Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Madonna University: The Truth - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University: The Truth (37873 Views)

The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Now Federal University The Name : / Tansian University, The Pride Of Anambra State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University: The Truth by nomanicole(f): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
i appreciate d guy that came 2 advertise d african uni,did he have 2 go thru all dat stress 4 us.my prob is the school is still new,so dey can show us anything they like,dis is naija ,it always gets bad,give dem a few years. d guy wearing a hood in d pix looks like 9ice
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by nomanicole(f): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2008
i can't tell how bad this schools are,but i can tell that fed & state unis are better,haven't you guys heard about interviews where the firms had too many applicants and they had reduce the number by 1st of all asking private uni graduates to leave,b4 even asking other graduates below 2'1.no hard feelings oh,everything about private unis is that their vc's wil always use his connection 2 get jobs 4 his students.yes!most of them get this jobs easily as favors but do they have the balls 2 face the society without DADDY .i would not send my child to a private university for free
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by dada22(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hey House,
wat Truth2 is sayin is correct, i hav a friend @ Madonna & its bad news all through

its not easy 2 understand until u find urself in such a place den u can tell beta,

i heard da Rev. Father increased da fees to 350k per session witout consulting da parents,

on hearing da news,a parent collapsed & was rushed 2 da hospital.

i suggest NUC shld check da school's activities 2 ensure orderliness,
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by reindeer: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2008
ANd that is part of the childishness being entrenched in such schools.
to think someone came here to proclaim the jobs they have as a result of going to a private uni?
meen,thats something, i suppose you expect people from public schools to say hey, we have jobs in glo too abi?
I now believe public schools are more rounded in the education inside and OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOMS. University education sholdnt just give you a degree and a job, it should develop your hidden potentials which arent taught in classrooms,which come from social freedom and interactions,such comes from freedom of expression and freedom to experiment and that is where those kiddy schools get it wrong.
life isnt all about getting jobs, its what value you can add to your environment,i suppose you could come here and flaunt all the entrepreneurs that graduated from those schools she?
Maturity is developed, not instilled.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by papadims: 12:00am On Aug 05, 2008
i think its a two way thing, there are good students & bad students in both the public and private schools. simply because a handful of graduants from the private misbehaves that does not mean the private skols are bad. i know of a guy who failed his waec, JAMB and did not write the post UME exams but he is currently studying at one the so called "best public skol" and his classmate who had a fantastic waec and JAMB result and had above 250 in his post UME is still struggling to gain admission. are you trying to say such a person should not go to private uni if he has the oppurtunity?
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by SMC(f): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2008
lucabrasi:

seems as if there is a communication gap right here,you came up with the definitions not me[b],i was only using your definitions to prove my poinst ses finis[/b], in order not to write a long ass article,i gave specific examples that were as near as possible to the psivate university scenario,namely the american embassy,the army who have similar contracts and laws or rules or regulations e.t.c and i asked you are they usurping the recruits or the applicants as the case may be  s human rights?
if your answer is yes then i guess any recruit not cool with being treated like a child,telling them when to sleep and wake up,barbig their hair e.t.c lol

same as american embassy,having to go through ll sorts of tests because of a visa and being refused even if you have been selected for the green card programme thingy, guess they should have been taken to court as well for usurping applicants human rights?
hope im getting through this time, between there are numerous other examples, nda is one,nms  is another,they are not faith based but operate pretty much along the same lines,but just to humour my ignorance when your are talking about usurping fundamental rights,do you mean the right to have sex on the university premises when they like?cuddle and all sorts e.t.c guess we need  they need to get with the programme seeing as the western world is doing an awesome job of educating his youths so far, lmao, ok i get it,seems making them sign documents forbidding them from indulging in sexual vices while on the school grounds is what is getting to you right?
or the fact that they dismiss hiv positive students,while you ll rather they disregard the feelings of the other parents(having in mind that an average nigerian parent will withdraw their children straightaway)if they find such,i didnt know a university doesnt have a righ to screen students just like the american embassy untill i heard it first hand from a lawyer lol thank GOD you are nigerian,if u don't mind should i look for hiv positive people who have been  refused visas after their tests showed they are positive??but you ll have to get a few more of your colleagues because theres a lot o
its a shame you have given up on my crass ignorance cause i was hoping you will address the simple question i have repeatedly asked if the american embassy are usurping the human rights of applicants or if the  army are usurping the human rights of recruits(and i don't mean just the nigerian army but world wide includn america and uk)lol

Oh Lawdy Lord, just for the final time, I will explain some basic issues and principles to you. But before I do that, let me say you have not made any point. You said you made a point. . . what point was it you made, because I sure did not see it. Also, you said you had raised the US embassy/army issue over and over again. . . may I ask where?

