Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9687 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

shocked shocked shocked

Excuuuuuuse me!!!

*slaps his eyeballs*

**grabs her hand**

Ah Ah!

You wan blind am? undecided

grin

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

shocked shocked shocked

Excuuuuuuse me!!!

*slaps his eyeballs*
Give him another one for me grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
GentleMimi:
hehehahahoho...see boys showing muscles on thin arms.Choi! See killer....hahahaha *laughs till fade*

please why are you trying to buy this case?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

please why are you trying to buy this case?
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

shocked shocked shocked

Excuuuuuuse me!!!

*slaps his eyeballs*

*presses her bosoms as an act of revenge *
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

*presses her bosoms as an act of revenge *
angry. Thats my Daughter
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
angry. Thats my Daughter

I want to send You a PM now ...

But, I dey fear make You do me as this babe do tupacx sad

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by majalisa(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Baybe: Hey hey! Hold it right there. angry

Stop with the generalization, will you? undecided undecided
apologies is just that boys ain't smiling
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
angry. Thats my Daughter

You're forgetting something sir...

[size=32pt] THAT I'M THE FATHER OF THE DEVIL [/size]
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
angry. Thats my Daughter

This old man don claim relationship with every Nairaland female finish, especially the sensible ones. angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

shocked shocked shocked

Excuuuuuuse me!!!

*slaps his eyeballs*
Please give him another 2 hot and dirty slaps on my behalf!! angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Ok listen up evryone, I was born and raised in naija, Iv heard and seen cyber crimes of different sorts and I decided to make a joke out of dis one, mayb I shud av ignored it.

I sincerely apologise to u all, forgive me for d joke turned sour.

#runs outta thread in tears#
They want to kee me oo
On behalf of all, Ur apologies accepted..To everyone in here,we may now proceed to catch the nxt availabl flight..and to those stil lovin up,draggin cups of popcorn here & dere,u may hang on & av fun..
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

You're forgetting something sir...

[size=32pt] THAT I'M THE FATHER OF THE DEVIL [/size]
Who the hell is Devil? My father defeated Devil 2000+ years ago angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by majalisa(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Ok listen up evryone, I was born and raised in naija, Iv heard and seen cyber crimes of different sorts and I decided to make a joke out of dis one, mayb I shud av ignored it.

They want to kee me oo
apologise to him and sorry 4 urself
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Bolded; very good; that shows maturity.....No need to cry, hands her a hanky to wipe her tears...... cheesy

It'll also be a nice idea to send him a PM to apologise privately as well; but that'll be up to you though...... cool

Okay guys and ladies; lets free her; she has realised her mistake and where she went wrong and apologised....... cheesy

They want to kee me oo
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

This old man don claim relationship with every Nairaland female finish, especially the sensible ones. angry
grin grin. Wetin I wan do with Imbeci'les? grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Romance section is fun sha. Keep it coming guys
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
JulianBond007: Please give him another 2 hot and dirty slaps on my behalf!! angry

Don't be surprised if you see someone strange #me* beside your bed this night
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Who the hell is Devil? My father defeated Devil 2000+ years ago angry

Were you there
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Don't be surprised if you see someone strange #me* beside your bed this night
be ready to get your balls blown off! Don't phuck with me son!! angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Are you gay?

Wait a minute, what You saying?

All these kind nonesense joke sef undecided

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by ikekings1: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmm... Girls shaaa... I refuse to send pms!!!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Were you there
I was the referee
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
naijababe: Romance section is fun sha. Keep it coming guys
Keep what comin? Its late,u need to go to bed now...
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by duni04(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm learning things! See hw smart guys turned gals against themselves 2 keep their secret pm's from leaking out. Its incredible shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman / Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.