Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? (35091 Views)

Adieu To The Great Madiba / Burial Details of Madiba of South Africa, Nelson Mandela -Died At 95 / Adieu Madiba, Gone Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
tommynico: My fellow nigerians, mandela is dead already nd pls lets stop answering dose sick guys 4rm RSA. All i knw is dat one day na one day, dem go come our door con beg 4 aid nd by den, we wuld b d last gigling nd laughing guys. We r simply passing 2ru our trying Times here in naija coz i can c a bright shining light at d end of our tunnel, dem just start dia own jani, na d reason b dat wey dey make dia head swell.

clueless u meant right, olodo. Am pretty sure u r just d opposite of ur name. obo, ode

Hold your breath for that to happen, nonsense!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
BluIvy: Last but not least, South Africans and all SADEC people you must always try put a word out about what these people treat others in this forum. We must find a way to disassociate with Nigerian as SADEC otherwise the way they have ruined their country they are gunning to ruin ours. We really do not need these people and SADEC could be the pride of AFRICA. We must pack them up from SADEC with their SADEC wives if they wish but if our ladies leave with them must know they are on their own as there are not diplomatic ties with Nigeria. Our countries should cut all diplomatic ties with them and only deal with them through AU. Even then make it clear that no SADEC country get into other diplomatic ties with them.

They accuse people of being ungrateful when they are the ungreatful ones. We take them into our countries they onl bring filth, drugs and marry our sisters for citizenship. Enjoy our taxpayers free hospitals, water, schools and eletricity and come hear to lie that they are investing in our countries when they destroying them. I a done talking to these ungreatful
mongrels.

Jeez! You must be having a hard time with a Nigerian in your country, woman! You didn't say this when Apartheid government was hunting down your people. Please,give us a break from this your unnecessary cry. As if SADEC is relevant. Apart from SA which other country can stand shoulders with Nigeria in SADEC? This is a futile attempt to look as if your people are worth talking about. You should be glad to be living on Mandela's fight for equality in that society and the moment it all has been soiled by your disgusting behaviors you would have nobody to blame, you South African ungrateful Zulus!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
morpheus24:

When we open thread on Kenya, you can comment.

Otherwise the above is irrelevant.

Its not irrelevant your Nigerians started with attacking her country.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
BluIvy:

Its not irrelevant your Nigerians started with attacing her cointry.

When was that? Kindly post how Nigerians started the attack on Kenya? Or else remain damned forever not to speak.

Thank you.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
all4naija:

When was that? Kindly post how Nigerians started the attack on Kenya? Or else remain damned forever not to speak.

Thank you.

Sharraaaap, you with italics writting, where were you?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wow! I thought we ended on a better note yesterday so the attacks and insults continued? Okay, I am forever ready to defend SA on this forum lets go! angry
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
BluIvy:

Sharraaaap, you with italics writting, where were you?

You are finding a way to cover-up your lie. Please, prove how we started attacking Kenya first. That's your claim, ma'am!

Thank you.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
sweetcheecks: Wow! I thought we ended on a better note yesterday so the attacks and insults continued? Okay, I am forever ready to defend SA on this forum lets go! angry

Oh,please! Woman, return back to the kitchen your South African man restrict you to. I am not bashing your gender but talking to you as a person. I didn't mean to insult women here(I hope that is clear enough).

Thank you.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by faith96: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigeria country full of goons and desperadoes, live south Africa alone, you all will never reach RSA standards. South Africa is a notch higher with very humble loving citizens. I go to RSA anytime but would Never go to Nigeria ever, afraid of how nasty this place is in terms of kidnapping and scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
all4naija:

Jeez! You must be having a hard time with a Nigerian in your country, woman! You didn't say this when Apartheid government was hunting down your people. Please,give us a break from this your unnecessary cry. As if SADEC is relevant. Apart from SA which other country can stand shoulders with Nigeria in SADEC? This is a futile attempt to look as if your people are worth talking about. You should be glad to be living on Mandela's fight for equality in that society and the moment it all has been soiled by your disgusting behaviors you would have nobody to blame, you South African
ungrateful Zulus!