Now to educate you a little on Immigration and/or International Law. Please do pay attention because I will not say this again.  A person does not have a "right" to enter a country of which he is not a citizen. Leave granted to enter a foreign country is a PRIVILEGE and NOT a right, and a foreign country may impose entry and other restrictions on aliens as it sees fit. A person's own country of which he is citizen cannot for example deny entry to such citizen on the ground that he is HIV positive (so the USA cannot say to one of its citizen that he cannot enter the USA because he is HIV positive or because he is an ex-convict etc, but they can deny entry and/or visas to citizens of other countries). NOBODY has a human right to freely enter any country he pleases (which he is not a citizen of) or to travel unrestricted all over the world. Do you hear me? NOBODY - Not even the US president nor the Secretary-General of the UN. NOBODY WHATSOEVER.

So just to recap -

Freedom from discrimination and or Unfair Dismissal in the workplace/School = A RIGHT

Freedom to Travel/Enter into a country of which a person is not a citizen = A PRIVILEGE. Comprehende?

With your question about people in the army, you are sounding more and more ridiculous. Any establishment is allowed to have rules, regulations and codes of conduct which governs their employees. I do not know how anyone can jump to the conclusions you have. If your pointless analogy is carried to its ridiculous conclusion, you'd soon say that because I said a school has no right to dismiss a HIV positive student, it means that a boss cannot tell an employee when to resume at work and when to go home. . . or what work to do.  

I really do not know what you were rambling on about in places, but let me say this in as plain a manner as I can. A school or an employer can tell you not to have sex on its premises or during work hours. They cannot however take away your right absolutely or totally and say for example "you must never ever have sex while in this employment or while in this school" unless the act they are prohibiting is in itself illegal (so for example, in Nigeria, a school/employer may dismiss you on evidence of homosexual acts even carried out in the privacy of your home because such acts are illegal in Nigeria. That cannot be done in the UK).

Regarding parents who will withdraw their children because someone is HIV positive, Let them bloody withdraw them. It's not like the HIV virus can jump from one desk to another. Ignorance is a fucking disease. I doubt if HIV positive people advertise the fact they have the virus and if the school was to divulge such confidential and sensitive information, they deserve to be sued. I even wonder how the school got the information in the first place.

Anyway, me I am done here. Cos you seem like one of those people who just like arguing even when you do not know much about anything. Your analogies are poor, your grasp is weak, your understanding of the issues is shocking and your knowledge of the law is abysmal. I concede that enlightening you is a herculean task that I am loathe and unable to shoulder. This time I DO REALLY GIVE UP and will no longer join issues with you.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by alex406(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2008
Infact this is becoming deteriorating as Nigerians believe so much in private uni's,infact i must say this,the best higher instu. in Nigeria is poly if to be compared with private unis.  grin
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by ifect: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
seun001:

yeah really?na wa oh!am actually tempted to take a befitting swipe at u but i also quote,
"as a man thinketh---------"jobless my foot.

Its all Jealousy mehn,

“A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.”

“Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.”
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by bastrin(f): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
All u guy r really jobless na where man go benefit him de go. So allow all d grammer sch pple most of dem dn't even look for job, n de can nt survive outside unless de work for dia parents. They are very brlnt oh no doubt but wahala de?/[] Our generation will oly have to manage dem when d tym coms. grin cheesy tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided cry
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by lucabrasi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
SMC:

Now to educate you a little on Immigration and/or International Law. Please do pay attention because I will not say this again. A person does not have a "right" to enter a country of which he is not a citizen. Leave granted to enter a foreign country is a PRIVILEGE and NOT a right, and a foreign country may impose entry and other restrictions on aliens as it sees fit. A person's own country of which he is citizen cannot for example deny entry to such citizen on the ground that he is HIV positive (so the USA cannot say to one of its citizen that he cannot enter the USA because he is HIV positive or because he is an ex-convict etc, but they can deny entry and/or visas to citizens of other countries). NOBODY has a human right to freely enter any country he pleases (which he is not a citizen of) or to travel unrestricted all over the world. Do you hear me? NOBODY - Not even the US president nor the Secretary-General of the UN. NOBODY WHATSOEVER.
first of all,im highly dissappointed if this is your best effort at educating me on immigration/international law, realli!!these stuffs can be found on the back of visas and also written in bold at port of entries grin grin
even a lagos island clothes seller knows that entering another country"with a visa" or "any form of temporary stay"is a priviledge and not a right,besides i never said anything about entering another country,i said issuing visas and green cards,how will you enter a country in the fist place which is what im on about without getting a visa or greencard??see the absurdity of your comments smiley smileyhonestly pls do a little bit better if you decide to reply my comments and dont insult my intelligence
SMC:

So just to recap -

Freedom from discrimination and or Unfair Dismissal in the workplace/School = A RIGHT

Freedom to Travel/Enter into a country of which a person is not a citizen = A PRIVILEGE. Comprehende?

you still didnt answer my simple question about millitary institutions so what dyu expect me to say really, phew undecided
we know entering into another country"is a priviledge and not a right"note however IT ONLY APPLIES TO VISAS AND TEMPORARY STAYS OF ANY KIND UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING EVEN CITIZENS CAN BE KICKED OUT AS WELL
SMC:

With your question about people in the army, you are sounding more and more ridiculous. Any establishment is allowed to have rules, regulations and codes of conduct which governs their employees. I do not know how anyone can jump to the conclusions you have. If your pointless analogy is carried to its ridiculous conclusion, you'd soon say that because I said a school has no right to dismiss a HIV positive student, it means that a boss cannot tell an employee when to resume at work and when to go home. . . or what work to do.

ridiculous ke??well let me sound un-ridiculous(my own english i invented)il break it down and simplify it in a way for you to understand and either answer simply or foreever hold your peace
question-you asserted that students in faith based private universities have had their human rights trampled upon and that the laws,rules,regulations e.t.c are ilegal ab initio and so even if it was signed,its still null and void am i getting thru to you so far??
now i simply asked you that are millitary institutions eg sandhurst millitary school,nig defence academy,nda,west point e.t.c who though are secular based but treat students worse than faith based universities would ever do also trampling on students fundamental rights?thats my question and lets stop all these raving as if we r on jamaica's finest
SMC:

I really do not know what you were rambling on about in places, but let me say this in as plain a manner as I can. A school or an employer can tell you not to have sex on its premises or during work hours. They cannot however take away your right absolutely or totally and say for example "you must never ever have sex while in this employment or while in this school" unless the act they are prohibiting is in itself illegal (so for example, in Nigeria, a school/employer may dismiss you on evidence of homosexual acts even carried out in the privacy of your home because such acts are illegal in Nigeria. That cannot be done in the UK).

seeing as my stance on these issues is not ambiguous and im not writing in chinese ill break it down yet again(really getting tired of this)
you said in your first reply that faith based schools and their laws,rules ,regulations ARE ALL TRAMPLING ON THE STUDENTS FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION,so why are you changing your stance again?why would the university be interested in what students get up to off campus
if they were wouldnt they be going to outrageous lenghts to make sure the girlsare still virgins for example by testing them on resumption
look im done with repeating myself,go thru your earlier comments on these issues and then come back to read this particular comments and see how absurd this comment above is
SMC:

Regarding parents who will withdraw their children because someone is HIV positive, Let them bloody withdraw them. It's not like the HIV virus can jump from one desk to another. Ignorance is a fucking disease. I doubt if HIV positive people advertise the fact they have the virus and if the school was to divulge such confidential and sensitive information, they deserve to be sued. I even wonder how the school got the information in the first place.

really dont kno what you expect me to reply to these, oh well,
SMC:

Anyway, me I am done here. Cos you seem like one of those people who just like arguing even when you do not know much about anything. Your analogies are poor, your grasp is weak, your understanding of the issues is shocking and your knowledge of the law is abysmal. I concede that enlightening you is a herculean task that I am loathe and unable to shoulder. This time I DO REALLY GIVE UP and will no longer join issues with you.
lol lol pls dont mind me having a hearty laugh before addressing this grin grin grin
first of all,if telling me about entering a country being a priviledge and not a right is what you consider as your superior knowledge or your incomplete and hardly legal definition of fundamental human rights which i could have taken you up on but didnt want to digress is what you call knowledge, then im highly dissappointed in you, firstly for calling yourself a lawyer and coming up with a hollow knowledge of basic laws, and then making up the rest as you go along to suit your arguments, and adjusting your arguments to blend in together mid way, at best i will say you displayed a less than basic knowledge of what you profess to know about, note where i corrected you about status of travellers your PRIVILEDGE applies to grin

as for my analogies,you wont really blame me because i tried and tried and tried to get through to you but i couldnt even though by points are not ambiguous, i have learnt that the easiest way to do that was breaking things down with simple analogies you can identify with and examples that will make you understand what im on about even though you still stubbornly wallow in your crass ignorance of imigration laws,international laws,human rights e.t.c and rather than being honest to admit when you are wrong,you will rather force your reasoning by childish insults and verbal barbs as if we are in kindergarten just because i disagree with you,for the benefit of others that might read these comments,and i will take my time to simplyfy it YET AGAIN and state my points which i have been trying to push thru without getting anywhere

