Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help (19328 Views)

Pls I Do I Knw A Gud Laptop?pls Help / Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
big head: People pls is there any software or alternative that I can use in unlocking my laptop as I've forgotten the password used.

Thanks

Download Hiren BootCD

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by darkid1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Some pple dnt knw when others are serious
big head:

You are thinking with ur pen-nis u need some sense.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by ayokenny37(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
get hiren software to clear d password. within mins u r there

big head: People pls is there any software or alternative that I can use in unlocking my laptop as I've forgotten the password used.

Thanks
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by AKMoney1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
onegig: send me a pm.

Billing Things grin
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
AK Money:

Billing Things grin

Yeah..... Just like we bill all of those seeking help on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/301179/post-computer-pc-troubles-here/388

If you don't have anything to say then just pass and keep mute.

Maybe you could show me anyone i have asked for money just to fix anything.

What you lot don't understand is putting such a tweak in the open is unethical and might fall into the wrong hands who would misuse it.

I have asked him for proof of ownership. If he can present it then viola in 3 minutes he would have regained the control of his system.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by melvin1992(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guy y u go 4get ur password. Na wa 4 u ooooo. 1 day u go 4get ur dick insd ur babe virginal
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by flyingdutchman(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
JUST HOPE THE LAPTOP IS URS
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Oxone(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2013

Thanks

Which password do you mean?

Bios or windows password?

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by dorange(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Just re-install windows all ur files from ur previous windows installation will be saved automatically in a folder named windows.old....note:all programs installed before won't work but u will be able to access ur old files
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by lifestyle1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
What Operating System are you using ?
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Easyjay: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Modified* ...
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bright007(f): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dgoz: So upon this ur Username you still fit forget ur Laptop password?
falls down from a banana tree while laughing.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by judedwriter(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dis is a serious case sad invite british agent OO7 cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bigl: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Poster Big Head: I can help u do it for free if u're in abeokuta. My method don't involve anytin other than to see ur pc. I can't tell u d method cos u cld use same tin to get into my pc.

If u're in abeokuta, pm me.

*And its free of charge, so, fear not*
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by kramer: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
bigl: @Poster Big Head: I can help u do it for free if u're in abeokuta. My method don't involve anytin other than to see ur pc. I can't tell u d method cos u cld use same tin to get into my pc.

If u're in abeokuta, pm me.

*And its free of charge, so, fear not*

LOL... 419 tinz grin angry
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by IYANGBALI: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
slap1: Abi you thief am or them thief am give you??
he both the 2 of dem
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
big head:

I didn't put a hint cos the last time I changed it I did in a rush to avoid my roomies in school from seeing it.

And pls stop rocking cheap sh-it with ur mouth like public toilet.

Hmmm.... But seriously, there is no way you could put a password on a windows system and not put a password hint. The OS would simply not allow you to go further from that page.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Buoyantic: Go through dos and change the password
Damn! Girl u are smoking HOT. U tight wella shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by promisechild(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Following
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by mount1ng(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Login as administrator
Go to user on the control panel
Check for your user and delete the password
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by zeezboy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Strong OMILA
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by opylas(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
RICHIE BOI:
Damn! Girl u are smoking HOT. U tight wella shocked shocked shocked
Na pp u cum NL cum look abi?
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by maxjax(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

Hmmm.... But seriously, there is no way you could put a password on a windows system and not put a password hint. The OS would simply not allow you to go further from that page.

not all cases.... undecided
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
rodeo0070: Disclaimer: Gaining access to an
account or computer that is not
yours without permission by using
any of the below steps is against the law. This document was created for users who've forgot their own
computers Windows password.

Often many users will leave the
administrator account alone or have
other accounts with administrator
rights. If you're not logging into the
computer as administrator or have
other accounts follow the below
steps to reset your other accounts
password.
1. Reboot the computer into
Safe Mode.
2. When logging into Safe Mode
you should be prompted with
an option to what account you
wish to use. Select the
Administrator account. If
prompted for a password try
pressing Enter on the
keyboard for no password. If
this does not work, try other
passwords you may have used.
If you're unable to log into
the Administrator account skip
to the next suggestion.
3. Once you've logged into the
Administrator account open
Control Panel and User
Accounts.
4. In User Accounts select the
account you wish to change the
password for, click change
password and then enter the
new password or click remove
the password to remove the
password from the account.

This is easiest solution...follow through and testify.

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Once your computer is booting, press F8 to enter safe mode and follow the instruction of rodeo0070
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Rahmonomoba: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=big head]People pls is there any software or alternative that I can use in unlocking my laptop as I've forgotten the password used.

Go and download a file called pasword recovery tool save it on a external disc or flash drive.. Insert on ur system then follow the instructions on ur system
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Kristsunny(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is biznes contact me for the perfect way and by the way what O.S do u use
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
onegig:

There is but you need to show proof of ownership before i send you details.
can u help. forget my pw. but i can still assess my laptop through pin (my pc have two long in options).
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by pximmortal(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Remove the battery, unscrew the back of the laptop. U will see a small battery(simus battery) that looks like a bigger version of the type found in wrist watches. Remove it, fold ur palms over it and stand on ur bare feet on a cemented floor for 20mins, put it back and the laptop will open without the password.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mee234:
can u help. forget my pw. but i can still assess my laptop through pin (my pc have two long in options).
Send me a pm.
Always willing to help but get a windows 7 or vista disk handy.

If it is xp..........you dont need a disk to reset the password.

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by legalwealth(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gerardcole: Formatting Thinz.

He doesn't need to format the PC.
He can edit or even clear the password without doing any harm to the PC nor the OS.
I can do that for him if he can provide full evidence that he is the owner.

I'm a tech personnel CISCO IT-ESSENTIAL certified and I do let my clients to undergo series of verification modes for ownership assurance before I unlock it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.