Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44326 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by olempe(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
She went to my room on Sunday morning while I was in church and no one was home, set it on fire and turned all my wears to ashes. I saw the smoking gun and I had witnesess but she denied it till today.

Can't forget that day, December 19, 2010 angry embarassed
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by yomilike(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sarah a: bros you self try, 10years without ring or anything that can show you are serious about the relationship.Any lady can do that oh,so please don't blame the poor girl.

We meet back den it school days. Afta 4 year . I graduate serve and doing small job likke dat. Did intro abt 3 years back but since den hvnt been able to get a job and she is still school. Ma broda persin wey no get wok dey marry?

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by funlad26(f): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
acidtalk:

Bielieve me yours is way better. As a lady you choose who you decide to date or not to date.

What of breaking up with someone only for them to go to every known and suspecting avenues where they think you get your income only to go and run you down.

Go and tell your boss everything you told her about him, go and spoil you to your business associates and client's alike.

Mehn! some people are evil. People just seem to forget the good times when they get angry.

That is pure madness
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by olempe(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
yomi_like: Ma broda persin wey no get wok dey marry?

Special invitation cum permanent residence to poverty and starvation.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by yomilike(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
rhymz: 10 years of courtship for wetin na, who will not leave such a guy

Ma broda no be ma wish ooo. I need to have stable income before marriage na . True bro heaven knws I love that girl like mad. But I try all I could to get job or do so sort of bus not no luck . I don't blame her doo.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by sunex: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

I luv dat guy,he is my bro. Y must u try doing such tin..
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Pvin: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Must she get down with my just to make a point
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by dammysel(f): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
I tried stabbing myself,he colected d knife promzd me evryfn will be fine...d rlshp continued buh he ws pretendn#i had to liv wen I don tire cos he ddnt evn care jare!all ds break-up ish ehn!
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by sunex: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
dad007: Mine refuse to leave me alone after I discovered she had been cheating on me with a suger daddy in the past when I am not around.I did all I could to force her out but still she remain in my apartment.Until one cool evening after I had close from my shop,I got home, took some of my cloths and one pillow, and went back to the shop.Na so I begin sleep for shop ohhh,then she went to our Rev fr that she was pregnant for me even when she had told me few day before on phone and I thought it was a joke until when the Rev fr visited me in the shop.Two months pregnant she said,I was convince that she is pregnant because a sane person can not tell such a grave lie to a man of God, I thought.I love children,and I couldnt denied the unborn baby that love, even in such a circumstance.To cut the story short,the pregnancy brought us together once again,but I never went back to the house.My mother advice me not to sleep with her bcus it not good for earlly pregnancy and she wasnt happy about the advice,she pesisted that I should sleep with her and I resisted with a big NO.......Well,at last it was a false alam.it was one of those sad days as I remain in shop until I got another apartment.Alot happened after then,I mean a lot of threat.Even sometimes she still chase me in my dreams.

U nid fasting and prayer..

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by olempe(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
dammysel: I tried stabbing myself,he colected d knife promzd me evryfn will be fine...d rlshp continued buh he ws pretendn#i had to liv wen I don tire cos he ddnt evn care jare!all ds break-up ish ehn!

Never try that again!
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
oh my!
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nostalgia21(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine jst walked away and neva returned...its been a year now
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nostalgia21(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine jst walked away and neva returned...its been a year now`
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by jewelzizi(f): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Its about 3wks my bf told me he culdnt really go on again wit the 4mnths rlship...nd I simply said ok nd we broke up. Yes! I was hurt, bt I felt much better becos al I did while we dated was hang on till he decides to call it quit cos I didn't want to do it...I was jst sure we won't make it,so my mind was waiting for the faithful day nd it came, we both parted peacefully. But one part of me was tinking of wat to paybak. Bt trust me..its much better to part peacfully.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by jewelzizi(f): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin
ikeno: Why is it so difficult for some ppl to move on after a break up. Man no die,man no rotten.
Life continues.
Easier said than done! Dats d normal tin to do, bt atyms its hard. Right now if I am such a spiteful person I'm sure wit d way I felt few wks bak..I will make sure dat guy doesn't see peace for d rest of his life. Sacrifices, promises....infact my story bad: I was wit him on d 5th of dec nd he said he was coming by xmas to meet my family nd on the 11th na breakup greet me gudnyt grin

