Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The First Time I Slept With A Man Was Horrible – Laide Bakare Narrates Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time I Slept With A Man Was Horrible – Laide Bakare Narrates Story (1317 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Time I Slept With A Man Was Horrible – Laide Bakare Narrates Story by TecLeo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Laide Bakare Narrates Story:[i][/i] The dream of every parent is for their children to follow in their foot steps but not for popular actress, Laide Bakare. For reasons best known to her, Laide has insisted that her daughter would rather not become an actress like her. In as much as she wants her to become famous, it would be in another profession not acting.

Read full story of my experience, Laide Bakare narrates: http://pressleader..com/2013/12/the-first-time-i-slept-with-man-was.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Rap-love Song Ever? / Cute Nairalander Frm Lowgerorge:pls Believe Me / I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.