Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (48479 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

So its the little percentage sent to the Headquarters that is used in Building The Redeemers University?...... Sorry, someone said they also have Investors (I am assuming business investors who wants a return on their investments)
And the private Jets are Gifts from people who love Daddy G.O. so so much.
NB
When will all our Daddy G.O.s in different 'Corporate Churches' decide to pull resourses together and 'FEED THE MULTITUDE'....... Will that be too much to ask?
Lol! Can u remember what happened in your bible after Jesus fed the multitudes? Can u? Its not enoough to ''feed'' the multitudes...what better food do they need outside the Word and Holy Spirit? When u spoon-feed a baby,it will always be dependent. most of us who are quick to condemn will probably do worse if we find ourselves in such position.
As for the guy u quoted,what he said is absolutely carrect.Not all offering collected in the parishes remains there. Some are remitted to the National.This money is used for paying salaries , maintaining the Redemption camp,and other minor technicalities. Pls,ask ur pastor how much expenses are made each week for church service(diesel,instruments),compared to offering and tithe...then come back and lets share more opinions
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by harjiboyede: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

So its the little percentage sent to the Headquarters that is used in Building The Redeemers University?...... Sorry, someone said they also have Investors (I am assuming business investors who wants a return on their investments)
And the private Jets are Gifts from people who love Daddy G.O. so so much.
NB
When will all our Daddy G.O.s in different 'Corporate Churches' decide to pull resourses together and 'FEED THE MULTITUDE'....... Will that be too much to ask?
I can only speak for my church, sincerely this people are trying. I strongly believe in sowing because it's really working for me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
sikwex11: Who is she to condemed the man of God. This woman is dead living. embarassedWho is she to condemed the man of God. This woman is dead living.
Rubbish! What U typed doesn't make any sense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ekaromail: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Abeg visit my blog bo, I have better stories there.

http://www.karosstoryblog..com
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

Mimi, I just opened a thread. I will like your input in that thread. Here it is www.nairaland.com/1565286/agree-tithing-biblical-where-does
Okay.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Slickest(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its only on nairaland I see disrespect of opinionz..itz her opinion which 1 b "u pity her", "thunder fire her"...Adeboye doesn't nid u 2 fyt 4 him...Adeboye is human, never 4get dat, so therefore he is very open to critics nd 8taz...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
When will Nigerians think and look beyond the facade of religion? We should always learn to be constructive and proactive at all times and not reactive.
In all sincerity, Kemi made a salient point there, though the way she presented it was rash and insensitive. The words she typed in bold actually got me thinking. "How many church members can afford the exorbitant fees paids in Universities build by our so-called leaders? One wud naturally have expected that such Universiities shud be made affordable for most members, after all they pay tithes and give out offerings. You find most of the wards of these so-called church built universities in public varsities cos they cannot afford the exorbitant fees paid in private universities.
BTW I know of a Pastor who built a large mansion in my area. It I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ actually one of the most beautiful structures in my area. The building was constructed with the church members sweat. They worked to bring up the building to finishing point, with their so many contributions. Ironically several of these church members leave in very poor structures, some even stay in "face me I face U". So goes for all these church Universities. U Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ the members toil and sweat to bring up the institutions to make it alive, nd ironically their wards wud not be enrolled there cos of the exorbitant fees. Quite pathetic! Naturally if such churches wanna alleviate the lives of their members, then one would expect them to provide affordable education for the children of their members, rather than makn d fees unaffordable.
Its tym for we Nigerians to wake up. I blv even if U wanna do any thing for your pastor, take care of yourself very well, b4 takn care of ϔ☺Ůȑ pastor. We need to wake up and look beyond d facade of religion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
It's safer to bridle one's tongue, lest one says something one will regret!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Synergy33: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
What if she's right? Those who condemed her would turn around. Finger crossed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by iGeneral: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
If thunder doesn't strike Kemi Olunloyo dead before the next seven days, this will further strengthen my suspicion that Adeboye is fake like the rest of the business men pastors. Thunder better strike NOW!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Tstarboi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
Holy ghost should burn her mouth! Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
harjiboyede: I can only speak for my church, sincerely this people are trying. I strongly believe in sowing because it's really working for me.
Please don't misunderstand me. I a giver and believe in the Law that Givers Never Lack.
It is written, that "those who sow in tears shall reap in joy".
If you don't mind, I will like to have your opinion on the topic below.
www.nairaland.com/1565286/agree-tithing-biblical-where-does
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by chy22(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Olu'femi Abbey:
It's just a shame that the 'bad eggs' among our contemporary pastors are given demon-possessed and unrepentant souls like Kemi the guts to riddicule and slander true Men of God. This is getting too far. She has completely given herself to the devil as instrument of distractions. Many things may be wrong with the Church presently but it is not a mortal's RIGHT to do say whatever thought comes into their mind.

