Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (48493 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by jpphilips(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
charlesazeh: Kemi Olunloyo is the daughter of a former Oyo state governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo and below is what she said about Pastor Adeboye.

Cultist and Gay Pastor PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE will be in Ibadan Monday. Since he is coming to leave my city with his CURSE, I hope his private plane crashes on take off at Alakia if curses rain that day. Post a comment and try disrespecting my views on my page and you will see the block button fast. Do you think Adeboye is an overstretched modern cultist who sells pure water, bread, schools with N635,000 a term tuition filled with cocaine addicted children and simply turned his congregation into religious bondage? The church is a business and not a place to fool and lie others.

https://www.facebook.com/MadamGovernor/posts/566731216748025

Even the high enjoy "freedom of speech".
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by gevis: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
The devil is already crying tru her...."Jesus thou son of david..have u come to destroy us b4 our time?" this is the case of this woman

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Sennard(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmm we cant always knw the truth,abou evrytin am not supporting her ooo buh she knws what she see before she post her tin...and i cant vouch for pastor adeboye cuz i dnt knw evrything abou him.......GOD knws best.all i knw is that we go talk for heaven tire and all miseries will be revealed in heaven notin sure pass am.abi who no go die?.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Helewud(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
victorD3: I'm not sure about the "gay" or "cultist" thing but as for Pastor Adeboye's church being a business venture I think she's making some sense there. Well I also feel churches should be committed in charity works not building schools that majority of its members can't afford.

You expect charitable humans to donate and pay tithe while you use the money to build and run a school for the elites. Well that sound like BUCCANEERING (not literally) to me.

Z t by force to go to d school nd re u goin to keep on donatin fr d maintenance of d sch
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Helewud(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
januzaj: Kemi u said it all,church is a business centre,pastors are now rapists,cultists and even thieves....pastors wont stp amazing me,a pastor even organised a beauty contest in his church jst to knw d most beautiful girl...cnt stp laughing...pastors are using private jets,exotic cars and their followers are using foot04,trekkingwagon and they ll stil pay tithe to those pastors

U syd t all u syd donation,becuz u r nw a pastor u shld nw start wearin rags nd dnt av a car dnt ur imam drive cars or ur father dnt av cars,tz beta to STFU
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
I Think I have to talk at this point,,.,,,,.... SO YOU GUYS NOW SEE AND UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS AND IRRITATES WHEN SOMEONE COMES HERE TO INSULT YOUR MENTOR , ROLE MODEL OR PASTOR , PRIESTS OR RELIGOUS , OR EVEN THE BISHOPS , EVEN FAMOUS FOOTBALL PLAYERS, CELEBRITIES OR, AND EVEN THE POPE HIMSELF .,,, SEVERAL TIMES THE CATHOLIC POPE HAS BEEN INSULTED AND MISINTERPRETED AND YOU GUYS COME HERE AND ADD MORE SALTS TO INJURY BUY CRITICIZING THE POPE AND THE CATHOLIC PRIESTS AND HER TEACHINGS,,.,,,, NOW THAT SAME SPEAR HAS BEEN THROWN BACK AT YOU and you all are here POURING INSULTS AND KILLING THE WOMAN WITH CURSES AND WHAT HAVE YOU,,.,,,, I am not trying to Justify the Things The Woman said ,,,, but i am only pointing out on the Feelings and Hatred That Runs Down IN your Bone MarrowS,,.,,,, If you like Insult me as you quote me ,,,, I DONT CARE,.,,, afterall i owe you nothing and i didnt insult you neither........."asokata eze anya, e kpuru nkata nisi gwaya okwu"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by psalmsen(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Helewud:

U syd t all u syd donation,becuz u r nw a pastor u shld nw start wearin rags nd dnt av a car dnt ur imam drive cars or ur father dnt av cars,tz beta to STFU
Helewud:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by superdude007(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
I was taken aback to read such comment...but the Bible says " If a man' way please the Lord, He 'll make his enemies to be at peace with him". I think Pastor Adeboye should seek God' face. God be with be us wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by bigmeechfilms(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
go girl una dey too blind to c the truth.this so called daddy rides in a private jet.lives big and all.on top that built a university that only the rich came afford to send their kids 2.dude the bible is not a hard tin to learn.read it urself and understand t
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
lafflaff123: Just curious. So what happened to free speech? again another mental slavery mentality in Nigeria that states men of God are on a level close to heaven so above talking to or reproach?

