Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... (909 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / I Like Talking To Females Than Males. Do I Have A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by israelboy1(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Its because i so much appreciate the effots of the dignified ladies, virtous females. Am not talking about the ones who knows not the meaning of FEMALE

doffing my big heart, i am saying all this to every ladies outside there.

I wondered
pondered
zondered....

How can there be a pretty angel like you in this ugly world of ours

i thought and sought for a while
surfing the internet
reading all books
watching all movies
and
listening to all songs
looking for the main reason why somebody like you should live on this filthy planet

all this research of mine was void just because no one has yet to discover the answer

in the name of my thought which i continue to say
in the name of my thought which i continue to sing
in the name of my thought which i continue to wonder
how best can i even describe you?

you are the type of angel who wears the cloth of humnity
the angel whose words is full of dignity
the angel whose action is full of geniuenity
the angel whose character is nothing else than purity

its has been such a great priviledge having somebody like you as a friend
not just a friend,
like a sister
not even ordinary
as a special being
not just a special being....as the word which i am thinking about but never know how to put it down

you are the best dearie, and simply more than the best......
I wish you a happy moment

:*

somethings which i think about these days
not only these days but
All days,
all nights
all noons...
Have i been searching for the perfect word which to use for you.

I thought
reason
think
tank
everything all joined together
but still never can be compared with what i always see in you.

Sometimes, i am always left with no other option than to call you a friend
but always tell it to myself, she deserves more than that.

Sometimes, i always catch myself call you a sister
but always sense and ask myself this question, does she not deserve than that?

Sometimes, i always play some little pranks in calling you a wife
but telling to my self for crying out loud sake that IS THAT YOUR LIMIT?

i just don't know the category which to slot you in, cos your thoughts alone has occupied every of my space
your words alone runs through my blood
you smile wakes me up
everything about you always have effect which is no other than positive in my life.

I so much appreciate the humbleness in you.
Cos having a friend like me,
i guess took you a great decision

many are the times i somehow got furiated about you
but still...you always know the best way in quenching the fire oozing from my head with your watery words

if i am to write things, i mean everything which you have done for me
i wonder maybe there might be any space left on internet to writing whatsoever thing again.

Thanks for always been on my side

just want to make use of this medium in appreciating all of the things you have been doing.
I so much appreciate that
THANKS

:*

i hope i meet somebody's heart with this.....i want to see every ladies happy...

God bless the ladies
God bless me
God bless MALES
God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2013
nice POEM!!hehe...grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by mikael78: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
They don't fall for this.....only if your bank account is as FAT as my Ex!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wu writes poem 2a lady in dis 21st century undecided ...smh..u berra mk ur bank acct as fat as 350k cow cos dats all dat matas
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
smh
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by israelboy1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tripodmode: Wu writes poem 2a lady in dis 21st century undecided ...smh..u berra mk ur bank acct as fat as 350k cow cos dats all dat matas

SINCE ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME, I DON'T THINK ALL FEMALES SHOULD BE THE SAME, THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION

I REALLY APPRECIATE
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by israelboy1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Enegod: smh

NO POINT IN SHAKING YOUR HEAD FRIEND.

I SO MUCH APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU TOOK IN COMMENTING
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by israelboy1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
l£ø_I:
nice POEM!!hehe...grin

THANKS FRIEND, I SO MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT

IT'S SO COOL HAVING SOMEONE LIKE YOU
SURFING THIS THREAD OF MINE

THANKS
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by Thorerah(f): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
To be honest I only read the first 10 lines embarassed but if you were my boyfriend I would have appreciated it more wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by israelboy1(m): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Thorerah: To be honest I only read the first 10 lines embarassed but if you were my boyfriend I would have appreciated it more wink

thanks, i really appreciate it....and better still, i can walk on same pathway with BOYFRIEND.....jst friends smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2013
@op Nice lines...If only Naija girls were romantic embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Fall For Any Of This. Directly From My Heart To FEMALES In T.... by israelboy1(m): 6:07am On Dec 28, 2013
KingMEXX: @op Nice lines...If only Naija girls were romantic embarassed embarassed

lolzzzzzzzzz, are they not, aba

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking Forward To Marriage Life? / Is This Love Or Weakness? / Where Did You Meet Yur Ex's?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.