Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21627 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi:
Apart from null and void, what other English do you speak?

Since you can't respond to the challenge while don't you get a life quietly.

let me do a peep on the Feminists on that quote.

1, Robin Morgan is a DIVORCED mother of one and a British Journalist.

2, Valerie Solanas [/b]NEVER married, was Schizophrenic and even attempted to kill some one. She is the author of the scum manifesto which encouraged women to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and eliminate the male sex.

3, [b]Andrea Dworkin
was DIVORCED once and continued to publicly identify herself as a Lesbian while the man she allegedly married continued to publicly identify himself as gay.

4,Susan Brownmiller NEVER MARRIED and says she stays celibate because she doesn't want to COMPROMISE

5, Sharon Stone is twice DIVORCED and considered in many circles as bisexual.

6, Catharine Mckinnon was NEVER MARRIED , she is a professor of law.

7,Sally Miller Gearhart was an openly LESBIAN woman who was never MARRIED.

8, Catherine Comins was NEVER MARRIED.

9, Marilyn French was MARRIED ONCE AND DIVORCED.

10, [b]Germaine Greer'[/b]s marriage only lasted for THREE WEEKS and of course ended in divorce. She also admitted that she was unfaithful to the husband while the marriage lasted. She is a DIVORCEE.

And for your reading pleasure let me post another quote from another notable front line feminist Naomi Goldenberg

“God is going to change. We women… will change the world so much that He won’t fit anymore.” Naomi Goldenberg, Changing of the Gods: Feminism and the End of Traditional Religions.

AND HERE WOMEN I PRESENT TO YOU YOUR FEMINIST CHAMPIONS!

Seriously, you are the one who needs a life mehn!! Since u want to drink panadol over head ache that doesnt exist. These are MEN HATING FEMINISTS. I dnt know what u hope to achieve here. Like i said earlier, All that u have mentioned here, is it a true representation of all feminists around the world?? Until u come up with well grounded facts backed up with thorough investigation and show A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF ALL FEMINISTS around the globe, u have no case here. Your defination of a Feminist is a man hater but others dnt agree with you. Hence your wrong conclusion. Even a woman who just only advocates for the rights of women is often viewed as feminist still. Moral and family values differ from continent to continent. Which is why your conclusion is totally flawed. Just very few examples you mentioned here.

Next time, before coming up here to post, make sure you have carried a thorough research. You know how studies are carried? Overtime sometimes within years. Gather all feminists around the world and do your research before jumping into silly conclusions to massage your Ego.

No proof No nothing! Absolutely Baseless!! Go for your kind and leave feminists the heck alone!!! They don't reduce the oxygen you breathe in.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sophyrocks:
Seriously, you are the one who needs a life mehn!! Since u want to drink panadol over head ache that doesnt exist. These are MEN HATING FEMINISTS. I dnt know what u hope to achieve here. Like i said earlier, All that u have mentioned here, is it a true representation of all feminists around the world?? Until u come up with well grounded facts backed up with thorough investigation and show A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF ALL FEMINISTS around the globe, u have no case here. Your defination of a Feminist is a man hater but others dnt agree with you. Hence your wrong conclusion. Even a woman who just only advocates for the rights of women is often viewed as feminist still. Moral and family values differ from continent to continent. Which is why your conclusion is totally flawed. Just very few examples you mentioned here.

Next time, before coming up here to post, make sure you have carried a thorough research. You know how studies are carried? Overtime sometimes within years. Gather all feminists around the world and do your research before jumping into silly conclusions to massage your Ego.

No proof No nothing! Absolutely Baseless!! Go for your kind and leave feminists the heck alone!!! They don't reduce the oxygen you breathe in.

Are you one of the men hating feminists

Take a chill pill it is not a battle ! The challenge is to internet feminists to do your research and make your conclusions.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW KNOW IT NOW THAT THIS THREAD CAN ALSO AID YOUR LOST CAUSE IF ONLY YOU CAN PROVE THAT MAINSTREAM FEMINISTS MAKE GREAT WIVES!

I have already done my research long ago. Now do yours! And come back and bow humbly at my feet.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Tbaby4real(f): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
I will advice op to check dictionary for the word feminism... I may not be able to give you as many prove as you want but you have no proven fact to say feminist don't have a successful marriage. My mum is a feminist and she is still in her marriage of over 40 years.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tbaby4real: I will advice op to check dictionary for the word feminism... I may not be able to give you as many prove as you want but you have no proven fact to say feminist don't have a successful marriage. My mum is a feminist and she is still in her marriage of over 40 years.

