Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Madonna University: The Truth - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University: The Truth (37872 Views)

The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Now Federal University The Name : / Tansian University, The Pride Of Anambra State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University: The Truth by tbaba83(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
I don't know why people from outisde looking in believe that every private school graduate did not pass JAMB. I made my JAMB in one sitting but i decided to go to Babcock University because my elder sister spent 7years in LASU. Take a look at today's job market and tell me whether a good job does not come with an age tag. How many secular universitiy graduates came out of school below the age of 25 and yet here you all are ruining the good names of Private Universities. Just because your parents can't afford to pay for it does not mean you should come here and run your flabby lips in envy.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University: The Truth by luv2talk(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2008
its nothing but a mini secondary school,i bet it,the lecturer there will start using cane to beat student very soon ;:d:d:d
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by blissfullynaughty: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2008
lucabrasi:

lol lol just a couple of postings grin grin don't worry i v been in nairaland long enough to know you lot's normal way of doing things lol ms alter ego if you dant have anything sensible to say then shut your pie hole,im sure you wont make head nor tail of everything i have written cause its russian language, seeing as u still persist in that ignorance of talking about leave to enter and all that i give up on you because you definitely didnt understand what the basics of the argument are in the first place mongoloid ;

LOL.  grin YOU SHOULD LEARN YO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND SHUT THE F*CK UP!

lucabrasi:

whats the meaning of this phrase"not a doppelganger or even extremely" grin ;Ddyu know the meaning of the yoruba word"oyinbo repete" grin grin grin
by the way my very good alter ego,the word is "DOPPELHANGER" so correct yourself, friendly tip** when using a dictionary,always take the pains to check and write the correct spellings and make sure you understand words and the correct context in which to use them,if you have seen the four walls of a university im sure you would have been told that when writing an essay and stuffs,there s really no point shoving everything you know in a comment or essay because it ll make everything look unintelligible,as for my sorry ass i was actually wondering why you didnt ignore it in the first place as well,before condemning me as a lost cause,once again ill suggest you correct your atrocious use of english words so as not to be in danger of shooting multiple atomic bombs, alter ego wole soyinka grin grin
thank GOD everybody can see who is ignorant by the misspellings and incorrect sentence wink

I was not going to dignify any of your posts particularly your ludicrous accusation, but this opportunity was to good to pass up. No where have I seen someone display a sign on their forehead that says clearly "I am without a doubt an slowpoke". Ignorance is not a good thing o. Like you said, Everybody who uses Nairaland can see that you are the sole ignorant slowpoke on this thread. You know how to advise people to use dictionaries, but you cannot take your own advice. Any idiot who did not know the meaning of the word, would have taken less than one minute to discover that the word is "doppelgänger" and would know that the poster who used it did so in a correct context.

If you had an iota of a brain, you'd know that you do not have to respond to every posts especially when you know nothing about what is being said.  If people were required to be executed for extreme ignorance and stupidity, you'd be a prime candidate, you nincompoop.  wink
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by lucabrasi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2008
blissfullynaughty:

LOL. grin YOU SHOULD LEARN YO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND SHUT THE F*CK UP!

I was not going to dignify any of your posts particularly your ludicrous accusation, but this opportunity was to good to pass up. No where have I seen someone display a sign on their forehead that says clearly "I am without a doubt an slowpoke". Ignorance is not a good thing o. Like you said, Everybody who uses Nairaland can see that you are the sole ignorant slowpoke on this thread. You know how to advise people to use dictionaries, but you cannot take your own advice. Any idiot who did not know the meaning of the word, would have taken less than one minute to discover that the word is "doppelgänger" and would know that the poster who used it did so in a correct context.

