Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. (34302 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Share Your POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2013
kgr28: going on a drinking spree, ama get drunk like hell, oww its SA thing, we lazy and get drunk always!! and oww ma mom gave me money! i guess shes also lazy. booze galore.

You are missing the point.

Don't personalize it... of course every society has its own social vice..i thibk drinking is applicable everywhere...

We talking about the black African guys... the female dey try harder than the guys... forget that thing... you guys are not helping matters when it comes to your female citizs!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2013
martyns303:
Awee! Monate tota

Oh...is that howw that's spelt? 'tota'
Always thought it was 'ndota"

That's just between... learnt zulu but found it a bit difficult... still learning it though... I like the language. KHosa is more difficult sha...
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by solomon111(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Raptor X: Nonsence!!! You guys are really ozzing self hatred, like it was aliens that was running Nigeria from amalgamation in 1914 to independence in 1960 and even
before 1914. I wonder why the vast majority of white countries in the world are not super powers, you guys are really sounding more and more like a bunch of Afrikaners from the 1800's. South Africa was built on the labor of blacks whom you call lazy working in the mines, to extract the vast resources that makes SA a very rich industrialised nation. Pls pick up a book and understand what apartheid really was and drop all these self hatred and white worship.
Look,you may choose to be sincere with yourself or hide your head in the sand.
Nigeria has the innate potential qualities to be a superpower,not many countries has that including most european countries.
What the country has been lacking is brilliant leadership which is a negative characteristic present in all black-ruled countries.
If we had the same quality of governance that most white countries enjoy through their early years,with our huge human and natural resources,then super-power status shouldn't be a distant goal.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2013
kgr28: so are nigerians..

I agree buh we not sitting on our asses...$
We on d street...regardless the country... hustling it out...
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Raptor X: @iconize

Why are you disrespecting that African sister like that, do you have a sister? If you do how would you feel if someone disrespect her like you doing right now.
I agree with you.
Enough disrespect spewing...

What's his stress? You don't talk to a lady like that...
It's frigging rude!!!
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2013
iconize:
Who cares? NL has deleted the posts though.

Smh... pity... ego-istic prude!
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Oh puh-lease! All ye' saying that south african Men are lazy and ain't sexually active. If i may ask, how do you know and does that concern you

Most of you here can't afford three square meal and you're all here saying what you don't know about with Mb you got from cheat. Mstcheew
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by kgr28(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2013
mizzthang:

You are missing the point.

Don't personalize it... of course every society has its own social vice..i thibk drinking is applicable everywhere...

We talking about the black African guys... the female dey try harder than the guys... forget that thing... you guys are not helping matters when it comes to your female citizs!
listen here baba, we live the way we are south africans, thats how we are, weather we lazy or whatever, fact is life goes oo, and south africa will continue to rise, despite you naijas looking down at us. since you know more bout sa, labour economics tells me, workforce for males is higher than females but then, you know more than i do.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2013
soil_sista: Ai guys, don't you get tired of this? Sharp ge leave us with our AIDS, gold-digging tendencies, lazy men, illiteracy and being 'bound' in slavery. Stay in your country and fix it, seeing that you have such a strong dislike for us. You 'helped' us during Apartheid but can we move on now?

**hugs her**

Don't mind these guys... they always wanna argue everything out till someone talks about a big booty or some cute boobs... den their attention shifts...

Buh this is NairaLand... we are all Nairas!!!! so brothers, enough already!!! Go to the politics section!!!

What's ur name? I'm Lola.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2013
segzi cres: sad n i was hoping to get bills n go to sa for a vacation march, now im sure i dont wanna go anylonger.

South Africa is fun jor... go and have fun o... I can give names of places to visit...
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by martyns303(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2013
mizzthang:

Oh...is that howw that's spelt? 'tota'
Always thought it was 'ndota"

That's just between... learnt zulu but found it a bit difficult... still learning it though... I like the language. KHosa is more difficult sha...
Baya lekker, are we still on this matter? Please drop this issue, Nigeria as a country we've got it wrong somewhere between 1960 and now and we need to fix things, but the people are on another level when compared in Africa. Even 4 Oxford here, if my padi Neva involve, groove never start be that, swag n style dem no dey sell am for market o.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Oh puh-lease! All ye' saying that south african Men are lazy and ain't sexually active. If i may ask, how do you know and does that concern you

Most of you here can't afford three square meal and you're all here saying what you don't know about with Mb you got from cheat. Mstcheew

kiss
I'm gonna start kissing evryone now... enough Nairas!!! we one here... if u meet on d street of centurion... have a fight... or oshodi...

