Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan (39206 Views)

Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by DerideGull(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Bros, ibu onye JJC?

Most NLers know my position on GEJ. I continue to believe that he is a very good man with a good heart, but is surrounded by the biggest thieves Nigeria has ever encountered. He has proved to be a weaklin who is incapable of ruling the Nigerian people.

After OBJ's letter, more people became emboldened and I thought the e-threats, e-insults, and e-condemnations hauled at GEJ became excessive so I called upon NLers to observe a truce until year's end so that our weaklin of a President will not have a heart attack.

I do not want to believe that you are an intellectual midget who is unable to comprehend my write-ups and put them in the right perspectives, because if I did that, I'd be wrong. I urge you not to rush into unreasonable conclusions in an attempt to label me a political jobber. If anything, I'd make jobbers out of the unfortunate among us. Lets not personalize our discussions, lets focus on issues and politicians.,

Cheeers.

Yes, GEJ surrounded himself with inherent thieves and moronic dingbats such as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who just proved his incompetence and buffoonery are beyond redemption.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by ronia(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Story !!! Story, some body that did not have shoe befor ooo, now wears Italian shoes lol!!! (Onu ritugoro eritu adigo committed)'' The mouth that have started eating,don dey committed'' hahahaha!!
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by nduchucks: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
DerideGull:

Yes, GEJ surrounded himself with inherent thieves and moronic dingbats such as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who just proved his incompetence and buffoonery are beyond redemption.

Mr. Gull, you forgot to add people from the SS and SE to your list of thieves and dingbats who are the close associates of GEJ's. The question is why? You are typically quite honest, what happened to you?

You can call Sanusi names, but no one has ever accused him of being a thief. Here's a man who clinched the 2013 Central Bank Governor Award for Sub-Saharan Africa at the just-concluded World bank/International Monetary Fund (IMF) Summit in Washington, DC. United States; he also won the 2013 Emerging Markets Central Bank Governor of the Year Award for Sub-Saharan Africa. Sanusi had received various commendation on the outstanding work in the past years in sustaining reforms; ensuring macroeconomic stability, protecting the independence of the Central Bank and enhancing many aspects of Nigerian Banking adoption of new technologies for financial inclusion; continuous modernization and more transparent disclosures including adopting higher reporting standards to banks.

If you call such a man a thief, then please what would you call Minister Stella Oduah, Asari-Dokubo, Tompolo, and several other close associates of GEJ's.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
DerideGull:

You've been so beclouded by ethnicity and religion that your sense of reasoning has been rendered liliputian.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by intrepid: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
alj harem: Forget it, this is a very bad man
what made him a bad man even by your definition?Many of you are just too blind and even "shortsighted" to recognize anything good wen you see one.Sorry for you.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by intrepid: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

I say shame on the poster of this old news. Was GEJ on oath when the alleged statement accredited to him was made? It is silly to equate “I have no ambition to stay in office beyond 2015 to “I shall not contest election in 2015”.
THANK YOU BROS.My fear is that Nigeria youths who are the worst hit by these long wasted 40 years of misrule will be taken in by lies from GEJ'S FOES and vote in vultures in 2015...
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
DerideGull:

No he means the grumpy old man Edwin Clark, the psychedelic jet and grass loving Pastor Ayo Eritejafor and the psychotic criminal Asari Dokubo.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by TechWalker007: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
ndu_chucks:
[s]
Bros, ibu onye JJC?
Most NLers know my position on GEJ. I continue to believe that he is a very good man with a good heart, but is surrounded by the biggest thieves Nigeria has ever encountered. He has proved to be a weaklin who is incapable of ruling the Nigerian people.

After OBJ's letter, more people became emboldened and I thought the e-threats, e-insults, and e-condemnations hauled at GEJ became excessive so I called upon NLers to observe a truce until year's end so that our weaklin of a President will not have a heart attack.

I do not want to believe that you are an intellectual midget who is unable to comprehend my write-ups and put them in the right perspectives, because if I did that, I'd be wrong. I urge you not to rush into unreasonable conclusions in an attempt to label me a political jobber. If anything, I'd make jobbers out of the unfortunate among us. Lets not personalize our discussions, lets focus on issues and politicians.,

Cheeers.[/s]

This is a daft attempt to color your already confused bigoted state.
You are not different from folks like Agbamental, Berem, Abagworo and the rest. You are all paid APC propagandists employed to type trash from Alausa and other locations.
I have followed your posts though never engaged you but I know your scheme well.
I put it to you clearly, you are no more than the other APC e-touts and your goal is the same.

I have a message for you, your tricks are constantly becoming redundant and you are looking more out of your place.
When the NC kicks off in 2014 you will understand. All attempts to stop the NC with series of open letters have failed just like your master in hypocrisy, the serial election looser!

1 Like

Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by TechWalker007: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abagworo:

You've been so beclouded by ethnicity and religion that your sense of reasoning has been rendered liliputian.

You have no shame at all, you came back to type rubbish after your hypocrisy and double standard was made bare?
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by jmaine: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
tobex_23:

Lapdog 2, admit he said it, simple!! Don't quote me

The stalking imbec!le arrives with his usual dose of toxic idiocy.

You are a sad story bruv.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by jmaine: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
The hypocrisy of team Buhari brutally exposed and crushed.

Abagworo must be feeling so silly for starting this thread.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by debetmx(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
DerideGull:

Bros please park well ooo!!! GEJ is not fighting Rotimi Amaecha. Rather Amaechi is fighting his political shadow after he impregnated the 50-year-old-looking daughter of Wole Soyinka.

