Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. (34266 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Share Your POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Saraben(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Mandela their god hate us, so wat do u xpect

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by teekrackz(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2013
Those south africana sef dem no know say na white develop their country for dem, they are now forming actor, d whites still dominate them!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by IamDebola: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Theben(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2013
No sensible immigration officer would make statement like "you come here to take our women". I believe the op made up everything he wrote up there. We forgot that this is NL where anybody can be in Europe while at the same time typing from his one room apartment in makoko.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2013
royalsweetness:
Stay back and do what?
see that's the problem of most of y'all, go ask adenuga dat question, GEJ, LINDA IKEJI, DANGOTE, WIZKID, FASHOLA, and many others made it right here in this country and now they can go anywhere in the world with no f.ucking airport security telling them to go 'beck' unless ofcourse their paper's have fault. Sit in ur phucking country, make it big and then u can go anywhere you want b*tches.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Whitecoal711: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Foolishness at it pick
Y stress ur self going back when u can born den e! Mpty hen
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2013
Olugbenger:

This is fast becoming the popular accusation. Now we don't have to believe every lie about Nigerians being criminals in some countries grin grin
cheesy

Nigerians please stop taking their girls na....
shey noe be their girls dey gree for us? We force them ni angry

grin grin

From Benin, Ghana....the same complaint. Nigerians marrying all their women and leaving left overs for them. grin
Na so! We too much cool smiley

Pity the Nigerian men aren't even valued much at home undecided
LOL

Nigerian men, pls have mercy na!
grin
undecided
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Iceman296: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2013
mr_born_todo_it: Even if they grant me a free south African passport, I won't live there, never been there and have no plans of going there. Their men are so lazy, that they can't even satisfy their babes,show them love or even make their dreams come true. They still feel threatened by foreigners especially our 9ja hustling bros (Igbo kwenu) .

I met a lot of south Africans in Europe and they are so proud but when we talked and partied, they confessed that Nigerians got swags but bitterly complained about our desperation to riches even though they are aware of their laziness. Their street boys live on bounty hunting Meaning that they hunt Nigerian dealers ,rob and kill them. They believe it's their birth right since the cash was made from their soil.
And Nigerian Guys still Scuffle to go there, I always Advice My Peeps to stay back here Instead of Being a Second Class Citizen in Another Country.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by denony(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Theben: No sensible immigration officer would make statement like "you come here to take our women". I believe the op made up everything he wrote up there. We forgot that this is NL where anybody can be in Europe while at the same time typing from his one room apartment in makoko.

if you have been here u will know that even their president can make such comment. the way their gurls runs to naija dudes is so alarming, because they discovered that their men are damn lazy in every ramification of life. naija don spoil their gurls with money and hard congo shining

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Cubeet: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
WARNING TO ALL NIGERIANS: STOP GOING TO OTHER COUNTRIES TO STEAL THEIR GIRLS FROM THEM.WE KNOW Y'ALL ARE GOOD TOASTERS.LOOOL #repinNAIJA

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
you did not read well, cleary stated, have been to countries in europe and asia, was in SA for 6days for a visit.
ikuku: What are you looking for in South Africa? Why don't you stay back in your country.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
ofcourse i went there for pleasure, have been so some other countries in europe and asia..
whirlwind7: Your "story" left a lot of gaps. What document were you asked to sign? You didnt mention it's contents (assuming you actually read it prior to appending ur signature.)
After you were shipped back to Lagos, you quickly booked another flight next day.
What reason made you do this? Your need to go back immediately?
Your narrative made it seem like you went there for pleasure, not business
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by iconize(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
cheesy
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
You got it all wrong, i can send u the pics i took at that airport, what are u talking about? only a fool will come here and frame that up....that was my experience u dig?
Theben: No sensible immigration officer would make statement like "you come here to take our women". I believe the op made up everything he wrote up there. We forgot that this is NL where anybody can be in Europe while at the same time typing from his one room apartment in makoko.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rossy_Bentley: ofcourse i went there for pleasure, have been so some other countries in europe and asia..
and there's a type of pleasure you can only get in SA? If SA don't want you stick to uh 'europe and asia' or go to barbeachgrin lol, SA na by force?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Local idiot...i blame u?
Whitecoal711: Foolishness at it pick
Y stress ur self going back when u can born den e! Mpty hen
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by iconize(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Olugbenger:

This is fast becoming the popular accusation and it's extremely silly. Now we don't have to believe every lie about Nigerians being criminals in some countries grin grin

Nigerians please stop taking their girls na....

grin grin

From Benin, Ghana....the same complaint. Nigerians marrying all their women and leaving left overs for them. grin

Pity the Nigerian men aren't even valued much at home undecided

Nigerian men, pls have mercy and stop taking all their women!
grin
cheesy grin
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Cubeet: WARNING TO ALL NIGERIANS: STOP GOING TO OTHER COUNTRIES TO STEAL THEIR GIRLS FROM THEM.WE KNOW Y'ALL ARE GOOD TOASTERS.LOOOL #repinNAIJA
lolgrin werey, funny pix.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
I no sure say u don enter plane before mugu...
Mzsolex: and there's a type of pleasure you can only get in SA? If SA don't want you stick to uh 'europe and asia' or go to barbeachgrin lol, SA na by force?
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Joyeux: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nigerians are hated and treated like slave in southafrica but they reverse is the case in nigeria southafricans are like king in our country i thinks it time we match their hatred with more hatred let us deal with them in all negative way possible that is the only way to make them to change.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rossy_Bentley: I no sure say u don enter plane before mugu...
it got 2 u?...aww! am sorrycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
what a
re Nigerians doing with SA HIV infested
wemen sef.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Pennywise(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
I like to travel, but SA never comes to mind. What with the violent robberies, very high incidence of HIV capped with hostile immigration and populace. Nigeria may be bad but we know how to navigate our way in this country. I find no real attraction at all for that country. Yes their women have good skin most likely bc of their near-temperate climate, are usually well endowed but most of the time they have faces like shiit. How dare they treat Nigerians that way.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Akalia(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Shit Happens, Suck it Up Dude!!!
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Cubeet: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Trvlla'c:
what a
re Nigerians doing with SA HIV infested
wemen sef.
YOU DONT KNOW HOW SWEET SA GIRLS ARE.DEM DEY KARRY WELLA...LOOOOL
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
It is time to invade South Africa and deal with their silly behaviors toward Nigerians. What the heck is wrong with these primitive people?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by informatix: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Well done Isa mu'azu you no dry carry last
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by mu2sa2: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP is even lucky. I know a friend who was robbed, yes ROBBED, by a policeman at the same J'bourg airport. He was returning to Nigeria after attending a workshop in Pretoria. The criminal South African policeman followed him to the toilet and extracted 200 dollars from him at gunpoint. Any Nigerian going to SA should be very careful because the security forces at J'bourg airport and criminals including robbers target Nigerians, maybe on the assumption that they carry large cash. As for me i will avoid South Africa because i dont know how one can escape those criminals.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by solomon111(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
All these "they hate us because we take their women" stories are just morønic.
Abeg stop painting Nigerian men as morøns.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by iconize(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Cubeet: YOU DONT KNOW HOW SWEET SA GIRLS ARE.DEM DEY KARRY WELLA...LOOOOL
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) / FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion / Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.