Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44322 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
razzydoo: At least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up... embarassed
grin grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by addictiv(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
SeaGold: She frame me up, got me arrested and I was locked up to be charged for 'kidnapping' the following day.

I made my contacts,higher ones to the DPO that arrested me, and finally,it was deliberated in the DPO's office and I was released when he finally realise it was just a relationship 'HEARTBROKEN' matter.

DPO called me later aside and warn me to desist from her and her family cos they are mean and dangerousgrin

Another shattered my windscreengrin
Dont tell me that she is still walking with her two legs...I would have her crippled. You can damage anything but my ride or windshield.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Icudkill: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
sarbest001: She told every1 dat am a cunny b*astard that I broke her heart, that I never luvd her (which was true) then she fvcked my bestfriend (not anymore).
Fvcked ur bestie.. Nw dats cruel
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
I.cud.kill:

Fvcked ur bestie.. Nw dats cruel
Na so ooo, She bleeped him nd also gave him bj. A friend of mine dat is also my ex bestfriend's friend told me. I didnt care though cos I dnt give a fvck abt d chic anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
sarbest001: Na so ooo, She bleeped him nd also gave him bj. A friend of mine dat is also my ex bestfriend's friend told me. I didnt care though cos I dnt give a fvck abt d chic anyway.
you sure say he no pain you?

Na joke oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
My dear you are so rit. Wen it comes to breakup, peeps actually forget abt d gud times but rather they only tink of d bad side and that's totally not fair.
acidtalk:

Bielieve me yours is way better. As a lady you choose who you decide to date or not to date.

What of breaking up with someone only for them to go to every known and suspecting avenues where they think you get your income only to go and run you down.

Go and tell your boss everything you told her about him, go and spoil you to your business associates and client's alike.

Mehn! some people are evil. People just seem to forget the good times when they get angry.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lolz, relationship and itz craziest. Mine still insults me up to date.
mayorall: I am already getting insults, rip, source of sorrow, etc. Still waiting for more.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by razzydoo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Joavid:
grin grin
embarassed
Joavid:
grin grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by razzydoo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
acidtalk:

Use money bail out yourself.
how?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Am sitting at a corner to laugh myself out.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ikeno(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Never known that breaking up with her would be so costly.

She shattered my centre table,tore most of my clothes in my dresser and damaged the LCD. My apartment looked like a 7.0 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale.

Some ladies can be deadly... cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by sunkoye: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lovexme: Exactly what you get when you date the Devil's advocate.
dear you want to know the meaning of devil's advocate? the meaning is not what the name implies- devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of debate. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process. The purpose of such process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position. cheers

15 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
sunkoye: dear you want to know the meaning of devil's advocate? the meaning is not what the name implies- devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of debate. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process. The purpose of such process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position. cheers
well done.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
ikeno: Never known that breaking up with her would be so costly.

She shattered my centre table,tore most of my clothes in my dresser and damaged the LCD. My apartment looked like a 7.0 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale.

Some ladies can be deadly... cheesy grin

NEVER EVER breakup with a lady in your house.
If she doesn't destroy your properties, she will ensure she create a scene and disgrace you to your neighbors.

I learnt this the very hard way.

Do breakups only in very secret places i.e, a deserted driveway or lonely street or via phone.

those are the safest till date. Also ensure to to take your car there or wear glasses. if you wear recommended glasses, i advice you put a spare in your pocket if not na walking stick you go use reach house.

18 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by agrovick(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Adonbelivit, dude is wicked
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mine threatened 2 stab er self...funny girl cos she later stoped er slf wen I ddnt even show er dat I cared..
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ikeno(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=acidtalk]

NEVER EVER breakup with a lady in your house.
Do breakups only in very secret places i.e, a deserted driveway or lonely street or via phone.

Tell her you are taking her 4 site seeing and zoom off."honey,am breaking up with you...see you!! This should be said through your car window,after you must have driven 100m cause some of them can run more than Usain Bolt with a big stone to hurl at your car. grin

26 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nomski0(f): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
He blew up and just began insulting me......then he got cocky and went into the I'm-fùcking-irreplacable-you'll-never-find-another-like-me-and-your-stùpid-to-leave-me mode. grin grin. If he had a gun, he'd probably have shot me. sad
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=ikeno][/quote]

That was really funny.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nomski0: He blew up and just began insulting me......then he got cocky and went into the I'm-fùcking-irreplacable-you'll-never-find-another-like-me-and-your-stùpid-to-leave-me mode. grin grin. If he had a gun, he'd probably have shot me. sad

Really people can go ma*d when the issue of a breakup pops up.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by skfa1: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
I had to swallow the breakup with a paracetamol and water. E choke me for neck but I managed to swallow it till date grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by IAMBREEZY: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
It was terrible.cry
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by AGgal(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lol. This reminds me of a colleague in school then. She broke up with her bf n the guy asked her to return d monies he sent her n the phone he bought for her.
She asked the guy to return back her virginity. He started threatening her,reminding her dat he is an 'axe man' and he has guys everywhere n stuff!

She had to tell her mum. D poor woman was terrified n sent d money to her d next day. She returned everything but d guy wouldn't get off her back. He kept on calling her.
Whenever he calls,she picks up,listens without saying a word and the guy will be raining silly abuses on her. The guy will be like,'u don't want to talk ba? See ur big belle'. LOL

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
I won't be surprised one bit if a report comes out from psychiatric homes and its stated that more than 1/4 of the patients in there is as a result from breakups.

People dey craze finish if you plate the issue of a breakup to them. And most times I wonder why they are upset when they didn't put in their best in most cases to see that the relationship is fruitful.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
acidtalk: I won't be surprised one bit if a report comes out from psychiatric homes and its stated that more than 1/4 of the patients in there is as a result from breakups.

People dey craze finish if you plate the issue of a breakup to them. And most times I wonder why they are upset when they didn't put in their best in most cases to see that the relationship is fruitful.
You are not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
addictiv:
He even tried...I would have given you a lighter.
lmaooo! Wicked!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sarah a: You are not far from the truth.

Afterall no be only ganja and coco dey cause make person kolo.
With people's experiences on this issue alone and the million others out there, you will realize most peeps become semi-insane at the realization that their partner is calling it quit.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by since1914(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reading all of the posts above, I must say I have been really lucky, the worst I ever got was a Facebook 'de-friending'.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
since_1914: Reading all of the posts above, I must say I have been really lucky, the worst I ever got was a Facebook 'de-friending'.
lucky you
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
since_1914: Reading all of the posts above, I must say I have been really lucky, the worst I ever got was a Facebook 'de-friending'.

If you haven't thrown a thanksgiving party for that I will suggest you start planning towards it because not everyone is this lucky. Some people pay with their life, some others with their beauty/skin (acid bath) while some pay heavily with money.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by enjay1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
AG.gal:
Lol. This reminds me of a colleague in school then. She broke up with her bf n the guy asked her to return d monies he sent her n the phone he bought for her.
She asked the guy to return back her virginity. He started threatening her,reminding her dat he is an 'axe man' and he has guys everywhere n stuff!

She had to tell her mum. D poor woman was terrified n sent d money to her d next day. She returned everything but d guy wouldn't get off her back. He kept on calling her.
Whenever he calls,she picks up,listens without saying a word and the guy will be raining silly abuses on her. The guy will be like,'u don't want to talk ba? See ur big belle'. LOL

"See urr big belle".......lwkm!....abeg dd geh deyy pregnant?....hahahhaha,...datt guy is js bein silly,bt na dia way sha,
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Josh316(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=ikeno][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.