Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (502933 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:36am On Aug 26, 2014
frankmoney: has McGill started accepting applications ?

No. By September. You want to apply?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 4:49am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Graviton2]

[i]I think so. Make I ask her.

How you dey?

fine o my broda, how your side?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Handcuff: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. I see you.

Any particular reason why you want to go to Ghana?

I really don't want to
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Graviton2:

I wasn't sure about MSU, so I'm sorry for my assumption. But ASU doesn't require any test if you are applying through MCFS. They consider them optional.

ASU does, I guess you haven't opened the MCFS online application, you will get to a section. Where you will see SAT is optional but Language prociency is compulsory, written in red!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
solomonjesus: .

We dey push the ministry. Lol.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Handcuff:

I really don't want to

I thought you wanted to apply to Ashesi university?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
chrisviral:

ASU does, I guess you haven't opened the MCFS online application, you will get to a section. Where you will see SAT is optional but Language prociency is compulsory, written in red!

Oh! I must have missed that. That's for bringing that to light, bro. Respect! cheesy

Frankmoney, I guess I was wrong. Canadian schools na the koko now.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hey guys Im back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Dont know y I was banned bt it sure sure feels gud to be back. Phew. Tnx to Graviton2 for tryn to relay my msgs to the fam. Will be giving a breakdown of hw it went with my MSU app now
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Graviton2:

Oh! I must have missed that. That's for bringing that to light, bro. Respect! cheesy

Frankmoney, I guess I was wrong. Canadian schools na the koko now.

No biggie!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please has anyone applied to MSU? Im currently on it but I didnt finish up yesterday. Tried going back to it today and I had to go through the be a spartan page. My application status says that I havent paid the processing fee. Tin is, there is no tab for make payment or download fee waver. Did i do sometin wrong?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
sunnycent, chrisviral, graviton2 et al where are u guys, i nid your help nowwww
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Handcuff: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Graviton2:

I thought you wanted to apply to Ashesi university?

I've got it already
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Financial Proof
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FOR GRADUATE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

Note: A Certificate of Eligibility (I-20 Form) will not be issued until sufficient financial support is verified by MSU and the Affidavit of Support for Graduate International Students is completed.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015:

For all master’s students and doctoral students with a graduate assistantship who bring no dependents, financial proof is required for U.S. $37,572.00. Doctoral students, if your assistantship stipend is less than U.S. $13,786.00, you will need to show financial proof of at least the difference between U.S. $13,786.00 and your assistantship stipend. You will be responsible for any portion of living expenses not covered by your assistantship stipend.

For doctoral students without a graduate assistantship who bring no dependents, financial proof is required for U.S. $30,277.00.

If you plan to attend summer school, proof is required for an additional U.S. $14,680.00 for tuition and fees, books, and miscellaneous expenses.

Additional financial proof is required for a spouse and/or children (see Affidavit of Support form for more information).

There are links on the Graduate School website at http://grad.msu.edu/budgetplanning/ that can assist you in planning your budget.

The Office of Admissions may require proof of additional funding as costs of attending Michigan State University may increase periodically.

Complete the following affidavit of support information. Click on the "Print Affidavit of Support" link once your application is submitted, then send the completed form with a bank statement with the name of the account holder in English.
Sponsor Name (in English)
Sponsor Address
Sponsor Relationship
Sponsor Amount Per Year $
Number of Years

Guys pls dis is the stuff i was asking about and could someone please help me check if public health in msu is purely online cos dts what im seeing. And is it possible to switch over now if its an online course cos one of my referees has already been sent a mail. Tnx.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
I see you! glad to have you back

WhyNa: Hey guys Im back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Dont know y I was banned bt it sure sure feels gud to be back. Phew. Tnx to Graviton2 for tryn to relay my msgs to the fam. Will be giving a breakdown of hw it went with my MSU app now

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
WhyNa: Financial Proof
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FOR GRADUATE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

Note: A Certificate of Eligibility (I-20 Form) will not be issued until sufficient financial support is verified by MSU and the Affidavit of Support for Graduate International Students is completed.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015:

For all master’s students and doctoral students with a graduate assistantship who bring no dependents, financial proof is required for U.S. $37,572.00. Doctoral students, if your assistantship stipend is less than U.S. $13,786.00, you will need to show financial proof of at least the difference between U.S. $13,786.00 and your assistantship stipend. You will be responsible for any portion of living expenses not covered by your assistantship stipend.

