Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (48499 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by samtol4(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2013
@ola seems u drank excessive spinoff !
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by farem: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2013
ebuka Otika:

WELL SAID PETER,,.,,,,.,,.,,..
But if The Pastor is Well Known and respected In Nigeria as you claimed, WHAT OF THE POPE WHO IS KNOWN BY TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE[color=#990000][/color] IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD ? But he Recieves INSULTS AND ALSO Unholy Accusations by You People Who Claimed to Have "SEEN THE LIGHT" if these gets to The Pastor , Make Him Defend Himself and him CHURCH PERIOD,,.,,,,. and i no insult person o abeg ,.,,,
"
The bold portion is unreasonably amusing. This shouldn't be a representation of Nairalanders. Must you expose your ignorance because of loyalty? Speaking/writing in English is clearly different from going to school. The "PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD" has not exceeded 8 billion.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2013
samtol4: @ola seems u drank excessive spinoff !

Ogun punish you grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2013
But seriously why do you people just like pretenders that deceive the society,the country is not getting better even with the amount of churches.Cant you see.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by onyxo76(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
olas24u:
just be moderate in the practice of religion,you can pray for yourself and not follow people.
can you define moderate? besides you didn't answer where you will ending up when you depart this world.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
onyxo76: can you define moderate? besides you didn't answer where you will ending up when you depart this world.

So you think i believe in all this shit
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by onyxo76(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
olas24u:

So you think i believe in all this shit
you seem to be tactically avoiding the question, and besides which one be poo, lets know where you stand..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
i worship ogun
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by onyxo76(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
olas24u: i worship ogun
no problem , enjoy...!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
farem: "
The bold portion is unreasonably amusing. This shouldn't be a representation of Nairalanders. Must you expose your ignorance because of loyalty? Speaking/writing in English is clearly different from going to school. The "PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD" has not exceeded 8 billion.

I dont see this as being Ignorant ,,.,,,,.... But you must Also Agree with me dat de Popularity Of the pastor ,,.,,. can never b Measured in any way to dat of d Pope,,.,,. I dont still see dis as being ignorant oga.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by bjstardom(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
harjiboyede: some percentage of this 50 50 naira offering is left in the parish, some percentage is sent to the province while a little percent is sent to national headquarter. Now do you understand

On that point u raise, it is not so in my parish, all the offerings and tithes are sent to the area to province and then to National, if u see the way they question pastors that dare says he uses part of the tithe or offerings for helping someone or beautifying the parish u will be highly amazed, they are not allowed to touch any of the money but it must go to the National Hqtrs, even if at the monthly report any pastor whose parish tithes and offerings is lesser than the latter, he will be highly questioned lyk efcc, because of this some pastors went as far as borrowing money to pay tithe cos the Pastor must pay whether he is working or in debts. Religion is our mind, that's the bitter truth
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by bjstardom(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
eagle,eye:

So its the little percentage sent to the Headquarters that is used in Building The Redeemers University?...... Sorry, someone said they also have Investors (I am assuming business investors who wants a return on their investments)
And the private Jets are Gifts from people who love Daddy G.O. so so much.
NB
When will all our Daddy G.O.s in different 'Corporate Churches' decide to pull resourses together and 'FEED THE MULTITUDE'....... Will that be too much to ask?

harjiboyede: some percentage of this 50 50 naira offering is left in the parish, some percentage is sent to the province while a little percent is sent to national headquarter. Now do you understand

On that point u raise, it is not so in my parish, all the offerings and tithes are sent to the area to province and then to National, if u see the way they question pastors that dare says he uses part of the tithe or offerings for helping someone or beautifying the parish u will be highly amazed, they are not allowed to touch any of the money but it must go to the National Hqtrs, even if at the monthly report any pastor whose parish tithes and offerings is lesser than the latter, he will be highly questioned lyk efcc, because of this some pastors went as far as borrowing money to pay tithe cos the Pastor must pay whether he is working or in debts. Religion is our mind, that's the bitter truth
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by unclescar: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
She was trained in the US, let her start a project supporting the poor first
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
unclescar: She was trained in the US, let her start a project supporting the poor first

Akuko
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
It is evident by this thread that RCCG is not full of Christians but followers of MEN.

Oh the abuse , the language and the ire directed at this woman is evidence that Nigerian churches are full of half baked, unsaved, worshipers of MEN.

Jesus was abused, beaten and slandered , but he never retaliated or insulted his persecutors or used the same despicable language so called believers here are apt to use.

"When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly." - 1 Peter 2:23

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by brownpollo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
All she wants is an attention!!.
she will gets when she finally gets a touch from heaven
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by tpia5: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Doesn't seem like a religious beef imo.

Definitely something else.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Joagbaje(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
bjstardom:

You don't have to bring issues like this to the open
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Gombs(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Joagbaje:

You don't have to bring issues like this to the open

I concur.... tis sad folks don't know that the church of God DOES NOT practice democracy. You don’t always have freedom of speech.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by dorox(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
frosbel: It is evident by this thread that RCCG is not full of Christians but followers of MEN.

Oh the abuse , the language and the ire directed at this woman is evidence that Nigerian churches are full of half baked, unsaved, worshipers of MEN.

Jesus was abused, beaten and slandered , but he never retaliated or insulted his persecutors or used the same despicable language so called believers here are apt to use.

"When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly." - 1 Peter 2:23
Well said frosbel.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by larrymoore(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Majority worship their pastors therefore ready to die for them irrespective of their wrongful and contradictory practice. Chaos shall continue to befall the so calld houses of God until we religiously follow the books in their entirety.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Gombs(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2013
larrymoore: Majority worship their pastors therefore ready to die for them irrespective of their wrongful and contradictory practice. Chaos shall continue to befall the so calld houses of God until we [size=32pt] religiously [/size] follow the books in their entirety.

Hmmmmmm..... undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Gombs:

Hmmmmmm..... undecided

Na WaOO!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by blueeyes1: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
ebuka Otika:

You see what i am trying to pass across ,,.,,. ALL THEY PREACH EVERYDAY Is FIRE KILL THEM,.,,, THUNDER FIRE THEM,.,,,. Motor KILL THEM,.,,,. Die! ! ! Die ! Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,.,,,, that is what you hear Almost Everyday,,.,,,,.... Like i said ,,.,,. Let The Pastor Clear our own Doubt by defending himself if this gets to him,,.,,,, and stop Ranting and Panting on HIS BEHALF,,.,,. biko i no insult you o
Nna,na now I dey see dis tin,I'm not ranting or 'panting' on his behalf.that woman own too much,alwaz talking trash,like I said,she is a noise making mumu.I tot she had it togeda up there but now I kno better.anyway evrybody is entitled to his/her opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by chiedu7: 3:57am On Apr 17, 2015
olas24u:
i worship ogun

You left the living God to worship ogun?

ogun no go save you from the sins wey you don commit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
chiedu7:

You left the living God to worship ogun?

ogun no go save you from the sins wey you don commit.

Your pastor told you that right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.