If you had an iota of a brain, you'd know that you do not have to respond to every posts especially when you know nothing about what is being said. If people were required to be executed for extreme ignorance and stupidity, you'd be a prime candidate, you nincompoop. wink
touchy touchy,i only gave a friendly advice about a wrong usage of grammar and you r spitting your bib out grin grin grin, thats nice now that you have corrected your alter ego lol

thanks a lot for correcting me unlike your alter ego,i always admit when im wrong because it takes a bigger man to do so even though i wasnt the one that made the error in the first place,now why dont you help him/her make the second correction i pointed out or are you or your alter.e having selective amnesia now?

if nothing thank goodness that you under another username are being more careful with your use of simple grammar you understand, grin by the way multiple insults raving and ranting wont change the fact that you have issues and only come on here to use the cover of anonymity the internet provides to vent your anger on anyone on here,ill give you another friendly advice and will be expecting your other alter ego to respond to it here goes
anytime you have your schizophrenic tendencies,rather than punching the wall and hurting your hands,or storing it inside you cause you might go completely koo koo,im always here to vent it on honestly i dont mind cause you and your alter egos are a very good distraction for me while im chopping my pizza,im on holidays and bpred you see wink grin
why dyu want me to shut up,its not a contest now lol
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by TrueBrit: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2008
Aradugbo e wa gbo tuntun o. Like a smelly dunghill, the village idiot cannot help but make his presence known to all and sundry.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by seun001(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2008
doppelgänger
  (dŏp'əl-găng'ər, -gĕng'-)

dop·pel·gang·er n.

A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart.

[German, a double : doppel, double (from French double; see double) + Gänger, goer (from Gang, a going, from Middle High German ganc, from Old High German)  ]

http://www.answers.com/topic/doppelg-nger

doppelhanger

Did You Mean:
doppelgänger (double)
Doppelganger (1993 film)
doppelgänger
Doppelgänger
Doppelgänger (Daniel Amos album)
doppelgänger (Dungeons & Dragons)
Doppelganger (comics)
The Legend of Zelda (TV series)
doppelganger (novel)
Doppelgänger (1969 film)

http://www.answers.com/doppelhanger

me, i no know book oh but i decided to check book to confirm.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by lucabrasi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2008
True Brit:

Aradugbo e wa gbo tuntun o. Like a smelly dunghill, the village idiot cannot help but make his presence known to all and sundry.
lol lol why are you announcing your presence nah?we all know u don come again o lol lol its evident by the amount of fun im having at your rants and raving, cyber shwarzenegger
ILL BE BACK cool cool grin
suprted:

luca brasi just stop. you are making a huge fool of yourself. if rio ferdinand saw you he would say you were merking yourself.

egregious bilge. no one i know has ever had to undergo a test for a simple tourist visa. i've never had to get one, and i've done the tourist, student and tourist thing again. green cards are different as you are actually going to emigrate there. do you know that means? i don't think you do. a green card does not give you leave to go there and sit on your arse, its actually a work permit/permanent residence document. ergo you are going there to work. if you are going to be very sick in a few years, please explain to me why in the name of all that is holy will the US allow you into their country, when you will only be a strain on their economy and healthcare. or do you think its a fucking charity?

rio ferdinand ko,bruce willis ni another one of the alter egos, i honestly dont know if some people dont have something better to do than multiple i.d s im still waiting to see all these i.d s online at the very same time but i guess thats an impossible task, grin

first of all,the only reason im giving your comments any semblance of attention is because even though you are as blindly subjective with a one track mind and ignorantly yapping on like a gutter snipe,at least you raised genuine and fairly intelligent retorts to my comments albeit in a round about way.

