Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What You Would Do If In This Condition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Would Do If In This Condition (1325 Views)

What Will You Do When Your Bride Is In This Condition. Pics / Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Would Do If In This Condition by xteve(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Just thinking sha o.
You were invited by a friend to a wedding, only for you to discover the bride/groom is your current girlfriend/boyfriend. What woud you do in this regard?

Make I comment first, for me I'll just leave if I can control myself else I'll just make some control and a burial date or another wedding will be refixed.
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Andyblaze: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
I would happily let go, Cuz your true love ain't gon wed no other! angry angry

Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by mideeniafe(f): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
I'll be petrified for like 5mins or more, leave the venue immediately I regain consciousness, cry my eyes out for a week.............

And then, plan my revenge strategy angry angry
Someone is about to lose his balls....... angry

Seriously tho, I'll just cry and let go...... undecided
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ehn, for where?
Ok dis is wat I will do, I will
tell rosco †̥ come sharply †̥ d event wt two danfo load of agberos and area boys...
We go spoil d party nii

1 Like

Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by vizkiz: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
wt else is there 2 do dan 2 qt ur sorry @ss outta d place undecided n probably post it on NL (d story) so we wuld feel sorry n console u grin
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
xteve: Just thinking sha o.
You were invited by a friend to a wedding, only for you to discover the bride/groom is your current girlfriend/boyfriend. What woud you do in this regard?

Make I comment first, for me I'll just leave if I can control myself else I'll just make some control and a burial date or another wedding will be refixed.

Allow me to explain how impossible this is, unless you don't communicate with your girlfriend this is highly impossible, because during the engagement you would have seen a big sign of unavailability on the girl's part, at least you could have tried hard to add a twist, this is just too dull no offence
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by 24in7: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
i dey come
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by RetardedIdiot: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
NOTHING!! I would do nothing!! So far I dun service that pun@ni. . She'ld keep coming to me for more grin grin

My only regret is if I've not angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by chymystique(f): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
I will put up a bold face... Will congratulate him and leave d venue... Mayb If I rily love him, am gonna cry for real(in secret).. ANd move on wif ma life!!... undecided ...
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
chymystique: I will put up a bold face... Will congratulate him and leave d venue... Mayb If I rily love him, am gonna cry for real(in secret).. ANd move on wif ma life!!... undecided ...
Cry or be happy, if someone can do that then am not sure what he can do during marriage
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by chymystique(f): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
pc guru:
Cry or be happy, if someone can do that then am not sure what he can do during marriage

I will cry cos am hurt cool... And et will make me feel beta
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by xteve(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
pc guru:

Allow me to explain how impossible this is, unless you don't communicate with your girlfriend this is highly impossible, because during the engagement you would have seen a big sign of unavailability on the girl's part, at least you could have tried hard to add a twist, this is just too dull no offence

I never said it really happened, it was a topic we discussed today, and just wanted to hear others view
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by xteve(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
'mide eniafe:
I'll be petrified for like 5mins or more, leave the venue immediately I regain consciousness, cry my eyes out for a week.............

And then, plan my revenge strategy angry angry
Someone is about to lose his balls....... angry

Seriously tho, I'll just cry and let go...... undecided

Losing balls? You just scared hell outta me
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
xteve:

I never said it really happened, it was a topic we discussed today, and just wanted to hear others view

Oh i see, anyway if it happens, i will be happy and celebrate with everyone because that means i dodged a big bullet. God know what that kinda person can do harbor another man's child or what.
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
chymystique:

I will cry cos am hurt cool... And et will make me feel beta

Maybe..... Heartbreaks and I have a long history so its really hard for me to cry over any girl unless she took my Man .U jersey and FIFA14 with her then i'd cry like this cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by xteve(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
pc guru:

Oh i see, anyway if it happens, i will be happy and celebrate with everyone because that means i dodged a big bullet. God know what that kinda person can do harbor another man's child or what.

True, but you gonna celebrate? Is it that easy for you?
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Nomski0(f): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze: I would happily let go, Cuz your true love ain't gon wed no other! angry angry

Whoa! This actually makes sense. shockedshocked
......and it's coming from you. shocked #shocked!
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
xteve:

True, but you gonna celebrate? Is it that easy for you?

Yes it is, at a certain age, things will matter more than relationship like when is the next money coming from or salary, trust me it will pain me but not enough to make me cry, if she truly loved me she would have spared my feeling by telling me she wanted quits and wants to get married, so if she can't why should i crack or waste tears over such, that's how i rationalize it.
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by skyscraperTM(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nomski0:

why are you shocked?
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Andyblaze: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nomski0:

So u feel say I be Olodo throughout Don't worry by 2014, you'll see a new Andy Blaze angry angry

Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by Andyblaze: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
why are you shocked?

You dey mind her? angry angry

Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by IfyChuky(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Its quite such a sad scenerio... Bt I think I'd hav to embrace Reality. I'd hav to believe dat she aint mine afterall. I'd be supposingly surprised at its sight, but d much I'd do is wish her well. I'd pretend lyk doh nothing happened, but i'dnt forget letting her notice my presence. If I so love her, I wud so have to miss her 4 life, but my only stronghold wud be " You deserv to be happy, and show much grattitude to God who had so let u discover d cheat whu possibly cud have ruined ur home, had it gotten to Wedlock".

My other hope wud come from my believing dat she truely wasnt meant to be mine. #NoCritics-DatsMe-4-Real

1 Like

Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by NnamdiN: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wish them luck. One less chick to worry about.
Re: What You Would Do If In This Condition by skyscraperTM(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

You dey mind her? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Noticed?? / Photos: Meet Conjoined Twin Sisters Who Fell In Love With One Man / 10 Reasons Why Guys Marry Late In Nigeria ? Possible Way Forward ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.