Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? (34681 Views)

Adieu To The Great Madiba / Burial Details of Madiba of South Africa, Nelson Mandela -Died At 95 / Adieu Madiba, Gone Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BobNeli(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
It is well said that when the wound heals, the sufferer quickly forgets its pains. It is easier to match ur benefactor in time of need, strength for strenght after gainining ur fredom than to appreciate and accord him the necessary honour because u now think that u have no need of him any longer. It is easier to look down on someone whom u looked up to for help while in the pit and as he stretched his helping hands, u quickely accepted than appreciate him whilst out ur distress because u dnt want to c him as ur superior. However, it takes only the wise to realize never to bite the finger that fed them because the future is pregnant. If South Africans can acknowledge the fact that Nigeria accepted, nutured and gave them back one of their illustrous sons and leading presdents in Mbeki. What else is there to do for an ungrateful generation. Well, what I can make out of this whole dramer is the mental slavery of a people who are just but phisically emancipated. Ignoring those that fought with them because they think that they have nothing more to offer and revere their predators because they think they could bribe them for attention. Am proudly Nigerian. We dnt beg for attention
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
BobNeli: It is well said that when the wound heals, the sufferer quickly forgets its pains. It is easier to match ur benefactor in time of need, strength for strenght after gainining ur fredom than to appreciate and accord him the necessary honour because u now think that u have no need of him any longer. It is easier to look down on someone whom u looked up to for help while in the pit and as he stretched his helping hands, u quickely accepted than appreciate him whilst out ur distress because u dnt want to c him as ur superior. However, it takes only the wise to realize never to bite the finger that fed them because the future is pregnant. If South Africans can acknowledge the fact that Nigeria accepted, nutured and gave them back one of their illustrous sons and leading presdents in Mbeki. What else is there to do for an ungrateful generation. Well, what I can make out of this whole dramer is the mental slavery of a people who are just but phisically emancipated. Ignoring those that fought with them because they think that they have nothing more to offer and revere their predators because they think they could bribe them for attention. Am proudly Nigerian. We dnt beg for attention.

South Africa owes us nothing bros.

They've thrown in their lot with where they feel they have comparative advantage.

THe line has been drawn.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Cry us a river, Naai-gerians.

I'm sure you received a thank-you letter in the post for whatever role you played - alongside other nations.

Now, sod off and get drunk on a calabash of cheap beer.

You're upset because you weren't allowed to be ogas at the funeral? What is this moaner-in-chief rubbish anyway? What a disgusting culture! You want to be ogas even during bereavement?

Now, go and show love to fellow Naai-gerians before you demand it from others. You can't even love each other, you losers. Loudmouthed cowards who can't value themselves enough to fight for their rights. Millions of good-for-nothings who take their frustrations out on other nations.

Bloody ogres.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by dsaynt: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Moratiwa:
Swaziland is bordered by South Africa on three sides,north, south and west and the eastern part is Mozambique.

Dude that your map is faulty. There was and is no way to get into Swaziland without passing through South African airspace and if you read Blue Ivy's statement...Mugabe wanted to arrest Mbeki IN SWAZILAND...How is that possible? These Bots should try and be better informed. As for BCraig...I've got to grudgingly give him respect...he is witty and sacarstic in a way I like...just don't like his attack on my beloved country- Nigeria. As for sweetcheeks...she is loving a Nigerian brother and yet attacking his country..hope she knows if she marries him that she's nigerian.
Issue is this folks...It was a South African affair, they allowed to invite whoever they please (See the wahala about inviting Desmond Tutu caused...all because he was being honest about Zuma and his corupption).
As for the mud slinging up and down..the SA people are trying to defend their ego while the Nigerians are doing the same.

So unless this thread IS SHUT down, this would continue to infinity.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Moratiwa: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
dsaynt:

Dude that your map is faulty. There was and is no way to get into Swaziland without passing through South African airspace and if you read Blue Ivy's statement...Mugabe wanted to arrest Mbeki IN SWAZILAND...How is that possible? These Bots should try and be better informed. As for BCraig...I've got to grudgingly give him respect...he is witty and sacarstic in a way I like...just don't like his attack on my beloved country- Nigeria. As for sweetcheeks...she is loving a Nigerian brother and yet attacking his country..hope she knows if she marries him that she's nigerian.
Issue is this folks...It was a South African affair, they allowed to invite whoever they please (See the wahala about inviting Desmond Tutu caused...all because he was being honest about Zuma and his corupption).
As for the mud slinging up and down..the SA people are trying to defend their ego while the Nigerians are doing the same.

So unless this thread IS SHUT down, this would continue to infinity.