All4naija no offence but you can be stoopid sometimes Did you read her posts at all? Did she say shes from SA? And this your stoopid comments about what you did for SA is what started this whole saga. And by the way Botswana is country to be reckoned with. I will not bother explaining though, its your responsibility to learn about a country before you belittle it. Eish Nigerians say the samething over and over again.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
all4naija:

Oh,please! Woman, return back to the kitchen your South African man restrict you to. I am not bashing your gender but talking to you as a person. I didn't mean to insult women here(I hope that is clear enough).

Thank you.

Mchweeeeer!!!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
faith96: Nigeria country full of goons and desperadoes, live south Africa alone, you all will never reach RSA standards. South Africa is a notch higher with very humble loving citizens. I go to RSA anytime but would Never go to Nigeria ever, afraid of how nasty this place is in terms of kidnapping and scammers.

Keep worshiping SA and never planned for Kenya to surpass it.That is all little Kenyan twisted brain can process. Jeez! You keep humiliating yourself and your country all in the name of supporting SA. It is sad to be seeing something like that coming from Masai skeleton though!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
sweetcheecks:

All4naija no offence but you can be stoopid sometimes Did you read her posts at all? Did she say shes from SA? And this your stoopid comments about what you did for SA is what started this whole saga. And by the way Botswana is country to be reckoned with. I will not bother explaining though, its your responsibility to learn about a country before you belittle it. Eish Nigerians say the samething over and over again.

Oh,no! I new her better than you do. She resides in SA and support anything SA. I don't really know if she's Zulu but I am quite aware she is a South African lady.

Thank you.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Mchweeeeer!!!

I have seen that before. So, it is nothing new! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
BluIvy: Last but not least, South Africans and all SADEC people you must always try put a word out about what these people treat others in this forum. We must find a way to disassociate with Nigerian as SADEC otherwise the way they have ruined their country they are gunning to ruin ours. We really do not need these people and SADEC could be the pride of AFRICA. We must pack them up from SADEC with their SADEC wives if they wish but if our ladies leave with them must know they are on their own as there are not diplomatic ties with Nigeria. Our countries should cut all diplomatic ties with them and only deal with them through AU. Even then make it clear that no SADEC country get into other diplomatic ties with them.

They accuse people of being ungrateful when they are the ungreatful ones. We take them into our countries they onl bring filth, drugs and marry our sisters for citizenship. Enjoy our taxpayers free hospitals, water, schools and eletricity and come here to lie that they are investing in our countries when they destroying them. I a done talking to these ungreatful
mongrels.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
@the bold, Blu sana sizawathini amadoda ethu. Lol
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
sweetcheecks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
@the bold, Blu sana sizawathini amadoda ethu. Lol

That means Sweetcheecks will end up in Nigeria. And, she will eat all her SH*TS in this forum. Bwahaha....

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
faith96: Nigeria country full of goons and desperadoes, live south Africa alone, you all will never reach RSA standards. South Africa is a notch higher with very humble loving citizens. I go to RSA anytime but would Never go to Nigeria ever, afraid of how nasty this place is in terms of kidnapping and scammers.
HOLD UR PEACE NNE ... B4 DEY FACE U ...SA N NAIJA DEY BEEF I NOR C HOW E CONSINE U(KENYA) ...
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
all4naija:

That means Sweetcheecks will end up in Nigeria. And, she will eat all her SH*TS in this forum. Bwahaha....
tongue
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by GHKWAME1: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
faith96: Nigerians still forcing people to recognize them, the most hated country in Africa, most hated country in the world
this Nigeria scammers sneak in to Kenya to try bring corruption by trying to get our good passport so they can travel as Kenyans to avoid scrutinies they get at port of entries from there thieving backgrounds.
We have hunger in Kenya? You all have food that produces 600 Nigerians awaiting execution in China for drug trafficking, how many in Malaysia, Vietnam and hongkong. Do they teach you all the art of drugs in schools.
how bout sex trafficking and prostitution in Europe as you all say oga let me not get there today.
That is what they are doing in Ghana. I always Lol each time they make the delusional claim that they are giants of Africa.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
GH^KWAME:
That is what they are doing in Ghana. I always Lol each time they make the delusional claim that they are giants of Africa.
U NOR GET CONSCIENCE OO...U DEY FOLLOW SADC
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by GHKWAME1: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
F.K.O:
U NOR GET CONSCIENCE OO...U DEY FOLLOW SADC
Since when did you know Ecowas existed? Anyhow, my reply was to EADC.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
all4naija:

Keep worshiping SA and never planned for Kenya to surpass it.That is all little Kenyan twisted brain can process. Jeez! You keep humiliating yourself and your country all in the name of supporting SA. It is sad to be seeing something like that coming from Masai skeleton though!

