Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46747 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a pure person!

I bet, to you, a proper black man and woman are the type that raise hoodrats like you like Black Panther moorons who point the finger of failure on everthing and every conspiracy on Earth than their own pure stuuuupidity.

No wonder you open your legs to jailbird thugs and become a useless baby mama.

Yes, you did have poor upbringing. I did not.

A man, the type with a fantastic brain and who understand his responsibilities, raised, praised and mentored me. A woman with the right emotional balance and top brain provided the loving touch.

Right from childhood, they drummed it in my heard not to be like you. No wonder when I am at work, I am the ONLY nigga, BLLLAAACCCK, in the room commanding shyt. Talking authoritatively to white people, even those that are more senior becuase of my BULLISH confidence. While you are visiting baby fathers in different prison compounds.

person! You are a monkey. I agree with the KKK!

I am sure when you say you have seen confident successful black men, you meant big time drug dealers?

Chai!
God punish the Nigerian rulers that caused mothers to flee Naija but end up in ghettos in the west

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a pure person!

I bet, to you, a proper black man and woman are the type that raise hoodrats like you like Black Panther moorons who point the finger of failure on everthing and every conspiracy on Earth than their own pure stuuuupidity.

No wonder you open your legs to jailbird thugs and become a useless baby mama.

Yes, you did have poor upbringing. I did not.

A man, the type with a fantastic brain and who understand his responsibilities, raised, praised and mentored me. A woman with the right emotional balance and top brain provided the loving touch.

Right from childhood, they drummed it in my heard not to be like you. No wonder when I am at work, I am the ONLY nigga, BLLLAAACCCK, in the room commanding shyt. Talking authoritatively to white people, even those that are more senior becuase of my BULLISH confidence. While you are visiting baby fathers in different prison compounds.

person! You are a monkey. I agree with the KKK!

I am sure when you say you have seen confident successful black men, you meant big time drug dealers?

Chai!
God punish the Nigerian rulers that caused mothers to flee Naija but end up in ghettos in the west,on welfare cleaning toilets and leaving the children to the streets
Pele
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama:
Chai!
God punish the Nigerian rulers that caused mothers to flee Naija but end up in ghettos in the west,on welfare cleaning toilets and leaving the children to the streets
Pele

This is coming from a person who's moniker is "baby mama"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhKzY0BKwY
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Dondave11: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
bisiopinion:

Lol are you one of his disciples? The above comment suggests you might have a little fire in you too.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
hahaha nice one but you will not get a rise out of me. My fire is preserved for other things lol.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Let me warn people in Nigeria at this juncture,who are planning on emigrating to the west
I am very serious now
I have been here half of my life and seen things
If you have young children and are granted visas to the West,do your homework well before emigrating
Ask questions
Abroad dey and abroad dey
If you cannot afford to stay in a decent neighborhood,don't come
Don't make the mistake many of our people make especially in England moving into run down council flat ,crime infested ghettos with your young impressionable children
Then you leave them alone to do menial work to put food on the table all in the name of living abroad
Rarely do they turn out right
You are better off raising them in your village in Nigeria
They come out for the most part gangster agbero street kids with no social or coping skills and low self esteem
Looking for role models amongst the lowest of the low
Remember the Nigerian terrorist killers and the many gang banging street Nigerian kids in England
They were once bundles of joy on the laps of a doting mother

You only have one opportunity with your children
Once you lose it,they are lost forever
A menial working thug commanding fellow menial workers should not be anyone's dream for their children
Aim for Ivy League education and top public universities of repute and model education and professionalism to them

It can be done
The joy of a mother is well adjusted children on the right path
If I ended up with a son like sagamite ( God forbid), I would have failed
Not my portion in Jesus Mighty name

