Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489294 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
and what is quebec residency? Y is noone replyn
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Guys embarassed embarassed embarassed This is sad. On one was around when I needed help. Nyways, I tried applyn for McGill and all I could see was winter 2015 which is too far plus my course of choice wasnt even listed. Getting tired mehn.

Plus msu said application forms will be available in september. What have i bin applyn for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa: And guys, am I applyn for permanent residence visa or student authorization?

Student authorisation or visa (I think it's called J1 visa)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa: and what is quebec residency? Y is noone replyn

What are you doing with all this question, na Visa you dey apply for abi na scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa: Guys embarassed embarassed embarassed This is sad. On one was around when I needed help. Nyways, I tried applyn for McGill and all I could see was winter 2015 which is too far plus my course of choice wasnt even listed. Getting tired mehn.

Plus msu said application forms will be available in september. What have i bin applyn for?

Cool down, your making mistake because your in a haste, take time, let others start application, so you all can rub minds together... how you ask question when no one knows what stage you are... the application was announced yesterday, give it time (maybe a week)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

What are you doing with all this question, na Visa you dey apply for abi na scholarship.

Scholarship. They are procedures U meet before they even open up the application page to you. Trust me, If I didnt nid it, I wudnt be asking
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa: and what is quebec residency? Y is noone replyn

Mcgill is in a province in canada called Quebec!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Im right on it now so I now. Just like the msu app, iv abandoned it for now cos for masters, the only optin i was given was winter 2015 which is farrrr and then my proposed course of study is not listed even though the school offers that course at a graduate level
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa:

Scholarship. They are procedures U meet before they even open up the application page to you. Trust me, If I didnt nid it, I wudnt be asking

But I applied and was selected for Mcgill this year, I didn't pass through much of this, let me go through it first, and Btw if you had first download the Mcgill application form and go through it, you will see detailed instruction on how to apply from Step 1 to step last.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa: Im right on it now so I now. Just like the msu app, iv abandoned it for now cos for masters, the only optin i was given was winter 2015 which is farrrr and then my proposed course of study is not listed even though the school offers that course at a graduate level

Winter 2015 is january, how is that far? Lol abi you want Fall 2015 which is september?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

Cool down, your making mistake because your in a haste, take time, let others start application, so you all can rub minds together... how you ask question when no one knows what stage you are... the application was announced yesterday, give it time (maybe a week)

Maybe I would do just that. And if others encounter/ask the same questions, I'll say I TOLD YOU SOO tongue
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa: Im right on it now so I now. Just like the msu app, iv abandoned it for now cos for masters, the only optin i was given was winter 2015 which is farrrr and then my proposed course of study is not listed even though the school offers that course at a graduate level

Not all courses are offered and covered by MasterCard scholarship, there are list of courses, and winter courses are not available for scholarship recipients, it's Fall!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

But I applied and was selected for Mcgill this year, I didn't pass through much of this, let me go through it first, and Btw if you had first download the Mcgill application form and go through it, you will see detailed instruction on how to apply from Step 1 to step last.

I didnt download any form, it took me to the online reg page. Just check it out if you can using the graduate app link. I doubt u would see all this cos u'll have to register before you start seeing all dis
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa:

Maybe I would do just that. And if others encounter/ask the same questions, I'll say I TOLD YOU SOO tongue

If you want to ask a question, copy and paste it exactly as it is asked in the website, don't ask it your own way... like when you asked what is quebec residency, that's not how to ask a question, ask it exactly as you see it there.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

Winter 2015 is january, how is that far? Lol abi you want Fall 2015 which is september?

My bad. Maybe I really do needto slow down

chrisviral:
Not all courses are offered and covered by MasterCard scholarship, there are list of courses, and winter courses are not available for scholarship recipients, it's Fall!

Then Y was i given only the winter 2015 option? As for the courses, noted
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

If you want to ask a question, copy and paste it exactly as it is asked in the website, don't ask it your own way... like when you asked what is quebec residency, that's not how to ask a question, ask it exactly as you see it there.