It is very simple. Your mum is NOT a notable feminist! Please read the thread title again. Your mum is probably a woman who loves her husband to bits and i bet she is just a Womanist. Womanism has various definitions and interpretations . At its broadest definition, it is a universalist ideology for all women, regardless of color. A womanist is committed to "the survival and wholeness of an entire people, male and female" While feminists fights to sieze control from men, womanists fight for equal rights for all people. That is the difference. Though Womanism have many interpretations, what many African women practice is just a half hearted version.

So my dear the truth remains that all these women who carry feminism at the head rarely keep a good home.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Page 5 and no answer to the topic...where are the confused fanatic feminist grin grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi: For your reading pleasure here are some quotes from notable feminists:

¤ “I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor

¤ “To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas

¤ “I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin

¤ “molest is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear” — Susan Brownmiller

¤ “The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.” — Sharon Stone

¤ “In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is molest because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon

¤ “The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.” — Sally Miller Gearhart

¤ “Men who are unjustly accused of molest can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins

¤ “All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

¤ “Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer.
www.womenagainstmen.com/media/feminism-is-a-hate-group.html
I tell ya this warlord feminists are shiits grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
tintingz: Page 5 and no answer to the topic...where are the confused fanatic feminist grin grin

Forget those internet fake feminists, I beg you.
They just come on these boards to let off their frustrations, when deep in their hearts they know they are no feminists.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz:

They just come on these boards to let off their frustrations, when deep in their hearts they know they are no feminists.
LOL, fake feminist online

Many of them are like mice in their hubby house. cheesy

They will come online ranting crap.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ thread starter;

Why don't you make up your mind?

Are you referring to all feminists or the extreme ones? Can I reasonable say that all muslims are terrorists? Or can I use Osama's ideologies to judge all muslims?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Here comes the troll the thread spoiler.

Thread derail, mods.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
tintingz: Page 5 and no answer to the topic...where are the confused fanatic feminist grin grin

My brother you can imagine my enthusiasm when i opened this thread hoping for a vibrant debate from nairaland's feminist warriors. All I get are lame half hearted answers like students facing a sudden exam! None of them could come up with any reasonable explanation more than 24 hours after the thread was opened and five pages later in spite of the fact that I called it an open challenge. All of them have suddenly scampered away to safety faced with the glaring truth of their misguided ideologies. Some have fallen back to their senses and are now taking a middle ground! Feminists are just an organized hate group against men and the family structure as we know it. That it why they can't hold it down in a marriage!

After reading those hate quotes against men why would anybody in their right senses still identify as feminist?

Dantedasz:

Yes oh I believe that many of them here just vent their frustrations online and maybe we should encourage it to keep them sane grin

Some even experience orgasm while mouthing feminist ideologies!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
tintingz: Here comes the troll the thread spoiler.

Thread derail, mods.

So you haven't been banned undecided. Causing problem everywhere.

Dinachi, happy Sunday! Go out and get some fresh air, who knows you might meet your better half. She*male or not.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi:

My brother you can imagine my enthusiasm when i opened this thread hoping for a vibrant debate from nairaland's feminist warriors. All I get are lame half hearted answers like students facing a sudden exam! None of them could come up with any reasonable explanation more than 24 hours after the thread was opened and five pages later in spite of the fact that I called it an open challenge. All of them have suddenly scampered away to safety faced with the glaring truth of their misguided ideologies. Some have fallen back to their senses and are now taking a middle ground! Feminists are just an organized hate group against men and the family structure as we know it. That it why they can't hold it down in a marriage!

After reading those hate quotes against men why would anybody in their right senses still identify as feminist?

Yes oh I believe that many of them here just vent their frustrations online and maybe we should encourage it to keep them sane grin

Some even experience orgasm while mouthing feminist ideologies!
well said smiley
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

Dinachi, happy Sunday! Go out and get some fresh air, who knows you might meet your better half. She*male or not.

grin grin grin grin grin
Very happy you have finally resurrected! Are you taking up the challenge or do you want to resort to your normal mud slinging with your numerous monikers?