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama: Let me warn people in Nigeria at this juncture,who are planing on emigrating to the west
I am Avery serious now
If you have young children and are granted visas to the West,do your homework well before emigrating
Ask questions
Abroad dey and abroad dey
Don't make the mistake some of our people make by moving into council flat ghettos with your young impressionable children
Then you leave them lane to do menial work to put food on the table all in the name of living abroad
Rarely do they turn out right
They come out for the most part gangster agbero street kids with no social or coping skills and low self esteem
Remember the Nigerian terrorist killers and the many gang banging street Nigerian kids in England
They were once bundles of joy on the laps of a doting mother

You only have one opportunity with your children
Once you lose it,they are lost forever
A menial working thug commanding fellow menial workers should not be anyone's dream for their children

person hoodrat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama:
It can be done
The joy of a mother is well adjusted children on the right path
If I ended up with a son like sagamite ( God forbid), I would have failed
Not my portion in Jesus Mighty name

There is no way you will end up with a child like Sagamite as a daft baby mama of jailbird thugs.

You will end up with reetards like these:

[img]http://streetknowledge.files./2010/09/picture-20.png[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Seyixyz: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Honestly,i've been forced to comment..Sagamite,you made some valid point but really,even uncultured people living in environment with little or no prospect don't talk or comment the way u do..I bet your British Uni colleagues will tell you the same thing..Have fun insulting me if your body gets hyper-reactive after reading my last sentence..Thats your problem..I won't join myself in exchanging degenerating words with you.Be that as it may be,i learnt alot from you all..Save alone for the childish insultive words traded here..My good friend always tells me that we have "Educated Illitrates" in the society..I think some comments here has just validated that point to me..Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Seyixyz: Honestly,i've been forced to comment..Sagamite,you made some valid point but really,even uncultured people living in environment with little or no prospect don't talk or comment the way u do..I bet your British Uni colleagues will tell you the same thing..Have fun insulting me if your body gets hyper-reactive after reading my last sentence..Thats your problem..I won't join myself in exchanging degenerating words with you.Be that as it may be,i learnt alot from you all..Save alone for the childish insultive words traded here..My good friend always tells me that we have "Educated Illitrates" in the society..I think some comments here has just validated that point to me..Thank you all

Well, I suggest you continue jotting down the wisdom in your notebook and shut up about other psychological things way above your intellect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1cb1Gk1ueE
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Seyixyz: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=Sagamite]

Well, I suggest you continue jotting down the wisdom in your notebook and shut up about other psychological things way above your intellect.
Thank u..I did'nt expect less..Like i earlier stated,have fun.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by thehunted(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Op,

I'm sure u typed all these after taking 20 bottles of gulder. Congrats !!!! You actually made no sense.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phiszo(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2013
@babymama and other female e-warriors, una no get work?
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Baybe: You too? sad I'm nice but I'm the opposite of those things you mentioned. angry angry
U may nt be borin bt if i shld jugde u by ur comments especialy joining issues with som1,u nt nice @al
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Matthew briggs: I think the problem we are having here is the definition of what NICENESS really means

If NICENESS means boring, clingy, moody, teary, and subservient. if means calling 25 times a day to know where and how he is, if it means slaving your a**ss out, like a servant who bends to his every whims and caprices, it it means you have no life, no passion no dreams, hence your life revolves around him, If means not been confident in yourself and your assets, If means always been scared that he would dump you, and that if he does dump you, your life is over ... I bet you no sane guy wouldn't near such girl.

But if NICENESS means... been respectful, courteous, caring, observant, humble, a nurturer, Kind and loving. If it means seeing yourself as an individual with a life, a passion, an opinion and treating others the way you expect to be treated. If means no been proud or rude but humble and cordial. If means knowing your worth and carrying yourself with confidence... If It means been responsible, less selfish and focusing your energy in building your man. I bet you, guys would kill to have you

The question is what sort of NICE lady are you.

Moreover I would to add that Guys go for in quote" rude/wild girls" because they know it's easy to get laid with them, and they are fun to be with, they see them as a play thing and in most cases use them as side chicks.

