Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44320 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Arabian Prince: As a cool and easy going person, I always make known to my family my girl friends, so they know who am dating and who is just a friend. Had this lady I dated for few months...no extras or side kick despite matured, young, married, rich ladies showing interest ......guess may be because of my profession, my responsibility and status at work or may be they thought I was rich cos I mingled with some top shots. But never double dated, I rejected all avenues of her trying to buy me over into marriage with her wealth, wanted to take my time and she was well known at my work place. Was doing well myself, had a stable job with good salary and extras.Based on some hidden but later revealed secrets of hers....name change, d.o.b changed, had a hidden daughter elsewhere based on my chat with the mother but I showed no sign of shock or dismay. and she got hot temper and monitors all my activities even with my open life style...We decided to chat and call it a day. To my surprise she brought out knife and threatened to kill me. I called in the parents where they advised me not to marry their daughter in my own interest knowing fully well what she was capable of. I left my rented 4 bed house, fully furnished apartment. She hired people to monitor my movement from work to house, got phone calls with threat to my life even at work, wrote letter to my friends family house telling them how diabolic my family was,she got some local girls calling my family that I got them pregnant and they are carrying my baby...Haha. I had to change my place of abode,despite that, still got text from a suppose deaf pastor who told me all sorts.Bought my driver over, promised him better paying job with a top auto-mobile company in V.I. Driver gives her situation reports on all my movement. She threatened my driver that I was going to be killed.....lol, so he resigned. I did not want to take any scenic route which could have made me terminate her life since mine was on the line. So I decided to relocate from town, my job and forfeit all my belongs with the fully furnished rented house where she now stays with her new hubby who knows nothing about the house and its contents.Cos few months later she got married and Her actions has taken me to my place of destiny where am currently living a good life. I never promised her marriage, only showed my commitment to the relationship. That's all I got.
hmmmm so sorry about it. Hope you have move on with your life?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ArabianPrince: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Sarah a......Yes I have. Even if I seem to have lost all material stuff. Didn't loose my life and didn't terminate someone's own either, and have made it back in hundred folds.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wait till u clock 30 smiley
wandeykul: Cant stop laffin reading all dis.my bf went bak 2 1 of his ex after a lil disagreement and as 4rm den av decided to stay on my own.Its 9months now and am free lyk a bird coz am not bordered wit any guy wahala..

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wow! Dats a sad one. But I am glad it went well @the end.
Arabian Prince: As a cool and easy going person, I always make known to my family my girl friends, so they know who am dating and who is just a friend. Had this lady I dated for few months...no extras or side kick despite matured, young, married, rich ladies showing interest ......guess may be because of my profession, my responsibility and status at work or may be they thought I was rich cos I mingled with some top shots. But never double dated, I rejected all avenues of her trying to buy me over into marriage with her wealth, wanted to take my time and she was well known at my work place. Was doing well myself, had a stable job with good salary and extras.Based on some hidden but later revealed secrets of hers....name change, d.o.b changed, had a hidden daughter elsewhere based on my chat with the mother but I showed no sign of shock or dismay. and she got hot temper and monitors all my activities even with my open life style...We decided to chat and call it a day. To my surprise she brought out knife and threatened to kill me. I called in the parents where they advised me not to marry their daughter in my own interest knowing fully well what she was capable of. I left my rented 4 bed house, fully furnished apartment. She hired people to monitor my movement from work to house, got phone calls with threat to my life even at work, wrote letter to my friends family house telling them how diabolic my family was,she got some local girls calling my family that I got them pregnant and they are carrying my baby...Haha. I had to change my place of abode,despite that, still got text from a suppose deaf pastor who told me all sorts.Bought my driver over, promised him better paying job with a top auto-mobile company in V.I. Driver gives her situation reports on all my movement. She threatened my driver that I was going to be killed.....lol, so he resigned. I did not want to take any scenic route which could have made me terminate her life since mine was on the line. So I decided to relocate from town, my job and forfeit all my belongs with the fully furnished rented house where she now stays with her new hubby who knows nothing about the house and its contents.Cos few months later she got married and Her actions has taken me to my place of destiny where am currently living a good life. I never promised her marriage, only showed my commitment to the relationship. That's all I got.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ArabianPrince: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Vinebaby....Yeah really sad then.... But now doing better than I look. Life is amusing.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Arabian Prince: @Sarah a......Yes I have. Even if I seem to have lost all material stuff. Didn't loose my life and didn't terminate someone's own either, and have made it back in hundred folds.
Am happy the lord compensated you in double fold.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pweetixandy: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lds14: so how do we know the creep is lying?
na U sabi
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ArabianPrince: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Sarah a....Yes sure. Good heart...Good intentions. Lessons learnt...Don't be over committed.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by sexylogan(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: . Tell me you are kidding? Why on earth will she do that?
Hope she did not die ?

