Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21633 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz: 1. A real feminist would NEVER take a mans surname after marriage.
2.A real feminist would NEVER allow a man to foot a wedding bill-she would pay for it herself or have it shared 50/50.
3.No real feminist waits at home for a man to go out, work his back off and bring home the bscon for her to cook in the kitchen.
4.In short if feminism is about EQUALITY in marriage, our internet noise maker score a woeful F9.
You cannotvbe a true feminist and promote in equality-expecting a man to wed you, feed you, cancel your surname, and clothe you while you reciprocate by cooking , bearing childrenand looking beautiful like a trophy wife.
Where id the equality in that?

agree

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Question: WHat happens when a Feminist gives birth to a boy? Would she kill him
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by pickabeau1: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
dayokanu: Question: WHat happens when a Feminist gives birth to a boy? Would she kill him

She emasculates him...
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
dayokanu: Question: WHat happens when a Feminist gives birth to a boy? Would she kill him
brainwash the boy to behave like a sisi grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2013

A real feminist doesn't want to give birth to any child-male or female. Why should she use her body as a vessel for carrying a foetus? What would the man be doing while she carrys a foetus for nine months?
To real hard core feminists there is no equality in her carrying a foetus for 9 months while the man is free to do what he wants.
As the OP stated feminism rallies against the foundation of the family and none of these internet fake feminists has been able to disprove him so far.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by pickabeau1: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
If you don't like the message... Kill the messenger

First Beyonce now m Obama....
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dante.

Some feminists get from sperm banks to ensure no man is physically involved
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2013

True.
However I respect such women more than the paper weight fake feminists who populate these boards eith their falsehood.
Wannabe feminists living under men in reality. Some of them are even in violent degrading marriages which they can not leave because they want to be Mrs Someone. The single girls claiming to be feminists on these boards are actually girls who have been in sad relationships that ended in disappointment hence their hatred of men and temporary relocation to the feminist camp until they fall for the next man who strolls along, then ite bye bye baby to feminism until the next episode of heart break hotel.
Hypocrites, all of them.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lol! you are funny grin

Feminism is about men and women being equal. I will not deny there are some extremists just like in every cause.

It will be hypocritical to condemn feminism because it has done so much good.

Everyone has been given common sense and it's left for each person to pick what suits him or her.

In biology, I was taught man evolved from apes...

Well, My Bible tells me that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in the Image of GOD

Like the popular song 'whose report will you believe?' 'I think I will believe the report of the Lord!'

If you are against extreme feminism, I will support you. But to condemn feminism all together is like throwing the baby away with the bath water

dinachi:

Good point. Is there any brand of terrorism known as liberal terrorism? Just as terrorism is all about creating terror, feminism is all about female dominance. Why you now hear of liberal feminism is that some women came to their senses and wanted a middle course. But at the core of feminism is the inordinate desire to do away with men and the family structure. Mainstream feminists prefer hosting rallies and seminars against men to having families. And I need to add that quite a number of them have mental problems!

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
dayokanu: Dante.

Some feminists get from sperm banks to ensure no man is physically involved

And the sperm is from where?

So the woman rather let a cold instrument enter her than hot abunna?

Please don't judge all feminists by some crazy ones
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
You must have super powers to know everyone's story

Dantedasz:
True.
However I respect such women more than the paper weight fake feminists who populate these boards eith their falsehood.
Wannabe feminists living under men in reality. Some of them are even in violent degrading marriages which they can not leave because they want to be Mrs Someone. The single girls claiming to be feminists on these boards are actually girls who have been in sad relationships that ended in disappointment hence their hatred of men and temporary relocation to the feminist camp until they fall for the next man who strolls along, then ite bye bye baby to feminism until the next episode of heart break hotel.
Hypocrites, all of them.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
^
Do you claim to be a feminist?
Are you married or single?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
bukatyne: Lol! you are funny grin
Feminism is about men and women being equal. I will not deny there are some extremists just like in every cause.
It will be hypocritical to condemn feminism because it has done so much good.
Everyone has been given commonand it's left for each person to pick what suits him or her.
In biology, I was taught man evolved from apes...
Well, My Bible tells me that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in the Image of GOD
Like the popular song 'whose report will you believe?' 'I think I will believe the report of the Lord!'
If you are against extreme feminism, I will support you. But to condemn feminism all together is like throwing the baby away with the bath water

Wrong! Misandry is at the core focus of mainstream feminists and that is why even you cannot pinpoint any well known feminist that have a great marriage, simply because there is none. What some of you call feminism is basically human rights advocacy poorly packaged!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz: ^
Do you claim to be a feminist?
Are you married or single?

