Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC (26593 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
ogologodimkpa: I will not take the old wine in new bottle cos it
may be a time bomb waiting explode. More like a poison that is packaged.
Not too different from a Cameleon angry

The old wine in old bottle would have done its worst;
received all the 'bashing' and criticism and ready to trun to a new leaf embarassed.

More like the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
PDP sympathiser initially trying to sound like neutral commentator, now he has exposed himself. My question is why do you people always like to hide your true self until you are forced to show who really you are?

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Niseamaka(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
FreeGlobe: I wonder where Apc will hide their face when they lose in 2015 cheesy cheesy

Why should anyone hide his face because he lost an election?. I do not support any political party but i`m happy about the emergence of the the APC because every strong and viable democratic dispensation should have a very vibrant opposition. It helps in keeping the government of the ruling party in check. It`s not shameful to lose an election.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OdionOdion: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Majority of the PDP members in the house of Rep have been in opposition to President Jonathan since inception and election of Tambuwal as Speaker. Nothing has change,President Jonathan do not need the 37 defectors but they need Jonathan.Before February 10,2014 PDP would have regained their seats through the court from these "APC traitors"

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by ubest1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=20pt][/size][b][/b] very soon all the PDP men in APC will take national structure and hand over to PDP and make the nation one party system
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by obailala(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Finally NIgeria is about to have something that 'resembles' a democracy with the current death of our one party government.... unfortunately, we still have the same set of rogues in both camps... i just hope one day GEJ himself will not decamp to APC also and then we'll be back to the same one party system.... since it's now 50-50, APC should stop accepting decampees abeg

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by skyp(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
For these same people to be crossing to APC I tell you sincerely, there is absolute no hope for our dear nation. I would have thought APC will give us better choice of candidate in 2015
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Ttalk: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
ogologodimkpa: I will not take the old wine in new bottle cos it
may be a time bomb waiting explode. More like a poison that is packaged.
Not too different from a Cameleon angry

The old wine in old bottle would have done its worst;
received all the 'bashing' and criticism and ready to trun to a new leaf embarassed.

More like the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

Your analysis indicates that there are now different contents in the bottles, i agree with you
Dont take the expired pill bro, in your word it could be poisonous
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Bright90s(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
saka don port oo!

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by LBT: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Clerverly: GoodLuck To insincere 9igerian,
Goodluck To Afam,
Good Luck To Reno Omkri,
Goodluck to Evans Bipi,
Goodluck To Wike,
Goodluck Luck To Tukur
Goodluck to Abati
Many Many Goodluck

All i know is Jonathan till 2019, haters go and die
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
After you don die first, K.M.A.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Femolacaster(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The media reported earlier that 47 will defect, so why only 37? What happened to other 10? They developed cold feet? The battle should now move to the courts.
Continue hallucinating, are u saying court will declare their seats vacant? Let's all wait and see!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
ceo4eva:
In my writeup, I said PDP and APC are all the same selfish politicians.
You only displayed ur Ignorance and still ended up NOT making ur own point. My opinion and yours may not be the same, but you should have still proved your own points. That is called MATURITY. GROW UP KID!

SMACKDOWN!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by emmasege: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Did this guy (GEJ) once say he would transform from the most criticized president to the most praised president at the end of his tenure? I remember the words of Mary after the angel announced to her that she was going to have a baby without knowing any man, and i'm also asking the same question concerning GEJ's assetion i.e. HOW SHALL THIS BE SEEING THAT THE UMBRELLA IS TEARING AND THE NATION DRIFTING APART?
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by GentleFrank(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by kokoA(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good for our democracy.. Its no longer going to be the usual "the iieess have it" anymore.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Shine1177: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Do you now know how it stands in the House of Rep membership?

It is now 174 members for APC against 171 members for PDP

Nothing change, it is the same scenario in the US where the Democrat control the Senate and the Republican control the lower House. These APC guy will only try to scuttle this government like their counterpart shut-down US few weeks ago but it will not go far. GEJ/PDP is still in charge.

Someone rightly said that APC is building a house without architectural design - how long will it last?
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Izz9111: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whether PDP or APC, it's still the same group of Selfish Politicians. Honestly, They are just trying to get UNDESERVED ATTENTION with all these Defections and Alignments . Are these lawmakers better off? They should show us an example by cutting their massive UNDESERVED allowances by half. These Honourable Lawmakers are only trying to capitalize on the present challenges facing the present Administration, to pretend they are still active and relevant. Bunch of Incompetent and Clueless Individuals! We know them!

@CEO, I really support your opinion, they are the same people we should not be deceived. As far as am consigned only the nomenclature changed and not the way of life, attitude, ideology, belief and etc. You were in PDP today and tomorrow you are in APC even show that you are prostituting and you lack the quality to be a leader, why not change the place you find your self.

Do you think that Tinubu is the best leader what did he do when he was the gov of Lagos state, OBJ good man what did he do with 16 Billion USD he sank in power and left without lighting a candle stick.

