Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 (30757 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by asha80(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2013
9inches: Peter Obi
make some people no see wetin u write ooo
Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by 9inches(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2013
asha 80: usu ocha ra gbuo kwa gi.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by 9inches(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2013
asha 80: make some people no see wetin u write ooo
Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by 9inches(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2013
asha 80: make some people no see wetin u write ooo

You mean people who do not recognize strategic sustainable development and impartial governance? Bring 'em on!

I'm in my village at this moment and I can feel Obi's dividend of democracy in our roads, primary and secondary schools, our hospitals et al.

My community is a small and almost unknown outside the state. It has also remained a PDP stronghold for a long time now and we proved it during the last elections as PDP won my town.
Yet, as I went home last week, work was going on as I saw asphalt being laid on an ongoing road construction. Buildings being added to an existing hospital while renovating the already existing buildings, another road construction already commenced! I really can't list them all but I might be posting pictures by January when I will have the time.

New blocks of classrooms for 2 different primary schools that I saw already completed, 1 of the primary schools which I'm sure was built before the '50s (and which I attended in the early '90s) was totally brought down and I saw work earnestly ongoing for a whole new school! I also saw completed renovations of some old classroom blocks in another primary school. Our girls sec. sch got new hostel, kitchen and a completion of a giant 2-storey classroom block which has remained uncompleted since I was a kid.
Oh, I almost forgot our rebranded and funded vigilante and their brand new patrol vehicle in addition to the old one...

I can swear this is the first time in my whole life I am witnessing such govt presence in my town.

May God bless and reward Mr. Peter Obi!
Long live Anambra State!!
Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by ademega(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Are u kidding me ?
Nafeesa AA: Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

** Construction of three new flyovers, and the longest flyover in west Africa.

*** Construction of two Hydro electricity project at Challawa dam

** Look at the removal of ‘achaba’ (commercial motorcycle); people never thought it would be possible, but it is history now.

** Kano state government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding, MOU, with a Chinese firm, CCECC, for the construction of a modern intra city railway system in Kano city.

** Northwest University. He has used the Ado Bayero House, which was abandoned for many years, as a temporary site for the university. It has taken off while the permanent site is under construction,

**1,000 post-secondary school leavers with nine credits are sponsored for their first degree in various specialized courses and first-class graduates for their master’s degree programme. Another 500 sent to Igbenidion university for degree programme in Medicine, nursery, pharmacy etc This is unprecedented in the history of Kano.

** Governor Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso of Kano state has commissioned 26 magistrate courts constructed and furnished by his administration at the cost of millions of Naira and laid the foundation stone for the construction of 27 Shari’a courts across the
state.

** Gov. Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso of Kano state received the 2012 Zik Prize for Good Governance Award from Chief Sonnie Odogwu supported by the former Chairman of Interim National Government, Chief Ernest Shonekan,

** Kano state government has spent over N250 million on the establishment of Kano Corporate Security Institute, as part of its effort to create job opportunities among the teeming unemployed youth and enhance security of lives and property in the state.

*** Apart from the recent free education at all levels he has re-introduced mass education at every local government. There is a centre where he has recruited people to teach basic education to housewives and traders, so that everyone can at least have basic education and be able to read and write. He has also brought a new concept of establishing crafts schools in every local government so that dropouts from secondary schools can go to the crafts school and learn a trade.

** If you go to Kano the streetlights are all functioning, the pavements and roads are working, rehabilitation of culverts and drainages is ongoing. In the night you feel like you are in Dubai. There is also general road infrastructure uplift; all the roads leading to Kano are being expanded with street lights and drainages.

** Construction of 3 new cities, Amana City, Kwankwasiya City and another one along Dambatta Road - all equipped with modern infrastructure that will decongest Kano. This is a laudable project.

** On the issue of youth employment, There is school of fishery, sports, ITC, entrepreneurship, poultry and all different trades where students will be trained and be given empowerment.

** Kwankwaso also received two prestigious awards by American Black Mayors at the at the 39th National Annual Conference of a Black Mayors for his "commitment to uplifting the well being of the citizenry as well as his transparency, prudence and accountability of public resources" in Atlanta, Georgia

Mind You all these and many mire in just 2 yrs
Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by Plutonium(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lynbrook: ONGOING ADMISSION IN ZENITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE JANUARY SECTION!!!!

During my years of schooling in ghana, i have realised dat it is easier to get admission into Ghanaian universities compare to those in Nigeria. I have been schooling in ghana for more than 3years and i want to use this as an avenue to help those that have suffered the issue of our JAMB Exams...

I am presently in Zenith University. I will be of help2 any1 who has intentions of schooling in Ghana...

The credentials are listed below:
1. Waec/Neco Result with pass in math, English and agricultural science and any other 3 courses.

2.Original birth certificate from your local government

3.Scanned passport.

4.Testimonial from your high school if you have one.

5. You will also need an ECOWAS passport wen coming to Ghana but that will not be needed for the admission.

That is all u need for the admission.....

THE INTERESTING FACT IS THAT THERE IS NO JAMB OR UNIVERSITY EXAM BEFORE ADMISSION, ALL U NEED IS YOUR WAEC OR NECO RESULT...AND AGAIN YOUR ADMISSION IS ASSURED IF ONLY YOU GET THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS

For more information you can reach me on:
Jorge +233540837589 or Schwartzdulwich@gmail.com

Tell a friend or relative. Thanks for your time...

One building universities in Ghana....SMH
Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by Plutonium(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
vikeyz: The governor of Akwa Ibom State (His Excellency, Chief Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio) shocked

THIEF!!!
Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by Plutonium(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
vikeyz: The governor of Akwa Ibom State (His Excellency, Chief Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio) shocked

My trip to Oron in Akwa Ibom State, took this pix of the road to this town....
Up Akpabio.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.