now,first of all the point i was making about going for an hiv/aids test on either an american tourist visa or green card wasnt me dissing american policy,in actual fact i pointed it out because of smc's assertion that doing similar thing in a faith based private university is trampling on their fundamental human rights.if she had answered my questions that yes american embassy did do so either thru green card application or tourist visas,then that would have blown her argument to pieces, i used america specifically because its a model for human rights non violation,rule of law e.t.c to sum up my point on that,im simply saying for the american immigration in their wisom to do that means they know,excluding people on the basis of them being hiv positive,hepatitis e.t.c is not trampling on their human rights like smc kept on saying,i like the last 2 lines of your paragraph above and ill like her to read thru it and then apply it to private universities who are private entities/businesses btw
hope that clears the point about i actually meant when i reffered to either american tourist visas or green card,
suprted:

ditto the military. are you aware that there are other conditions that prevent you from being in the military? should we let every tom, privates and harry into the military no matter what's wrong with them? its the fucking military, of course you have to be in at least decent health. imagine it now, some guy stops in the middle of a firefight with some iraqis to take his cocktail of anti infection pills or whatever their called these days.

thank you very much for this second paragraph,exactly my point,if the millitary who we all agree operate on a set modicum of respect for human rights vis avis high level of discipline can impose all these rules,regulations,laws e.t.c and they are not even a faith based institution but secular based how much more a faith based private university?the second question for smc is that she should read this second paragraph and ask herself the same question because thats what i have been saying all along grin grin
the millitary might do it for diffrent reasons to the private universities but the fact remains that they are within their rights to do so and i dont see it as trampling on fundamental human rights
suprted:

i could spend all evening pointing out where you are wrong, but you're doing a good job of that yourself.

before i forget, its doppelganger, not doppelhanger. you must be on a wind up or something, you can't actually be this much of a tard.

the funny thing is that out af all the smc supporters club,you have made the most sensible comments of them all,and here was i almost givng up on all of you and then you spring this on me,as for pointing out where im wrong "HELL NO PEDRO"you only pointed out that smc was wrong and instead of tirades should have simply accepted that,but its a good thing that she didint because someone else has proven what i was saying all along grin grin grin
as for either doppelganger or doppelhanger,i wasnt the one that used the word in the first place,you can use your half moon specs and then see who used it first,all i did was correct him/her,if however mne too wasnt correct,like i said in my previous comment im not too big ,ignorant,childish to accept correction,

friendly advice, always be subjective in your arguments especially when its on a public forum like this so that you dont show yourself up,as sensible and to the point as your comments were,in your rush to "follow the leader"and jump on the bandwagon of supporter's club,you didnt actually read the beggining of the whole arguments but i guess you started reading from the last page and hastily concluded that luca must be the bad guy, see how you have shown yourself up, before replying this comment,take time to read from the beginning and insults me on other stuffs like incorrect english,rambling on e.t.c but not inadvertently backing up my points when you actually meant to insult andthrow in your own abuse as well, in socce that is called"AN OWN GOAL" grin
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by studyukr: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2008
We are looking to enrolling African students to study in ukrainain Universities in the october 2008 session for Engineering, Medicine and Social science and preparatoy faculty for russian language studies for foreign students, this starts in November 2008.

Tuition fee starts from USD2000,Invitation and admission fees is USD 350.

Visa guaranteed for all students under 25.

Requirements includes

copy of International passport

secondary school diplomas

Testimonials

All documents should be scanned and sent to us via email.

contact us in ukraine

studyexpert@gmail.com

Andrei Nikitehko
Dobrolobova 22
zaporyhya
ukraine
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by moraachi: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
any body wey mention covenant university 4 dis talk na fool and oyedepo go swear 4 am i am 4 real
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by layejosep: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2008
You are saying the right thing about one of the earliest private university in the country.
But come to think of it, it is not the beginning that matters,its how it ends.
My immediate younger sister finish there 2004. Very fast, no strikes. Yes, there hostel got burnt down that time,each student had to pay N5,000. The real culprits had to pay N500,000 EACH. Off course they left the school. For God sake N500,000 wil pay you thru in a public university strike or not.
But my sister today is an assitant lecturer in Fed Poly Nasarawa today. DONT THINK IS CONNECTION! NOT AT ALL.
Hers was delayed, her friends and classmate are in UBA, BANKPHB. and other Finance houses.
So if you are looking for the cheapest private university and will not delay your wards, children. Go to Madonna University.
Afteralls you are not going to be permanent there.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by papadims: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2008
layejosep:

