Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Is She Cheating On Me??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Me??? (2821 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by shevi4mb(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bro, all u got do is to spice ur relationship up. It happens. In every relationship, there are time you feel really dejected and there are times you feel loved. If the later shld happen, its all your fault. Unfortunately, gurls love to be treated like queens and the funniest part is that you kings dat have queens also have concubines, have u ever wondered why, it cos the queeny gurls have to be treated in such a way that they'l know there status can change anytime. Xo, bro, i ain't askin u to have concubine here, but u have to make sure u let her feel that, despite the 4yrs, you can still go ahead and start a new 4year agreement wit sm1 else.
Bro, the bitter truth is dat gurls have to be treated a bit harshly just for u to make it known to her that u the GUY. What you posted shld be form a lady, but for the fact dat u posted this, it shows dat u very much powerful than we dat do hind our emotion behind foolish pride.
Lastly, just think about this, IF U WANNA EMBARK ON a LONG JOURNEY AND YOU CHK UR CAR TYRES WIC ARE VERY INTACT, WLDN'T IT BE STEWPID OF YOU TO IGNORE AND NOT CARRY ALONG AN XTRA TYRE

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by gambudu: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
ednut1: hack her facebook. it reveals all cos pple dont boda to delete msgs der. once dated a saint bt d day I hack d facebook na 3 of us dey share am. tank me later
na so
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
M so happy 4 d kindda peeps postinq their advice here...smiley pls let more come in...m ready 2 qt d wisdom i need

m qonna visit her 2morrow so we can chat abt tinz...wuld let u'all knw hw it qoes

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Energito: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
gambudu: na so
how u take do that?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Energito: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
ednut1: hack her facebook. it reveals all cos pple dont boda to delete msgs der. once dated a saint bt d day I hack d facebook na 3 of us dey share am. tank me later
how you take do that
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by tellwisdom: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz:

i jst prefer d ''q'' to ''g'' jst my kindda style of typing...n 4 d advice we hv been datinq nw almost 4yrs can u qo dt lonq without fallinq ''too much inlove'' with a girl M nt a kid bro i knw wuh m sayinq here...jst need an advice b4 i do sumtin i miqht reqret

E be like sey you dey craze for head... You'd better start typing properly whenever you are on this platform so we know where your problem is coming from. angry

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz:
...she jst keep usinq d word ''u knw m a girl n quys would qo after me'' crazy!

A fool and a bastard once said those words to me and started fvcking the dude...

Becareful.

You love her and care about the relationship that's why you are worried, but is she worried?

It's understandable that girls don't like it when you sound insecure and don't trust them.

My question is, do you intend to marry her? If no, then you should let her wander wherever she likes. At least you don chop her too cos trust me, Naija girls hardly survive long term relationships and she is likely not gonna be and exception.

I see her already having fun with other dudes and it's only a matter of time before she falls completely for any of them.

When a girl wants to opt out of a relationship, she could tactically make it your fault cos we guys are impatient and often can't hide our jealousy.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Goldenboy007(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Another love story...#walks out of the room and slams door#
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
tellwisdom:
E be like sey you dey craze for head... You'd better start typing properly whenever you are on this platform so we know where your problem is coming from. angry

i'v been expectinq 2 see who d 1st crazy dude z qonna b. . .bro i beq u wif God DNT mess WITH ME!!!! angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Goldenboy007: Another love story...#walks out of the room and slams door#

dnt 4qt 2 take ur Sh.it wif yuh @sshol£ angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
2s£xy:

A fool and a bastard once said those words to me and started fvcking the dude...

Becareful.

You love her and care about the relationship that's why you are worried, but is she worried?

It's understandable that girls don't like it when you sound insecure and don't trust them.

My question is, do you intend to marry her? If no, then you should let her wander wherever she likes. At least you don chop her too cos trust me, Naija girls hardly survive long term relationships and she is likely not gonna be and exception.

I see her already having fun with other dudes and it's only a matter of time before she falls completely for any of them.

When a girl wants to opt out of a relationship, she could tactically make it your fault cos we guys are impatient and often can't hide our jealousy.

hmmmn....WORD
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by WackyJ1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ah 2sexy don calm down, see mild advice.. But he has covered most of the points that i wanted to say but i will expantiate

2s£xy:

Becareful.

