Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father (5911 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by freda506(f): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by IAMBREEZY: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Blahhhhh
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze: what's up with nairalanders and fake stories. It annoys me. Please we are not here for Child's play. Stop spilling fake tales here. I hate trolls!!! angry angry

The Commander in Chief of Troll Forces of the Repubic (sic) of Nairaland has spoken grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
mcocolok: this is Andyblaze alternative account so y'all need not worry.
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lists of Nairaland trolls.
1. Mr cork (corky joe)
2. 190 (190 the clown)
3. Mr olodo
4. Mr troll
5. Andyblaze (mcocolok)...
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Andyblaze: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
lomomike: Lists of Nairaland trolls.
1. Mr cork (corky joe)
2. 190 (190 the clown)
3. Mr olodo
4. Mr troll

AM NOT MCOCOLOK angry angry

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by 190theclown: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
lomomike: Lists of Nairaland trolls.
1. Mr cork (corky joe)
2. 190 (190 the clown)
3. Mr olodo
4. Mr troll

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Blakjewelry(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
I will you what a wise man once told me and i qoute " pr1ck no dey cut for t0to but its the emotion involve that counts".
Secondly am a real man and real dont back down from a competitor.
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by ejihand1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Raymondenyi: U can also go n sleeep with ur Rev. Mother , den go back n confess to her; I believe that 'll mek the equation balanced, why life continues for both of U!
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by ejihand1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
St_Pete: Mine did the same thing though she claims it was a long time ago at the time. But funny thing, she's always around Rev Fathers
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nocojp: 4:05am On Dec 28, 2013
DJDOLA: U mean ur gf slept wit rev father.....I don't believe....rev fathers are d most holy people on earth no sex till eternity
not all
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nmeri17: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Andyblaze: what's up with nairalanders and fake stories. It annoys me. Please we are not here for Child's play. Stop spilling fake tales here. I hate trolls!!! angry angry

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must See: What Young Boys Were Seen Doing To A Lady In A Swimming Pool / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response / "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.