You are saying the right thing about one of the earliest private university in the country.
But come to think of it, it is not the beginning that matters,its how it ends.
My immediate younger sister finish there 2004. Very fast, no strikes. Yes, there hostel got burnt down that time,each student had to pay N5,000. The real culprits had to pay N500,000 EACH. Off course they left the school. For God sake N500,000 wil pay you through in a public university strike or not.
But my sister today is an assitant lecturer in Fed Poly Nasarawa today. DONT THINK IS CONNECTION! NOT AT ALL.
Hers was delayed, her friends and classmate are in UBA, BANKPHB. and other Finance houses.
So if you are looking for the cheapest private university and will not delay your wards, children. Go to Madonna University.
Afteralls you are not going to be permanent there.
you are absolutely right, the problem with some people is that they try to generalize when discussing about an issue. simply because some private uni are not up to scratch they try to discourage other people from going there.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by c33b33(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
Nice arguement, everything has its good & bad sides,when d bad side is in d majority then its bad!!!My friend in MADONNA keeps complaining about d skool but he doesn't want to leave there cos he has a plan & d school will help his plan.For those who said private uni's admit pple wit low credentials,ure wrong!most of d student have good results but d government schools won't admit them,then they opted 4 d private ones.The private schools need to make their schools more sociable for students cos thats d problem of most b4 u talk about infastructure.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by suprted(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2008
now,first of all the point i was making about going for an hiv/aids test on either an american tourist visa or green card wasnt me dissing american policy,in actual fact i pointed it out because of smc's assertion that doing similar thing in a faith based private university is trampling on their fundamental human rights.if she had answered my questions that yes american embassy did do so either through green card application or tourist visas,then that would have blown her argument to pieces, i used america specifically because its a model for human rights non violation,rule of law e.t.c to sum up my point on that,im simply saying for the american immigration in their wisom to do that means they know,excluding people on the basis of them being hiv positive,hepatitis e.t.c is not trampling on their human rights like smc kept on saying,i like the last 2 lines of your paragraph above and ill like her to read through it and then apply it to private universities who are private entities/businesses between
hope that clears the point about i actually meant when i reffered to either american tourist visas or green card

i stopped reading at the point in bold.  you are clearly living in dreamland, perhaps a medicine-induced haze.  ever hear of guantanamo?  did the burma cyclone not kind of remind you of katrina??  and you ignored my thing where no tourist i've ever met has been denied a visa based on their hiv, unless of course they chose to make it known and even then. to get a US visa/most visas for most countries, you must prove that you intend to return to your home nation- sufficient ties etc. hiv should not affect this decision.

Suprted follows no one, I read your comments and they were so wrong I actually was moved to post.  (apologies for third person referring)
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by papadims: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2008
AGREED, some private uni do have some problem, most public uni also have certain problems. we must all accept that nothing comes easy.

are you all saying (those against private unis) that the lecturers @ this private unis are bad?
or that the stundents graduating from such unis are fake?

i can tell you that the public unis produces more unqualified graduates than the private unis.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Anonymos: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2008
PLEASE GUYS I KNOW HOW IT IS BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST TAKE IT EASY WITH EACH OTHER, MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE NOT IN THE SCHOOL BUT YOU DO LIKE YOU ARE IN THE SCHOOL,
I KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING BUT WITH GOD IT IS WELL.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by charis007: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
I think those university that expeal students because they were HIV positive is wrong and i think thats discrimonation. They should be made to pay damages to those students.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by blissfullynaughty: 3:45am On Aug 13, 2008
suprted:

Suprted follows no one, I read your comments and they were so wrong I actually was moved to post. (apologies for third person referring)

It's best to leave Lucabrasi in his own little deluded world. He refuses to see the clear handwriting on the wall. [s]Either that or like some people have said, he is extremely imbecilic.[/s]
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by lucabrasi(m): 2:08am On Aug 14, 2008
suprted:

i stopped reading at the point in bold.  you are clearly living in dreamland, perhaps a medicine-induced haze.  ever hear of guantanamo?  did the burma cyclone not kind of remind you of katrina??  and you ignored my thing where no tourist i've ever met has been denied a visa based on their hiv, unless of course they chose to make it known and even then. to get a US visa/most visas for most countries, you must prove that you intend to return to your home nation- sufficient ties etc. hiv should not affect this decision.

