Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC (26594 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by yunglykmine(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Getting more interesting.
I dey watch!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
getting more interesting

The claim APC can not make in 2015 is that claim of being progressive

Because the very people who destroyed Nigeria as PDP members are now in APC.

Now we know that APC is nothing more than an avenue to gain power

3 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
I wonder where Apc will hide their face when they lose in 2015 cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Great news... Sounds like we are now making progress.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Olaolufred(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Keneking: Great news... Sounds like we are now making progress.

WHILE I AM INDIFFERENT TO APC WINNING OR LOOSING.

I AM SO GLAD THAT THE LATEST POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS WILL MAKE PDP TO SIT UP.

THEY WERE GIVEN 14 GOOD YEARS TO MAKE A MARK, RATHER THEY MESS THINGS UP FOR THEMSELVES.

BY AND LARGE, THE DEVELOPMENTS IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE CITIZEN.

NO PARTY WILL BE STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE US FOR A RIDE LIKE IT HAD BEEN SINCE 1999.

8 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by dexpee4life(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
ceo4eva: Whether PDP or APC, it's still the same group of Selfish Politicians. Honestly, They are just trying to get UNDESERVED ATTENTION with all these Defections and Alignments . Are these lawmakers better off? They should show us an example by cutting their massive UNDESERVED allowances by half. These Honourable Lawmakers are only trying to capitalize on the present challenges facing the present Administration, to pretend they are still active and relevant. Bunch of Incompetent and Clueless Individuals! We know them!

the APC nd PDP are all bunch of wicked nd greedy souls that claim to fighting for us but rather for their selfish aims. Cant they cut their pay to show how good they claim?

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by 1025: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
ceo4eva: Whether PDP or APC, it's still the same group of Selfish Politicians. Honestly, They are just trying to get UNDESERVED ATTENTION with all these Defections and Alignments . Are these lawmakers better off? They should show us an example by cutting their massive UNDESERVED allowances by half. These Honourable Lawmakers are only trying to capitalize on the present challenges facing the present Administration, to pretend they are still active and relevant. Bunch of Incompetent and Clueless Individuals! We know them!

no matter what you believe, it is good for our country to have a two party system rather than the one party we are having at the moment. competition among them will make them seat up in their efforts to get our votes.
if pdp sees no opposition, they will continue in their nonchalant attitudes towards us knowing too well they have no competition but if apc is well positioned, it will make pdp wiser and behave better.

2 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by experimentist: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Goodluck to the Retardeeens... All praise to una personal lord and saviour 'Jesus Christ of Okrika' cry
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
The media reported earlier that 47 will defect, so why only 37? What happened to other 10? They developed cold feet? The battle should now move to the courts.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by shizzle11(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. MTCHWWWWW
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seriously, they would regret it cus the court ruled there was never a faion in the party, the governors might be safe but truly their rep members are not...
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by nafiachi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
I love this phrase jor " GO AND DIE"
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Truckpusher(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
TribalEAST: PDP and Jonathan are finally finished.
Apparently your skunk dumb skull can't see the hand writing on the wall.

APC is simply being inundated with the same PDP bad eggs ,sooner or later they'll be replaced with vibrant educated young people before 2015

mark my words.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The media reported earlier that 47 will defect, so why only 37? What happened to other 10? They developed cold feet? The battle should now move to the courts.

Somebody punched your eye sockets, nose, mouth and jaw, you said no he didn't really hit those places except your face. The punches are all there in your face. Whether 37 or 47, you just lost a chunk of PDP to the opposition party. Deal with it! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't forget you told us APC wouldn't be registered and they did. You and Okupe told us APC was dead on arrival, yet they are growing. The rest is history............

You haven't seen anything yet. I reported here last week that I spoke to my friend whose brother is PDP Senator from Kebbi State, Atiku Bagudu, he said 40+ House of Reps. and 30+ Senators plan to move to APC by April. He said APC is spreading like wild fire.

5 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by jmaine: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
karl max: don't mind them very soon the court would interpret that Part of the law they quoted am happy that this is happening. Pdp and inec would declare their seats vacant and elections would hold while the decampees continue with the court case

Exactly . . . .
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by moscobabs(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
part of funny things in Nija in the year 2013

-Oga at the top

-Stowaway boy hide in plane tire from Benin to Lagos

- Former Gov Olusegun Agagu corpse re-die in plane Crash

-'Go and Die'phrase from Gov Oshiomole to a widow

-5 PDP decamp to APC

-Obasanjo letter to The President Jonathan

-Iyabo Obasanjo letter to Obasanjo

-Now 37 PDP Rep(Polithievians)Members Join APC

What next

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by asagal(f): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
i c no difference in all ds. its just d same set of pple deflectin & reflectn undecided
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na dem sabi, it's all old wine in new bottle. They are all thieves, Ole ni gbogbo won.