For doctoral students without a graduate assistantship who bring no dependents, financial proof is required for U.S. $30,277.00.

If you plan to attend summer school, proof is required for an additional U.S. $14,680.00 for tuition and fees, books, and miscellaneous expenses.

Additional financial proof is required for a spouse and/or children (see Affidavit of Support form for more information).

There are links on the Graduate School website at http://grad.msu.edu/budgetplanning/ that can assist you in planning your budget.

The Office of Admissions may require proof of additional funding as costs of attending Michigan State University may increase periodically.

Complete the following affidavit of support information. Click on the "Print Affidavit of Support" link once your application is submitted, then send the completed form with a bank statement with the name of the account holder in English.
Sponsor Name (in English)
Sponsor Address
Sponsor Relationship
Sponsor Amount Per Year $
Number of Years

Guys pls dis is the stuff i was asking about and could someone please help me check if public health in msu is purely online cos dts what im seeing. And is it possible to switch over now if its an online course cos one of my referees has already been sent a mail. Tnx.

Your actually suppose to see a link to download the application fee waiver while still filling the form.
The affidavit form you download after the application, you are to ignore the form, it's not neccesary, just save the application once you through, then copy your applicant ID, Name and other useful datail and send it via an email to them.

Also your teacher will have to fill in the app fee waiver and submit to an email on your behalf, if it's approved, the application will be submitted for you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
WhyNa: Please has anyone applied to MSU? Im currently on it but I didnt finish up yesterday. Tried going back to it today and I had to go through the be a spartan page. My application status says that I havent paid the processing fee. Tin is, there is no tab for make payment or download fee waver. Did i do sometin wrong?

You have missed the app fee waiver, you missed it while you were applying, it should be either on the second or third page of the application.

"You will see a question like, will you apply for an application fee waiver, if you select YES, a link will appear to the form, download it and send to your teachers"

After application, just save it, that's all, save it, then your teacher will play the submission role and by filling, signing and submitting the form to the appropriate channels.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Handcuff:

I've got it already

You don't want to go anymore?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
WhyNa: sunnycent, chrisviral, graviton2 et al where are u guys, i nid your help nowwww

I am but a humble learner. I want the answer to the question too grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Handcuff: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Graviton2:

You don't want to go anymore?
yes
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Graviton lol. @Chrisviral, i rily did not see anytn lk dt. Went over n over again. Maybe its different this yr or d applictn for graduate students i.e masters is different.

Noone said anytn about the public health stuff. Nyways, iv mailed them. Waiting for a feedback
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Handcuff:
yes

Haba! why kwanu?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
WhyNa: @Graviton lol. @Chrisviral, i rily did not see anytn lk dt. Went over n over again. Maybe its different this yr or d applictn for graduate students i.e masters is different.

Noone said anytn about the public health stuff. Nyways, iv mailed them. Waiting for a feedback

grin grin grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2014
WhyNa: Please has anyone applied to MSU? Im currently on it but I didnt finish up yesterday. Tried going back to it today and I had to go through the be a spartan page. My application status says that I havent paid the processing fee. Tin is, there is no tab for make payment or download fee waver. Did i do sometin wrong?

wait till September it will come up
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by juicydiceyjoe(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
please could someone tell me a school that requires only SAT...NO TOEFL,APPLICATION FEE OR SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS WITH DHL/COURIER..
thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2014
juicydiceyjoe: please could someone tell me a school that requires only SAT...NO TOEFL,APPLICATION FEE OR SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS WITH DHL/COURIER..
thanks

Calm down till september and apply to University of Toronto, University of British columbia and Mcgill University!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na wa ooooohh. nobody even ask of me..... only whyna..... thanks jare
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
the issue is that you will need to wait till September for the fee waiver form to come up........

cheers
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sunnycent: Na wa ooooohh. nobody even ask of me..... only whyna..... thanks jare

cheesy u'r welcome

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by juicydiceyjoe(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please someone help.
I see you must be a citizen of a sub saharan country in the application criteria of some schools,
Does that mean u-18 cannot apply.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2014
juicydiceyjoe: Please someone help.
I see you must be a citizen of a sub saharan country in the application criteria of some schools,
Does that mean u-18 cannot apply.

No, you can apply!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2014
So cold in here embarassed
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2014
chrisviral: So cold in here embarassed

Yea. Nt gud

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (262) (Reply)

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.