I've already described how it was done.There is a place in Botswana where people were smuggled into,then from there they would go to Zambia,Angola,Mozambique,Tanzania and Swaziland.The shortest route to Swaziland is through Zimbabwe into Mozambique but when they got caught Mugabe handed them over to authorities.

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by tommynico(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
BCraig: Cry us a river, Naai-gerians.

I'm sure you received a thank-you letter in the post for whatever role you played - alongside other nations.

You're upset because you weren't allowed to be ogas at the funeral? What is this moaner-in-chief rubbish anyway? What a disgusting culture! You want to be ogas even during bereavement?

Now, go and show love to fellow Naai-gerians before you demand it from others. You can't even love each other, you losers. Loudmouthed cowards who can't value themselves enough to fight for their rights. Millions of good-for-nothings who take their frustrations out on other nations.

Bloody ogres.

wia r u 4rm mate?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by decasey(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
scipher: and you allowed one to shine your congo? This lady is a joke
hahahahaha bros u wa kill person with.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by faith96: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigerians still forcing people to recognize them, the most hated country in Africa, most hated country in the world
this Nigeria scammers sneak in to Kenya to try bring corruption by trying to get our good passport so they can travel as Kenyans to avoid scrutinies they get at port of entries from there thieving backgrounds.
We have hunger in Kenya? You all have food that produces 600 Nigerians awaiting execution in China for drug trafficking, how many in Malaysia, Vietnam and hongkong. Do they teach you all the art of drugs in schools.
how bout sex trafficking and prostitution in Europe as you all say oga let me not get there today.

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
tommynico:

wia r u 4rm mate?

White English speaking "South african" with dual passport
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
faith96: Nigerians still forcing people to recognize them, the most hated country in Africa, most hated country in the world
this Nigeria scammers sneak in to Kenya to try bring corruption by trying to get our good passport so they can travel as Kenyans to avoid scrutinies they get at port of entries from there thieving backgrounds.
We have hunger in Kenya? You all have food that produces 600 Nigerians awaiting execution in China for drug trafficking, how many in Malaysia, Vietnam and hongkong. Do they teach you all the art of drugs in schools.
how bout sex trafficking and prostitution in Europe as you all say oga let me not get there today.

When we open thread on Kenya, you can comment.

Otherwise the above is irrelevant.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Moratiwa: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
morpheus24:

Liar!

Johannesburg More Xenophobic Than Capetown. What Are Your Thoughts? by morpheus24: 8:36pm On Sep 05
I am a frequent traveler to both cities in south africa and continue to notice the overwhelming differences between the two popular cities in South Africa.

Anytime I am in capetown, I feel less afraid and hardly am noticed for being "different" aka "makwerekwere". When I mention I am nigerian and here on business, the people including the blacks, coloreds and whites don't usuallly give it a second thought.

When I am johanesburg, very different atmosphere, its like I am in automatic competition with the blacks there, like I stole something already. I really believe the ingnorance stems from most Black south africans not travelling extensive enough to really understand international cities and johanesburg is finding hard to come to grips with the reality of what the city is transforming into.

Your thoughts?
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Re: Johannesburg More Xenophobic Than Capetown. What Are Your Thoughts? by aregal: 12:54pm On Sep 12
!!!
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Johannesburg More Xenophobic Than Capetown. What Are Your Thoughts? by Tumisang: 4:21am On Sep 17
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
(0) (Reply) (Follow)
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by tommynico(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
BCraig: Cry us a river, Naai-gerians.

Bloody ogres.

wia r u 4rm mate?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by gidson12(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Let truth be told for once!
Nigerians do not want unity they want superiority by force.

no no.....not me, I want some SA onion booty, can you hook me up with some
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by faith96: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
morpheus24:

When we open thread on Kenya, you can comment.

Otherwise the above is irrelevant.
Oh didn't some few niccas call Kenyans walking skeletons it wasn't irrelevant to you then, untill mighty Nigerian is touched.

And fyi hunger in a specific part of Kenya is caused by famine not something Nigerians should giggle about only to end up awaiting executions in foreign prisons for drug trafficking.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Moratiwa:
Liar!

[s]Johannesburg More Xenophobic Than Capetown. What Are Your Thoughts? by morpheus24: 8:36pm On Sep 05
I am a frequent traveler to both cities in south africa and continue to notice the overwhelming differences between the two popular cities in South Africa.

Anytime I am in capetown, I feel less afraid and hardly am noticed for being "different" aka "makwerekwere". When I mention I am nigerian and here on business, the people including the blacks, coloreds and whites don't usuallly give it a second thought.