While many may be frustrated with the rate at which scandals are rampant in the Church of God, what we can do is pray for her. Jesus owns the church, He can plant, grow and discontinue whichever assembly He wants...at His own time. We should be careful about what we say about the Church and her leaders. Let God be the ULTIMATE JUDGE.

Kemi Oluloyo needs our prayers. May God have mercy on her.

I am afraid to say that you might be very wrong. We are all made in God's image and likeness and am sure their is noting like true men of GOD. We are all men and women of GOD. And most importantly GOD gave us the power of free will and not even you or your so called true men of GOD can change that, she is untitled to her own opinions. Also remember that even the bible said that what ever we judge on this earth will be judged in heaven, what ever we forgive on this earth will be forgiven in heaven, so in actual fact her comments is even needed. No offence meant.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by TolaniLuv: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
I don't know why people thinks thunder should fire her or watch her mouth? Is adeboye not a human?

I know many white guys at my school who talk about GOD/ Jesus in a very bad way. We all know deh don't believe in Jesus or God. And they have their own point of view. So, what so special of she talk about Adeboye that way? Is adeboye now God?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by KwoiZabo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
xxKofoxx: This woman again...smh! Her mother should have given her father BJ
If Adeboye has never taught you that corrupt communication should not proceed out of your mouth then the woman is right

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by tdodo: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
She needs a powerful deliverance,,I fink she is possessed..her comment abt things happening in d society is also disgusting.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by obeski13(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
If she has family members that are of stable mental health, i wilj advise them to caution her frm d blasphamy she is oozing out frm her demented brain via d mouth.am only worried for her children becos of d curse she is attracting to them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
i-General:
If thunder doesn't strike Kemi Olunloyo dead before the next seven days, this will further strengthen my suspicion that Adeboye is fake like the rest of the business men pastors. Thunder better strike NOW!
Could u please just stop it already. Your comment is not better than her's!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by fijiano202(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
mtschew....later she will pray for a Goodfearing husband to come her way with this kind of attitude...This is a huge Warning to all ladies out there,pls make sure you dont spend ur old-age alone cos this is what loneliness turns a lady too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Princewell2012(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
What mavels me most is that, we never care to know what might aspire between both of them, before calling her names. It is not proper to judge any man of God, but when things happen this way, pls let watch critically, otherwise we might falls into the same category. Sin is sin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by strongboi(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Let us mind our speech. Pls read this:
23 And he went up from thence unto Beth–el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. 2Kings 2: 23&24.

We should all be careful what we say/gossip about men of God so that we would not bring curse on ourselves. Who are you to judge? Even if you have any fact at hand. I'm not saying her statement is right pls.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Ikb90: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Iaf in swahili for Kemi, those that think she may have a point, i weep for you, but God is rich in mercy, i pray He shows Mercy!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by onyxo76(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
i really don't understand this woman... wishing that Adeboye's jet crashes at alakia, who says he's flying down to ibadan?
most of her sentences don't make any sense to me, i hope she's not a psychiatric patient whose medications have expired...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Effiongman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
The lady in my own opinion is just saying what is not true. Maybe she wants to get undue attention, Pastor E A Adeboye, is highly respected Man of God in this country. Even non Christians know this.There was no reason for this lady to have written this. The language used shows she is frustrated or has frustrated herself. She need prayers.

As for the issue of Redeemed University, it will be foolish talk to assume that university education will be cheap especially for a privately run organisation that is even non profit. all over the world private education is not cheap. check all the private university in Nigeria, the university bulid build by churches is to provide quality education, the missionary school in those days were funded by european churches and christian organisation and individual. since the european missionaries left they have all collapse due to lack of funding.

it will be unreasonable anyone to think that churches will build university and charge #30,000 yearly as tuition fee even when PHD lecturers collect over #250,000 to #350,000 salary monthly while the school take billions of naira to build and several more to maintain. Some Nigerians just dont want to wake up from this sleep. imagine a man with 2-3 wives with more than 8-10 children. how is he going to train them. the dont take responsibility for the upkeep and training of their children even when he knows he is a poor man. they will still engage in having more children that they cant care for on to shift the responsibility to the church or government. what a shame. they expect that schools should be free tuition or charge #10,000 per semester so that their battalion of children can school their.

It worries me because the poor at the one that dont even think of how to improve their life. just 2 or 3 children would have been ok instead the only he know how to do to impregnate lot of women, have more kids that they can care for the turn around to blame church, society and Government for all their problem.

My question, is it that #10 or #50 tithes that some people give to the church for God's that make them believe that they are entitles them to get free or almost free University education for the battalion of children. ironically, those that give tithe and offerings in large sum don't complain about it. It is always non member that complain out of bias. funny indeed.

