Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,467 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46770 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by chic2pimp(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

The men would queue up in droves like Somali refugees waiting for UNICEF food aid

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by dnacrystal: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dear Mr. Sagamite, I wonder why you are attacking me. Its not like I quoted you or anything so...? duh. Well if you do need to assault someone to make you happy, go right ahead. But I'm not interested in you or whatever you have in that link. Meanwhile, a little wisdom doesn't always hurt.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
Pls note: you may be NICE and not be GOOD
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
dnacrystal: Dear Mr. Sagamite, I wonder why you are attacking me. Its not like I quoted you or anything so...? duh. Well if you do need to assault someone to make you happy, go right ahead. But I'm not interested in you or whatever you have in that link. Meanwhile, a little wisdom doesn't always hurt.

Shut the fck up!

You are a person.

Who was your moronic statement directed at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4e8iAofnrw

I have already stated it clearly, I do not tolerate Ghetto Black Woman Aggression (GBWA). Later your moronic arsse will be wondering why men don't want to be with you. I am already very intolerant of black women and when you bring such skanky attitude to me, I don't hesitate in knocking your arsse right back into line.

Later, your dumb arsse would even claim you are a nice girl like every black girl likes to claim but yet your hoodrat personalities is the evidence on the ground for the majority.

You can try your rude shyt with dumb "real men", this man would fcking put you in your place asap (without the rocky).

6 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
No nice lady gets dumped...she only gets confused at some point cos everybody wants her. She needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yoore: [color=#000000][/color]
Pls note: you may be NICE and not be GOOD
please explain
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by haisam: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
gbam
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Rawpidgin(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
because nice ladies are often ugly, they don't get dumped 4 being nice rather they get dumped 4 being ugly
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by agrovick(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
All is well
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by anselm791(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abeg be yourselves, let them marry you for who you are. you really want to know why nice ladies get dumped easily? Then be someone else, get married and you'd find out why.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by dnacrystal: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
But this sagamite creature sha lol! What exactly is making you rant and rave this much. Are you pained at something? Did someone hurt you? Talk to someone if you're depressed, it helps.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
dnacrystal: But this sagamite creature sha lol! What exactly is making you rant and rave this much. Are you pained at something? Did someone hurt you? Talk to someone if you're depressed, it helps.

You are a person!

That is your best line? grin

Skanky hoodrat! grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by DukeNija(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: Na by that? If na by that na only all the bimbos go don marry finish leaving the 'not to pretty girls'.if you like do miss university,you do am for yourself no be because of man matter,what will be will be,not everyone will marry,wonder why its such a bitter pill to swallow

next please...

Wise words from a bitter spinster!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
chidyhels:
please explain

People view "being nice" from different angles. A lady I consider to be nice may be viewed differently by my friends. So who's right?! But being good is definite

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by adexsimply(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Cause "Nice" people are boring grin grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
[size=30pt] Girls, u should better listen to what the op is saying.there is no guy that wants to marry an all too nice girl. There is no fun in that. forget all what naija movies taught u,that prince's go for nice village girls. IT'S A LIE.! an extra nice girl might mean the following.
1. she's too shy.she probably cares about what ppl may say in public.
2.she will most probably be boring in bed.always wanting you to do every thing or initiate sex.
3.she's not smart. [/size] soo many others to mention. Every guy wants a girl that BRINGS out an interesting and exciting part of her every week. My two cents tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Monstertrucks:
2.she will most probably be boring in bed.always wanting you to do every thing or initiate sex.

How is this different from majority of Naija girls? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Carsonv(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
The only trait asides BEAUTY that attracts me to a girl is CONFIDENCE!

If you're a nice gurl, don't choke your partner with 'niceness'. Have CONFIDENCE enough to allow him long for your niceties!

Note: Real men want to chase/fight/search/work for what they want!

Most nice girls remove the chase(fun) by giving the full package from the word GO!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
adexsimply: Cause "Nice" people are boring grin grin
I'm nice and I'm not boring angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sunbellar: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
dnacrystal: But this sagamite creature sha lol! What exactly is making you rant and rave this much. Are you pained at something? Did someone hurt you? Talk to someone if you're depressed, it helps.
Please take it easy too, seems you are hot tempered.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

How is this different from majority of Naija girls? undecided
that is Why those that are different nd exciting, gegets married every Saturday. even when it's clear she's ugly.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
adexsimply: Cause "Nice" people are boring grin grin
exactly my thoughts.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by adexsimply(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: I'm nice and I'm not boring angry angry
You're not nice and You're boring angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by IdomaLikita: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Did I hear "Hoodrat?"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite was spitting it hard, loud and clear until he decided to join issues with mademoiselle... His first post is gospel truth. It is almost impossible to say it better.

Nice girls that get dumped don't get dumped by nice guys, like Saga said, nice girls are always looking for "projects". Bad guys have mastered this and exploit it naturally.

A regular Nigerian lady is unlikely to fall for a guy like me because I am a "boring" IT person, except the ones that are naturally into nerdy guys or the the ones that are ready to settle after doing all sorts. This is not to say I have not had my fair share of relationships.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
It's seems like all the requirements of a nice girl is desperation. Be yourself, there is someone out there who will like you for who you are. See stress. lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sunbellar: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: I'm nice and I'm not boring angry angry
Good of you!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yoore:
People view "being nice" from different angles. A lady I consider to be nice may be viewed differently by my friends. So who's right?! But being good is definite
Can you subjectively differenciat between a good gal and a nice one
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by joromi: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
I think I'm lost...
What's the definition of "a nice girl" ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Vivly(f): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nice is boring, normal, monotonous.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
adexsimply:
You're not nice and You're boring angry angry
You said nice girls are boring. How can I be boring if I'm not nice? angry angry
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by dnacrystal: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Carsonv: The only trait asides BEAUTY that attracts me to a girl is CONFIDENCE!

If you're a nice gurl, don't choke your partner with 'niceness'. Have CONFIDENCE enough to allow him long for your niceties!

Note: Real men want to chase/fight/search/work for what they want!

Most nice girls remove the chase(fun) by giving the full package from the word GO!
It's a good thing you used the word "most" because not all nice girls lack self-confidence. With that, I think nice girls with confidence should stand more chance than the outright crazy ones. Anyways, I'm not a man so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.