When I am johanesburg, very different atmosphere, its like I am in automatic competition with the blacks there, like I stole something already. I really believe the ingnorance stems from most Black south africans not travelling extensive enough to really understand international cities and johanesburg is finding hard to come to grips with the reality of what the city is transforming into.

[/s]

Irrelevant to the topic

Make your posts on that thread and I will respond to you.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
faith96:
Oh didn't some few niccas call Kenyans walking skeletons it wasn't irrelevant to you then, untill mighty Nigerian is touched.

And fyi hunger in a specific part of Kenya is caused by famine not something Nigerians should giggle about only to end up awaiting executions in foreign prisons for drug trafficking.

I am not responsible for those niccas comments, Take it up with them.

Your comments are out of context and might derail into a Kenyan vs Nigeria fight so if you want one open up a thread for some action then be my guest.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Moratiwa: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
morpheus24:

Irrelevant to the topic

Make your posts on that thread and I will respond to you.
Doesn't change the fact that you're a liar.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Moratiwa:
Doesn't change the fact that you're a liar.

Where is the lie,

I narrate an experience I had and it becomes a lie.

To make the point of it being a lie you must exhibit proof to the contrary of my opinion.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by tommynico(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
morpheus24:

i see.....dat's y u can open wide ur mouth like someone who's dreaming of food....mtcheeew...........we wuld soon kick u off dat ur proud spot of bn d biggest economy in africa. 60% of ur youth are already dead while living working demslvs out in dose 'death camps' u call 'mines', most of u r suffering 4rm various dxs like ur favourite, hiv/aids, ur ladies r bn molested everyday nd am pretty sure u wuld belong to a group among dis sets, most of ur infrastructures r d handiwork of ur masters nd most of u are just as dumb as dumb itself. I knw we av ours here in nigeria, it's a fact i can't deny, most of ur companies come here to invest coz we a good market nd dat's because u guys r dumb over there. U r just a typical baboon in human form. Rude assholes. Blek english speaking south african ape.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Moratiwa:
Really?During Apartheid it was illegal for most people to leave the South Africa.So they would go trough Botswana,Zambia,Tanzania and Zimbabwe to get to Mozambique and Swaziland.

You shouldnt have answered these Nigerian phools. They say and think they are bright while they are the most dumbest phools.
What would a freedom fighter wanted for treason in South be doing in a border. Do they even know how those people travelled by foot in the wild those days. Leave people to their foolishness we are not here to educate them on things they
make themselves look informed on while they are clueness.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by tommynico(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
My fellow nigerians, mandela is dead already nd pls lets stop answering dose sick guys 4rm RSA. All i knw is dat one day na one day, dem go come our door con beg 4 aid nd by den, we wuld b d last gigling nd laughing guys. We r simply passing 2ru our trying Times here in naija coz i can c a bright shining light at d end of our tunnel, dem just start dia own jani, na d reason b dat wey dey make dia head swell.
BluIvy:

You shouldnt have answered these Nigerian phools. They say and think they are bright while they are the most dumbest phools.
What would a freedom fighter wanted for treason in South be doing in a border. Do they even know how those people travelled by foot in the wild those days. Leave people to their foolishness we are not here to educate them on things they
make themselves look informed on while they are clueness.

clueless u meant right, olodo. Am pretty sure u r just d opposite of ur name. obo, ode
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Moratiwa: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
tommynico: ,

i see.....dat's y u can open wide ur mouth like someone who's dreaming of food....mtcheeew...........we wuld soon kick u off dat ur proud spot of bn d biggest economy in africa. 60% of ur youth are already dead while living working demslvs out in dose 'death camps' u call 'mines', most of u r suffering 4rm various dxs like ur favourite, hiv/aids, ur ladies r bn molested everyday nd am pretty sure u wuld belong to a group among dis sets, most of ur infrastructures r d handiwork of ur masters nd most of u are just as dumb as dumb itself. I knw we av ours here in nigeria, it's a fact i can't deny, most of ur companies come here to invest coz we a good market nd dat's because u guys r dumb over there. U r just a typical baboon in human form. Rude assholes. Blek english speaking south african ape.

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by zaandrew: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Just like to point a few things out here.
1 nigeria helping the anti aparthied movement was probaly pay back for SA helping bifar. SA sent wepaons, ammo, medical supplies and fuel. There where even south african speciol forces(we actually formed our speciol forces just to send a training team to bifar techncaly they where not yet speciol forces even since they left before forming it) in bifar to train them on these wepaons. This AID carrired on right up and till bifar lost(SA knew they had no hope in winning but hellped in any case) the SA solders left while the runway was being shelled. So it make sense nigeria would hold a grudge

2 the support given by nigeria was very littel. The mony provided was a drop in the ocoen compared to what the USSR gave and no nigerian solders died fighting south africa unlike Cuba and USSR who lost thousands. The USSR spent more money fighting SA than fighting afghanstan.

