Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Beauty Vs Brains? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs Brains? (3326 Views)

Poll: BEAUTY VS BRAINS

BEAUTY: 14% (3 votes)
BRAINS: 85% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Gabry(f): 3:58am On Aug 05, 2008
Yes Joseph, Just thank God she is beautiful but you see. . . I feel sad for her and she even hates herself cause she is like 40 years old and no men wants her because of her personality. So you see how the brainless could be a problem?

And till today, she had to depend on her parents for money as she could get a single job. Wherever she works, people would dump her on that day itself. tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 4:07am On Aug 05, 2008
gabrwyl , wld u rather she's an ugly assfcuk and noone wants 2 Bleep her then she'll be a virgin 4 lyf unless ofcourse she's vibrated, money/job aint all and all marriage matters fcukin matters too
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 4:09am On Aug 05, 2008
chika98:

Nland is so boring these days.
and why are u telling us here and now?
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Gabry(f): 4:24am On Aug 05, 2008
I would rather she be not as good looking and with the brains like her sister cause her sister is married already except her. Guys basically would have sex with her just to have sex with her only a single night and would dump her. Wouldn't that be worse of?

Joseph6:

gabrwyl , would u rather she's an ugly assfcuk and noone wants 2 Bleep her then she'll be a virgin 4 lyf unless ofcourse she's vibrated, money/job aint all and all marriage matters fcukin matters too

Virgin for life Nah. . . . Its easy to loose your virginity no matter how you look.

She wants to get married like the rest and she wants to have her family but no guy wants her besides sex. Thats wnough torture for her you know? After her parents is gone, I have no idea how is she going to stand on her own two feet as even her sister can't stand her brainless act ohhh. . . . undecided
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 4:32am On Aug 05, 2008
if she's all dat dumb, its safe 2 call her a retarded Bleep
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by OgaSarge(m): 4:39am On Aug 05, 2008
u see why polygamy can be a problem solver,
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Gabry(f): 4:54am On Aug 05, 2008
Joseph6:

if she's all that dumb, its safe 2 call her a retarded Bleep

Hey! Mind your manners ohhh. . . . . She has more insults than anyone could imagine so better to give her a break
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Eclairs: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2008
Brain obviously unlex the brain come last for beauty contest. Then wahala dey. Beauty is not my no1 but at least lets help our children.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Gabry(f): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2008
So you're trying to say that you'd rather have your children beautiful and retarded? Ok. . . Interesting undecided
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Eclairs: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2008
My children would be as smart as me so no worries but as I am not the best in terms of looks, it makes sense not to settle for too ugly. get me?

but to answer ur question directly, cetainly not. beauty is not my no1 like i already mention but then, its possible to get both beauty and brain,
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Gabry(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2008
The Chinese believe that if the wife gets pregnant, its always to good to stare at beautiful people everyday especially in the morning so that when the child is born, the child will look beautiful. Guess its true cause my aunt is not good at looks and so is her husband but their child is damn gorgeous and she looks like a top model cause when she was in my aunt's stomach before, my aunt was contantly looking at top model pictures. tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Moyola(f): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
gabrywyl:

The Chinese believe that if the wife gets pregnant, its always to good to stare at beautiful people everyday especially in the morning so that when the child is born, the child will look beautiful. Guess its true cause my aunt is not good at looks and so is her husband but their child is damn gorgeous and she looks like a top model cause when she was in my aunt's stomach before, my aunt was contantly looking at top model pictures. tongue

4 real!!! shocked
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2008
Moyola:

4 real!!! shocked
I wonder ohh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by deleson: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
I would the Brainy personality to the Beautyful one oh!