Not here... enough!!!!!!
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2013
kgr28: listen here baba, we live the way we are south africans, thats how we are, weather we lazy or whatever, fact is life goes oo, and south africa will continue to rise, despite you naijas looking down at us. since you know more bout sa, labour economics tells me, workforce for males is higher than females but then, you know more than i do.
kiss
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by solomon111(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2013

Tltltltltl.
But Nigeria is just like Somalia and Mali, the only reason your country isn't worse is because of the oil which is controlled by foreigners. What will nigeria be like without the oil? Obviously in a worst state than Ethiopia. FACT.
Nonsense.
Nigeria can never be like somalia even without oil.
The people are just too industrious and enterprising to allow the country descend to that abysmal low.
Infact,agriculture is responsible for most of the country's GDP with the manufacturing sector steadily rising.
We export manufactured goods throughout west and central africa.
Our companies are buying out their rivals all over africa.
How can you compare the only black nation in the world with an indigenous car manufacturing company with somalia.?
Btw,Nigeria is probably the only african country with indigenous oil companies operating in the upstream sector.
Many of these Nigerian oil companies are already taking over from the foreign oil companies due to the deliberate indigenization policy of the Nigerian govt,and they are already even exploring oil in other african countries.
That shows the strength of those companies.
In the next 5-10 years,all the major players in Nigeria oil sectors would be Nigerian companies.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2013
kgr28: listen here baba, we live the way we are south africans, thats how we are, weather we lazy or whatever, fact is life goes oo, and south africa will continue to rise, despite you naijas looking down at us. since you know more bout sa, labour economics tells me, workforce for males is higher than females but then, you know more than i do.
kiss

Cos we are not strong enough physically now...

Heavy equipment kinda thing...
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2013

Hahahaha... what's ur name...? wink
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by martyns303(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Dumela, pls lets drop the hate, it's enough already.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2013
martyns303:
Baya lekker, are we still on this matter? Please drop this issue, Nigeria as a country we've got it wrong somewhere between 1960 and now and we need to fix things, but the people are on another level when compared in Africa. Even 4 Oxford here, if my padi Neva involve, groove never start be that, swag n style dem no dey sell am for market o.
Hahahaha... kiss
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2013

Make una rise o... me I still wanna own a house in that country sha
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2013
solomon111: Nonsense.
Nigeria can never be like somalia even without oil.
The people are just too industrious and enterprising to allow the country descend to that abysmal low.
Infact,agriculture is responsible for most of the country's GDP with the manufacturing sector steadily rising.
We export manufactured goods throughout west and central africa.
Our companies are buying out their rivals all over africa.
How can you compare the only black nation in the world with an indigenous car manufacturing company with somalia.?
Btw,Nigeria is probably the only african country with indigenous oil companies operating in the upstream sector.
Many of these Nigerian oil companies are already taking over from the foreign oil companies due to the deliberate indigenization policy of the Nigerian govt,and they are already even exploring oil in other african countries.
That shows the strength of those companies.
In the next 5-10,all the major players in Nigeria oil sectors would be Nigerian companies.
kiss
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: grin Who was referring to this one?

kiss kiss

Slaps his butt too**
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2013
martyns303:

Siyabonga!!!

And kgr...u see this cute ass and u say 'baba'....**eyelashes** open ur eyes o... or no kiss for uzmm

Mart.... kiss kiss
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by kgr28(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2013
martyns303:
hate??
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2013
martyns303:

Hold on... did he say something about me?

angry angry angry
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2013
martyns303:

Hold on... did he say something about me?

angry angry angry
Don't delete any post directed to me o... I wanna see to give a befitting answer...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bus Catches Fire On Motion In Osogbo, Burns Completely As Eyewitnesses Sob / Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.