Guys will be guys they might play and goof around but when it comes to settling down, they scout for ms Nice (look at my second definition of niceness), a girl that remind them of their mother. They choose Nice girls to build a life with, some even go as far as going to the village to find her. Because they know they are dependable, trustworthy, and reliable.

In summary Niceness is a very good virtue for every, woman that has the mind set of getting married some day, be you lacking in the looks department or looking like a model.

Infact when it comes to marriage men look at personality more than beauty. When it comes to sex and having fun men look at beauty more than personality. The question is would you prefer to be a man's plaything or a wife.

A case study is my handsome uncle who was a ladies man but when he decided to settle down, I was personally shocked at his choice, he chose someone who most people might consider lacking in the looks department when compared to him. I asked him why he said she sooo nice, humble and caring etc.

Moreover, in my personal opinion to keep a relationship and nurture in it towards marriage, which happens to be the challenge most nice girls face... you need to keep things interesting...

I think Nice girls in qoute need to borrow some good traits from the so called wild girls. Traits like been fun, exciting, independent, lively, energetic, confident and happy.

You need to be what I call a Nice bitch

In summary Niceness is a very good attribute for a woman to have. Its one key attribute that would make a man consider putting a ring on it even if you are lacking in other department ...don't lose it.. not for anything, not for an unthoughtfully composed NL post.

#Mathew briggs.
very well said
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Boss13: Why would the good girls get married when the only thing they do is to observe. They see a guy they like, they start praying to God for him to look their way instead of getting to work. When he finally notices you, you still pray he feels for you, and if he does have feelings for you, instead of working hard to make the relationship, you just start observing and complaining leaving him bored. A crazy gal understands the rhythm of men, knows when he is into her, work to make him love her and fights to make the relationship work.

Many good girls are lazy in relationship, have poor social lives, not good on bed (cos their pastor says pre-marital sex is bad and to make their matter worse, do not know how to either cook good food or lack the interest to do so.

Who would want to leave a lady (regardless of how pretty she is) who is fun to be with, blow your brains out with good sex, reasons with you and also push you to achieve things.

The world is changing ladies, if you make the first move, you ain't cheap. It shows you know what you want and if a guy thinks your cheap, he is immature, outdated and needs to live up to the realities of the 21st century. You cannot get and keep a man if you are waiting, observing and praying. You have to work for it and work very hard too.
I luv ds
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I told you that you were dumb.

First of all, who told you I seek a successful relationship? You think I am the type to follow what you wish?

Secondly, cretin, show me where I claim to be a "relationship expert"?

Your dumbarse think you can strawman me?

Me, Sagamite?

You are a pure person!
Lol, wat a character
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 28, 2013
sollkay: Wat ι̥ tink bout dis is just dat most nyc gurls r just ignorant nd very choosy.....they r d ones dat prefer hot guys rather Dan cool nd nice guys that's y D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall victims τ̲̅ȍ bad relatnships nd gets dumped later on......U̶̲̥̅̊ knw bad guys r ones wif d wryt words while dose nyc guys r too shy or too full of conscience τ̲̅ȍ lie τ̲̅ȍ d gurl D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ luv.........ι̥ prefer nyc nd beautiful gurls.......gurls dat get themselves into situatn like dis r just too cheap τ̲̅ȍ fall for sweet words......xoxo
Rightly said
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2013
sweet-tease:

The only rubbish i see here is your post! How does dat feel? You don't call people's idea rubbish cos you can't relate to it! I don't tink your post is rubbish cos its your opinion but i just wantd to proove a point.

FACT 1 i have always been nice and its not cos of your given reasons plus i know a whole lot of gals like me (i know how to pick my friends). Some crazy gals aren't as beautiful as we are but i used to think we are just unfortunate until i realized most of us have 'being nice' in common.