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by NEPHEMY: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
he called my 2 elder ones dat i'm carrin his child and dat if i don't cum back he wil reveil my secret(secret i no get o)
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Its strange others have this deep stories, after my babe broke up with me, I just spent more time at the beer parlor. I don't need to pay anyone with bad deeds, because it only shows the other person that you are weak.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by hermesprogidy(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2013
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

lwkmd... My belle o..
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by roby20: 12:08am On Dec 30, 2013
what?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by lifestyle1(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2013
roby20: Hmmm help o.my guy is very violent. And recently he has been so rude.calling me names .hitting me and saying he can't marry me giving lots of excuses why and that he wants us to go our seperate ways. It got too much that one day I said ok I am done and I want to go he started saying he is sorry and even cried.
Please what does this mean na. Aftr the I am sorry he continues his verbal snd physical abuse
Once I tried breaking up he said he will deal with me (I am sure he is capable cos he is very violent ) and that he will go and burn down our family house and hurt my family.
Its not thqt I dont love him or I am tge one that keeps saying I wqnt a breakup it always him who starts it. Always finds faults in every little thing I do

You need to leave before it will be too late.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2013
life_style:

You need to leave before it will be too late.
don't bother advicing, people in abusive relationship rarely take to advice. You stand an higher chance being the president of Nigeria than she taking that advice.

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by hermesprogidy(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: Interesting break up stories
Mehn, I must have been a very lucky one
*looking back*
No man has ever told me he's done
Oh well I get to read attitude, before u say its over, am already far gone
I fall in love so easily and so I fall out of it too at a snap
mehn! Is that really you in your profile pix?. Or is that picture photoshopped? With an ukwu like yours it will be hard to break up with you o.. Even if your face worwor, I go still die dia..
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: Mr english language abeg correct me , me no go skul oh.
But I wasn't talking about you
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Hunkyimage(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2013
Lolzz author=softsparky]I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

[/quote]
Lolzzz babe if u no b scam mek i kpai....
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ghettodreamz(m): 1:46am On Dec 30, 2013
yomi_like:

We meet back den it school days. Afta 4 year . I graduate serve and doing small job likke dat. Did intro abt 3 years back but since den hvnt been able to get a job and she is still school. Ma broda persin wey no get wok dey marry?

Eeya, sorry bro.

Feel for ya.

The Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more in Jesus name, amen. Year 2014 will mark a great turn-around in your finances, and everything you lay your hands on doing shall prosper in Jesus name, amen.

That Hannah, Esther and woman that would be a bone of your ribs and stay with you forever, God almighty will lead her into your life in Jesus name, amen.

All these we asked for in Jesus name, amen.

It is well with you. See you @ da top someday.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by wandeykul(f): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Cant stop laffin reading all dis.my bf went bak 2 1 of his ex after a lil disagreement and as 4rm den av decided to stay on my own.Its 9months now and am free lyk a bird coz am not bordered wit any guy wahala..
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=indomitable234]learnt something[/quote

My ex was just like that....Was always bringing up baseless agurments that made me feel like I was insane, and then to make it worse, had a smirk on he's face each time. Had to break it off with him, because I wasn't willing to loose my mind all in the name of love.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=Dyt]Interesting break up stories
Mehn, I must have been a very lucky one
*looking back*
No man has ever told me he's done
Oh well I get to read attitude, before u say its over, am already far gone
I fall in love so easily and so I fall out of it too at a snap
[/quo

Same here.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by tEsLim(m): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Una never see nothing...

Who don date akata or South American babe for here? If you live to tell the break up story thank your gods from Africa. This tori go be 15 page story if una wan hear.

Imagine travelling out of the country to receive a link of all your household belongings on eBay. I mean everything -garage sales. Even your underwears. On getting home house empty no single pin. Abroad oh! You furnish house well you go spend at least $20k. Make person auction everything for 2k. Max out your credit cards. You left behind incase of emergency in good faith. Na there you go know say naija babe no get craze. Na only winch them get.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ibrahim55(m): 3:31am On Dec 30, 2013
find out mine was fcking is very own blood brother frm the same mother caught dem myself funny enoug dis was a gurl i was planning on marrying thank God i gof to knwon time doe wink
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by AhWetin(m): 3:44am On Dec 30, 2013
jewelzizi: Its about 3wks my bf told me he culdnt really go on again wit the 4mnths rlship...nd I simply said ok nd we broke up. Yes! I was hurt, bt I felt much better becos al I did while we dated was hang on till he decides to call it quit cos I didn't want to do it...I was jst sure we won't make it,so my mind was waiting for the faithful day nd it came, we both parted peacefully. But one part of me was tinking of wat to payback. Bt trust me..its much better to part peacfully.

Like seriously you knew all the while that it won't last and yet you're still talking about a "pay back". What kinda human being are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:44am On Dec 30, 2013
ibrahim55: find out mine was fcking is very own blood brother frm the same mother caught dem myself funny enoug dis was a gurl i was planning on marrying thank God i gof to knwon time doe wink

Super Story, huh?

Possible, HARD 2 bliv though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.