Are yiou eligiblefor quebec residency? Thats d questn
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa:

I didnt download any form, it took me to the online reg page. Just check it out if you can using the graduate app link. I doubt u would see all this cos u'll have to register before you start seeing all dis

That's your mistake..
The link I gave you will take you to a page, read everything on that page, then click how to apply, when you, read the page all through, then download the application form, the recommendation form and financial verfication.
Read them!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa:

Are yiou eligiblefor quebec residency? Thats d questn

Then the answer is NO!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

That's your mistake..
The link I gave you will take you to a page, read everything on that page, then click how to apply, when you, read the page all through, then download the application form, the recommendation form and financial verfication.
Read them!

Aii sire wud do just dt
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

That's your mistake..
Read them!

Aii sire wud do just dt. Tnx
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Graviton2 I see u. U jus dey background dey learn. At least for an hor I made this place lively
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
WhyNa: Graviton2 I see u. U jus dey background dey learn. At least for an hor I made this place lively

grin Let me learn jare!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sire whyna, pls cool down. Apply for admission and scholarship first. When you're selected, then we can talk about permit or visa! Just apply, for now. DONT BE IN A HASTE. Have fallen victim of hasting before... Also DONT BE TOO LATE...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sunnycent: Sire whyna, pls cool down. Apply for admission and scholarship first. When you're selected, then we can talk about permit or visa! Just apply, for now. DONT BE IN A HASTE. Have fallen victim of hasting before... Also DONT BE TOO LATE...

Young teacher

Possible4me, I have replied your PM grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sunnycent: Sire whyna, pls cool down. Apply for admission and scholarship first. When you're selected, then we can talk about permit or visa! Just apply, for now. DONT BE IN A HASTE. Have fallen victim of hasting before... Also DONT BE TOO LATE...

lol. sunnycent u guys are gettn me wrong. It was in the process of applyn I was asked all this questions.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Have been following u guys from Page 0, thought I should say hi now to everyone! Chrisviral, honestly your doing great job, sorry about the drama with the Immigration people!! I greeat Whyna, Sunnycent, Graviton2, drhammed et all. Although am not gonna be applying for the scholarship. I shall prefer applying for MSc when am through with my BSc in Economics by Sept 2015. Once again am wishing u all the best!! Victory to u all in your academic pursuit.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rays123: Have been following u guys from Page 0, thought I should say hi now to everyone! Chrisviral, honestly your doing great job, sorry about the drama with the Immigration people!! I greeat Whyna, Sunnycent, Graviton2, drhammed et all. Although am not gonna be applying for the scholarship. I shall prefer applying for MSc when am through with my BSc in Economics by Sept 2015. Once again am wishing u all the best!! Victory to u all in your academic pursuit.

are you graduating when exactly?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Whyna sorry to say your not understanding what Chris is trying to put u through!! You should first download the application procedure, read through it to get a bird view plus the instruction and then put your strategy into action! Attached are documents Chris is referring you to go through.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rays123: Whyna sorry to say your not understanding what Chris is trying to put u through!! You should first download the application procedure, read through it to get a bird view plus the instruction and then put your strategy into action! Attached are documents Chris is referring you to go through.

Thanks for that simple clarification!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:
are you graduating when exactly?
Sept 2015 and still go a year for the NYSC programme.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rays123: Sept 2015 and still go a year for the NYSC programme.

Okay NYSC, okay,
You will apply next year then, okay!

I just Found out that Mcgill online application for Fall 2015 has not yet reflected on their website, so exercise some patience people.
Whyna, that was why you were getting only winter 2015.
Let's give it time.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:
Okay NYSC, okay,
You will apply next year then, okay!
I just Found out that Mcgill online application for Fall 2015 has not yet reflected on their website, so exercise some patience people.
Whyna, that was why you were getting only winter 2015.
Let's give it time.
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.