FACT 2 in case you don't know, the nice attitude that makes nice guys vulnerable does the same to nice gals, they experiment with a whole lot of rubbish cos you are too nice to do anything.... Don't ask me how i know.

FACT 3 you fail to understand dat he wasn't speaking literarily, he was talking about a case where a nice gal has the normal attracting traits YET *you know the rest*

The point is, there are stil nice gals with the looks and personality with shitty relationships.

As an angle of interest, since you made an assertion that you and your friends are all nice girls, can you go on the following thread and explain which of the listed common acts you have never done:

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Charlesamino:
U may nt be borin bt if i shld jugde u by ur comments especialy joining issues with som1,u nt nice @al
Don't judge people by their disposition on NL honey smiley
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by glo3nity: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Indeed, when hen grow bald hairs...

Actually I will say GOOD GAL GO BAD!! After all.., not all the time one has to be good at least once in a while DIP THAT TOOTH PICK INTO THEIR GUM!!
After all, it is what makes us HUMAN!!!

I'm sorry BUT did I break your HEART..?
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Dondave11: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Charlesamino:
WELL SAID BRO. I thought i was d only one dat observed that.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by glo3nity: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
NICE LADIES do not let this post get into your skin no MAN dump a NICE LADY and if a NICE LADY is DUMPED as d truth maybe, We are being rid of bad MEN for GOOD!! PERIOD!

Cheer up, WE ARE WINNERS..!!!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Truckpusher(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Rambo ingrish?

You said you went to an elite school in Great Britain? Hmm. You're a philosopher, allegory of the cave? im sure you know it. It explains the situation you are in...

You have proved my point that you are in a ghetto circle and all you see are reflections of yourself. And ur right you are worse than a racist white man. Ghetto black ppl do not dominate the black society...in my world i see hardworking black ppl, esp Nigerians, doing their best, doing their part. Bad apples always outshine the good that is why many other races and yourself believe most black ppl (black women) are ghetto. A belief, perception sold by the media and you are buying it.

This is my last post to you.
Why are you trying to educate that animal ?
He's suffering from delusion of grandeur when he's absolutely nothing ,probably hating himself for being mentally backward ,wouldn't accept his place in the society where he exists.

I've been there Mr Sagamite,especially when you're outside the shores of Africa and rejected by the other society(whites, Asians, even fellow African American for being a continental African) and relegated to the backyard of the social activities of that society.

I know exactly what you are passing through ,you hate yourself ,you hate your color and most of your hatred you have reserved for the black race because you were rejected for being black grin ....SMH......I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT YOU DON'T END UP DOING SOMETHING STUPIID AND END UP IN JAIL OR DEAD , because i have been in your shoes and i understand the subtle emotional blackmail you go through in the hands of this people that is making you to hate yourself and your own color and people........try eh and find your self esteem and in no time you'll be accepted since it is what you crave for like the baby that you are......animal. sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: Why are you trying to educate that animal ?
He's suffering from delusion of grandeur when he's absolutely nothing ,probably hating himself for being mentally backward ,wouldn't accept his place in the society where he exists.

I've been there Mr Sagamite,especially when you're outside the shores of Africa and rejected by the other society(whites, Asians, even fellow African American for being a continental African) and relegated to the backyard of the social activities of that society.

I know exactly what you are passing through ,you hate yourself ,you hate your color and most of your hatred you have reserved for the black race because you were rejected for being black grin ....SMH......I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT YOU DON'T END UP DOING SOMETHING STUPIID AND END UP IN JAIL OR DEAD , because i have been in your shoes and i understand the subtle emotional blackmail you go through in the hands of this people that is making you to hate yourself and your own color and people........try eh and find your self esteem and in no time you'll be accepted since it is what you crave for like the baby that you are......animal. sad

person, another pile of moronic conjectures and no sense?