1)you asserted that faith based schools/universities are trampling on their student's fundamental human rights due to their laws,rules,regulations in its entirety and also that even though their parents signed documents in form of contracts for their children/wards to abide by these rules,they are null and void ab initio, hope you are following me this time because like you i wont be repeating myself, without insults or fighting with you i asked you that if that was your stance,why not tell me or answer yes or no with reasonable grounds if army or millitary institutions like sandhurst,nda,nms,westpoint e.t.c are also trampling on students/recruits fundamental rights seeing as they similarly treat their students the same way and even make them go through worse treatments, students have also been known to have died in some of these institutions, THAT IS MY SIMPLE QUESTION AND IF YOU WILL BE REPLYING REQUIRES A SIMPLE ANSWER NOT DIGRESSION OR GOING OFF ON A TANGENT "YET AGAIN"

2)you asserted that the schools have gone beyond their briefs/rights as a private faith based institution by refusing entry/expelling students based on them being h.i.v positive e.t.c AGAIN i asked you via a simple and straighfoward analogy giving examples that if you think the schools have gone beyond their briefs and have trampled on the student's fundamental human rights, answering a simple question with a simple answer or answering yes or no with reasons
a)ARE THE AMERICAN EMBASSY TRAMPLING ON APPLICANTS FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS BY REFUSING TO GRANT THEM A GREEN CARD"AFTER THEY HAVE QUALIFIED"FOR IT UNDER THE LOTTERY PROGRAMME WHEN MEDICAL RESULTS COME BACK AS HIV POSITIVE??SIMPLE ISNT IT?
SAME AS ENTRY VISAS BEING REFUSED IF TESTED POSITIVE FOR HIV, if you decide not to answer i understand,but if you decide to then pls dont give me that drab point about entry being a priviledge because we are talking about"APPLICATION FOR AN ENTRY"WHICH AN APLICANT IS FULLY QUALIFIED FOR APART FROM BEING HIV POSITIVE SAME AS FAITH BASED UNIVERSITIES
lastly im neither joining issues with you as well,and i will conclude by saying that contrary to my better judgement based on the incredibly hollow knowledge of law you have displayed on here ill give you the benefit of doubt that you are indeed a lawyer,i really shudder and quake for any client that you represent in court especially on any immigration issues because you have shown a complete and crass ignorance of what you claim superior knowledge of,theres no shame in admitting you are wrong,but being wrong and then trying to shove half truths and hollow points down people's throats or forcing reasoning by lacing it with measures of insults and verbal barbs is to say the least shocking and a real pity
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by ruff: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry

heeeeeeyyyyyy,

uuu guyz beta drop ds "madonna not being a gd skl" MADNESS, am a

madonite, n, am not complaining, infact am proud of it, so, u guyz out ere beta

shut d f**k up,
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by malcolmx: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
IF YOU DONT KNOW SH*T about MADONNA UNI or other private uni's,THEN KEEP YOUR SILENCE!!!
MY REGARDS TO TRUTH WHO STARTED THIS THREAD.YOU'VE REALLY SAID SOME OF THE TRUTHS COS THERE ARE SO MANY OTHERS.I COMMEND YOU.

TO ALL THE CATS OUT HERE WHO DONT KNOW A DIZZLE ABOUT MADONNA,I ASK THIS QUESTION.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF AT YOUR FINAL YEAR OF A 5 YEAR COURSE,YOU ARE EXPELLED BECAUSE A SCHOOL PREFECT a.k.a HALL REP DOES NOT LIKE YOU? I'M TALKING ABOUT A FELLOW STUDENT WHO MIGHT BE IN ALOWER CLASS THAN YOU?!! WHAT KIND OF STORY WOULD YOU TELL YOUR CHILDREN? MY ANGER FOR THIS UNI IS DOUBLE THAT OF ANY OTHER PERSON,I JUST DONT WANNA TALK MUCH COS A LOT HAS BEEN SAID ALREADY.90% OF THINGS HERE ARE NOT RIGHT! AND CUT THAT CRAP OF WAECV/NECO BLA BLA BLA,THE STUDENTS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM,THE BEST OF BRAINS ARE HERE,THE SCHOOL IS THE PROBLEM!
ABOUT THE JOBS,YOU'LL GET A JOB OF YOUR QUALIFICATION IF YOU CAN DEFEND YOUR CERTIFICATE IRRESPECTIVE OF SCHOOL!
IF ANY ADMIN STAFF OF MADONNA UNI IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW,PLS STOP THE ILLITERACY COATED WICKEDNESS AND MAKE THE SCHOOL A BETTER,MATURE PLACE TO DWELL IN.
I DONT SUPPORT VICES BUT CURBING IT THE 'WRONGEST' WAY IS CERTAINLY NOT SUPPORTED!
GOD WILL CERTAINLY JUDGE EVERY WICKEDNESS RELIGIOUS OR NOT!!!!
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2008
malcolmx:

