Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help (19353 Views)

Pls I Do I Knw A Gud Laptop?pls Help / Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by lionspot(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dgoz: So upon this ur Username you still fit forget ur Laptop password?
e be like say u no sabi the meaning of olodo ? An olodo na person wey fit forget whether he be man or a woman.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
big head:

i don try am, the codes wan make me run mad
off your system,or reboot when it shows windows press f9 continuously
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by fattbabakay(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
GO n DIE!!!***In Oshiomole'S Voice***
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by PurestBoy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
iluvweed:

wink

One love brother!

Weeders team, they love one another
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by legalwealth(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
big head: People pls is there any software or alternative that I can use in unlocking my laptop as I've forgotten the password used.

Thanks

LAST BUS STOP LAST BUS STOP LAST BUS STOP LAST BUS STOP LAST BUS STOP LAST BUS STOP

Go HERE to read how to get access to your PC without re-installing os to the extent of not loosing any file or application.
No harm as your computer is highly save.
It works 100% for all windows OS.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
arowstev2000: Stolen laptop tins

Are u vomiting or you're talking
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
fattbabakay: GO n DIE!!!***In Oshiomole'S Voice***

After u fat a$$
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Emekamex(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
@op Download ophcrack and burn to a cd. Then insert the disk and boot from it, the password would be cracked in no time. Tested and trusted
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by alobright1010: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Simply reformat the laptop Mr Big Head.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Koolwilly(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Have you unlocked it? If not i can attach the image file of a software to you. It would do the magic.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Buoyantic: off your system,or reboot when it shows windows press f9 continuously

and what would happen?
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
onegig:
and what would happen?

hmm
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by rodeo0070(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
khel:

Bro, the option above might probably work with computers that have Microsoft Windows XP installed, and provided password was not entered duration installation. It might not work with windows vista, windows 7, windows 8. If he is truly the owner of the pc, there are 3rd party softwares he can use.

@OP get the hard drive out, get an external hard drive case, connect it and get your files out, then do the needful: format your pc, or you simply re-install a new version of windows 7 or 8 your old files will be pushed to a folder called "windows of old"...

Cheers

A trial will convince u...
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Koolwilly: Have you unlocked it? If not i can attach the image file of a software to you. It would do the magic.

sure thing ma nigga, sure thing.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
jude d writer: Dis is a serious case sad invite british agent OO7 cheesy

lol
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

Hmmm.... But seriously, there is no way you could put a password on a windows system and not put a password hint. The OS would simply not allow you to go further from that page.

not all cases
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
mount1ng: Login as administrator
Go to user on the control panel
Check for your user and delete the password
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
lionspot: e be like say u no sabi the meaning of olodo ? An olodo na person wey fit forget whether he be man or a woman.

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
arowstev2000: Stolen laptop tins

is the your landlord's laptop missing
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed: I also have a more serious problem than this dunce who can't cram ordinary password. Is the password up to 100 letters? anuofia.
Please help me
www.nairaland.com/1570524/please-need

u this skunky orangutan, God punish your landlord.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Ojerd: 2:43am On Dec 28, 2013
When I got the same problem with my Acer eMachine Windows 7 login password forgotten, I tried many ways to get rid of this password. Finally, it was Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.2 that helped me remove Windows 7 password and login computer again!
The video helped me much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFXk4lVLGDk
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by satellitedaisy: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2013
But u are not Mr. Olodo abi? Anyway Big Head and Olodo are similiar
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Kbraims(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2013
u no dey tink well,persn say him 4,get him passwrd u dey say go 2ru DOS,can u tell us how
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by maskid(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Piece of cake... but i nid proof of ownership. It requires 3 easy steps. 1 software. Lemme know wen ur ready
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by maskid(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2013
The. Software is proprietory and i wuld nt release the name here to avoid misuse. Dnt listen to thoz dumb skulls, tel me wen ur ready. Its not the end of the world. I dnt use a password hint.. its not compulsory. It even makes u more vulnerable. Ignore thoz clueless zombies.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by thurllyboy: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2013
use password recovery application. if nu dont have the app, call me on 07061163607. peace.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2013
satellitedaisy: But u are not Mr. Olodo abi? Anyway Big Head and Olodo are similiar

Good lawd, pls......

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
big head:

u this skunky orangutan, is it because i have a pentium 1 brain dat u are insulting me? God punish your landlord.

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by sunex: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2013
Watin u dey use ur head tink way u forget password....
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by dioss: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2013
My brother is it a 'WINDOW PASSWORD' OR 'POWER ON PASSWORD'. Both have different approach in removing it. For oral assistance contact me on 08036409952. I have done it for several people at the comfort of their houses.GoodLuck.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Olisa4all: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
search for and download "Recover My Password" ...u need another laptop and a blank flash drive for this.... hope you know how to make a flash drive bootable .
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by whiticle(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
when ur pc is loading den press the power key to do a hard reset den press d power again to boot den when it reaches start normally use d arrow key to go to save mode press enter it will display some code pls wait till it done it will den display a start page den u can go and change ur password

or call dis number 08109358489 for guide

it works for all o s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.