The main point that he is trying to put across here is that
1. It is a common fact that he who loves less Holds the cards in the relationship, this is not fiction it is fact.
2. It takes two to be in a relationship, there has to be commitment, if you are the only one that is worried or showing concern and she is not then there is trouble and the relationship is almost over.
The main thing you should do is not to be ceasely disturbing yourself over what she is doing when she is not even worried that what she is doing is wrecking the relationship because you must understand that you cannot enjoy a relationship where the other person is not putting his mind into it

2s£xy:
it's understandable that girls don't like it when you sound insecure and don't trust them.
This is so true, one thing that girls hate is someone who is insecure and possesive, someone who shows excessive jealousy. It makes them feel clogged up and almost caged and restricted and most of them want to be free. Insecurity makes you seem weak and it is infact a weakness and in the long run it will benefit you nothing instead you will end up losing the girl you love.

Ever since i discovered that, i have come to hate insecurity with perfect hatred, i would rather slit my own throat than to come and be forming macho jealous boyfriend instead if i were to suspect fojl play i would do what i am noe advicing you to do
1. Talk to her about my fears ( pointing out the fact that if she leaves i would not die but adding that nevertheless i love her and want her to stay, explaining the meaning of commitment to her)
2. Start focusing on other girls (this works wonders for your insecurity ) and even activate a backup package.. It is always good to keep your girl suspicious but never gt caught, they like it. I was once a mumu preaching fidelity and chasing girls attracted to me away but i learnt the hard way.

2s£xy:

From what you have told us here OP , i can deduce that you started dating the girl when she was a fresher and she has not been with anyone else but you.
4 years has gone and like someone rightly pointed out she might be getting bored and shr wants to taste what else is out there, there is no fighting it, it is natural, instead follow the advice i gavr above and peradventure you can't prevent it, ALWAYS KEEP A BACKUP HANDY

2s£xy:

Op now that you know what the girl is planning, you must do the opposite
1. Keep quiet and watch
2. Get busy with other ladies
3. Always be ready to get hard proof of her infidelity
4. Be ready to lose her if need be

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by tellwisdom: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz:

i'v been expectinq 2 see who d 1st crazy dude z qonna b. . .bro i beq u wif God DNT mess WITH ME!!!! angry

May mad man fart on your face. Anuofia angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
WackyJ1: Ah 2sexy don calm down, see mild advice.. But he has covered most of the points that i wanted to say but i will expantiate

The main point that he is trying to put across here is that
1. It is a common fact that he who loves less Holds the cards in the relationship, this is not fiction it is fact.
2. It takes two to be in a relationship, there has to be commitment, if you are the only one that is worried or showing concern and she is not then there is trouble and the relationship is almost over.
The main thing you should do is not to be ceasely disturbing yourself over what she is doing when she is not even worried that what she is doing is wrecking the relationship because you must understand that you cannot enjoy a relationship where the other person is not putting his mind into it

This is so true, one thing that girls hate is someone who is insecure and possesive, someone who shows excessive jealousy. It makes them feel clogged up and almost caged and restricted and most of them want to be free. Insecurity makes you seem weak and it is infact a weakness and in the long run it will benefit you nothing instead you will end up losing the girl you love.

Ever since i discovered that, i have come to hate insecurity with perfect hatred, i would rather slit my own throat than to come and be forming macho jealous boyfriend instead if i were to suspect fojl play i would do what i am noe advicing you to do
1. Talk to her about my fears ( pointing out the fact that if she leaves i would not die but adding that nevertheless i love her and want her to stay, explaining the meaning of commitment to her)
2. Start focusing on other girls (this works wonders for your insecurity ) and even activate a backup package.. It is always good to keep your girl suspicious but never gt caught, they like it. I was once a mumu preaching fidelity and chasing girls attracted to me away but i learnt the hard way.

From what you have told us here OP , i can deduce that you started dating the girl when she was a fresher and she has not been with anyone else but you.
4 years has gone and like someone rightly pointed out she might be getting bored and shr wants to taste what else is out there, there is no fighting it, it is natural, instead follow the advice i gavr above and peradventure you can't prevent it, ALWAYS KEEP A BACKUP HANDY

Op now that you know what the girl is planning, you must do the opposite
1. Keep quiet and watch
2. Get busy with other ladies
3. Always be ready to get hard proof of her infidelity
4. Be ready to lose her if need be

LOl... Yeah. I have calmed down because I now see Nairaland for it is... Just a forum. Besides, I am becoming less and less active this days but don't know why. I see me existing Nairaland but don't know when.

But man, you don carry PhD for my head and I still dey Bsc. sad
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by WackyJ1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
2s£xy:

LOl... Yeah. I have calmed down because I now see Nairaland for it is... Just a forum. Besides, I am becoming less and less active this days but don't know why. I see me existing Nairaland but don't know when.

