Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Madonna University: The Truth - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University: The Truth (37878 Views)

The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Now Federal University The Name : / Tansian University, The Pride Of Anambra State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Akasha(f): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
How would u be sure of that Truth(dat u know me), I guess unless u've seen my picture on my profile,Well all the same props and a big heads up,I guess I found a forum to let it out,.

hola, u said and am do just dat.HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Av a nice day/week.,
cheers
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by bluegal(f): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
the truth is dat madonna university is not d best,dat i knw and no 1 is perfect we are all workin 2wards perfection mind u grin.in as much as we are tryin our best d truth still remains dat madonna university is 1 of d best uni in nig.even d labour market can testify dat dey are all searchin shocked 4 madonna studentz and ur skul can't beat dat.as 4 anonymous i knw u are part of us
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by bluegal(f): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
great madonnniates 4 lyf we aint complainin so keep ur mouth shut 4 lyf lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed and stop cryin 4 d masses of madonna uni afterall we knw our right which is in d 1991constututon of madonna embarassed embarassed embarassed.so shut ur trap
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2008
Great Madonnaites my balls.Pls Madonna jst a mere Glorified Secondary School stil strugglin 4rm the depth of Hades.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by mi3(f): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2008
lmfao @ that Seun's comment that Convenant uni is the best secondary school in Naija, words more true are yet to be spoken tongue grin
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by bluegal(f): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
dr tony.let me give u d best tip ever madonna is d best tin that can ever happen 2 u because it says lyf is not a bed of roses.mind u we have graduated 4rm d depth of hades coolgrin grin grin grin
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Dclique(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
I DONT REALLY KNW MUCH ABOUT THIS SCHOOL,BT COME TO THNK OF IT,WHICH SCHOOL DOES NOT HAV ONE BAD THNG OR THE OTHER FOR PPL TO TALK ABOUT.
SO PLS LETS GIV THE SCHOOL A BREAK, HABA!!! angry angry angry
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2008
Bluegal
It wil take Madonna more than 30 Years thats three Decades of hardwork n struggling to graduates 4rm d depth of Hades.Rite now Madonna is stil a mere Secondary school.Get dat into ur Brains disadvantaged Maddonaite
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by kaylonda(f): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2008
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Exstar(f): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Exstar(f): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2008
Uhmmmm! Wahala dey o! shocked
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by kaylonda(f): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ akasha,
i know u.u used to be on the second floor madonna hostel riight? am really sorry abt wat happened to u,
am eencouraging u 2 come back n finish.it will pass smiley
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2008
@Kaylonda,
Sorry 2 say dis,Why havin pity on ur friend dat way,dont U tink it wil be beta quitting d skool rather than wastin time n being extorted of huge amts of Cash.I knw I dont knw wat really hapened 2 ur friend.But dont U tink she stil has a bright future,maybe she can quit then continue in a more reasonable skool unless its too late,dats if shes in her final Year.Thanks n God bless U
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2008
@Kaylonda,
Sorry 2 say dis,Why havin pity on ur friend dat way,dont U tink it wil be beta quitting d skool rather than wastin time n being extorted of huge amts of Cash.I knw I dont knw wat really hapened 2 ur friend.But dont U tink she stil has a bright future,maybe she can quit then continue in a more reasonable skool unless its too late,dats if shes in her final Year.Thanks n God bless U
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by bluegal(f): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2008
accordin 2 dclique
Dclique:

I don't REALLY KNW MUCH ABOUT THIS SCHOOL,BT COME TO THNK OF IT,WHICH SCHOOL DOES NOT HAV ONE BAD THNG OR THE OTHER FOR people TO TALK ABOUT.
SO please LETS GIV THE SCHOOL A BREAK, HABA!!! >:>:DR TONY:if u think that madoonna would come out d depth of hades in the next 30yrs then i think u shld tell me d name of ur skul  so that we d disadvantaged madonnaites accordin 2 u can have a clue of were 2 meet advantagous students of ur skul and probably change skul.mind u please give my skul a break
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2008
Bluegal,
Sorry if I waz too harsh,4give me.Anyway I am a Lion in case U wana knw.I waz jst pointing out many flaws Madonna has esp. Poor Facilities.Thank
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Dclique(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2008
Y'Al GOT ISSUES.I THNK M.D UNI IS OK,NO MATTER WHAT U GUYs SAY.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by bluegal(f): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2008
madonna is very much okay no matter what dey say that is the truest KOKO have ever heard.mr lion did u get that
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2008
@Bluegal,I wish U were in the Home of a Complete of man,the Den of lions&lionesses then u wil knw dat Madonna it way too far behind.Why not change 2 UNN and experience World Class Education.Wishn U all d best n God bless U all.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by kaylonda(f): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
Dr.tony, u.agaiiiiiiiin?
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by bluegal(f): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
dr tony i wld be glad 2 visit the home of lion and lioness because u had earlier told me your skul is notin but a zoo.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2008
Bluegal
So sorry U dont know where lions reside.Cos if U had known U wundnt dare call The University of Nigeria a zoo,and dont tink abt comparin them cos theres a big diff.Wel U might cal UNN a zoo but rememba dat it is where great Lions&Lionessess like Prof.Chukwuma Soludo(C.B.N governor),Dr.Dora Akunyili(D.G Nafdac).Gov.Peter Obi,Ndi Okereke and a host of other great personalities all around were given sound education.
Bluegal come to tink of it again.My advice to U is try quitting dat madonna of urs n come to the One and Only University of Nigeria.Lets join hands "TO RESTORE THE DIGNITY OF MAN".Rememba,There only two(2) Universities in Nigeria :UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA AND OTHERS.Tank U n God bless U all.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
Bluegal
Its a pity U couldnt pass common J.A.M.B n Post U.M.E dats Why U opted 2 go 2 Madonna.Dats d reason Y u have d guts 2 insult THE UNHVERSITY OF NIGERIA cos couldnt get admission there afta several trials.I wish all d best girl in ur skool n one thing I believe is dat U can make it no matter where u skool.Read hard my dear n gud luck 2 u all.I wish U all d best.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
Bluegal
Its a pity U couldnt pass common J.A.M.B n Post U.M.E dats Why U opted 2 go 2 Madonna.Dats d reason Y u have d guts 2 insult THE UNHVERSITY OF NIGERIA cos couldnt get admission there afta several trials.I wish all d best girl in ur skool n one thing I believe is dat U can make it no matter where u skool.Read hard my dear,TRUST IN GOD n sucess shall be urs.Gud luck 2 u all.I wish U all d best.God bless U all of us
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Okijajuju1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
If the University of Nigeria is a zoo, Madonna is a poultry.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Hotstepper(f): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2008
@Dr.Tony, kini big deal about UNN, da days has gone when it was a school to be proud of and don't compare Madonna that just started with UNN and the people that have successed after graduating there. You that went/or still going to UNN, did u pass Jamb? how r we sure that u didnt pay ur way in? The level of ones intelligence or success does not lie in the  school u went to,  Nigerian Nonsense
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Okijajuju1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
Anytime I think of these so called "Private University" students, I just laugh.

Too bad J.A.M.B no dey gree people to patch scores result to enter university, if not most of these students for after patching three SSCE results (W.A.E.C, G.C.E, and N.E.C.O), dem for still patch another three J.A.M.B to get admission.

I am not a student of U.N.N, neither did I school anywhere in Nigeria, but I would have been proud to call myself a Lion of U.N.N anywhere in the world. The glory days of certian schools will never pass.
Maybe oneday, the glory days of Madonna, Convenant and their likes would come. BUT certainly not today, nor this century, or even this millenuim.

Maybe after "rapture". When the meek has inherited the earth. grin
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Hotstepper(f): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
Good 4 u but u people should stop this UNN bullshit, I dont and wouldnt attend either skool
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2008
Sorry dear, The truth is bitter. UNN is one of the best universities still left in Nigeria today.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Hotstepper(f): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2008
good u said one of the best because it is not da best tongue
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2008
Hotstepper
To tell U d truth,I sweated b4 entering UNN on merit n it also took d special grace of God 2 get me into d HOME OF A COMPLETE MAN.Rite now I very very PROUD(In Gods name) to be a LION.And many people envy me cos of it.Let me tel U hotstepper frankly speaking UNN is d only school in Nigeria dat gives 90% of its admission purely on Merit.If U doubt ask anybody.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by DrTony1(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2008
Forget dat most times UNN is overlooked in Rankings but d truth remains dat UNN has d highest standard of Education.Being a Graduate of UNN u can defend urself any in d World.
Let me ask,Why do u tink people run away 4rm UNNIts becos their standard is very high academically,questions tougher than ones given in other Universities.I hv been opportuned 2 study deep into other skools like U.I,O.A.U,UNIBEN,and I can tell U frankly speaking UNN BEAT all of them ACADEMICALLY.Even all over World UNN is widely recognized,Even in d Labour Market UNN graduates all over place and are in High demand till now cos they are sound academically n can be trusted.Cos UNN has the least level corruption in Nigeria,If not None.UNN is the most academically sound UNIVERSITY.U can make Inquiries If u r in doubt.
For now Madonna is Nowhere n cant even be compared 2 Great UNN.But I advise anybody there 2 jst read hard n u can even make it.
Remember THERE ARE ONLY TWO UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA:UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA n OTHERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban / Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.