The other day I think it was Abacha's daughter that said something about Wole Soyinka and like a Million Pyrates members descended on her from all Media avenue available, so my question to those throwing stones at Kemi, what exactly is her offence? I have been Adeboye's sermons before and just like Mandela said, Adeboye has never claimed to be God or a saint.

So why do people feel others can't throw stones at him? The Whites brought Christianity to us but the way Nigerians, practices and worship their church leaders is so scary, even the Whites that brought Christianity to us will be wondering what type Nigeria practice.

Catholic is the oldest and largest denomination in the world. The Catholics are so powerful that they have their own country, and the Pope usually gets more insult that any church Head in the World and you don't see the Catholics going crazy. The last Pope that stepped aside was openly called a Nazi(he served under hitler in the second world war) he was openly to his face called gay too, and him and other Catholics kept shut without threatening that heaven will fall.

Say something about a Nigerian pastors? and those wallowing in poverty will come out to shout saying HOW dare you talk to an anointed man of God. Were you there when God anointed him? Men of God are humans like everybody else and are not above insults, and honestly if they or their church members can't take it, then they should change their Jobs to Herbalists so that they will not be known, and so not be insulted.

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL MY BROTHER ,,.,,,,.. Even MUSLIMS DON CRITICIZE THEMSELVES THE WEY WE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS DO ,,.,,,,.. Even mere calling the catholic church Oldest and Largest Puts A lot of PEOPLE OFF,,.,,,, I FIND IT DIFFICULT AND UNHOLY TO INSULT PASTORS NOT TO TALK OF A CATHOLIC PRIEST,,.,,. But these people go even to the length of Insulting THE CHURCH THAT FED AND NURTURED THEM,,.,,,,. Yes we fed and NURTURED YOU,,.,,,,... Quote me In Hell or in the Grave ,,.,,,,. " I DONT CARE I SWEAR"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by darediamond(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
John Frankling: Lmfao, I don't just know why abortion is illegal in this part of the world,
Ha haa broda mi, e ni suuruu.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

She mentioned a certain amount being paid as School fees per term/session. Is that not proof enough?
NB
I have never supported this Lady Kemi Omololu Olonloye, but my question to all these Corporate Affairs Churches is, "What where their G.O.s doing before they became 'Man of God'? What was there income before they entered the 'Vineyard'?"
Abeg no one should crucify me ohh.

WHY SHOULD THEY CRUCIFY YOU ,,.,,,,.. you be Jesus Christ ? 100 likes by the way,,.,,,,....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by PastorAji(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
iAMPRECIOUS: I know where she belongs, When you get to yaba turn left

Or Lantoro in Abeokuta grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by farolee(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
I guess the madness runs in the family blood.check the history of her family.i keep wondering why Nigerian want standard education for free.even locals in abroad pays the starting fee for some of our private universities.international pays $13000.wouldnt they maintain the facilities and give room for expansion.no wonder you dont maintain your road.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
pen-is_hard_one:

Well by cursing Pastor Adebayo, she already placed a curse on herself and generation. I believe she is the daughter of demon hence her utterance. I pray that God forgive her and make her a change person because we have God of mercy. She will surely come for confession and if she fails, hell is her destination.

I THOUGHT YOUR CHURCH NEVER SUPPORTS confession ? Una don dey open eyes ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Slimmos(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Lol may the Spaghetti Giver bless you too.

You don't just come and start insulting people and make spurious claims without evidence it is pathetic! I appreciate it when people make claims with evidence

I am Ibo
Yea..dat's true....but were u a christian or muslim b4...or are u an atheist from birth?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Lastborn75(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
The man self no they care what ur opinion iiiiiis, his only concern is what God sayz...............