3 aparthied ended only once western goverments(america, europe, extra) put pressure. If they did not put pressure aparthied would still be strong and while right now.

4 nambia presdiant spoke because of 2 resoans 1 he chairs SADC and 2 SWAPO was a strong ally of the ANC. Raul castro spoke because mandela and fiddel castro where close freinds if gaddafie was alive he would have been allowed to speak. America spoke because they america and still the only supper power then brazil, china and india are parts of brics.

4 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by tommynico(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
zaandrew: Just like to point a few things out here.
1 nigeria helping the anti aparthied movement was probaly pay back for SA helping bifar. SA sent wepaons, ammo, medical supplies and fuel. There where even south african speciol forces(we actually formed our speciol forces just to send a training team to bifar techncaly they where not yet speciol forces even since they left before forming it) in bifar to train them on these wepaons. This AID carrired on right up and till bifar lost(SA knew they had no hope in winning but hellped in any case) the SA solders left while the runway was being shelled. So it make sense nigeria would hold a grudge

2 the support given by nigeria was very littel. The mony provided was a drop in the ocoen compared to what the USSR gave and no nigerian solders died fighting south africa unlike Cuba and USSR who lost thousands. The USSR spent more money fighting SA than fighting afghanstan.

3 aparthied ended only once western goverments(america, europe, extra) put pressure. If they did not put pressure aparthied would still be strong and while right now.

4 nambia presdiant spoke because of 2 resoans 1 he chairs SADC and 2 SWAPO was a strong ally of the ANC. Raul castro spoke because mandela and fiddel castro where close freinds if gaddafie was alive he would have been allowed to speak. America spoke because they america and still the only supper power then brazil, china and india are parts of brics.

i dey feel u jor my guy, u make sence. Had it bn dat dose ignorant idiots explained dis way all dis talks nd yabbings 4 no dey
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I don't understand what is going on here. See insults flying left and right. Chei! Anyways, it was Mandela's funeral so those that the south africans invited to speak came and spoke. I don't think we should take it personal at all but come o, where are the moderators? Shouldn't they be banning those who originally have turned this thread into a battlefield? And since Nigerians are hated so much, shouldn't only Nigerians be on this forum?

On the home page, it says Nairaland is for Nigerians and friends of Nigerians but I am aware that some people lack basic reading comprehension skills. However, lately, Nairaland seems to be crawling with haters of Nigerians. Oga Seun please do something about that. This forum was created as a platform for Nigerians and not haters of Nigerians.

And no african heifer or honkie should use their leprosy infested fingers to quote me because I will not be coming back
to this toxic thread.

You are talking rubbish, we are going nowhere. You always acuse SAns of Xenophobia when you are the worst kind. You are complaining just becouse people are on your forum imagine if we were in your country you would be doing worse. So becouse we are in your forum we should not defend the insults directed at our countries? Calling people heifers? Laprosy is a diseases only still found nigeria dummy. You are really craaazy.

Besides, now just becouse of your statements we will stay by force. Why dont you expell us and see what kind of life your brothers who are polluting our countries with drug are going to have. I promise you one thing Botswana does not care about Nigeria we have no businesses or people from Botswana in Nigeria. We do not scare easily with your retaliation tactics see how bundled up some criminals earlier this year and deported them amist your treats we might be small but we are very powerful trust me.

Sies maan, we are not even in your country but on our computers in our homes.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
xtervaganza: Wait a minute, are south Africans on this thread? I mean they really registered on a Nigerian website ? Are these guys obsessed with us or something. I'll never join a south African forum

So according to your brilliant mind Nigerians who come into our countries are obsessed with us? You may never join our forums as much as will never come to your country like your brothers who stand in long cues waiting to visa to come to our countries. And you are here complaining about a forum? Bathu bahave the audesity to act big while we use our own mb, phones. Blooody xenophobes!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
dsaynt: One more thing, these South Africans, Kenyans etc that are on this forum...what r u doing here? Name of the forum is Naira land not Randland...go to your own forum jor! This is a naija peeps forum and we are allowed to talk to each other as we like but we WILL NOT accept that from outsiders!!
We know our leaders messed up and r still doing it but we allowed to abuse them....you non-nigerians on the other hand are NOT allowed to.
...and like someone said...despite our short comings, the average Nigerian is far far better than the average blek south african or kenyan!
Case closed!!

