Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Should I Date Her Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date Her Or Not? (1881 Views)

Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date Her Or Not? by Jduck13(m): 4:24am On Jun 20, 2006
Yo my people I got a problem
I like this girl i cant stop thinkin about her
Her dad and one of My Best friends wouldnt like it if I dated her
and I wouldnt get her to come to my house if they new i like her
I dont know what to do I tried tellin her but I cant.
normally Im a g But I dont know wassup
I know she likes me
what should I do date her or what
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by damygurl(f): 4:33am On Jun 20, 2006
well i will say go for it. it shouldn't really matter wat others will think cept for if it's gon cause trouble or mess things up then you should really think about it and ask urself if she's worth the trouble. if your answer is yes then you should definitely go for it!!!!
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by damygurl(f): 4:34am On Jun 20, 2006
i know you didn't ask but i think 13 is too young to start dating!!
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Hotstepper(f): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2006
did i just see 13, you better go and do your homework or you will drop out of school
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2006
Lmaoooooooo hotStepper cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Hotstepper(f): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2006
well girl na so ohhh, people are here complaining about 16 yr olds here talking anout love and now itz 13, yea, I know we live in a Globalized world and Globalization is detroying alot of people but dawg, you need to live your youth years to the fullest because believe me, at from 10 this dayz, what you dont want to happen will happen, or are you experimenting LIL BOW WOWS PUPPY LOVE tongue
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by baby4u2(f): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2006
common girlz the 13 means something else. and jduck why wont her father and best friend allow u date her?
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Zahymaka(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2006
JDuck, I had the same kind of opportunity as you did when I was younger and I got the same advice. Rejection only teaches you one way it won't work while wooing a girl.

It's so sad that many people think a relationship with your girl must involve sex - I'd say any one I get into mustn't. I think this is why you're being told to 'do your homework.'

I never was able to ask someone out when I was younger or to tell someone I genuinely liked her and it plagues me till today - I can't ask anyone out even when they're obviously interested in me.

My advice? Give it a shot - you never know what it holds for you but be careful - in fact don't do anything I wouldn't do. . .
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by mukina2: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked zahy advises wonders shall never end
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by eveseh(f): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2006
date her if u want
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by habibat(f): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2006
eveseh:

date her if u want
dats true,we all can only say wats on our minds but u will eventually do wat pleases u
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by mizkay(f): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2006
get your act together my friend, either you're a G or you're not. Man-up - or just Boy-off. Choice is yours. Think about it this way - You love her you loose, you dont love her you loose, so you LOVE her and date her anyway - then THEY loose and you both win! wink
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Jduck13(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2006
Thanks for your opinions
But People Im a G so at 13 Why should I not be datin
and that comment go do your homework
its summer aint got no homework
people keep sendin me some help I still aint decided
Her dad and bro wont like it
Because I am the brothers best friend
and they think Im too a lil fast
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by eveseh(f): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2006
@habibat,that's true
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by habibat(f): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2006
eveseh:

@habibat,that's true
yeah,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cant Woo A Girl @ 24 / Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? / Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.