Thank you.
EPIC WICKEDNESS grin grin grin
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
GH^KWAME:

Its clear Nigerians are the ungreatful ones, they just use reverse psychology by insulting their hosts to ensure their egos are intact for needing to go to other countries in search of a better life.

Amazingly, there is not even one other African country that likes Nigerians imagine of more people from all these countries would access NL and see how their countries are insulted and belittled while there Nigerians staying there. Really they need to learn to be more strategic than this.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Since when did you know Ecowas existed? Anyhow, my reply was to EADC.
LOL HABA I THINK SAY GH N NAIJA DON SETTLE
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Its clear Nigerians are the ungreatful ones, they just use reverse psychology by insulting their hosts to ensure their egos are intact for needing to go to other countries in search of a better life.

Amazingly, there is not even one other African country that likes Nigerians imagine of more people from all these countries would access NL and see how their countries are insulted and belittled while there Nigerians staying there. Really they need to learn to be more strategic than this.
U NEED TO KNOW DAT MOST OF NIGGAS BEEFIN SA R JUST DRIVEN BY ENVY N PURE HATE
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by faith96: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
all4naija tongue you keep on insinuating rhetorics about our maasai people even to a point of calling them skeletons. Bi***h ain't nothing wrong about maasai choices to maintain there African culture and remain indegenious, at least maasais are not thieving conartist, scammers,
And pompous head cassava nut heads with no regards for humanity selling and creating baby factories, exporting underage sex trafficking yet full of holier than thou mentality.

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by GHKWAME1: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Lol! I must as admit Nigerians are hated abroad as a result of their number one foreign exchange(fraud), but there are many objective and honest Nigerians both online and offline. I have come to accept the fact that they think they have the delusional right to pick on other nations and cry foul when citizens of those countries reply and provide facts to show that their country is worse off comparatively.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by GHKWAME1: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
F.K.O:
LOL HABA I THINK SAY GH N NAIJA DON SETTLE
Bros! We never settle oo! Just local search Ghana every five minutes and read the hate comments many of your compatriots spew on Ghanaians. And when you reply, they tell you this is Nairaland and not cedisland!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Moratiwa: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Lol! I must as admit Nigerians are hated abroad as a result of their number one foreign exchange(fraud), but there are many objective and honest Nigerians both online and offline. I have come to accept the fact that they have the delusional right to pick on other nations and cry foul when citizens of those countries reply and provide facts to show that their country is worse off comparatively. That said, there are many "honest" nigerians out there trying to make a honest living tho!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I know of the honest smart Nigerians,unfortunately they are severely outnumbered.Some of the successful guys from Nigeria had nothing good to say about those buffoons in SA.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by GHKWAME1: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Moratiwa:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I know of the honest smart Nigerians,unfortunately they are severely outnumbered.Some of the successful guys from Nigeria had nothing good to say about those buffoons in SA.
They are severally outnumbered because bad news sell! Unfortunately, many nigerians online are not doing a good job to change the heart and mind of foreigners about their country. No country is perfect, but comparatively Nigeria tops with mediocre achievements. Just like me, I believe many foreigners spend 80% of their time on Nairaland defending their countries.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
GH^KWAME:
They are severally outnumbered because bad news sell! Unfortunately, many nigerians online are not doing a good job to change the heart and mind of foreigners about their country. No country is perfect, but comparatively Nigeria tops with mediocre achievements. Just like me, I believe many foreigners spend 80% of their time on Nairaland defending their countries.

Tribes IN Naai-geria spend their time defending themselves from attacks and accusations by other tribes. It's the Naai-gerian way.

Cursed and doomed is this nation.

They have a surplus of venom, so they export it.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
BCraig:

Tribes IN Naai-geria spend their time defending themselves from attacks and accusations by other tribes. It's the Naai-gerian way.

Cursed and doomed is this nation.

They have a surplus of venom, so they export it.

You goofed,man! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.