Ask your brothers first what are they doing in our countries and come back and ask us that rubbish. When we treat u people like this in our countries we are called names. You like complaining.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
BobNeli: It is well said that when the wound heals, the sufferer quickly forgets its pains. It is easier to match ur benefactor in time of need, strength for strenght after gainining ur fredom than to appreciate and accord him the necessary honour because u now think that u have no need of him any longer. It is easier to look down on someone whom u looked up to for help while in the pit and as he stretched his helping hands, u quickely accepted than appreciate him whilst out ur distress because u dnt want to c him as ur superior. However, it takes only the wise to realize never to bite the finger that fed them because the future is pregnant. If South Africans can acknowledge the fact that Nigeria accepted, nutured and gave them back one of their illustrous sons and leading presdents in Mbeki. What else is there to do for an ungrateful generation. Well, what I can make out of this whole dramer is the mental slavery of a people who are just but phisically emancipated. Ignoring those that fought with them because they think that they have nothing more to offer and revere their predators because they think they could bribe them for attention. Am proudly Nigerian. We dnt beg for attention

You are a phool what are you doing with your long epistle if you're not begging for attention?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Moratiwa:
I've already described how it was done.There is a place in Botswana where people were smuggled into,then from there they would go to Zambia,Angola,Mozambique,Tanzania and Swaziland.The shortest route to Swaziland is through Zimbabwe into Mozambique but when they got caught Mugabe handed them over to authorities.

You have time dear, let the phools speak on things they know nothing and make themselves experts on them. They are showing their ignorance.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ BluIvy

I used to respect you based on your past observation of things. Now, I cannot even reconcile with what you are trying to do here because it is very unreasonable. Very unreasonable for you to be trying to put Nigerians down in your overrated country. Do we give a damn about South Africans and South Africa? Hell NO! That is one thing you should know that Nigerians aren't pushovers like Ghanaians and Kenyans who you can threaten to yield to you over-lording attitudes. Please, we aren't bunch of losers who you think you can treat anyhow without any consequence.

I would like you to change from this your present way and learn to respect Nigerians so that we can respect you back in this forum. Respect is reciprocal and that you should learn to do. I don't like the way your people try to humiliate Nigerians in every important occasion. Your people did it in the 2010 World Cup and the recent Mandela's memorial. Which, is not a good thing to be doing to a fellow Africans with potentials for that matter.

Just be yourself and acts like civilized person. Try to differentiate yourself from the primitive South African blacks and you will be shown love here and respected.

Thank you.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
all4naija: @ BluIvy

I used to respect you based on your past observation of things. Now, I cannot even reconcile with what you are trying to do here because it is very unreasonable. Very unreasonable for you to be trying to put Nigerians down in your overrated country. Do we give a damn about South Africans and South Africa? Hell NO! That is one thing you should know that Nigerians aren't pushovers like Ghanaians and Kenyans who you can threaten to yield to you over-lording attitudes. Please, we aren't bunch of losers who you think you can treat anyhow without any consequence.

I would like you to change from this your present way and learn to respect Nigerians so that we can respect you back in this forum. Respect is reciprocal and that you should learn to do. I don't like the way your people try to humiliate Nigerians in every important occasion. Your people did it in the 2010 World Cup and the recent Mandela's memorial. Which, is not a good thing to be doing to a fellow Africans with potentials for that matter.

Just be yourself and acts like civilized person. Try to differentiate yourself from the primitive South African blacks and you will be shown love here and respected.

Thank you.

Gab,gab,gab I do not need love from you my friend. I tried soo hard to be reasonable but was insulted my country insulted now when you create a monster you have to deal with your creation.

What respect? Respect is earned dear no just given and nigeria deserves non, this thread is an example that you have no sense of dignity.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Last but not least, South Africans and all SADEC people you must always try put a word out about what these people treat others in this forum. We must find a way to disassociate with Nigerian as SADEC otherwise the way they have ruined their country they are gunning to ruin ours. We really do not need these people and SADEC could be the pride of AFRICA. We must pack them up from SADEC with their SADEC wives if they wish but if our ladies leave with them must know they are on their own as there are not diplomatic ties with Nigeria. Our countries should cut all diplomatic ties with them and only deal with them through AU. Even then make it clear that no SADEC country get into other diplomatic ties with them.

They accuse people of being ungrateful when they are the ungreatful ones. We take them into our countries they onl bring filth, drugs and marry our sisters for citizenship. Enjoy our taxpayers free hospitals, water, schools and eletricity and come hear to lie that they are investing in our countries when they destroying them. I a done talking to these ungreatful
mongrels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / Salman Rushdie On Ventilator, Liver Damaged, Likely To Lose One Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.