Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC (26596 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
nejifresh:

I think the section specifically says "factions". Eventually the matter will go to court, those defectors may lose their seats..just saying
Section 109 sub-section 1 (g) says if there division or factions.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Shinybush(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Can we put harp beef inside star bottle and stil call it shine shine bobo. I just pray all this defectors or political actors wont cause problem in apc.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Gamji007: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
donphilopus: Before I could finish copying it from OsunDefender, he'd already updated it!

Abeg brosyou de work for Osun defender ni?
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Caseless: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
sincere9gerian(how come this name is not underlined by the computer cos it is not an english word?) is the most empty-cephaloed pdp e-thug. look at wat he typed up there...... shocked undecided

sms!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by donphilopus: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gamji007:

Abeg brosyou de work for Osun defender ni?
Nope!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Gamji007: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
^^^

O.k smiley
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by freakcin: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Interesting! It has gotten to a stage where you dare not blink so as not to miss the next major event in this country.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by chucky234(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
LWKMD
And who says Tinubu is better than Tukur,or is Buhari a saint?
APC with those certified criminals is no different from PDP dominated by clueless thieves like GEJ, we need a leader chosen by the masses and not a criminal hand-picked by political godfathers to loot our money while the masses languish in poverty.
Such a leader will never come from APC or PDP, they can decamp to hell for all I care.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by jice(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
BABYLON ON THE MOVE

Exodus: Movement of Jah people! Oh-oh-oh, yea-eah!
Men and people will fight ya down (Tell me why!)
When ya see Jah light. (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!)
Let me tell you if you're not wrong; (Then, why?)
Everything is all right.
So we gonna walk - all right! - through de roads of creation:
We the generation (Tell me why!)
(Trod through great tribulation) trod through great tribulation.
Exodus, all right! Movement of Jah people!
Oh, yeah! O-oo, yeah! All right!
Exodus: Movement of Jah people! Oh, yeah!
Yeah-yeah-yeah, well!
Uh! Open your eyes and look within:
Are you satisfied (with the life you're living)? Uh!
We know where we're going, uh!
We know where we're from.
We're leaving Babylon,
We're going to our Father land.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by jice(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
chucky234: LWKMD
And who says Tinubu is better than Tukur,or is Buhari a saint?
APC with those certified criminals is no different from PDP dominated by clueless thieves like GEJ, we need a leader chosen by the masses and not a criminal hand-picked by political godfathers to loot our money while the masses languish in poverty.
Such a leader will never come from APC or PDP, they can decamp to hell for all I care.

When will the masses choose? who do the masses know than the one directed to them by people who think they know. Would you call that their choice?
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by jice(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Shinybush: Can we put harp beef inside star bottle and stil call it shine shine bobo. I just pray all this defectors or political actors wont cause problem in apc.

APC by formation is an alignmentsof irreconcilable ideas. such by default is what we call DOA.
its failure is not today.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
GEJ and his advisers seems not to understand the politics that is at play here. Is like he is surrounded by so called technocrats that are not real politicians. If he didn't retrace his steps am afraid he may loose it. The same attitude is being displayed by his supporters in this fourm.
Those that are calling the defectors old wine or whatever....it does not work like that in politics. Those guys will come together to pull Jonathan down after which they will go there ways.
Remember that an enemy's enemy is a friend
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Changes:dat is just the way,things are neva going to b the same
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Hogan007: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Migrate to Azerbaijan or Turkey this season.Lets help you realize that dream at a very affordable rate. bemmatravel@yahoo.com
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Uthman75: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
I just dey sideon dey enjoy my coffee..... cool cool cool cool
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
I want to believe all these people saying "their seats will be declared vacant" are ignorant of some variables in politics. If their seat were to be declared vacant and new election conducted ten times, I'm confident all the defected members in my state will still be re-elected. All things being equal, GEJ has lost the election in my state already.

If you think the Governors, the Senators and members of the House of Representatives are inconsequential in the re-election of the president, I wonder who else is.

What I'm seeing is APC breaking the monopoly of PDP, paving the way for competition and effeciency in governance.
This's just a phase in the evolution of our democracy. At the end, we'll all be better for it.
And if you're still wishing APC would crash before 2015, please wake up, it wont happen. APC is here to kick PDP's butt, so get used to it.

4 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Shinybush(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Men, i dey laugh oh. This political movie make sense die.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Welrez(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whenever I hear people call GEJ daft and clueless,I laugh at their effort.Certainly,a man who cannot accomplish the simple task of constructing a correct sentence is the godfather of daftness and cluelessness.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by mactonnyso: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
All these PDP / APC collabo is becoming boring. The same corrupt PDP THIEVES inside APC, where is the change!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by tonyzaks: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Decamp or not, what made APC different from PDP?.