But man, you don carry PhD for my head and I still dey Bsc. sad

Because you no dey read your book na angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
mehn...i'v reali learnt alot within 24hrs of postinq dis topic! U quys r d BOMB!!!!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
BROS U Bleep UP, U AV GIVEN HER TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE THAT SHE AINT REPLACABLE, U LOVE A WOMAN 100% IN HEART BUT SHOW HER 65%, MY LIL ADVICE IS TO REDUCE ALL U DOING DEN WEN SHE COMPLAINS THEN LET HER KNW ITS COS OF HER NEW ATTITUDE
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
femcruz: BROS U Bleep UP, U AV GIVEN HER TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE THAT SHE AINT REPLACABLE, U LOVE A WOMAN 100% IN HEART BUT SHOW HER 65%, MY LIL ADVICE IS TO REDUCE ALL U DOING DEN WEN SHE COMPLAINS THEN LET HER KNW ITS COS OF HER NEW ATTITUDE

ur riqht bro...buh its nt easy cheatinq on her buh i'll work on it....tnx bro
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz: So my qf started actinq stranqe(donno wt d prob is) we hav nt been 2qether since d strike (ASUU) started her phone is always on hold n anytime i asked who she's chatinq with,she would say someone undecided(so i dnt need 2 knw?) even when we chat on either BBM, Fb or whatsApp she replies my msq like 3-4 minz after i send any msq if i complain,she wuld say i dnt trust her n infact she wuld tell me she's beqininq 2 qt tired of my complains...i am feelinq jealous n anqry...i jst need an advice! Wt shuld i do

Just because you chat with her doesn't mean she's chatting with only you, she could be chatting with relatives,friends ,family etc. am guilty of this, i don't like responding to my babe on Whatsapp because i know it will lead to a 1hour chat which to me is too much for idle chats, if she calls then what's your stress ? I don't question my babe on who's she's chatting with because frankly i don't care, if your relationship will work out it will and if it won;t it won;t
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by candor4(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz:

yeah i'v qat oda female frnds(even some dt wanna qo out wif me)buh i cnt(i'm nt qay oooh) its jst cuz i'm stuck wif dis girl...like i said i was d 1st quy she ever had sex wif(and still d only)i knw dis...she's qat qood attitude...she's also a wife material(200yards) grin buh she's chanqinq Frm wt i use 2 knw her 2 b...i jst wish i culd do sumtin dt wuld let her knw m nt happy n @ d same tym nt break her hrt..do u understand wuh m tryinq 2 say?
Yes I do ................................just give her a little space............
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by 2sizzlin(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2013
vizkiz: lemmie say d truth, ma girl z a kindda girl dt trusts me alot...even if she sees wif wif oda qurls, she knws there's notinq btwn us(i tink she has d confidence dat i cnt leave her) undecided... There was dis tym she came 2 my room n saw a girl on my bed (thouqh d girl has sumfin in mind) buh she didnt act out she jst said HI n sat down wif d girl...infact dey were talkinq like dey hav been frnds 4 lonq undecided weird riqht?

Hehe......... She doesn't care, perhaps that's what she's been praying for. Find another girl and make things easy for me.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2013
femcruz: BROS U Bleep UP, U AV GIVEN HER TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE THAT SHE AINT REPLACABLE, U LOVE A WOMAN 100% IN HEART BUT SHOW HER 65%, MY LIL ADVICE IS TO REDUCE ALL U DOING DEN WEN SHE COMPLAINS THEN LET HER KNW ITS COS OF HER NEW ATTITUDE
you nailed it, buddy. You don't let a girl know that you a madly in love with her. OP, go with this advice.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Energito: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2013
vizkiz:

ur riqht bro...buh its nt easy cheatinq on her buh i'll work on it....tnx bro
don't make me call you mad man.waiting be ur own self?you the mad?we the here the give u advice u still the talk e no easy.start lookin 4 her replacement.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Energito: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2013
pc guru:

Just because you chat with her doesn't mean she's chatting with only you, she could be chatting with relatives,friends ,family etc. am guilty of this, i don't like responding to my babe on Whatsapp because i know it will lead to a 1hour chat which to me is too much for idle chats, if she calls then what's your stress ? I don't question my babe on who's she's chatting with because frankly i don't care, if your relationship will work out it will and if it won;t it won;t
i dont have my girlfriend on facebook,whatsapp or even 2go
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Energito: i dont have my girlfriend on facebook,whatsapp or even 2go

i feel ur pain grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? / See The Guy Who Is Dating And Sleeping With Two Identical Twins Sister [Photos] / I Am About To Tie Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.