IF YOU DONT KNOW SH*T about MADONNA UNI or other private uni's,THEN KEEP YOUR SILENCE!!!
MY REGARDS TO TRUTH WHO STARTED THIS THREAD.YOU'VE REALLY SAID SOME OF THE TRUTHS COS THERE ARE SO MANY OTHERS.I COMMEND YOU.

TO ALL THE CATS OUT HERE WHO DONT KNOW A DIZZLE ABOUT MADONNA,I ASK THIS QUESTION.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF AT YOUR FINAL YEAR OF A 5 YEAR COURSE,YOU ARE EXPELLED BECAUSE A SCHOOL PREFECT a.k.a HALL REP DOES NOT LIKE YOU? I'M TALKING ABOUT A FELLOW STUDENT WHO MIGHT BE IN ALOWER CLASS THAN YOU?!! WHAT KIND OF STORY WOULD YOU TELL YOUR CHILDREN? MY ANGER FOR THIS UNI IS DOUBLE THAT OF ANY OTHER PERSON,I JUST DONT WANNA TALK MUCH COS A LOT HAS BEEN SAID ALREADY.90% OF THINGS HERE ARE NOT RIGHT! AND CUT THAT CRAP OF WAECV/NECO BLA BLA BLA,THE STUDENTS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM,THE BEST OF BRAINS ARE HERE,THE SCHOOL IS THE PROBLEM!
ABOUT THE JOBS,YOU'LL GET A JOB OF YOUR QUALIFICATION IF YOU CAN DEFEND YOUR CERTIFICATE IRRESPECTIVE OF SCHOOL!
IF ANY ADMIN STAFF OF MADONNA UNI IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW,PLS STOP THE ILLITERACY COATED WICKEDNESS AND MAKE THE SCHOOL A BETTER,MATURE PLACE TO DWELL IN.
I DONT SUPPORT VICES BUT CURBING IT THE 'WRONGEST' WAY IS CERTAINLY NOT SUPPORTED!
GOD WILL CERTAINLY JUDGE EVERY WICKEDNESS RELIGIOUS OR NOT!!!!

Amen!!

I believe most of the people posting here are not sure themselves. That skl is something else
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by janami(f): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2008
i ve been reading through this thread, i just keep shaking my head. .  .   . private uni grads dnt have to look for jobs? lol.  .  .  . ignorance is a killer. soon they will say we were not enlisted for NYSC undecided
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by blissfullynaughty: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that some people have lost the plot on this thread?

@Topic, I did not know there are so many private universities in Nigeria. Does anyone know how many there actually are? We should do something generally about the standard of education in Nigeria.

@ SMC, I do not think you can be clearer if you tried. Shey you know that with some people, they can never learn no matter how easy you simplify things, as they are impossible to teach. I am surprised you have been so patient and did not give up earlier. There is nothing you can say that Lucabrasi will admit you are right, no matter how clear or plain. You just have to accept that not everybody has a sharp mind and common sense is not common to all. Surely you know what they say "don't feed the trolls". LOL

@ Lucrabasi, I don't even know what to say to you, as I am not sure you will understand anything I say. I could neither make head nor tail of your last few posts. It appears like you got sidetracked. If you cannot deduce that "Leave to enter", or "Leave to remain" in a foreign country, or "entry clearance" means a "visa" or right of passage, and also covers "residence permit" etc or whatever it is called in different countries, there is no hope for you. In the beginning you muddled up the meaning of "consideration" and "intention" in a contract, now, you cannot even understand basic words. Abeg this is not kindergarten, I am suitably embarrassed for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Cch3coo: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2008
People, People, please take things easy. No need for all this aggro. Blissfullynaughty, you should be ashamed of yourself. No need for you to take sides, no matter how wrong you think Mr.Lucabrasi is. [s]Though I think I kinda agree with you sha.[/s] tongue

Oga Seun, any chance of deleting the last two pages of this thread?
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by TrueBrit: 2:06am On Aug 06, 2008
Laughter would soon kill me here.
lucabrasi:

lastly im neither joining issues with you as well,and i will conclude by saying that contrary to my better judgement[i] based on the incredibly hollow knowledge of law[/i] you have displayed on here ill give you the benefit of doubt that you are indeed a lawyer,i really shudder and quake for any client that you represent in court especially on any immigration issues because you have shown a complete and crass ignorance of what you claim superior knowledge of,theres no shame in admitting you are wrong,but being wrong and then trying to shove half truths and hollow points down people's throats or forcing reasoning by lacing it with measures of insults and verbal barbs is to say the least shocking and a real pity

The words Pot, Kettle and Black readily spring to mind here.