The same old wine in new bottle.
Any difference
at least the bottle is new
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by guiddoti: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
*singing* Umbrella is falling down (2ce) Broom is raising up (2ce)
Goodluck to the newal members. Progressive!!!
Nigerian politics is full of drama. Who is the boss? Who is the actor? Where are the political gladiators?
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
In 2015, we'd have a repeat of what happened in 2003 whereby PDP would control everything. I see GEJ granting the wishes of South West PDP which is to win the election at all cost. That was their main grouse with GEJ in the first place. The opposition has a lot to lose. The number of opposition governors and federal legislator will reduce drastically by 2015. PDP will always have the majority, in the coming weeks; expect some reps to decamp to the PDP. Mark my words, you heard it here first smiley
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by AnanseK(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
tokunboh: In 2015, we'd have a repeat of what happened in 2003 whereby PDP would control everything. I see GEJ granting the wishes of South West PDP which is to win the election at all cost. That was their main grouse with GEJ in the first place. The opposition has a lot to lose. The number of opposition governors and federal legislator will reduce drastically by 2015. PDP will always have the majority, in the coming weeks; expect some reps to decamp to the PDP. Mark my words, you heard it here first smiley
o

@Tokunboh
Are you still on the ship's deck. From your post I know you have not been rolled out onto Nigerian soil yet. You will soon know.

3 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by confusion247(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
TribalEAST[s:
]the aim is to kick out CLUELESSNESS come 2015.[/s]
The aim is to fulfill born to rule mentality.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by siraj1402(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
ceo4eva: Whether PDP or APC, it's still the same group of Selfish Politicians. Honestly, They are just trying to get UNDESERVED ATTENTION with all these Defections and Alignments . Are these lawmakers better off? They should show us an example by cutting their massive UNDESERVED allowances by half. These Honourable Lawmakers are only trying to capitalize on the present challenges facing the present Administration, to pretend they are still active and relevant. Bunch of Incompetent and Clueless Individuals! We know them!
Individual might not be the problem if a party have good agenda.APC governors are trying not because they are good but the party have a good agenda.PDP as a party has been curse and regardless of how good you are,you can never succeed with it.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by confusion247(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: GEJ and his advisers seems not to understand the politics that is at play here. Is like he is surrounded by so called technocrats that are not real politicians. If he didn't retrace his steps am afraid he may loose it. The same attitude is being displayed by his supporters in this fourm.
Those that are calling the defectors old wine or whatever....it does not work like that in politics. Those guys will come together to pull Jonathan down after which they will go there ways.
Remember that an enemy's enemy is a friend
I thought that APC claimed to be progressives, so it was just pull Jonathan down agenda and not to deliver devidends of democracy to the people.
Hypocritical one Nigeria is doomed.
Disintegration is the answer.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
I don't like making predictions but it seems that Retardeen in toast!

This cretin called Jonathan is fcked!

The reality of elections in Nigeria is that, to win, you have to have one of the following:

1) Support of the North
2) Support of the West
3) Great performance and competence to overcome any regional bias

This cretin has none of the above and the third is very crucial for any non-Hausa/Fulani or non-Yoruba Nigerian.

This person did not realise that, he was too busy looting and helping people loot.

He is fcked!

His only hope of winning is to rig the election and if he does that then he is definitely not fcked.

He would be mega fcked!

It would be another person entering Aso Rock and not coming out alive.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by softwareman(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2013
HisRoyalHardnes: Does Nigeria appear like a county where an incumbent president can lose a general election?

GEJ is merely taking stock, getting fresh supplies and ensuring all political guerrillas have revealed their positions... Then the countdown to the landslide begins.

Federal republic of crude oil is still in the dark ages... And for OBJ to complain, the man is being starved of the very essence of the nation.
He also knows what POWER GEJ wields so, he wants an early "peace talk".

As for the decamped, what becomes of sheep without shepherds? Yours truly pays his rep decamps, so I can take his place.
Does Nigeria appear as a country where a ruling party loses majority in the middle of parliament?
Does Nigeria appear as a country where a ruling party loses five governors in one mighty swoop?
Does Nigeria appear like a country where a former president of the country and former leader of a ruling party writes an open letter to a current president and current leader of a ruling party accusing him of corruption, venality, clannishness, incompetence, desperation and treachery?
Does Nigeria appear as a country where a sitting president loses control of his wife, his party and the country and remains even more clueless going forward?
VERY, VERY STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENNING IN THIS JOMATHAN PRESIDENCY.
the Nigerian presidency is being bastardised by the most incompetent, clueless, weakest president we have ever had!!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Billygee2u: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2013
TribalEAST: the aim is to kick out CLUELESSNESS come 2015.
It will not work
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by muktarmtt(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2013
yorke1: No shaking. We still dey kakpe. All i see are 37 people moving to APC alone. GEJ still 2019.
keep dreaming mumu
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2013
confusion247:
I thought that APC claimed to be progressives, so it was just pull Jonathan down agenda and not to deliver devidends of democracy to the people.
Hypocritical one Nigeria is doomed.
Disintegration is the answer.
Whatever you call it that is politics for you. Unfortunately GEJ is neither here nor there his policies are not masses friendly and he is fighting with people that can force him on the masses (politicians)
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by muktarmtt(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2013
michaelok: I remembered reading in one of the dailies that these 37 lawmakers treatened to leave pdp if they were not given immediate pass in the next election, so what is this disguise of factional issues in pdp. They are all power mongers who are willing to do anything to retain their positions. We can't be fooled a second time. Still watching. #SEE THE CUP AS HALF FULL RATHER THAN HALF EMPTY.
U don't have to lie bro if u don't anything to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governance Code: Enelamah & Obazee Clash Over Adeboye, Others / Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace / PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.