Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34202 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hercules07

Civility and savages are like parallel lines. Let them fight it out dirty.

The internet connection out here is just bad, if not, I would've joined the war.

Hands high to Italiano1, KIRIJI, Superstar1 and eggheaders!!

Salute! cool
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

We lived in seperate villages, whats wrong with that.
Ur useless empire could not even ward off Fulani invasion of kwara and introduction of Islam in yoruba land.
But all Igbo Muslims became so by choice even though there was no empire. no invasion. see levels.
Didn't you know a detachment of female dahomey fighters defeated a whole Imperial Oyo Army,plundered and burnt the capital up to the point the city was relocated deep into the jungle to avoid armed harrasement from these Amazons? How scared can some yorobarrs be?

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

All this village goat wey no dey leave their hellhole self. Leyland produce part for agricultural implements and they still in business. The flour mills are still working till date ask bread makers if you need answers their chimney still bellows smoke when I drive pass. Igbo logic animal logic.

so you don't know the name of flour the mills produce? lol... see the logic of substandard free education at full glare. let me ask u again before I forget, who buys agricultural implement in Nigeria and is the coy owned by a yatibar?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

Hahahahahaha

Igbos sent women and children home because we know what you are capable of.

So na yorubas fight June 12 alone? Hey hey! Igbos woke up late in this country o. I never knew I would see the day I would live to hear yorubas claim it was their fight. So when your yoruba leader Abraham Adesanya was hiding under the dining table of Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu to hold nadeco meetings at apapa it was a yoruba struggle. When Olisa Agbakoba was getting picked up regularly by DMI it was a yoruba fight, when Chima Ubani of CLO, Chris Anyanwu, Polycarp Nwite, Alex Ekwueme etc were standing up to be counted it was yoruba fight abi. Igbo ronu o!!! Tinubu was safely in london when these people were risking their lives.

Small small una dey show una selves o. Shameless puzzies

See shameless cowards y1bo people claiming they fought June 12.

The only people that joined in the struggle are the itsekiris, God bless Pa Rewane.

Abeg park well and tell us another story. The ones that could not even fight their own war, will now help.someone to fight his.

Joor o

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
shymexx: Hercules07

The internet connection out here is just bad, if not, I would've joined the war.

Salute! cool
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

nsi nkita!!!!! all transport companies owned by igbos have their headquarters in either Onitsha or Aba. Orange drugs has its biggest warehouse along obodoukwu road while its industry is in the industrial layout. the likes of envoy, chicason and dossy oil companies produce their products in Onitsha or nnewi. actually, envoy is the sole supplier of vegetable oil to indomie noodles.

This is how the young ones decidedly fail Waec ,

Just because the HQ is located in your erosion decimated towns does not mean that this is where the profits are going.

Obviously, me explaining the intricacies of the above to you would be a waste of my pfucking time. You are one of the illiterates who shouts with an empty stomach on issues they know nothing about!

5 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013

Salute! cool
Are you in the village?

Most of us are in our hometowns, but we have internet connection.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:
Yes oooo.

The same way red mud is your heritage and bleaching yellow pawpaw ashis are your beauties.q

don't go there, igbos are finer
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013

Salute! cool
This dude is sooo yorubarr (coward) offerin a lame excuse he can't join in the massacre of his brothers up in here.The dumb dude can't handle d heat so he is setin up some people up for the fall,
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

don't go there, igbos are finer

For your mind nah.

With their xtian mother arms, flat bo0bs and ar.se and igbotic accent.

Joor o

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

so you don't know the name of flour the mills produce? lol... see the logic of substandard free education at full glare. let me ask u again before I forget, who buys agricultural implement in Nigeria and is the coy owned by a yatibar?
Lol which one be Yatibar?
Abeg no mod should spoil this thread, instead it should be moved to ethnic/racial politics section.
Thanks mods.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

See shameless cowards y1bo people claiming they fought June 12.

The only people that joined in the struggle are the itsekiris, God bless Pa Rewane.

Abeg park well and tell us another story. The ones that could not even fight their own war, will now help.someone to fight his.

Joor o

You are so ignorant I almost feel sorry for myself for talking to u. No cry Yoruba. Just read more. Abi you are a kid whose fathers have been lying to him. Welcome to reality 101. Your cozy bigot bubble pops tonite ! grin
Itsekiris and Yorubas fought june 12. Is this the educated Yoruba that awolowo dreamed of. Smh

grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

This is how the young ones decidedly fail Waec ,

Just because the HQ is located in your erosion decimated towns does not mean that this is where the profits are going.

Obviously, me explaining the intricacies of the above to you would be a waste of my pfucking time. You are one of the illiterates who shouts with an empty stomach on issues they no nothing about!

OK, u think they only pay taxes in Lagos?
my dear, they make much more profit than whatever they pay in taxes nah, so y are u downplaying their positive sides.
Am sure u didn't know their HQ were in the east, because u really wished they weren't so, that's y u types without facts.
So if igbos pay these taxes, what supports ur diagnosis of Lagos being built by yorubas?
hahahahahaha
what do yorubas even own . smh at redundant ppl.
Lagos remains a no mans land, and we are not talking about Lagos here please, we are talking Oyo, Ogun, ekiti, osun

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
Are you in the village?