Suprted follows no one, I read your comments and they were so wrong I actually was moved to post.  (apologies for third person referring)
if im living in a medicine induced haze then im pretty sure you are high on jamaica's finest or fela baba 70's ,
so thats the only line u can dispute of the whole thing u read,guess im getting through at last,
so what if there was guantanamo?the point im making is that when we are looking at this world as we see it today,the united states will be considered as a model of human rights, go check their charter of independence,rule of law e.t.c and you ll understand what im on about,as for you not meeting any tourists being turned back on hiv,go find out and you will know that if u are hiv positive,hepatitis c you wont be granted a visa,between an applicant includes green card,long stay e.t.c as long as the individual is not an american citizen.
in your opinion my comments are wrong,opinions are yansh holes, everybody has one smiley
blissfullynaughty:

It's best to leave Lucabrasi in his own little deluded world. He refuses to see the clear handwriting on the wall. [s]Either that or like some people have said, he is extremely imbecilic.[/s]
seriously just zip it now cause its obvious you are a sandwich short of a picnic,guttersnipe,of course i see the handwriting on the wall, i see a schizophrenic nairalander,with the first sign being the user name
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by blissfullynaughty: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

if im living in a medicine induced haze then im pretty sure you are high on jamaica's finest or fela baba 70's ,
so thats the only line u can dispute of the whole thing u read,guess im getting through at last,
so what if there was guantanamo?the point im making is that when we are looking at this world as we see it today,the united states will be considered as a model of human rights, go check their charter of independence,rule of law e.t.c and you ll understand what im on about,as for you not meeting any tourists being turned back on hiv,go find out and you will know that if u are hiv positive,hepatitis c you wont be granted a visa,between an applicant includes green card,long stay e.t.c as long as the individual is not an american citizen.
in your opinion my comments are wrong,opinions are yansh holes, everybody has one smileyseriously just zip it now cause its obvious you are a sandwich short of a picnic,guttersnipe,of course i see the handwriting on the wall, i see an schizophrenic nairalander,with the first sign being the used name

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Anonymos: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2008
charis007 Man if we start to talk about this school i swear you will so hate the sch,
let me tell you something, A student that have been in the school for over a 4yrs without miss behaving ( I mean like born again) will just suddenly get HIV. (How come na) well the person should really go out of the school to find out if the result is TRUE because in your 1st year you will do blood test and your blood group will be O then when you get to 2nd year to do your blood test again your Blood group will become D automatically ( How NA) are you even sure they are not the one giving students the HIV Self?

you beta make sure you are in the right place, i wish you have been to the lab where they do the research, ( Oboy na Die) i just wish that an official in NUC can be coming to this site to read this i will personally give him more and more things about that school,