SMC, you really have time to waste. You should have abandoned this hopeless case a long time ago. Can't you see that 4Play did not even bother arguing with him when he made his point? You can explain till you are blue in the face, it will make no difference with this one. This is a lost cause.

On to better things, SMC, I have not seen you post any updated information in the literature section on new writing competitions? I intend to go for the Willesden one later in the year.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by pawn89(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2008
I MUST SAY THAT THIS UNIVERSITY "AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY" AUST ABUJA MUST BE A VERY GOOD AND WELL EQUIPPED UNIVERSITY, MORE ALSO BEEN THAT IT IS SITUATED IN ABUJA NIGERIA, IT ADDS TO OUR COUNTRY REPUTATION, BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE, OUR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES ARE STILL OK. NO ONE UNIVERSITY IS GOOD IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS. WE STILL HAVE UNIVERSITIES LIKE BOWEN,BIU AND OTHERS.
WHAT MATTERS MOST IS THE READABILITY OF A PERSON TO LEARN AND MAKE THE BEST OUT OF ANY UNIVERSITY ONE FIND HIM/HER SELF.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by blackiliev: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2008
What do you expect from catholics, bloody satanists!!

They are the experts in repression, opression and all manner of things abominable, I would advice anyone to go into such institutions where it is well known and document that their founding church is a heretic, hypocritic organization hell bent on sending people down to the Beast.

Aside: My grouse is really against the Roman Catholic Church, Madonna Uni happens to be one of its tentacles.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Anonymos: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2008
Well my friends, if you guys want to know more about this school we are talking about i will be very happy to help but all i have to say is that this school is not a place for people that have the talents of their own, only if you just want to go to a university and ready to go thru anything thats when you should think of Madonna University, because you will see someone of 16yrs old Slapping a final year student of 28yrs because he is a Hall Rep which is not good, they are alot happening in this university that you guys dont know about,
so just some time you will know and see whats happening in there,
Thanks
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Anonymos: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2008
malcolmx is very right, you guys should read and read again what he said, image a hall rep of 16 yrs that just left secondary school to come to madonna just became a hall rep will now hate you because he likes your girl friend, he will do anything to make sure you are expelled from the school so he can take ova your girl friend, so imagine yourself in that shoe, if you are like 29 yrs old and you are in 500 level medicine, thats like a year to finish, so guys think about it,
Thanks every body for this thread
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by Anonymos: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2008
PLEASE GUYS CAN SOMEONE HELP US INVITE AN OFFICIAL IN NUC TO BE READING THIS THREAD PLEASE WE WANT PEOPLE LIKE TO BE READING IT SO THEY WILL KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS PLEASE,
OK LET ME SAY SOMETHING ELSE,
YOU ARE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE USE OF A COMPUTER, AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE TOUGHT ANYTHING, THEY EXPECT YOU TO LEARN ANYTHING FROM YOUR I.T, HOW NA
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by imanit(f): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2008
What is dis believe dat all private university students failed their JAMB and SSCE? it is a lie
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by imanit(f): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2008
Why are you hating on the catholic church? watch what you say. i am not catholic though but watch what you say. black(wotevaukolurself) watch it.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by lucabrasi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
blissfullynaughty:

@ Lucrabasi, I don't even know what to say to you, as I am not sure you will understand anything I say. I could neither make head nor tail of your last few posts. It appears like you got sidetracked. If you cannot deduce that "Leave to enter", or "Leave to remain" in a foreign country, or "entry clearance" means a "visa" or right of passage, and also covers "residence permit" etc or whatever it is called in different countries, there is no hope for you. In the beginning you muddled up the meaning of "consideration" and "intention" in a contract, now, you cannot even understand basic words. Abeg this is not kindergarten, I am suitably embarrassed for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed
lol lol just a couple of postings grin grin dont worry i v been in nairaland long enough to know you lot's normal way of doing things lol ms alter ego if you dant have anything sensible to say then shut your pie hole,im sure you wont make head nor tail of everything i have written cause its russian language, seeing as u still persist in that ignorance of talking about leave to enter and all that i give up on you because you definitely didnt understand what the basics of the argument are in the first place mongoloid grin
True Brit:

Laughter would soon kill me here.
The words Pot, Kettle and Black readily spring to mind here.