Do we talk about IBB, Abacha, Buhari . Buhari the truncated democracy in Nigeria and ceased power by force is now a democrat instead of been termed a criminal.

I vividly know that alot of transformation is going on and when things get working many people will change their position.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by zelexotunla(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Impeachment alarm for GEJ, Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by confusion247(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
TribalEAST: PDP and Jonathan are finally finished.
Keep dreaming.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by confusion247(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
donphilopus: No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019 - PDP E-warriors

Their seats would be declared vacant - Bamanga Tukur

There will be war, if GEJ loses 2015 Election - ND Militant

Spewing all these, because of GEJ?? When the time comes, we'd see.
We will make this country ungovernable if Jonathan wins. ...........Adamu Ciroma
Jonathan will not peace if north didn't complete their term in aso rock.....lawal keita
Dog and baboons will be soaked in blood if we lose the election .......Buhari
Those who make peaceful change impossible makes violent change inevitable.......Atiku
I know you avoided all these because of your bigotry and bias way of life.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by lekkie073(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigeria politricks........jumping from one party to another.....well, since parties have no distinct ideologies....
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by nejifresh(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think there's a section in the constitution that says their seats will be declared vacant if they defect. Since a court ruled that there is no faction in pdp, i think we should get ready for new elections for the 37 seats. Kai see chance to contest o.. wink cheesy cheesy
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by hamedade2000(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
oasis01: Apc is trying to errect a building without architectural plan.if there's one,they should prove it.
politics in Nigeria z a number game...d more pple u can get the better. dey r not full(APC) all dey want to do z get as many support as possible n try n win d presidential election. wen dey get such power dey can den start weeding.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OgologoDimkpa: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
confusion247:
We will make this country ungovernable if Jonathan wins. ...........Adamu Ciroma
Jonathan will not peace if north didn't complete their term in aso rock.....lawal keita
Dog and baboons will be soaked in blood if we lose the election .......Buhari
Those who make peaceful change impossible makes violent change inevitable.......Atiku
I know you avoided all these because of your bigotry and bias way of life.
Well said!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OgologoDimkpa: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
maasoap: PDP sympathiser initially trying to sound like neutral commentator, now he has exposed himself. My question is why do you people always like to hide your true self until you are forced to show who really you are?
Are you just waking up?
No vacancy in Aso rock till 2019.
If you dislike it go and die embarassed
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Sloan: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
skyp: For these same people to be crossing to APC I tell you sincerely, there is absolute no hope for our dear nation. I would have thought APC will give us better choice of candidate in 2015

If the party did not grow since inception, it is your type that will still be leaking at your basket mouth pointing out how they've not grown. Now that a stronger party that might give Nigeria a semblance of at least a 2-party democracy is emerging, you cry again that there is no hope! If in 14 years, there was no hope with PDP, do yo expect Nigeria to wait for 140 years? Some of you are born without brains or the abuse of Nigeria since you were born has robbed you of every ability to think like rational human beings.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by BennoitKenny: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
These are politicians and rugs who want to remain at the National Assembly forever. After APC now, they will still create another new party that will always give them the ticket to contest as another constituency. That is what we call political 419.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
nejifresh: Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think there's a section in the constitution that says their seats will be declared vacant if they defect. Since a court ruled that there is no faction in pdp, i think we should get ready for new elections for the 37 seats. Kai see chance to contest o.. wink cheesy cheesy
There need not necessary be factions before one can cross - carpet but crisis. Though five PDP governors have moved to APC, Aliyu Babangida and Sule Lamido have remained in the PDP to make it appear as if there is crisis in the party so as to pave the way for legislators to cross - carpet to the APC.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by nejifresh(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
There need not necessary be factions before one can cross - carpet but crisis. Though five PDP governors have moved to APC, Aliyu Babangida and Sule Lamido have remained in the PDP to make it appear as if there is crisis in the party so as to pave the way for legislators to cross - carpet to the APC.

I think the section specifically says "factions". Eventually the matter will go to court, those defectors may lose their seats..just saying
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by AnanseK(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin
obailala: Finally.. i just hope one day GEJ himself will not decamp to APC also and then we'll be back to the same one party system.... since it's now 50-50, APC should stop accepting decampees abeg
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by kokoA(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
nejifresh:

I think the section specifically says "factions". Eventually the matter will go to court, those defectors may lose their seats..just saying
The big question is what is a "faction" in this context and who determines if there's a faction in a party? Its going to be an interesting court case.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote
author=Clerverly]

And you just called Incompetency "challenges" angry. I know you
are looking for "Likes" cos that is what you thrive on here. Park
yourself one side dude. angry angry[/quote]

my friend, the guy is right, until these house of reps, senetors agree that their salaries are too bogus that is when i will know that their defection meant well for ordinary nigerians
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by chi4ik(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
It doesn't matter, they were not d one that Voted GEJ to power, we d masses did $ we will still Vote GEJ back till 2019. Isha Allah....but I petty those Law makers because they have dogged their political grave. Alhamdulahi.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel / Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.