Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled (65962 Views)

Tuition Fees In Nigeria Private Universities / Top Five Most Expensive Private Schools In Nigeria / List Private Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by Durocityflicks: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
omartins: Throughout my 4yr in Fed poly Ado I pay #30,500 as school fees.

Its not so again bro, am in my 2nd year now in fedpoly ado and my school fees payment is roughly 45k now.
Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Olril18:
can u reread ur post and see who is the mumu btw u and me??
lolz...sorry oo,public university reject,i can see bitterness in ur post..
Guy for ur info am outa ds country nxt yr 4 my masters in d us, so jump inside well u hear.. i was once lyk u ok criticizing private schs cos i schld at a public sec sch.. but guy dont u bliv private uni's can produce elites??
Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
anselm791:
After seeing your photo I seriously doubt your job has anything to do with your education.
And now a lot of folks are going to be clicking on your profile. grin

Peeps lyk u discourage hardwork....FYI my job has noffin 2do wit my looks, its braintaskin nd I love evry bit of it
Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by Olril18(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
crixtex:
Guy for ur info am outa ds country nxt yr 4 my masters in d us, so jump inside well u hear.. i was once lyk u ok criticizing private schs cos i schld at a public sec sch.. but guy dont u bliv private uni's can produce elites??

uve got a good brain,but obviously ur sense of thought is pathetically stupid and illogical...
gudluck to u wen u get to d US.
Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Olril18:
see how u are constructing argument,a typical public school reject....your english is awful as well...#smh#
_
[b]
The gentleman(?) doth protest too much.

Dude I'm in a private university because I CHOSE to be. I could've been in either UNN or UI now, having aced their post-UTMEs, but I CHOSE to enter a private university. Why?
1. Safety and peace of mind: I wanted to finish my course without fear of cultists or robbers or thugs or corrupt lecturers or any form of "runs". I'm not a "street-kid", I like a quiet life that moves as it should without disruption. That CANNOT be gotten from a public institution.

2. My cousin spent six years doing a four-year course. That is the norm in public universities in the country. I have set goals in life, attending ASUU-inflicted public school seriously puts a dent in my plans. In a private school, I have assurance of graduating in exactly four years, no more.

3. Comfort: It has become deeply ingrained in the average Nigerian psyche that an achievement gotten without suffering is twopenny-halfpenny. I don't buy into that. You can live a life sans stress; a hassle-free life. That CANNOT be gotten at a public university in Nigeria.

4. I DID NOT WANT TO STUDY UNDER DILAPIDATED AND ANTIQUATED INFRASTRUCTURE.
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by Pasca07: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aderibigbe,it shows u are shallow minded,so u think i will mention their names on social site?lol go to computer and electronics or information technology at lead city ask about their lecturers,u will be amazed about the set of UI and OAU lecturers they have in their department.
Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by Olril18(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
funny comments
Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by mayo47(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aderibigbe_AAA:

who are the lecturers? give us names, you wanted to say those Msc students or Phd students of UI who are Head of department in those private schools.

You can't see or know the uniqueness of UI because low level intellectual like you with 0.1 level of reasoning will not see anything good in UI.

for instance, in leadcity university when it two or three weeks to examination, the students are given 15 theory question to practice of which 6 of the 15 questions will appear in the exams and they are meant to answer 4 of the 6.
And You still claim you are not spoon feed?

and I know that what apply to other private schools too?

#TeamUI

How are u sure that what apply to other private schools, so are u saying what applies to ABU zaria also applies to UI. I really don't understand this hatred towards private unis. I put this to u, is there actually any problem in the creation of private unis?? Last time i checked private unis exist in several countries including the UK and there's actually no feud between the private and public uni students like we see in our beloved country. Am here not to support either but i remember vividly during my private uni days, i had a friend whose dad was an associate dean in OAU but still chose to take him to a private uni, well what would u say of that. When it comes to alumni especially the first set of private unis are beginning to be found in managerial position in top companies. So what exactly are we arguing about? the quality education or what pls.
Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
tobezekiel:
it JAMB nt JAMP.. which fed uni did u go to?? ode!
Dats a typo Mr. Anyway, ain't perturbed about ur foul language.
Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by austine4real(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2017
jokebadmus:
Dt shd b OAU seeing 5300 n mojo break 2006
hppy brthday to u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) / Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter / Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.