Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me (6538 Views)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Preceedo: Another Ugly girl is attracted to you again even on nairaland for sure ye need deliverance!

*runs away*
Hahahahaha...lwkmd.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
le bien connu: i suspect those old women from your village.

by the way, what do you mean by 'ugly girls'?
Bros, I've explained this thing already. Didn't you see the picture illustration which I posted?
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: hahaahahahahahahah @ HONEY
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: you dont look cute when you look this way na..
then tell me if you did please sad

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 29, 2013
It is your destiny. Stop whining.

True talk bro
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Pretyangel25: hahaahahahahahahah @ HONEY

Shut-up.I can see you really love skyscrapper,so stop fronting.time waits for no one
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Shut-up.I can see you really love skyscrapper,so stop fronting.time waits for no one
iyammi, see ds boy o na so dem d love person? Plz shut-down nd dnt quote me again. Hissssssing

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by jennyphrisel(f): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Op its either ure shy to approach d fine girls or ure ugly,,,meanwhile ugly girls like cute dudes alot
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by agrovick(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2013
True that, add nice voice to the mix
sкчscrαρεr™:
you're not far from the truth. I've discovered that some ugly girls usually have fresh brëast and me love sucking brëast because my mom didn't feed me much when I was born.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Pretyangel25: iyammi, see ds boy o na so dem d love person? Plz shut-down nd dnt quote me again. Hissssssing

Ima Ima, nsi maha mkporo owo?
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2013
agrovick: True that, add nice voice to the mix
Of course, I stated that before. They usually have nice voices, especially on phone.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2013
jennyphrisel: Op its either ure shy to approach d fine girls or ure ugly,,,meanwhile ugly girls like cute dudes alot
Well, you're right about the formal. I'm kindof shy when approaching a pretty girl, but I do know why a pretty girl has a crush on me but their ego won't allow them make the first move, sometimes I wish pretty girls could approach me against the other way round. Atleast, I've greatly improved with my confidence in recent times.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by jennyphrisel(f): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Well, you're right about the formal. I'm kindof shy when approaching a pretty girl, but I do know why a pretty girl has a crush on me but their ego won't allow them make the first move, sometimes I wish pretty girls could approach me against the other way round. Atleast, I've greatly improved with my confidence in recent times.
dats ur problem, muster courage ask dem pretty girls out,,we dnt bite lol
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:

ufan ufan ase ama nso?
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:

ufan ufan ase ama nso?

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Is it just me, cause I'm thinking donald secretly has a crush on angel. *opens teeth*
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Bizibi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Funny thread
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by andyanders: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pretyangel25: Op u need deliverance

Good answer to a man who reason with his anus. He needs deliverance
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
andyanders:

Good answer to a man who reason with his anus. He needs deliverance
can't you make a comment without using the 'anus' word? Even your moniker is andyanders, trying to hide it under the pretence of a'nal? You must be a fvcking gay!!
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by jewel4Hiscrown: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I am a cute & intelligent guy, I dress moderately with enough swag to match but I don't know why ugly girls usually find me attractive. I've been into some relationships in the past but none had seemed to work out perfectly.

I had trust issues with my last girlfriend and decided to call the relationship quit and had since vowed never to rush into a new relationship and also rush out, because that seemed to be the end result.

However, some ugly girls had been looking for several ways to become my girlfriend from their reactions but to no avail as I'd rather remain celibate than engage a relationship with an ugly girl. No dis-respect to all the ugly babes on Nairaland but I think a good-looking brother deserve a good-looking sister, or so I say.

One of these ugly girls was a friend of a friend, I don't know exactly how she got my number but she called me sometime ago with a 'private number' and a fake name and somehow we got talking. Ironically, the fake name happens to be the namesake of someone I had a crush on, so I played along thinking she was the one. After that time, this ugly girl kept calling me without hiding her number and also sending me endless text messages so I saved her number.

I outrightly fell in love with her plus she had an angelic voice. It's ironic how ugly girls usually have pretty voices, innit? One day she finally revealed her true identity to me while we were gisting on phone, immediately she called her real name I instantly recognised her and felt my whole world crashing upon me, this was a girl I usually calls practically four times per day, sometimes I would send her love quotes before going to bed and when I can't think of a suitable one I would google it and then send it to her.