Madonna is the real place called Suffering and Smilling,

God Help Us
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by ayobase(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2008
hmmmm, Covenant,
well,the expelled students gave
a worrisome concerned!!!
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by skeleton(f): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2008
Guys,this Madonna stuff is real men!
My younger brothers(TWINS) finished their ist degree frm YABATECH 2yrs ago so the whole family decided they shd add another degree because of the discrimination against poly results in NIGERIAN labour market and considering the fact that they were stll young.
One is in lag while the other went to Madonna.the truth is we cant wait for him to finish from that Madonna of a school.Besides the constant increase in school fees,unreasonable hike in library and book prices,they cant even use their mobile phones as they like.this is the 6th time Taye is changing his phone! Reason:they keep seizing their phones anytime they charge in the hostel! we cant reach him on phone,he cant go to bank to wtdraw money as he like!
what kind of f, k up school is that for crying out loud?i cant remember the last time i spoke with him on phone.God,its so annoying!
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Anonymos: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2008
[b]PLease guys am back again,
well i wonder how you will feel when a catholic Father call someone a Mother F**ker, is that a true father or someone else,
its not that i am saying he is Bad but til now i still have not seen anything Holy about him
he goes to Philipians to get Fake lecturer that he tell them he will pay them $1000 and you know in their country that money is like N1000000 and he come and say he is doing International Convention and the end of everything he goes to CNN and say Rubish about his students like he is the one paying the small Money we pay,
even if we pay small money we spend more than our school fees on Fines and Feeding,
now that the school fees is like Convenant lets see whats going to happen,
because since the Almighty increment i have not seen any new look or any construction in the F**king place,
i just pray that God let each and Every one of us that we are there Graduate with Happiness.

Can u imagine The department of Computer Science Having Just 4 lecturers and 1 part time lectures making it 5, and at the end of the day he will say he is the Best Private University in the whole world,
i promise all the students in Computer science that by the end of this month you will only have 3 lecturers and i hope you will be able to coupe with them,
imagine a lecturer getting N79,000 as his salary and you will be lecturing at least 9 courses to the students of computer science from 200level to final year,
how do you expect the lecturer and the students to be happy,

Guys very soon you will see the pictures of the hostels to know where how we live there,

Talk to you guys soon.
Thanks,
ANONYMOS[/b]
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by ud4u: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2008
Those critics should just close their mouth if they don't know what to say. I have two friends who graduated from Madona with 21, and now one is working with Access Bank , the other is with kpmg. So if the the school is not good how do they pass the series of interview and scale through. Abe den bribe access and kpmg.

Oboy make una close una mouth jare, may be they no give una admission.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by lucabrasi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2008
blissfullynaughty:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
awwww you should have told me you r suffering from narcolepsy now, sorry o and ill pray ur brain surgery will be sucessful cheesy sad
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by malcolmx: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2008
ud4u:

Those critics should just close their mouth if they don't know what to say. I have two friends who graduated from Madona with 21, and now one is working with Access Bank , the other is with kpmg. So if the the school is not good how do they pass the series of interview and scale through. Abe den bribe access and kpmg.

Oboy make una close una mouth jare, may be they no give una admission.

I've said this times without number,if you dont know sh*t about MADONNA UNIVERSITY,KEEP YOUR F*CKEN SILENCE!!!
Your friends graduated with 2.1 certificate,so what?! does it change a thing?! have you ever sat these your friends down and asked them what they passed through in madonna? do you think university education is all about certificate? anybody can get job anywhere worth his qualification irrespective of university attended!
Better get this into your head!!
Oboy make una close una mouth jare, may be they no give una admission
Do you think getting admission into madonna is difficult
Fo Yo Info:: This thread is for cats who understand the topic and want to express their mature,fearless,unbiased and unalloyed views AND NOT FOR peops who just want to sound great!
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Akasha(f): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
From what i get many of you dont just know what you're talking about

1 Like

Re: Madonna University: The Truth by seun001(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2008
@Akasha

i feel u jare,yet we blame our leaders for extremist tendencies.chei! cry cry
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by tamby(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2008
i'm feelin u guys sad i'm a student 2
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by amanze15(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2008
guy it really your fault because nobody was there when u enter d sch so no con dey cry for your sef u could have made a choice by doing well in ur waec exams and passing ur jamb exams properly

Re: Madonna University: The Truth by truth2: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
AKASHA WHATS UP? I KNOW U FROM THE BASKETBALL COURT, I PLAYED WITH 4 THE MALE TEAM WHILE U PLAYED 4 FEMALES AGAINST OKIJA, . REMEMBER? IF U DO HOLA @ ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NUC Directs Universities To Suspend Academic Activities / Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.