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kemi is an attention seeking agbaya. Freedom of expression comes with some degree of responsibility o jare.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
John5117: Do u she really knew wat happen 2 d first pastor ov redeem @ oshogbo, at d beginn ov redeem.LEPROSY. and moreover d lesson of moses, aaron and mariam and dat ov elisha and d mockn children shud serve as a gud lesson. Cos heb 13:8, d God ov yextaday exist 2day nd 4ever. If i b u i go pray 4 real 4giveness, no b 4 u bt 4 ur children becos no b gehazi we cari am alone.

Have you Not Read in that same BIBLE THAT GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN CURSES WOULD BE PASSED ON TO THE OTHER GENERATIONS but to the one who deserves it ? I may not Quote it properly but i know it is in The Bible Unless you don clean am for your own o,,.,,,,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by waverly12: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
At tyms I wish tins lyk dis happnd in d days of Moses...she wuld ve bin history by nw, #burnt offerin#. Hw dare she...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

So its the little percentage sent to the Headquarters that is used in Building The Redeemers University?...... Sorry, someone said they also have Investors (I am assuming business investors who wants a return on their investments)
And the private Jets are Gifts from people who love Daddy G.O. so so much.
NB
When will all our Daddy G.O.s in different 'Corporate Churches' decide to pull resourses together and 'FEED THE MULTITUDE'....... Will that be too much to ask?

Oga Eagle Eye,,.,,,,. E be like say your Ready for these PEOPLE O O O,,.,,. biko giri ya nwayo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by sayemma: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
From the write up u will discover that the writer has problems upstairs
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Samland: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Unn.. God knows better.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by duddey(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dis issue of private schools been expensive marvels me in dis part of d world called Nigeria!!! IS IT CHEAPER anywhr in d world!? OR are dis private school not expected 2source 4money 2mantain dere standards of good citadel of learning!? If our children could pay fortune to school outside the chores of dis country & still not getting a decent job over dere but rather coming back & becoming redundant & useless after enriching d purses of dis so called developed countries!! Isn't it better 2spend dis money in our country! I shake my head for dis derailed fellow!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by wordcat(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ur Yahweh can only punish gullible people like u.

[quote
author=Sicozone]I doubt if anyone in his/her right mind would say this.
If she really did,i pity her and her generations to come. Even if she
takes her words back,she would be gravely punished. If it were dose
days,God go don tear dz one slap ooo,abi what sort of rant is
this?[/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adetsim(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
adekoonlay:
true men of God has confirmed by who? I'm not supporting her but I'll say she's got a point but my problem is d way she put her point forward." Only God knows his own people"

It seems you are new to Kemi Olunloyo and her lunacy. May be you are hearing/knowing her for the first time because that's how you sounded. If you are truly grounded in the word of God, you will know a true man of God. Please let her stop sinning against God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

So its the little percentage sent to the Headquarters that is used in Building The Redeemers University?...... Sorry, someone said they also have Investors (I am assuming business investors who wants a return on their investments)
And the private Jets are Gifts from people who love Daddy G.O. so so much.
NB
When will all our Daddy G.O.s in different 'Corporate Churches' decide to pull resourses together and 'FEED THE MULTITUDE'....... Will that be too much to ask?

Guy you ready for These People o o o o,,.,,. Abeg pity them small for the sake of CHRISTMAS PLEASE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Treepledot(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
We really need to learn wt it means to av 'd right to freedom of speech'. I am nt taking sides, just baffled abt d wordings!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Effiongman: The lady in my own opinion is just saying what is not true. Maybe she wants to get undue attention, Pastor E A Adeboye, is highly respected Man of God in this country. Even non Christians know this.There was no reason for this lady to have written this. The language used shows she is frustrated or has frustrated herself. She need prayers.