SMC, you really have time to waste. You should have abandoned this hopeless case a long time ago. Can't you see that 4Play did not even bother arguing with him when he made his point? You can explain till you are blue in the face, it will make no difference with this one. This is a lost cause.

another alter ego again this one is ga ju o grin grin
so u agree the smc is also black too abi u missused the saying re read your saying and correct it if what you are trying to say is that im the ignorant one and she is the einstein

lol i agree with you that you are a lost case ms alter ego blue in the face ko,yellow in the face ni, just so im not ambiguous in my points i took my time to write a long essay and break it down so that any tom,dick and harry,true brit,blissfullnaughty e.t.c will be able to read and understand grin
Cch3coo:

People, People, please take things easy. No need for all this aggro. Blissfullynaughty, you should be ashamed of yourself. No need for you to take sides, no matter how wrong you think Mr.Lucabrasi is. [s]Though I think I kind of agree with you sha.[/s] tongue

Oga Seun, any chance of deleting the last two pages of this thread?
thank you sir but i dont need defending im good right here,all any trully objective mind needs to do is go back to the original comments and figure out who is right and who is talking out of their rear hole smiley and btw im not wrong and dont think i am,the fact that a couple of alter egos came after to start chanting like peter tosh doesnt make me wrong
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by TrueBrit: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
lucabrasi:

lol lol just a couple of postings grin grin don't worry i v been in nairaland long enough to know you lot's normal way of doing things lol ms alter ego if you dant have anything sensible to say then shut your pie hole,im sure you wont make head nor tail of everything i have written cause its russian language, seeing as u still persist in that ignorance of talking about leave to enter and all that i give up on you because you definitely didnt understand what the basics of the argument are in the first place mongoloid ;Danother alter ego again this one is ga ju o grin grin
so u agree the smc is also black too abi u missused the saying re read your saying and correct it if what you are trying to say is that im the ignorant one and she is the einstein

lol i agree with you that you are a lost case ms alter ego blue in the face ko,yellow in the face ni, just so im not ambiguous in my points i took my time to write a long essay and break it down so that any tom,privates and harry,true brit,blissfullnaughty e.t.c will be able to read and understand ;Dthank you sir but i don't need defending im good right here,all any trully objective mind needs to do is go back to the original comments and figure out who is right and who is talking out of their rear hole smiley and between im not wrong and don't think i am,the fact that a couple of alter egos came after to start chanting like peter tosh doesnt make me wrong

ROFLMFAO! cheesy Thank God I have only been labelled an alter ego and not a doppelganger or even extremely, branded a poltergeist. wink undecided If your response to people who disagree with you is to accuse them of being other people, I feel a modicum of pity for you. Having looked at your other posts, I should have definitely ignored your sorry ass and not even bothered in the first place. I am now actually quite embarrassed that I did at all.  embarassed embarassed Like I said before, you are certainly a lost cause and I won't be bothering with your ignorant self anymore. wink grin wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by trilincham: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
abeg my wahala be say make dey remove al this staffs like nurses, pharmcist wey no sabi speak english
and in case u no know it this na true story
madonna is f u c k e d
abeg d act of my junior commanding me does not show maturity
someone pls talk 2 the authorities 4 us.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by abilityman(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
I am sorry for every one condemning private universities. Jealousy is eating deep!!! If u cant afford to attend any of the private university, must you resort to condemning the institution.

I have seen a lot of the graduates of these private universities doing greatly in the labour market. Manning key areas in the job environment and i have seen a great deal of graduates of circular universities jobless for years.

For me, I prefer going to the private universities and going for service immediately after graduation and getting a good job after service than going to a public university and serving after 2-3yrs of graduation and spend another 2-3yrs before getting a good job.

Friends lets open our eyes and stop unnecessary condemnation.