It has been common practice to see some people complain about how churches are not doing much for their member, usually it always come from non members and those that bear christian name but are not true christian themselves. if you ask then how many people they have been able to train even within their own family you will fine out non, they are greedy and selfish, they even embezzle they tithe and offering and spend thousands of million of naira on burial, birthday party and even for goat naming ceremonies here and their while their brother children can afford even private primary education.

Our attitude need to change, give birth to children you can train, spend your money wisely and plan the future wisely too so that one will not be blaming churches and government for every responsibility that they have committed.

Interestingly, The Redeemed christian church of God gave scholarships to over 3200 students last year and also over 900 this year. You can verify that with the church or News media. The church gave land free to any member that is interested in building a house of their own in the redemption camp and are still doing that till now. all it take is evidence of being a member and evidence of tithes payment irrespective how small it might be. the last is that you have the money to build. you have to build and complete within 1 year.

If we as Nigerian will do our job by caring for our immediate family constantly and not be lazy, then we will see a change in Nigeria. After all we all come from a family.

A word is enough for the wise.

thanks

peter Effiong

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by onyxo76(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
“Enoch Adejare Adeboboye is a Nigerian pastor and General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, but he`s also a CIA agent. His church in the Silver Spring area of Maryland, USA has been infiltrated by the CIA, America's SSS called the Central Intelligence Agency. A major number of prominent US-based Nigerians are in the church and if they dare me, I will mention their names ONE by ONE. I have played undercover in the church for some time. You see, Adeboye's congregation there is led by one pastor Ghandi Olaoye, a greedy pastor leading Hesus House, DC, who claims his church's praise is high, the worship is intense and the word is uncompromising. He is currently the coordinator in charge of convention and special projects for RCCG.

The CIA is watching. They may be working for them. Look at you, you broke ass poor calling a thief your MAN OF GOD! He is the Man of the DEVIL!”.
REPENT! Adeb-OLE!
REPENT Ghandi Ola-OLE!
Enuff!
#FreeTheCongregation
Stop reading the bible!
Get the Holy Boble
A version where the pages are put to work!

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/31243.html

after reading this... my verdict- this woman needs HELP!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by fidelity2014: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
She needs TO visit Yaba.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Chubhie: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
The part about the cocaine addicted children caught my attention. I used to know a handful of guys then who attended these churches private unis. Menh those boys were addicts! Spoilt kids from their various houses. Their parents now felt that the safer place those kids could be monitored and restricted was in such academic environment with religious colouring. Most times, those private unis are not quite equipped for the kind of spoilt kids that parents turn in for them. If tis from this premise that kemi is advancing her argument then she has some point. albeit, the manner and structure are faulty.

Kemi I know will always do anything to be in the frontpage. So, on a personal level, any fame rode on the wings of negativity to achieve will always backfire. I don't care what one does to survive and put food on their table so I respect her hustle. She's one brave woman alas, eccentric.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by cashkid: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
adekoonlay:
true men of God has confirmed by who? I'm not supporting her but I'll say she's got a point but my problem is d way she put her point forward." Only God knows his own people"
the most sensible post of the year 2013. i dnt knw wen God sent a list of his own people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by farem: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
After going through many posts, I identified 2 things:
1. Kemi Olunloyo is a mentor to many (some people can not use their heads independently unless she speaks for them)
2. Those who open their mouth their mouth to curse or abuse her are not so different from her! Pastor Adeboye I know cannot be so caustic. Bible has never taught us so. We need more of the Holy Spirit intervention.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
onyxo76:
“Enoch Adejare Adeboboye is a Nigerian pastor and General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, but he`s also a CIA agent. His church in the Silver Spring area of Maryland, USA has been infiltrated by the CIA, America's SSS called the Central Intelligence Agency. A major number of prominent US-based Nigerians are in the church and if they dare me, I will mention their names ONE by ONE. I have played undercover in the church for some time. You see, Adeboye's congregation there is led by one pastor Ghandi Olaoye, a greedy pastor leading Hesus House, DC, who claims his church's praise is high, the worship is intense and the word is uncompromising. He is currently the coordinator in charge of convention and special projects for RCCG.

The CIA is watching. They may be working for them. Look at you, you broke ass poor calling a thief your MAN OF GOD! He is the Man of the DEVIL!”.
REPENT! Adeb-OLE!
REPENT Ghandi Ola-OLE!
Enuff!
#FreeTheCongregation
Stop reading the bible!
Get the Holy Boble
A version where the pages are put to work!

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/31243.html

after reading this... my verdict- this woman needs HELP!!
Lol! This is hilarious! What is wrong wif this Kemi of a lady? These emotions are not natural ooo! I think there is more than meets the eye!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by texaco1: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kemi needs to be delivered from demon by tb joshua,facebook and twitter will help her .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.