Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72363 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Good evening House, whoever wishes to ship his/her good through St Patrick's Logistics should from hencefore contact his secretary on +8615920468789, this development was made to serve you all better. Kindly don't contact Patrick directly, rather, use the number above. You can also contact the secretary on WhatsApp. Thanks for your understanding and patronage!

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by donstevewrites: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
yemi2plus: Good evening House, whoever wishes to ship his/her good through St Patrick's Logistics should from hencefore contact his secretary on +8615920468789, this development was made to serve you all better. Kindly don't contact Patrick directly, rather, use the number above. You can also contact the secretary on WhatsApp. Thanks for your understanding and patronage!
confirmed
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by olamilekan85: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello great people of nairaland
could any body please share his experience with noniking, how much trust can be given to this company?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
olamilekan85: Hello great people of nairaland
could any body please share his experience with noniking, how much trust can be given to this company?

Trusted!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by femora007(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
yemi2plus: Good evening House, whoever wishes to ship his/her good through St Patrick's Logistics should from hencefore contact his secretary on +8615920468789, this development was made to serve you all better. Kindly don't contact Patrick directly, rather, use the number above. You can also contact the secretary on WhatsApp. Thanks for your understanding and patronage!
pls how reliable are they, av u use their service b4 and what is their exchange rate?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemionline(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Imported Military V6 Watches For Sale

N1,500 Naira Per Piece

Get One Free Watch for every 10 Watches ordered

Each watch Comes With a Beautiful Box.

For Details Call:8036576390
Whats app:08022551163
BBM:7B847334

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by roqrules04(m): 4:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Thespecialone:

O/ I can help you sir.

Thanks for willing to help sir, I later realize Nonikings can also make the payment for me.

#HappyImportation
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
femora007: pls how reliable are they, av u use their service b4 and what is their exchange rate?
reliable. #TeamSPL
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by slap1(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2014
empron:

I must confess you guyz are doing great job here on nairaland,I have never use CVM because of their feedback reviews on nairaland
I make use of DHL(very expensive),china post and EMS.I will try this ANTHAS because of their office in Aba.Thanks all.I enjoy mini Importation
Please where is Anthas office address in Aba?

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nedu31(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2014
Good day all the GURUS, Semi
gurus and my fellow Newbies in
the house, please what are the
secret of knowing phones that fit
or match our naija SIM card without
cutting the sim? I want to buy some phones from ebay site, but
I'm abit scared of the sim size.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukwubyk: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Amongst all Shipping Companies that ship from China to Nigeria, SUN-RISE KABASON EXPRESS CARGO LTD and ANTHAS GLOBAL are the most reliable, fast, cheap and customer related.
I have tried almost all and discovered that the two are the best.
I really recommend them.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello fellow importers, please how do you send goods to your customers around the country (Nigeria)
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by stechi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
chukwubyk: Amongst all Shipping Companies that ship from China to Nigeria, SUN-RISE KABASON EXPRESS CARGO LTD and ANTHAS GLOBAL are the most reliable, fast, cheap and customer related.
I really recommend them.

would you mind sharing their charges per kg and their contact details (both in Nigeria and China).
Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by hunda: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
chukwubyk: Amongst all Shipping Companies that ship from China to Nigeria, SUN-RISE KABASON EXPRESS CARGO LTD and ANTHAS GLOBAL are the most reliable, fast, cheap and customer related.
I really recommend them.

for anthas i will use them in my next shipping but for sunrise the only good person is Emma, arinze is a pack of greed
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by hunda: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
stechi:

would you mind sharing their charges per kg and their contact details (both in Nigeria and China).
Thanks.

anthas $5.3/kg and 280/kg while sunrise $4.6/kg and 280/kg
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by hunda: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you have any urgency as regards your goods, please make alternative arrangements especially if you are leaving outside lagos, don't use them to send ur items or better still leave a standing instructions from the onset. My experience with sunrise is 4 days from lagos after all payments, so frustrating.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by stechi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
hunda:

Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
stechi:

Thanks.

There contact pls
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
hunda:

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by herlonso: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2014
we need producer of customised wrist band/hand
band and producer of customised wristwatch in
osun state
you can send your proposal to
adeolaconcept12@gmail.com
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by stechi(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2014
hunda:

sorry,you forgot to share their contact details.

Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
herlonso: we need producer of customised wrist band/hand
band and producer of customised wristwatch in
osun state
you can send your proposal to
adeolaconcept12@gmail.com

contact me with this number 07037781319(whatsapp)
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by made001(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sixteen2012:
Hmmm but vivi anthas just sent out my items which i bought from aliexpress to naija. So am wondering what how true is this your statement.

Hello!
Please help me with the contact details and office address(both China & Nigeria) that You used to transact with anthas.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by greatever(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Which bank is the best in making payment to PAYPAL account?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by fola89(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
My ogas at the top have been following this tread from the beginning but never commented to say thank you for the impact you guys have made...so thank you and Godbless for impacting my life lols..feel better now hehe......from Folarin
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
roqrules04:

Thanks for willing to help sir, I later realize Nonikings can also make the payment for me.

#HappyImportation
Godspeed bro.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sixteen2012: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
made001:

Hello!
Please help me with the contact details and office address(both China & Nigeria) that You used to transact with anthas.
Vivi her phone number is +8613580425813 and
the address is Guangyuan Road, Guangzhou,
12-20 (subway Line 2 Sanyuali Station Exit B)
Trade City 312 Ming St. Guangzhou, Guangdong.
CN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.