Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? (905 Views)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by RetardedIdiot: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Okay, so I have been noticing this lady in my hood. .Looks like she came to spend the holiday with my flirty neighbour for quite sometime now..She's soooo pretty, tall, slim legs, she's perfect. .Just like a model. .and the most important thing of all. .she's got [size=15pt]UKWU[/size] grin grin

Please how do I approach her? All i want is to enter in between. . grin grin grin

my only problem is. . . .

She speaks yoruba only angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by Enegod(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
smh2
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by donluclay(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
She speaks yoruba only shocked Anyways, go speak ur own yoruba give am. Sounds even.
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by vizkiz: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
dear op, words cannot describe hw dumb u are angry
Jst qo 2 her n tell her *lets 4k* dts all

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by RetardedIdiot: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
donluclay: She speaks yoruba only shocked Anyways, go speak ur own yoruba give am. Sounds even.

I'm an idi-ot. .I dont speak Yoruba angry angry

vizkiz: dear op, words cannot describe hw dumb u are angry

Them never slap you before? angry
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by Obidikejr(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by RetardedIdiot: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by dahmie2013: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
vizkiz: dear op, words cannot describe hw dumb u are angry

grin grin grin cool
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
op I can teach you yoruba but dont hold me responsible if anything happens.
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by Enegod(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by skyscraperTM(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by MrCork: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot: Okay, so I have been noticing this lady in my hood. .Looks like she came to spend the holiday with my flirty neighbour for quite sometime now..She's soooo pretty, tall, slim legs, she's perfect. .Just like a model. .and the most important thing of all. .she's got [size=15pt]UKWU[/size] grin grin

Please how do I approach her? All i want is to enter in between. . grin grin grin

my only problem is. . . .

She speaks yoruba only angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

....just hide in the Bush and shout: ...HELLO MADAM'! angry
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

sad sadsadsad
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by vizkiz: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

like seriously dude Nw i see y u cnt catch even small pu*ci on NL grin
Re: How Do I Approach This Chick And Get Her Date Me? by MrCork: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
vizkiz:

like seriously dude Nw i see y u cnt catch even small pu*ci on NL grin

angry

(1) (Reply)

P.M. Status That Shows She Is Desperate For A Husband / Between Men And Women Who Cheats Most In A Relationship? / Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.