Meanwhile, House of Representatives should not think about impeaching our President ooooo

If they like let them all decamp to APC na dem sabi, Jonathan must not be impeached to avoid serious crises in this country. He should be allowed to complete his regime and contest in 2015, if he wins good for him and if he loses so be it.

My 2 cents sha oooooo
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Newcrescent(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
moscobabs: part of funny things in Nija in the year 2013

-Oga at the top

-Stowaway boy hide in plane tire from Benin to Lagos

- Former Gov Olusegun Agagu corpse re-die in plane Crash

-'Go and Die'phrase from Gov Oshiomole to a widow

-5 PDP decamp to APC

-Obasanjo letter to The President Jonathan

-Iyabo Obasanjo letter to Obasanjo

-Now 37 PDP Rep(Polithievians)Members Join APC

What next

In Obasanjo's Egba voice, I still dey Laugh Ooo.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OgologoDimkpa: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
TribalEAST: the aim is to kick out CLUELESSNESS come 2015.
No vacancy in ASO ROCK come 2015 sad
If you dislike it go and die embarassed

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
tchigofigo: apc.,they'l end up fightn themslves..,n tinz wil fall apart soon..
yes, after they must defeated the cluesless GEJ
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
The Mandela of Otuoke will be confused.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Kairoseki77: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
LOL, some of you peeps are too daft.

There is an election already taking place in Nigeria. Today, APC just had an election and won 37 seats in the House of Reps.

I believe they have the majority now. 1/3 of the Government is now firmly in APC's hands.

We will have to see how this plays out, especially with the call for impeachment.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Sloan: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is it not funny that people are leaving comments like "there is no difference in APC and PDP", "old wine in new bottle", etc. Since that is the case, you have no reason to worry actually or even spill such self-consolatory verbiage! Yes, are the same thing fine!

However, we know before the decamping, ACN states bested almost all PDP states - FACT!
Today after the merger of parties into APC, all APC are still doing better than most PDP states! - FACT!
PDP has more than 14 years to make changes and show the way forward, so now they've gotten better competition! - FACT
If you are Nigerian and care about Nigeria as a country, this is good news because when their is competition of political parties, you can be sure they will work hard to earn your votes by implementing policies that you care about as a people!

4 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Ttalk: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Decamp or not, what made APC different from PDP?.

The same old wine in new bottle.
Any difference

Which of the wine would you want to take
The old wine in old bottle or
The old wine in new bottle?

2 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by danny301: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013

Guy, just park well... What exactly is your headache?... What point are you trying to prove? These people have been in PDP and today they have chosen to cross carpet to APC for whatever reason, so how did that warrant your rant and cry! Face your life and leave other people to do whatever they want to do with their lives provided they do not infringe on your right or contravene the law of the land, we are in a free world, so people (including) politicians are free to pursue their interest anywhere and any how the like provided they are within they confine of the law.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
ceo4eva:
In my writeup, I said PDP and APC are all the same selfish politicians.
You only displayed ur Ignorance and still ended up NOT making ur own point. My opinion and yours may not be the same, but you should have still proved your own points. That is called MATURITY. GROW UP KID!
I believe the guy was right, you are a clever manipulator.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OgologoDimkpa: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ttalk:

Which of the wine would you want to take
The old wine in old bottle or
The old wine in new bottle?
I will not take the old wine in new bottle cos it
may be a time bomb waiting explode. More like a poison that is packaged.
Not too different from a Cameleon angry

The old wine in old bottle would have done its worst;
received all the 'bashing' and criticism and ready to trun to a new leaf embarassed.

More like the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by rozayx5(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
TribalEAST: the aim is to kick out CLUELESSNESS come 2015.

and monopolise corruption like Tinubu in Lagos
nonsense
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by MAYOWAAK: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Do you now know how it stands in the House of Rep membership?

It is now 174 members for APC against 171 members for PDP

3 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by oluwashaddow(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Professor Peter: what are their names? What are their electoral value? I believe those members are bench warmer, 'yea' and 'nay' members. Am still watching
my friend it hi and ney, yea nikan ko yo ni
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Does Nigeria appear like a county where an incumbent president can lose a general election?

GEJ is merely taking stock, getting fresh supplies and ensuring all political guerrillas have revealed their positions... Then the countdown to the landslide begins.

Federal republic of crude oil is still in the dark ages... And for OBJ to complain, the man is being starved of the very essence of the nation.
He also knows what POWER GEJ wields so, he wants an early "peace talk".

As for the decamped, what becomes of sheep without shepherds? Yours truly pays his rep decamps, so I can take his place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitutes Plan Mass Protest Fuel Price Hike / Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.