I am one cheesy

Single
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good.
Can you please define feminism ?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz: Good.
Can you please define feminism ?

Google is your friend grin

In summary, advocating equal rights for men and women in all spheres of life
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^Feminism doesn't have anything to do with 'men right', it is a doctrine/organization about women wants, needs, dreams to be equal with men. grin

http://m.dictionary.com/definition/feminism
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tosan200(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2013
Good job op. Confuse lots.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by soulglo: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2013
tintingz: ^^Feminism doesn't have anything to do with 'men right', it is a doctrine/organization about women wants, needs, dreams to be equal with men. grin

http://m.dictionary.com/definition/feminism

How does the link you posted differ from what bukatyne said. You are laughing so it's even the more puzzling. If you are confident in being a man you will not lose sleep over another human being wanting the same rights for themselves. In fact it is only someone who is not qualified that would hope that someone else does not get a fair shot at the same game. If you feel you are intelligent enough, capable enough, qualified enough then you would be confident in that and not lose sleep over another human being saying I want to compete but let us get there on our own merit.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2013
You would agree with me that there is no single concrete definition of feminism. Although feminism might have started out as a subtle battle for women's rights, it has since evolved into a movement that can not be defined. By this I mean each feminist group has their own definition of what feminism means. Where one feminists demands start are where the demands of another group end and where those of another set of feminsts end is where those of another set begin. Feminism in Africa is different from feminism in Europe or America. The problem of African feminism is trying to transfer ideas from Europe and America to an African setting.
In the end African feminist come across as women who are confused as to what they really want and come across as a bunch of angry women who hate and blame men for all their woes-thus attacking the family which is the foundation of the society and the country.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 30, 2013
soul_glo:

How does the link you posted differ from what bukatyne said. You are laughing so it's even the more puzzling. If you are confident in being a man you will not lose sleep over another human being wanting the same rights for themselves. In fact it is only someone who is not qualified that would hope that someone else does not get a fair shot at the same game. If you feel you are intelligent enough, capable enough, qualified enough then you would be confident in that and not lose sleep over another human being saying I want to compete but let us get there on our own merit.

You're starting to hit the nail on the head here.

The common problem with all these jokers is their lack of self esteem and self confidence. They know they have nothing tangible to offer apart from a Y chromosome so they have to look for other ways to subdue women to make them feel good about themselves.

Any man of substance knows he can command respect. Period.

But when you're an empty barrel, you will have to find a way to get up on a fake pedestal. Of course they will go about trying to pull down their betters, that's the only way to soothe the misery that they have inside.

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:27am On Dec 30, 2013
ileobatojo:
The common problem with all these jokers is their lack of self esteem and self confidence. They know they have nothing tangible to offer apart from a Y chromosome so they have to look for other ways to subdue women to make them feel good about themselves.
But when you're an empty barrel, you will have to find a way to get up on a fake pedestal. Of course they will go about trying to pull down their betters, that's the only way to soothe the misery that they have inside.

There is no nail and there is no head here! All the internet nairaland feminists have failed to link mainstream feminism to good marriage! It was an open challenge and you sour bunch failed woefully!

The truth is feminism is a sexist movement. It's interests lies with only women , it doesn't even recognize the rights of children.

It is a hate filled, sexist, selfish , confused movement of sad and bitter women who are against marriage, God, men and children!

If it is good why don't they just call it human rights advocacy, so that it comes with a package for everybody?

Many of the ignoramus women here cannot defend some of the quotes attributed to some of the most notable recent feminists about men.

I have thrown a simple challenge. If feminism is great how come most of their leading lights are either Divorced or Lesbians or Never married?

WHY DOES GOOD MARRIAGE ELUDE THE CORE FEMINISTS! That is the sensible question some of you should be answering not trying to defend bigotry and misandry!

4 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2013
double post.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2013
dinachi:

There is no nail and there is no head here! All the internet nairaland feminists have failed to link mainstream feminism to good marriage! It was an open challenge and you sour bunch failed woefully!