Let us be happy for one another!!!
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by lucabrasi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2008
True Brit:

ROFLMFAO! cheesy Thank God I have only been labelled an alter ego and not a doppelganger or even extremely, branded a poltergeist. wink undecided If your response to people who disagree with you is to accuse them of being other people, I feel a modicum of pity for you. Having looked at your other posts, I should have definitely ignored your sorry ass and not even bothered in the first place. I am now actually quite embarrassed that I did at all. embarassed embarassed Like I said before, you are certainly a lost cause and I won't be bothering with your ignorant self anymore. wink grin wink cheesy cheesy
whats the meaning of this phrase"not a doppelganger or even extremely" grin ;Ddyu know the meaning of the yoruba word"oyinbo repete" grin grin grin
by the way my very good alter ego,the word is "DOPPELHANGER" so correct yourself, friendly tip** when using a dictionary,always take the pains to check and write the correct spellings and make sure you understand words and the correct context in which to use them,if you have seen the four walls of a university im sure you would have been told that when writing an essay and stuffs,there s really no point shoving everything you know in a comment or essay because it ll make everything look unintelligible,as for my sorry ass i was actually wondering why you didnt ignore it in the first place as well,before condemning me as a lost cause,once again ill suggest you correct your atrocious use of english words so as not to be in danger of shooting multiple atomic bombs, alter ego wole soyinka grin grin
thank GOD everybody can see who is ignorant by the misspellings and incorrect sentence wink
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by TheSly: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2008
nomanicole:

i can't tell how bad this schools are,but i can tell that fed & state unis are better,haven't you guys heard about interviews where the firms had too many applicants and they had reduce the number by 1st of all asking private uni graduates to leave,before even asking other graduates below 2'1.no hard feelings oh,everything about private unis is that their vc's wil always use his connection 2 get jobs 4 his students.yes!most of them get this jobs easily as favors but do they have the balls 2 face the society without DADDY
shocked shocked
Im sorry but this is highly absurd!!!!
How many students is the VCs gon help? Na wah for people oooooh! cheesy
On what basis are you using for the comparison of private schools to fed & states?
Is it not the same Nigeria's Universities that are in shambles?
The point is . . . .Always endeavor to make the best out of what you do.
Be it the fed,State,City or whateva University u r in. wink
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by 4Play(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2008
lucabrasi:

whats the meaning of this phrase"not a doppelganger or even extremely" grin ;Ddyu know the meaning of the yoruba word"oyinbo repete" grin grin grin
by the way my very good alter ego,the word is "DOPPELHANGER" so correct yourself, friendly tip** when using a dictionary,always take the pains to check and write the correct spellings and make sure you understand words and the correct context in which to use them,if you have seen the four walls of a university im sure you would have been told that when writing an essay and stuffs,there s really no point shoving everything you know in a comment or essay because it ll make everything look unintelligible,as for my sorry ass i was actually wondering why you didnt ignore it in the first place as well,before condemning me as a lost cause,once again ill suggest you correct your atrocious use of english words so as not to be in danger of shooting multiple atomic bombs, alter ego wole soyinka grin grin
thank GOD everybody can see who is ignorant by the misspellings and incorrect sentence wink

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

This must be one of the most hilarious posts I have read on Nairaland. The irresistible sight of a shameless ignoramus making a fool of himself.
Re: Madonna University: The Truth by suprted(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2008
luca brasi just stop. you are making a huge fool of yourself. if rio ferdinand saw you he would say you were merking yourself.

same as american embassy,having to go through ll sorts of tests because of a visa and being refused even if you have been selected for the green card programme thingy, guess they should have been taken to court as well for usurping applicants human rights?
hope im getting through this time, between there are numerous other examples, nda is one,nms is another,they are not faith based but operate pretty much along the same lines,but just to humour my ignorance when your are talking about usurping fundamental rights,do you mean the right to have sex on the university premises when they like?cuddle and all sorts e.t.c guess we need they need to get with the programme seeing as the western world is doing an awesome job of educating his youths so far, lmao

egregious bilge. no one i know has ever had to undergo a test for a simple tourist visa. i've never had to get one, and i've done the tourist, student and tourist thing again. green cards are different as you are actually going to emigrate there. do you know that means? i don't think you do. a green card does not give you leave to go there and sit on your arse, its actually a work permit/permanent residence document. ergo you are going there to work. if you are going to be very sick in a few years, please explain to me why in the name of all that is holy will the US allow you into their country, when you will only be a strain on their economy and healthcare. or do you think its a fucking charity?

ditto the military. are you aware that there are other conditions that prevent you from being in the military? should we let every tom, dick and harry into the military no matter what's wrong with them? its the fucking military, of course you have to be in at least decent health. imagine it now, some guy stops in the middle of a firefight with some iraqis to take his cocktail of anti infection pills or whatever their called these days.

i could spend all evening pointing out where you are wrong, but you're doing a good job of that yourself.

before i forget, its doppelganger, not doppelhanger. you must be on a wind up or something, you can't actually be this much of a tard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban / FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.