Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9439 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

I really feel for the guy o. Chei! Men dey try o. Thank God I'm a lady...no "toasting" crisis. I would feel very bad if i was treated this way...especially if I wanted to be just a friend.

Thank God I'm not a man. grin grin grin
That's the most annoying part. From what the guy wrote here, (if truly he's the one) he just wanted to be friends.

Men dey suffer o.

Thank God I'm not a man too grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by GentleMimi: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Some peeps here are terrible hypocrites! You are catching ur fun by hurling insults at the OP. She went abt it the wrong way,but most of u are feeling very righteous...hence the insults. Many of u are not better! Yes,i said sooo! Some peeps use this kind of thread to practice the use of insults they heard ,or transfer aggression. Calm down and tell her what she is doing wrong. Someone even went as far as calling her an ''ashewo''...habatically! Wisdom is seen as a burden to fools.
The worst u can do is quote me and call me names...but i can never loose my identity. *mind u,me sef get my mouth*
Mbok,each to his own! Tomorrow,una go come here open thread sey the babe wey una toast online na monkey...chai!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux: Can you guess who was / is feeling empty?

www.nairaland.com/1471937/feeling-empty
So she's a confirmed attention seeker? I rest my case!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Guys, stop disturbing yourselves. She will PM the dude and ask for forgiveness without you knowing.

Who knows they might meet each other and the guy might finally................ cool
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
seangy4konji: u b ashewo..u fuk up..d work weh u deh do deh form bug smallie na ur salary for a year i don use drink in d last 4 days.....olobo rirun....
I feel u bro, ah ah kilodeeeegrin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by majalisa(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2013

Irpheezy d. empty brained hypocrite!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
phlemzy:
U need not boil dude.as u can see,ur battle has been fought and won even in ur absence. Ur confidence to come out here & reveal dat u were d man behind the PM has vindicated ur good intentions. I think she'll wanna have u as a friend at dis tym...Irpheezy,up to u..
And I will be glad to hear in few years time dat dey finally got marriedgrin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
GentleMimi: Some peeps here are terrible hypocrites! You are catching ur fun by hurling insults at the OP. She went abt it the wrong way,but most of u are feeling very righteous...hence the insults. Many of u are not better! Yes,i said sooo! Some peeps use this kind of thread to practice the use of insults they heard ,or transfer aggression. Calm down and tell her what she is doing wrong. Someone even went as far as calling her an ''ashewo''...habatically! Wisdom is seen as a burden to fools.
The worst u can do is quote me and call me names...but i can never loose my identity. *mind u,me sef get my mouth*
Mbok,each to his own! Tomorrow,una go come here open thread sey the babe wey una toast online na monkey...chai!

*sighs*

I don't even know what to type sef sad

.......infact, We Love Mandela grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2013

Angry grizzly bears are
going to look tame next to
what is waiting for her
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by GentleMimi: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

*sighs*

I don't even know what to type sef sad

.......infact, We Love Mandela grin

Hello....goodnight!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
akeemstunna: Am a Blogger... Linda Ikeji my mentor cheesy here is my pin add me 27cc956b
U try, better luck nxt time tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok listen up evryone, I was born and raised in naija, Iv heard and seen cyber crimes of different sorts and I decided to make a joke out of dis one, mayb I shud av ignored it.

I sincerely apologise to u all, forgive me for d joke turned sour.

#runs outta thread in tears#
They want to kee me oo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2013

NP » Eladi Mi :Olamide

Eleda mi o….mi o, mi o
Ori iya mi o….mi o, mi o
Won fe ko bo la mi o….mi o, mi o
Ma ma je kan ja mi o….mi o, mi o
Ma ko le, ma ra le
Ma lo wo se, ma ni motor…yeeey
Ma se gun oso, ma se gun ota ye
Wa sa golo de port-har
Ma ko le, ma ra le
Ma lo wo se, ma ni motor…yeeey
Ma se gun oso, ma se gun ota ye
Wa sa golo de port-har ye
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise: Guys, stop disturbing yourselves. She will PM the dude and ask for forgiveness without you knowing.

Who knows they might meet each other and the guy might finally................ cool

We are guys na.. If someone did something like that to you, you'll just forget and make out abi.

The op is a clear proof that women don't think.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Ok listen up evryone, I was born and raised in naija, Iv heard and seen cyber crimes of different sorts and I decided to make a joke out of dis one, mayb I shud av ignored it.

They want to kee me oo

It sends out a very clear
message.... Mess with us
and we'll do something
worse than kill you. We'll
kill your children.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Ok listen up evryone, I was born and raised in naija, Iv heard and seen cyber crimes of different sorts and I decided to make a joke out of dis one, mayb I shud av ignored it.

They want to kee me oo

For Your Mind now, You dey talk sense ba? undecided

No wahala, I don mark Your moniker tongue , any mess-up, you go hear ween!

Tpia@ aint got nothing on You!

You so damn coconut headed and cucumber necked!

**smh**
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Way to go girl!

Make una sheath your sword and keep the acid bottles biko. She has realized her mistake and apologised. It haff do.

To your tents, O Israel tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by GentleMimi: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

It sends out a very clear
message.... Mess with us
and we'll do something
worse than kill you. We'll
kill your children.
hehehahahoho...see boys showing muscles on thin arms.Choi! See killer....hahahaha *laughs till fade*
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2013

They want to kee me oo
Word of advice, always think twice before taking an action... Niggas ain't taking вυℓℓѕнιт from chics anymore
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by duni04(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2013

They want to kee me oo
undecided
u have issues o
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Being rejected by a silly girl would never make me conclude men dey suffer. LMAO

You know what girls go through? bottling up her whole emotion because asking a guy our would make her look cheap and all that?

This is a very light case but shouldn't be handled lightly.

Being rejected shouldn't be new amongst us, we know this. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by 2legit2qwt: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Some guys are taking this personal grin grin

Ok forgive her, she's remorseful already
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2013

They want to kee me oo
''I am sorry'' is not actually the only thing to say but saying ''I will change'' is better off. Not to us but to the real world
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
GentleMimi:
hehehahahoho...see boys showing muscles on thin arms.Choi! See killer....hahahaha *laughs till fade*
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

We are guys na.. If someone did something like that to you, you'll just forget and make out abi.

shocked shocked shocked

Excuuuuuuse me!!!

*slaps his eyeballs*
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Hey hey! Hold it right there. angry

Stop with the generalization, will you? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2013

They want to kee me oo

Awww this is actually cool. Oya e don do. Make una leave the girl alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month / I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) / Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.