I wish i was but this really happened. Thank God she recovered.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by onyibajoe(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Arabian Prince: @Sarah a....Yes sure. Good heart...Good intentions. Lessons learnt...Don't be over committed.
Hmmm! Don't be over committed. Simple! Many good guyz have been turned bad by force.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by addictiv(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
onyibajoe:
Hmmm! Don't be over committed. Simple! Many good guyz have been turned bad by force.
True dat

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ArabianPrince: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
if you wanna know if a girl love you
All you gotta do is make her suffer
Stop spendin', stop givin' her the Minks and Linen
You will see if this girl gon' be with you to the endin'

'Cuz floatin' in the drop, it be all good
And when you come in on the block, it be all good
Givin' her money to shop, it be all good
But when you get broke dead pop, is it all good, huh?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls dnt allow what happened to make you change into sometin else. A lot of us have experienced more than that. So cheer up and live a good life..
Arabian Prince: @Sarah a....Yes sure. Good heart...Good intentions. Lessons learnt...Don't be over committed.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Arabian Prince: if you wanna know if a girl love you
All you gotta do is make her suffer
Stop spendin', stop givin' her the Minks and Linen
You will see if this girl gon' be with you to the endin'

'Cuz floatin' in the drop, it be all good
And when you come in on the block, it be all good
Givin' her money to shop, it be all good
But when you get broke dead pop, is it all good, huh?

This is your of typing isn't making you look niggarish. Instead it makes your appear lime a kid with low IQ. Type right is mature and wise.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ArabianPrince: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Vine baby.... Am still a good guy with good intentions. But Am wiser now.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ArabianPrince: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ acidtalk.....Someone sent me that...Even if I had written it myself, who are you to judge IQ. What do you know about IQ? Do you have IQ? Who told you in the first place that your own IQ is high? " Instead it makes your appear lime a kid with low IQ. Type right is mature and wise". Now from your own statement I can deduce that "Instead it makes you appear like a kid with low IQ". Next time type right.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Arabian Prince: @Vine baby.... Am still a good guy with good intentions. But Am wiser now.
good to know.

Hmmm am even planning a break up oh .May be I should wait till tommrrow or wait til Jan second ,make he no be like say I wicked .
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ArabianPrince: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Sarah a.....If the break up is necessary,Kindly do it wisely with maturity.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by GogetterMD(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
angelseddy: Hahaa mine went around telling any 1 that cared to listen that am a bad cheap girl. That all a guy needed to do was buy me chicken n chips n I would part my legs. Even told som1 that I was raped b4 he met me and still dated me. He later would send me txt messages saying am possessed. He would spoil me outside with ridiculous lies then get bk in his private corner to beg and cajole that I giv anoda chance. Sore loser! He ruled out ekiti guys for me...sick lieing fellow wit a complex. Som1 that I buy thgs for ooooo.

Don't generalize on a group of people just because of one bad egg! Ekiti and proud
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lolz, why do u wanna break up?
Sarah a: good to know.