@ deludedgull,

On your death bed you still peddle rumuors about what you know nothing about. I know you only wanted to insult Wole Soyinka, demented senile idiotic old fool. You really need help.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by tee4naija(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
you are the one to be ashamed of yourself.when a president makes a promise to Nigerians while in another country and is now coming back to deny saying so, it means everything is wrong with him and all of isane people like you who support him.

I say shame on the poster of this old news. Was GEJ on oath when the alleged statement accredited to him was made? It is silly to equate “I have no ambition to stay in office beyond 2015 to “I shall not contest election in 2015”.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Lebee4(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2013

Do you know what the definition of integrity is?
if no, find out.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine: The hypocrisy of team Buhari brutally exposed and crushed.

Abagworo must be feeling so silly for starting this thread.

I'm not team Buhari or team anybody but team Nigerians who love Nigeria. We want peace in Nigeria and end to corruption.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by jmaine: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm not team Buhari or team anybody but team Nigerians who love Nigeria. We want peace in Nigeria and end to corruption.

You are team Buhari . .no need denying your idol . . . .
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Dlionsheart: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ok, we've seen the news paper
Is that the amended constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine:

You are team Buhari . .no need denying your idol . . . .

Lol. Buhari is a good man and has better capability to improve Nigeria than Jonathan but I'm not in any way affiliated to him. Until recently, I was a PDP member but I always had conscience and belief in Nigeria which influenced my decisions more than anything.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
He has no ambition staying in office beyond 2015 BUT if he is voted into power . . . .
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by jmaine: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abagworo:

Lol. Buhari is a good man and has better capability to improve Nigeria than Jonathan but I'm not in any way affiliated to him. Until recently, I was a PDP member but I always had conscience and belief in Nigeria which influenced my decisions more than anything.

You are a Buhari and an Amaechi supporter , as well as a GEJ hater. those are unrefutable facts.

You don't need to be affiliated to anyone to support em . . . .[size=14pt]How recent did you stop being a PDP member[/size] ?
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
I'm not against him contesting. He should contest but will be voted out.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by jmaine: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh: I'm not against him contesting. He should contest but will be voted out.

Better, you have only one vote and can't categorically talk for millions of Nigerians . . . .
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine:

Better, you have only one vote and can't categorically talk for millions of Nigerians . . . .
I can see that you the e-warriors of the Mandela of Otuoke do your job on shift basis. Sincere 9gerian is not on night duty.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine:

You are a Buhari and an Amaechi supporter , as well as a GEJ hater. those are unrefutable facts.

You don't need to be affiliated to anyone to support em . . . .[size=14pt]How recent did you stop being a PDP member[/size] ?

You are insinuating a lot of unnecessary things. Go back to my archive and check if I'm a GEJ hater like you assume. I've never ever insulted Jonathan or supported any form of abuse on his person. Amaechi is my friend and he's a good no-nonsense man that takes the bull by the horn. I've always and will always support him. Rochas on the other hand is not in any way known to me and I've never seen him in my life but I'm impressed with his confidence in engaging at multiple developmental projects at the same time in Imo State which is my ancestral home. I think he borrowed a leaf from Amaechi in doing that even though Imo does not have the funds like Rivers. Maybe it will take longer time but is achievable. Go back to the archives and dig my thread "Why Igbos and Ijaws should unite" and you'll see where most of these people pretending today because they consider personal gains ahead of Nigeria were calling me Ijaw boot-licker and all sorts of name. This particular Deridegull AKA Dede1 was even calling Ijaws cobblers from Ghana and all that.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by jmaine: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abagworo:

You are insinuating a lot of unnecessary things. Go back to my archive and check if I'm a GEJ hater like you assume. I've never ever insulted Jonathan or supported any form of abuse on his person. Amaechi is my friend and he's a good no-nonsense man that takes the bull by the horn. I've always and will always support him. Rochas on the other hand is not in any way known to me and I've never seen him in my life but I'm impressed with his confidence in engaging at multiple developmental projects at the same time in Imo State which is my ancestral home. I think he borrowed a leaf from Amaechi in doing that even though Imo does not have the funds like Rivers. Maybe it will take longer time but is achievable. Go back to the archives and dig my thread "Why Igbos and Ijaws should unite" and you'll see where most of these people pretending today because they consider personal gains ahead of Nigeria were calling me Ijaw boot-licker and all sorts of name. This particular Deridegull AKA Dede1 was even calling Ijaws cobblers from Ghana and all that.

Oga you did all but answer the question in bold . . . . [size=14pt]How recent did you stop being a PDP member ? [/size]
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine:

Oga you did all but answer the question in bold . . . . [size=14pt]How recent did you stop being a PDP member ? [/size]

I recently ceased to be.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by jmaine: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abagworo:

I recently ceased to be.

Oga when . . Period or date ? . . . .recent could be yesterday . . . .[size=14pt] So How recent, please be specific . . . . [/size].
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abagworo:

Nna na wa o! Dede's exhibition of senility on this forum should be of concern. I am worried, seriously!! embarassed embarassed
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine:

Oga when . . Period or date ? . . . .recent could be yesterday . . . .[size=14pt] So How recent, please be specific . . . . [/size].

Are you trying to trace me?
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007: Since Abagworo ran away from the thread he created, I'll assume he has accepted his folly.

Berem, I'll be waiting for your proof or white flag.....anytime!
I ka na acho proof? Ndu_chucks have given you the proof already. What else do you want me to say nwoke m? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Nigerian MOPOL Fighting Alongside The Military In North East(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.