Me I eta luv brains and can die for one,
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Gabry(f): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2008
Moyola,Rokiatu,, Yes, For REAL! smiley
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2008
gabrywyl keep givin us dodo u hear oni dodo!!!!
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Gabry(f): 1:12am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

You dont believe me? Oh well. . . . I cannot say anything then. I no fit shout at you ohhh. . . undecided
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Tweek: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
if i have someone handsome beyond my wildest imaginations that would kill my imaginative ability and God knows i need my imaginations cuz i am a writer besides that if i don't have my imaginative ability i can't fantasize, not even about Big of Sex and The City. On the other hand, if i go for someone with a brain beyond razor sharp i'd feel stupid everytime so i'll settle for middle ground. average beauty, average brains just like me. no Bill Gates or Denzel Washington--can't put up with the girls, u know. Hey! how come we don't regard our Nigerian Actors as veeeery handsome, can't compare beauty to Jim Iyke or Kalu Ikeagwu,but RMD is spmething.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
more correctly put it is called dyslexia, which to my own knowledge is a condition one has which affects speech,I think by mumbling all your words together.It does not affect brain capacity but only speech, so I don't think that neighbour of yours was dyslextic
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by krisunion: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2008
since it is possible to get both, I rather go for both.

That's what all men pray for sha.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by topup: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2008
Brains. With brains you can do anything, brains will give you the idea to improve your sex appeal, you will find other ways to improve yourself and make certain aspects of yourself attractive. I love smart guys, I used to love it when my ex would wear his glasses 1) because he'd stop squinting all the time and looking like a darn fool and 2) because it made him look cuter (went against the 'gangsta' look he tried so hard to culture tongue).

Yes Brains! Though I am obviously looking for both, if I can't get 50:50 of both, then I'd definitely opt for more brain and less beauty.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 4:45am On Aug 20, 2008
so u wld gladly befriend the likes of einstein coz he's brainy ?
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by albridge(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
a think a healthy dose of both is essential. you need to strike a workable balance. no beauty at all is not good. no brains at all is not acceptable. a healthy balance is essential.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by DonEse125(f): 5:11am On Aug 26, 2008
Brains,most definitely.as a girl(a brainy girl)i need som1 who's ma intellectual equal.if i was a guy i'd stil go 4 d brains.if she's gat brains,she can make a pile of cash & once she has,she'd fly to beverly hills & meet the doctors there.dr rey wil giv her the best boob job ever,dr motykie wil giv her a rhinoplasty(a nose job)and cheek implants,dr kirby'll giv her botox injections and a chemical peel,& she can also get d brazilian butt job.after all that,she'd be stunning! (4giv my references 2 beverly hills doctors,i'm simply addicted to the show dr 90210 & i knw a lot abt plastic surgery).wen d money is there,evn d ugliest duckling cld be transformd into a beautiful swan.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by idhigbe(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
Beauty goes deeper than the skin. I have head of beautiful thoughts or beautiful ideas, or even a beautiful speech. At that point, no matter how horrible the person being complimented looks, he or she is beautiful. The brain will always be better.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by MrCrackles(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2008
Joseph6:

no mind am!

faaabuu grin
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by PERO79(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2008
Re: Beauty Vs Brains?
« #31 on: August 04, 2008, 12:01 AM »

Quote from: stillwater on August 03, 2008, 11:57 PM
Blowing your trumpets---I see. I need proof to believe and not meagre words. And I really think only dumb women flock around guys seeking for their attention. Tongue

You need proof?? You may have to cross the atlantic to see the PROOF. Grin Grin Grin
The funniest bit is these brain boxes seek ma attention everywhere. . . . No matter hard i try, they keep coming.
Anonymous messages here n there. . . . . Sometimes it's hard to be a Hannibal but what can a geezer do??
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by abikelat(f): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2008
i choose brain
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2008
brains any day.they solve problems and they are challenging.they dont wear away that easily like beauty. there can be a beautiful brain but there can be no brainful beauty. you guys get me? ;d ;d ;d
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by TPS360: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2008
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2008
Guns i like them stainless gals I like them brainless. , (Notorious B I G)
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by tammyswits(f): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
My guy's got 2 have brains, not the geeky type, and he shouldnt ugly though!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Go On? / I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.