As for the issue of Redeemed University, it will be foolish talk to assume that university education will be cheap especially for a privately run organisation that is even non profit. all over the world private education is not cheap. check all the private university in Nigeria, the university bulid build by churches is to provide quality education, the missionary school in those days were funded by european churches and christian organisation and individual. since the european missionaries left they have all collapse due to lack of funding.

it will be unreasonable anyone to think that churches will build university and charge #30,000 yearly as tuition fee even when PHD lecturers collect over #250,000 to #350,000 salary monthly while the school take billions of naira to build and several more to maintain. Some Nigerians just dont want to wake up from this sleep. imagine a man with 2-3 wives with more than 8-10 children. how is he going to train them. the dont take responsibility for the upkeep and training of their children even when he knows he is a poor man. they will still engage in having more children that they cant care for on to shift the responsibility to the church or government. what a shame. they expect that schools should be free tuition or charge #10,000 per semester so that their battalion of children can school their.

It worries me because the poor at the one that dont even think of how to improve their life. just 2 or 3 children would have been ok instead the only he know how to do to impregnate lot of women, have more kids that they can care for the turn around to blame church, society and Government for all their problem.

My question, is it that #10 or #50 tithes that some people give to the church for God's that make them believe that they are entitles them to get free or almost free University education for the battalion of children. ironically, those that give tithe and offerings in large sum don't complain about it. It is always non member that complain out of bias. funny indeed.

It has been common practice to see some people complain about how churches are not doing much for their member, usually it always come from non members and those that bear christian name but are not true christian themselves. if you ask then how many people they have been able to train even within their own family you will fine out non, they are greedy and selfish, they even embezzle they tithe and offering and spend thousands of million of naira on burial, birthday party and even for goat naming ceremonies here and their while their brother children can afford even private primary education.

Our attitude need to change, give birth to children you can train, spend your money wisely and plan the future wisely too so that one will not be blaming churches and government for every responsibility that they have committed.

Interestingly, The Redeemed christian church of God gave scholarships to over 3200 students last year and also over 900 this year. You can verify that with the church or News media. The church gave land free to any member that is interested in building a house of their own in the redemption camp and are still doing that till now. all it take is evidence of being a member and evidence of tithes payment irrespective how small it might be. the last is that you have the money to build. you have to build and complete within 1 year.

If we as Nigerian will do our job by caring for our immediate family constantly and not be lazy, then we will see a change in Nigeria. After all we all come from a family.

A word is enough for the wise.

thanks

peter Effiong

WELL SAID PETER,,.,,,,.,,.,,..
But if The Pastor is Well Known and respected In Nigeria as you claimed, WHAT OF THE POPE WHO IS KNOWN BY TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD ? But he Recieves INSULTS AND ALSO Unholy Accusations by You People Who Claimed to Have "SEEN THE LIGHT" if these gets to The Pastor , Make Him Defend Himself and him CHURCH PERIOD,,.,,,,. and i no insult person o abeg ,.,,,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adekoonlay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
adetsim:

It seems you are new to Kemi Olunloyo and her lunacy. May be you are hearing/knowing her for the first time because that's how you sounded. If you are truly grounded in the word of God, you will know a true man of God. Please let her stop sinning against God.
guy ure so brain washed to d extent that u can even think straight, man of God, man of God. God came down to tell u this is my man. Oga u better face urself cos na only ur own belly u know u don't know wat others carry around. If u wanna pray, pray straight to ur God other than using someone u don't know wat they do behind close door. Little word they say is enuf for d wise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Slimmos:
Yea..dat's true....but were u a christian or muslim b4...or are u an atheist from birth?

CONVERSION IN PROCESS ,,.,,,,.... Be ready to get the the Address to there Church soon,,.,,,,.. OUR PASTOR IS VERY POWERFUL,,.,,,,..only if you have just 50k.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adekoonlay(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
adetsim:

guy ure so brain washed that u can't even think straight anymore.Men of God, men of God, I wonder when God came to ur house and told u this is my man. U better pray to ur God urself rather than looking up to men u don't know wat they do behind close doors. Little word they say is enuf for d wise one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.