Hmmm am even planning a break up oh .May be I should wait till tommrrow or wait til Jan second ,make he no be like say I wicked .
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
vinebaby: Lolz, why do u wanna break up?
https://www.nairaland.com/1574245/he-change that the reason.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by onyibajoe(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: https://www.nairaland.com/1574245/he-change that the reason.
Both of you, especially you, are not ready for anything serious. PM me if you wanna know why .
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 31, 2013
since_1914: Reading all of the posts above, I must say I have been really lucky, the worst I ever got was a Facebook 'de-friending'.

Yeah. That's what I did. I knew the kind of person he was. He can stalk like crazy online.

And... one had 400k with me. I sent myself to Dubai on a shopping spree just to spite him.. tongue

And I wrote him a note to say that was for being a cheap f,,ck! He was such a cheapskate and thought my fantastic new change of job offer should not be taken... me or that job... duh!!! a cheapie like u... oh na! I don prepare my mind sef... say the rant go start o, gave him the first salary o...

He still dey rant everywhere say I dey owe him money...

I just shrug and told him to bring a lawyer or take it like a man or I will tell everyone he liked to get piss in his mouth and I had a pix to prove it...(which was a lie buh it worked)

He disappeared after that.

**teamI-No-fIT-sHOUT
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 31, 2013
kkjoy: mine wasnt just a relationship, it was marriage and after seperation, i began to see my face on naked bodies and opened pussy flying all over d internet....

If na me; he is dead meat!
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 31, 2013
vizkiz:

he still loves yuh...its jst dt u dnt wanna accept dt fact

Love kor...lust ni....

Wc kain yey love?

Na 'he still loves u' dey make exboyfie bath ex-girlfie with acid too.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2013
ololololo: mine borrowed serious cash from me. I swear that breakup is not yet final. grin

Dey dia na!!!

grin tongue
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 31, 2013
190-the-clown:
she even used caterpault to shoot me embarassed embarassed

Where she aim?

tongue
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 31, 2013
Dyt: Interesting break up stories
Mehn, I must have been a very lucky one
*looking back*
No man has ever told me he's done
Oh well I get to read attitude, before u say its over, am already far gone
I fall in love so easily and so I fall out of it too at a snap

Hmmm

Yea yea!! Show off!!!! tongue
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2013
iluvweed: Ha ha...bad old memories!

My Ex came to my wedding with a very BIG BELLY (8 months pregnant for another man by mistake grin grin grin), Almost all my friends and family knew her back then....Broke up with her when I learnt she was pregnant (1 month) and she wanted to have sex with me with the pregnancy so she can claim I was responsible for it........ shocked. Omo as a sharp ganja man I gast run for my life!....and also I have been double dating all along ( a pretty lowkey virgin girl) and been nursing her all along the relationship (7 good yrs!)....was just using the bitch as a bed mate then while securing the virgin for marriage.... grin grin grin grin....Long story short...I got married to the virgin few yrs back and on our wedding day, the girl came and she sat in front at the reception where everyone could see her with 8 months belle CRYING sooo loudly that everyone noticed her...My brothers had to force her out of the place....see gobe!... shocked....thank God my wife knew all about her all along....havent seen her since then!......... cheesy

Yeah....'another shoot-in-the-groin" kind of story..

What u forming? Badooo

I pity your wife already! Poor girl!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 31, 2013
SpcAgtOko: You are better off without people who do crazy/stupid things because of a breakup.

I am telling you!!!

Some do the silliest things o... like even transferring aggression on friends and families!
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2013
Dannylux: The worse action she took was falling for one of my friends who I made sure broke her confused heart.

Stop falling for your ex's friends, ladies.

Meanie!!! angry
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 31, 2013
zubyarchangel: She literally caused havoc for my new girl friend. At one point, she told her I was playing her and that she would regret her decision to be with me

Yeah, I had that experience too. But I frigging threatened to have her beat up...**in my quiet sweet voice o*** I go for what I want and relax and nurture it when I have it....Buh the girl fine o. I come dey wonder my own faith too o. I began dey watch d dude like hawk, turned out the girl was right!

He was a dickhead! I withdrew sha. He carried his lying self out of my life. We no even break up o.... just drifted so far apart it stopped exsting... the same one I unfriended on facebook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / My Experience With Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.