The truth is feminism is a sexist movement. It's interests lies with only women , it doesn't even recognize the rights of children.

It is a hate filled, sexist, selfish , confused movement of sad and bitter women who are against marriage, God, men and children!

If it is good why don't they just call it human rights advocacy, so that it comes with a package for everybody?

Many of the ignoramus women here cannot defend some of the quotes attributed to some of the most notable recent feminists about men.

I have thrown a simple challenge. If feminism is great how come most of their leading lights are either Divorced or Lesbians or Never married?

WHY DOES GOOD MARRIAGE ELUDE THE CORE FEMINISTS! That is the sensible question some of you should be answering not trying to defend bigotry and misandry!

And here comes a loud a*rse empty barrel…..

All you have managed to demonstrate is that you lack a basic understanding of this subject and you want everyone to know it.

Okay, thank you for sharing this piece of information about yourself with us. We have seen the lies, contradictions, logical fallacies and shameless waffling.

Can we now move on to a topic you actually know something about?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:37am On Dec 30, 2013
soul_glo:

The questions are better put to your bunch. WHY DO FEMINISTS FEAR MARRIAGE?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:43am On Dec 30, 2013
ileobatojo:
[s]And here comes a loud a*rse empty barrel…..
All you have managed to demonstrate is that you lack a basic understanding of this subject and you want everyone to know it.
Okay, thank you for sharing this piece of information about yourself with us. We have seen the lies, contradictions, logical fallacies and shameless waffling.
Can we now move on to a topic you actually know something about?
[/s]
Absolute Balderdash.
Stop showing your embarrassing naivety in a public forum like this! Produce one mainstream feminist who have a great marriage or continue trolling.

The topic is basically to show the negative effects of mainstream feminism to the institution of marriage so that some unassuming women who have been following sheepishly can retrace their steps.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Since you are so interested in educating us all, why not start by providing proof of your opening statement?

dinachi: I know that feminism is the greatest cause of divorces in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 5:37am On Dec 30, 2013
ileobatojo: Since you are so interested in educating us all, why not start by providing proof of your opening statement?

Why don't you enlighten the whole forum on that bitter experience in your life
that has turned you into such a raging man hater.
Since you joined this forum and it is verifiable from your posting history-you have never had anything good to say about any man.Why?
You are always the first woman on any thread where men are being bashed spewing your hate filled angry posts.
Why not tell us what happened to the kings house that got burnt?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by soulglo: 5:44am On Dec 30, 2013
ileobatojo:

Imagine posting the dictionary definition of feminism and then bashing it. If he had posted something along the lines of some extreme feminist trying to emasculate men then I might see a point. To post a definition that reads like this "the doctrine advocating social, political and all other rights of women equal to those of men" and then is totally oblivious to what he is essentially saying just blows my mind. I personally think it comes from a culture were men are not taught to earn what they claim as theirs. It is the mentality of a moocher. Other men earn their stripes and here we have people with the same head and a penis like these other men that want women to take a back seat so they can shine. I don't compete with anybody. I don't count other people's money. I focus on my own personal development. Just don't get in my way. It just irritated me when he posted that link. I am embarrassed for him. Ignorant white people thought empowering blacks would somehow diminish them. The smart ones felt that as long as you are qualified then you are a human being just like me. Today we have some white people who are still salty about black people having the same rights as them. They are being left behind. It is going to be the same story for the Nigerian men who would rather sit back and complain about women having equal rights as them. They will be 60 years old and keep talking about how women ruined everything and their peers would have built lives on their own merit and not because they have this miracle chromosome that entitles them to something.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Dantedasz:

Why don't you enlighten the whole forum on that bitter experience in your life
that has turned you into such a raging man hater.
Since you joined this forum and it is verifiable from your posting history-you have never had anything good to say about any man.Why?
You are always the first woman on any thread where men are being bashed spewing your hate filled angry posts.
Why not tell us what happened to the kings house that got burnt?

Another empty barrel appears. Your case even more pathetic than the former. You don't even have the self confidence to post on an anonymous forum as your original moniker.

Your post is really quite hilarious coming from a coward who created an alternate moniker primarily to bash women. The hypocrisy is really astounding.

Go and find company for your misery elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler / Slut Walk For Women's Right / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.