To make matters worst, this girl was not only ugly but she had knock knees. Anyways, I pitily ended the call that day but not after I lied that I was not the guy she knew, I could feel the pain, sadness and emotional trauma I made her go through but there was really nothing I could do. I felt bad afterwads but nothing spectacular could had been between the both of us.

Aside her, about four other girls whom I also consider ugly are trying to get into my life but yet to succeed. It's not like I am being cocky about my looks but I just don't fancy dating ugly girls and I believe alot of other guys reading this feels the same way I do. The thing is, all these girls demand for my phone number and I reluctantly give it to them but never call, they always do the calling and sometimes complain that I don't care as if I'am their boyfriend.

I could easily give them a stern warning never to call me again but that's unlike me, I don't like to hurt a girl's feelings, but then my heart keeps judging me becaues of pretence. Have you been in such situation before? How did you get rid of them? Please advice me!

I probably shouldn't take the time to respond to this thread. Oh, well.

You don't like to hurt a girl's feelings, you say... but you proceed to call them ugly. Until you have the capacity and capability to create a human being - or even a cell - please don't call people ugly as that is blasphemous. It makes more sense to say you are not attracted to them.

As far as them being attracted to you.. that's not the same as locking you in jail. You don't have to date them, it's not by force. Part of being a man is knowing how to firmly but respectfully refrain from wasting a woman's time by tactfully telling her that the attraction is not mutual. When you eventually settle down, then if you are as attractive as you are trying to make yourself out to be, the women will not disappear mysteriously so what will you do? Will you tell your wife you don't want to hurt a girl's feelings? You actually hurt women worse if you lead them on.

Please remember as well that looks fade. Not just pretty women's looks, but yours as well. Have a good week.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
bigfree: @op. You attract what you exude. You might not know this, going by your thread, you exude ugliness of the spirit
^
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pretyangel25: ufan ufan ase ama nso?

Mba ke Uyo, afo aba ommo?
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Is it just me, cause I'm thinking donald secretly has a crush on angel. *opens teeth*

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah Noooo am not,
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

Am whyning her for you, no fear

*se-se akpara Ino ami? Lmao
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
jewel4Hiscrown:

I probably shouldn't take the time to respond to this thread. Oh, well.

You don't like to hurt a girl's feelings, you say... but you proceed to call them ugly. Until you have the capacity and capability to create a human being - or even a cell - please don't call people ugly as that is blasphemous. It makes more sense to say you are not attracted to them.

As far as them being attracted to you.. that's not the same as locking you in jail. You don't have to date them, it's not by force. Part of being a man is knowing how to firmly but respectfully refrain from wasting a woman's time by tactfully telling her that the attraction is not mutual. When you eventually settle down, then if you are as attractive as you are trying to make yourself out to be, the women will not disappear mysteriously so what will you do? Will you tell your wife you don't want to hurt a girl's feelings? You actually hurt women worse if you lead them on.

Please remember as well that looks fade. Not just pretty women's looks, but yours as well. Have a good week.
Bros, talk is cheap. If there are no ugly beings, how come you never date ugly girls.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by andyanders: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
can't you make a comment without using the 'anus' word? Even your moniker is andyanders, trying to hide it under the pretence of a'nal? You must be a fvcking gay!!

Since ONLY ugly girls gets attracted to you,that shows that there is something ugly and dirty about you they keep getting attracted to you. You said you love beautiful guls and ONLY UGLY ones keep coming your way. That is law of attraction. That shows that there is something bad about you because forces that attract beauty always finds beauty along the line and ugly forces attracts ugly bitches hence your attraction to ONLY ugly bitches,
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
crush ko brush ni grin
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
andyanders:

Since ONLY ugly girls gets attracted to you,that shows that there is something ugly and dirty about you they keep getting attracted to you. You said you love beautiful guls and ONLY UGLY ones keep coming your way. That shows that there is something bad about you because forces that attract beauty always finds beauty along the line and ugly forces attracts ugly bitches hence your attraction to ONLY ugly bitches,
I give up!
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by tpia6: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Ugly as in not using makeup or what?

Not having your ideal stature?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys / OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? / “My Husband Ejaculates Inside My Ear” – Woman Shares Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.