Which village? yorbarrs Don't even have a culture not to of talk village, more like ghettoes.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

I don't give a fxck about what they produce. FYI no one in your lineage living or dead that can measure up to my shoelace till thy kingdom come. When Yoruba are setting up paint and soap companies during the buhari era your folks are busy peddling drugs to Europe. Only reason Igbo support the agip is for them to keep open the policy for them to constantly flood the nation with substandard goods. Reason why you don't get geninue spare part any more in the country unless you order directly from Europe.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

For your mind nah.

With their xtian mother arms, flat bo0bs and ar.se and igbotic accent.

Joor o

for where?
igbos are finer
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
dis one oga mod dey peep,e b lik say himself dey enjoy d Yoruba massacre goin on in dis thread grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: Which village? yorbarrs Don't even have a culture not to of talk village, more like ghettoes.

We don't have culture like eating human flesh and waking onces parent with sliding tackles in the morning.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

You are so ignorant I almost feel sorry for myself for talking to u. No cry Yoruba. Just read more. Abi you are a kid whose fathers have been lying to him. Welcome to reality 101. Your cozy bigot bubble pops tonite ! grin
Itsekitis and Yorubas fought june 12. Is this the educated Yoruba that awolowo dreamed of. Smh

grin grin

See this propagandist and liar, wanting to.take glory where he never sow.

No wonder they are quick to say Lagos is in the heart of alaigbo. Wonders shall never end, all the y1bos that disappeared from SW are now claiming they fought June 12.

Are you OPC or Nadeco.

Na wa ooo

We need to bring back.history to our schools, before y1bos will start telling us MKO is from Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
Are you in the village?

Nah, I'm in your smelly nyggah-area that has permanently held my people on the choke-hold of retrogression.

Can't wait to fvck out of here.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

for where?
igbos are finer

*Yimu
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

I don't give a fxck about what they produce. FYI no one in your lineage living or dead that can measure up to my shoelace till thy kingdom come. When Yoruba are setting up paint and soap companies during the buhari era your folks are busy peddling drugs to Europe. Only reason Igbo support the agip is for them to keep open the policy for them to constantly flood the nation with substandard goods. Reason why you don't get geninue spare part any more in the country unless you order directly from Europe.

where are the Yoruba owned paint and soap industries?
u guys are still far .
Nnewi alone makes cars, machinery parts, motorcycle parts, cables, etc and u are boasting of soaps they make in villages, of which none is indigenous.
Aba makes items being exported to west African countries, abeg which ones do yorubas do?
Are u sure u are not cursed?
u ppl shd check well o

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: This dude is sooo yorubarr (coward) offerin a lame excuse he can't join in the massacre of his brothers up in here.The dumb dude can't handle d heat so he is setin up some people up for the fall,

Lmao...you're too weak for me.

Anyway, have you stopped looking for a wife in the romance section because you wake, sleep and dine on the singles thread in that section.

I'll pray for you ichidodo. wink
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

See this propagandist and liar, wanting to.take glory where he never sow.

No wonder they are quick to say Lagos is in the heart of alaigbo. Wonders shall never end, all the y1bos that disappeared from SW ate now claiming they fought June 12.

Are you OPC or Nadeco.

Na wa ooo

We need to bring back.history to our schools, before y1bos will start telling us MKO is from Nnewi.

No need joining issues with this shitards, even Ogun state is more industrialized than Lagos, plus agricultural advantage of osun only best by zamfara in the whole nation what can this nonetities boast of expect crime and illegal means of getting money.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin

It is called sophistication and political wisdom- something you and your fore bearers lack in abundance!

We know how to give half with the left hand and collect whole with the right hand grin grin

We would not go to a war with 200 cutlasses and depend on Shineke! We are smart and would not mortgage the future of our children for a pot of Nkwobi grin grin
At end of the day Igbos are all over your supposed land and hittin it big time at your expense.Don't be a player hater, except if some dude takes away the Oloyin beans from your mouth

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

where are the Yoruba owned paint and soap industries?
u guys are still far .
Nnewi alone makes cars, machinery parts, motorcycle parts, cables, etc and u are boasting of soaps they make in villages, of which none is indigenous.
Aba makes items being exported to west African countries, abeg which ones do yorubas do?
Are u sure u are not cursed?
u ppl shd check well o

Will this son of a gun close his putrid mouth and stop lying. The same Ibadan your village come to buy spare part ask zubby77. Google is your friend look up folawiyo and the people that start business with him way back.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

No wonder the whole of alaigbo is deserted and desolate for a prosperous and thriving SW.

No wonder all your young men are working hard to build our economy and community for.us.

No wonder your red mud land.remains shitty.

SE alone has two states with cashless policy. all other states with the policy has an Igbo touch!
But for yorubas/ yorubaland nko? smh
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, I'm in your smelly nyggah-area that has permanently held my people on the choke-hold of retrogression.

Can't wait to fvck out of here.
Oh you are in Ibadan!
Welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

SE alone has two states with cashless policy. all other states with the policy has an Igbo touch!

Self delusion has a touch in Lagos and ogun. Dr osuji really figured you bastards out.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: At end of the day Igbos are all over your supposed land and hittin it big time at your expense.Don't be a player hater, except if some dude takes away the Oloyin beans from your mouth
lol!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
Oh you are in Ibadan!
Welcome.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are one sarcastic dude.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

How has the cashless policy improved your IGR collection or reduced a daily 911 truckload of your able bodied men to land of prosperity or how has it reduced your red mud and gully erosion. How.has that improved your pathetic leadership, most especially the cry-baby Adaobi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters / Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.