Welcome to the debate!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

Which problem did I cause? undecided
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi:

grin grin grin grin grin
Very happy you have finally resurrected! Are you taking up the challenge or do you want to resort to your normal mud slinging with your numerous monikers?

Welcome to the debate!

Whatever mate, go get some fresh air, you need it or Touch yourself too since your other half is no where to be found, relieve some pressure grin

I don't do debate, seems you haven't noticed. Gat no time for it, i just pop in to laugh and fight.

As for you Tintinz, your cup go soon full. They banned me and left you rigamarolling every where in nairaland angry

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
1. A real feminist would NEVER take a mans surname after marriage.
2.A real feminist would NEVER allow a man to foot a wedding bill-she would pay for it herself or have it shared 50/50.
3.No real feminist waits at home for a man to go out, work his back off and bring home the bscon for her to cook in the kitchen.
4.In short if feminism is about EQUALITY in marriage, our internet noise maker score a woeful F9.
You cannotvbe a true feminist and promote in equality-expecting a man to wed you, feed you, cancel your surname, and clothe you while you reciprocate by cooking , bearing childrenand looking beautiful like a trophy wife.
Where id the equality in that?

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

Whatever mate, go get some fresh air, you need it or Touch yourself too since your other half is no where to be found, relieve some pressure grin

I don't do debate, seems you haven't noticed. Gat no time for it, i just pop in to laugh and fight.

As for you Tintinz, your cup go soon full. They banned me and left you rigamarolling every where in nairaland angry

Oh you don't do debates? Then truly you don't belong here then go to some gossip thread and jerk off there.
This thread is for your betters.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz: 1. A real feminist would NEVER take a mans surname after marriage.
2.A real feminist would NEVER allow a man to foot a wedding bill-she would pay for it herself or have it shared 50/50.
3.No real feminist waits at home for a man to go out, work his back off and bring home the bscon for her to cook in the kitchen.
4.In short if feminism is about EQUALITY in marriage, our internet noise maker score a woeful F9.
You cannotvbe a true feminist and promote in equality-expecting a man to wed you, feed you, cancel your surname, and clothe you while you reciprocate by cooking , bearing childrenand looking beautiful like a trophy wife.

Don't you just like talking to yourself Dinachi .
Your fingers no dey pain you?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
bukatyne: @ thread starter;

Why don't you make up your mind?

Are you referring to all feminists or the extreme ones? Can I reasonable say that all muslims are terrorists? Or can I use Osama's ideologies to judge all muslims?

Good point. Is there any brand of terrorism known as liberal terrorism? Just as terrorism is all about creating terror, feminism is all about female dominance. Why you now hear of liberal feminism is that some women came to their senses and wanted a middle course. But at the core of feminism is the inordinate desire to do away with men and the family structure. Mainstream feminists prefer hosting rallies and seminars against men to having families. And I need to add that quite a number of them have mental problems!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

chill mate...I don't troll around threads.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

Don't you just like talking to yourself Dinachi .
Your fingers no dey pain you?

I am NOT Dinachi. Please be corrected.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz:

I am NOT Dinachi. Please be corrected.

Don't mind that troll. She has more than 4 monikers she uses at will to attack men on nairaland. If you see Ileobatojo or chillis or Chillisauce there are about two others I can't remember now but just know you are talking to the same person. She thinks everybody is like her.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
I know her and her blind arguments.
I know she is a troll.
Just stating it for the record.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz: 1. A real feminist would NEVER take a mans surname after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Apart from the usual bigoted Feminist gra gra I still have not been proved wrong. Nairaland Internet Feminists please do the needful!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2013

Are you surprised.
5 (five) pages and not one of them has been able to disprove the topic. Seen many of them lurking around the thread but basically they don't have the balls(yes, balls) to tackle the topic except to abuse and create ruckus through trolls like chillisauce and ileobatojo.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by pickabeau1: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz:

I heard Miley Cyrus claims to be a feminist too.
My point is you can't debase your woman hood by making yourself a sex object or sex plaything and expect men to take you serious as the face of feminism because of one song or one album.
Beyonce has been debasing woman hood with her rump shaking, crotch grabbing, raunchy videos for years.
The fact that she is now touted as the face of feminism shows that the word feminism has totally lost its original meaning and the feminists are desperate for a poster girl for a movement that is losing relevance in a modern world.

C'est fini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler / Slut Walk For Women's Right / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.