Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me (6526 Views)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by sweetestguy(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets: so what bothers you about an ugly is what other people will think about her, this is very juvinile
beliv it or nt, in as much as we often say we dnt care wat people say abwt us,d real fact is dat it affects us to an extent
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Since wen as ugliness becum a disease??d op claims he is handsome and intelligent,bt d way u talk/reason doesn't show dat u are wat u claim u are,(sori to say)

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: beliv it or nt, in as much as we often say we dnt care wat people say abwt us,d real fact is dat it affects us to an extent
it does but that doesn't mean you should base your decisions on what other people approve or disapprove of. Learn to have you own mind, cos only then can you find true happiness with the person you are dating
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Swaggot00(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2013
sarbest001: This is how it is:
Beautiful gurlz exhibit some sort of self esteem dat wont make dem go for jst only looks. From what U wrote above, wat I can deduce is that "U r not charismatic", U lack swags( I aint talking abt ur dressing)**no offence**. Their is a kind of way U carry urself dat scares Ugly girls. Ugly gurlz find U attractive cos they believe dey av a chance wif U cos U r easy (in dis case U r d prey nd they r d predator, U knw: predators look for d easy prey). Beautiful gurlz want a charismatic handsome guyz not some cute, pretty, sweet dude. Like sum1 said above, "step up ur game" nd exhibit some charisma bro (real charisma not some childish swags). Do this nd see how "Ugly gurlz" will bug off.
this my man is not also far from the truth...
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2013
aye buru...smh...
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Opera240: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2013
Maybe d cute ones see u as ugly guy as well in d way u see those ugly gal...No vex o! Beauty is in the eyes of beholder
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by sweetestguy(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets: it does but that doesn't mean you should base your decisions on what other people approve or disapprove of. Learn to have you own mind, cos only then can you find true happiness with the person you are dating
ure right,bt I tink d op's decision is nt as a result of wat people wil say, bt his own preference
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: ure right,bt I tink d op's decision is nt as a result of wat people wil say, bt his own preference
sкчscrαρεr™:
In other words, what you're saying is that, ugly girls only opt for their fellow counterpart, but I'm glad to tell you that such philosophy has no place in this modern society. These days, ugly girls gets more handsome and better men and the rationale is evident. Personally, I won't mind marrying a not-too-good-looking lady but I can't have such lady as a girlfriend. [b]
Atleast, It's better than me being ashamed to walk with her in public, go to the movies with her or even introduce her to my friends. [/b]All for All, I'll say you're wrong.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by sweetestguy(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets:
lol, d op needs to define wat he wants and nt wat oda people will say or feel
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by eluquenson(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ugly girls like handsome dude LMAO cheesy
@Op before we comment further,kindly post some of your pics here for our own view & let's make a justification cos sometimes it happens but based on the kind of people you move around with undecided
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by vizkiz: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
hw doz dis mumu topic stop d fact dt Nairaland(ers) r nw sendinq love letters 2 demselves angry
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by jocelyn71(f): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Beauty lies in d eyes of beholder,they might b ugly to u,bt beautiful to themselves nd oda peoples
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Are you ugly?
I bet u I'm prettier than ur babe
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by agrovick(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Op, this is one of your customers
Utchgirl: @ op , show us ur pix or u just lied
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by agrovick(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ur waist, ur waist all I want is ur waist
Harbosede02: Since wen as ugliness becum a disease??d op claims he is handsome and intelligent,bt d way u talk/reason doesn't show dat u are wat u claim u are,(sori to say)
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by saemmanuel(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
thank God say na ugly girl dey pursue u, Na FaT Black Girl wan Kill me whereas i be like pankere teacher, imagine oo, they want to f*ck my destiny out of me
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by kagari: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dude i am sorry to say this, i feel you are a street boy with no class from your story. If you had class your only problem would be if the babe has class or not. No matter how not too good looking a girl is once she has class shw would be presentable.

So OP either you grow up or you class up

i am out
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by sweetestguy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
saemmanuel: thank God say na ugly girl dey pursue u, Na FaT Black Girl wan Kill me whereas i be like pankere teacher, imagine oo, they want to f*ck my destiny out of me
lmao @ bolded
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
saemmanuel: thank God say na ugly girl dey pursue u, Na FaT Black Girl wan Kill me whereas i be like pankere teacher, imagine oo, they want to f*ck my destiny out of me
chai u no go kill me with laugh
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by SPLiTZ1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guy ur lucky sum guys havnt attracted any girl in deir entire lyf
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dhurmynick: The lemon law...

My martha ain't ugly sha..
*Shines teeth* see level
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lol...at least gals are attracted to you...datz a plus...some of this dudez here tellin u...uv gat a problem dnt even get hit on by gals at all!...anyways 'Beta wit an ugly girl with good morals and character than with a miss world who will give you problems'

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by RetardedIdiot: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Give me one reason I should read this essay? undecided undecided undecided angry angry
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by kundi90(m): 1:48am On Dec 28, 2013
How dare you (@all) call those ladies "ugly"? Who are you to term them that? How handsome are you, gan? It is ok if you are not attracted to them, but calling them "ugly" shows how little you reason. These are human beings, not aliens and they deserve to be respected. Then, later, when you fall into the hands of those "home-based" wh*res, you would come back here to whine about your latest predicament. You (all of you) should grow up!

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2013
bigfree: @op. You attract what you exude. You might not know this, going by your thread, you exude ugliness of the spirit and a desperation for beautiful girls (thats why they don't come your way) and to a large extent it manifests in reality. If you keep pushing against them ugly girls in mind and in action, they will troop to you in droves.

Welcome them, make them your friend on a platonic level. In this way, you will learn a lot from them, seem less desperate for fine babes( which is by the way a huge turn on),and you never can tell they may have beautiful friends that dig you. Anyways, there no fine or ugly girls, society just likes putting name tag on everything for easy identification
1like
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2013
sweetestguy: cos nt everyone wud, I was even expectin a curse
No comment.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: so what bothers you about an ugly is what other people will think about her, this is very juvinile
sweetestguy: beliv it or nt, in as much as we often say we dnt care wat people say abwt us,d real fact is dat it affects us to an extent
Thanks for explaining.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2013
sweetestguy: ure right,bt I tink d op's decision is nt as a result of wat people wil say, bt his own preference
You're right.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2013
eluquenson: Ugly girls like handsome dude LMAO cheesy
@Op before we comment further,kindly post some of your pics here for our own view & let's make a justification cos sometimes it happens but based on the kind of people you move around with undecided
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2013
vizkiz: hw doz dis mumu topic stop d fact dt Nairaland(ers) r nw sendinq love letters 2 demselves angry
Bros, how come only you thinks this topic is mumuish, it seems you're the real mumu here. #NoOfeinse

By the way, you can also write your own open love letter, I suggest MissYuzedo! gringringrin
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: I bet u I'm prettier than ur babe
Lamentations from an ugly chick. Just like BBM and other social-networking sites, you can never find a beautiful girl using a moniker like 'prettyangel.' It's usually the ugly ones that does so. Keep calm sis, the lord is your strength.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2013
agrovick: Op, this is one of your customers
How did you know? Her username was supposed to be 'uglygirl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo / If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.