You sure would fit baby mama and montisweet very well. grin grin grin grin grin

Another dumb nigga that can donate sperm to produce the next batch of cretinous and useless black kids blaming the whole world for their failure. grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013

The sad effects of living in a run down British inner city ghetto
Kids raised on government assistance with mom collecting checks from post offices
Most of the rejection he experienced is by Jamaican and other Caribbeans and Somalians sef
Living in the same graffiti,crime infested ghetto as himself who tease him for being African to make themselves feel better
Then he learns to talk trash to fellow Nigerians to make himself feel better
I insist,no nigerian kids brought up in a middle class mixed neighborhood would turn out like him
Take that to the bank
They are secure in their skin and can compete with anybody anywhere
I want him to keep talking sha
It is a reminder of the mistake no parent should ever make (all in the name of living abroad)

Let him remain here and rant,the other alternative is criminal activities

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Skinni10ne: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2013

To be honest, I dont know.

Every intelligent black person with good upbringing knows his type, the blacks who are drowning in self hate and inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Truckpusher(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

person, another pile of moronic conjectures and no sense?

You sure would fit baby mama and montisweet very well. grin grin grin grin grin

Another dumb nigga that can donate sperm to produce the next batch of cretinous and useless black kids blaming the whole world for their failure. grin
The black race is on the rise and we'd be more than to happy to have you make a hangman's noose right now and save the next generations some pains.They can't afford to have your moronic gene sticking out it's ugly head when it gets all rosy. smiley

Your hate yourself for being black because you've been psychologically beaten and all you see in the black man's life is nothing but a defeated backward people with no hope ,abi?.....but here is the truth; you are a lazy lowlifer that never had anything close to a good life prior to your travelling abroad with high expectations on your mind, but alas reality hits you in the face, that was when it dawned on your lazy self that there is no free meal and the streets of the Western countries aren't flowing with money and all the goodies Africa couldn't give you ,to add pepper to your injury you weren't accepted because of your color and this is what is constantly making you to go to war with yourself and the black race.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Another dumb nigga that can donate sperm to produce the next batch of cretinous and useless black kids blaming the whole world for their failure.

If a white man said this,he would be called a racist and we ask for his head
A Nigerian male is saying the same thing here.
Honestly if this boy is the only child of his mother,my heart goes out to the woman
She is childless
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Truckpusher(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Skinni10ne:

To be honest, I dont know.

Every intelligent black person with good upbringing knows his type, the blacks who are drowning in self hate and inferiority complex.
I believe he's still a teenager and needs a lot of help .

The subtle emotional blackmail he must have been through as a child, teenager and up to this very moment must have been unprecedented.....smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: The black race is on the rise and we'd be more than to happy to have you make a hangman's noose right now and save the next generations some pains.They can't afford to have your moronic gene sticking out it's ugly head when it gets all rosy. smiley

Your hate yourself for being black because you've been psychologically beaten and all you see in the black man's life is nothing but a defeated backward people with no hope ,abi?.....but here is the truth; you are a lazy lowlifer that never had anything close to a good life prior to your travelling abroad with high expectations on your mind, but alas reality hits you in the face, that was when it dawned on your lazy self that there is no free meal and the streets of the Western countries aren't flowing with money and all the goodies Africa couldn't give you ,to add pepper to your injury you weren't accepted because of your color and this is what is constantly making you to go to war with yourself and the black race.

There are 4 occasions I remember clearly calling people sick and damaged and needing psychiatric attention and I have described them well those 4 times
This is the 4th person
That boy is not well.you can be sure this character is not alien to those who love him
They may have been at their wits end since he hit puberty and finally gave it over to God

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: I believe he's still a teenager and needs a lot of help .

The subtle emotional blackmail he must have been through as a child, teenager and up to this very moment must have been unprecedented.....smh

I doubt if he is a teenager
There are vestiges of common sense higher than the reasoning of an average teen in some of his posts but one can't miss out the underlying personality disorder and low self esteem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.