Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9688 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
JulianBond007: be ready to get your balls blown off! Don't phuck with me son!! angry

Lol. tongue I'm nobody's son. What makes you so sure that I'm a guy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wait a minute, what You saying?

All these kind nonesense joke sef undecided

Wetin? Why you go send me PM? I get breas't?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Who the hell is Devil? My father defeated Devil 2000+ years ago angry
I love this smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
phlemzy:
Keep what comin? Its late,u need to go to bed now...

Not my bed time yet darling wink
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Lol. tongue I'm nobody's son. What makes you so sure that I'm a guy
Oh I guess you're 190's brother. Transgender things on my mind! Bring it on boy!! sad
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
grin grin. Wetin I wan do with Imbeci'les? grin

I need names.. who are the iimbeciles? wink
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
I was the referee

How many inches are you.

*coffin maker where u dey na.. I get 1 customer wey suppose don die two thousand years ago *

Chineke mee.. Please be fast. If na to bury am alive, na how many inches be d pesin.. I go make the coffin for free
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by seangy4konji: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
make una na go sleep...d gal veks me no be small...u need to improve on your maturity thats all...later...u talk oda wiseu gbepe...
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
JulianBond007: Oh I guess you're 190's brother. Transgender things on my mind! Bring it on boy!! sad

I'm a 17 year old guy with three kids, but that doesn't mean I'm not old enough to be your father. tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
C Ronaldo just won the best player of the year. smiley
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

I need names.. who are the iimbeciles? wink
I dont know their ''names''
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
naijababe:

Not my bed time yet darling wink
Ok..if u say so..keep having some then..
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wole Soyinka just lost his daughter sad
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

How many inches are you.

*coffin maker where u dey na.. I get 1 customer wey suppose don die two thousand years ago *

Chineke mee.. Please be fast. If na to bury am alive, na how many inches be d pesin.. I go make the coffin for free
Antelope undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Antelope undecided

I'll take that as a compliment
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux: Wole Soyinka just lost his daughter sad
Yes son that's true!
https://www.nairaland.com/1573298/breaking-news-wole-soyinkas-daughter#20546552
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by 2sexyus: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
''I am sorry'' is not actually the only thing to say but saying ''I will change'' is better off. Not to us but to the real world

abeg free the babe o. At least she don apologise. Change or no change, she has apologised and that's what matter most.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by stefikal(f): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Dhurmynick:

We are guys na.. If someone did something like that to you, you'll just forget and make out abi.

The op is a clear proof that women don't think.

Not all women angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2013
[size=14pt]Most of yall are just haters pure and simple. This was suppose to be fun and exciting.

The way you nairalanders talk sometimes, one would think you guys were Jesus Christ.

Abeg go and find fault in your own lives haters always trying to bring ppl down.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Uchiha Madara: [size=14pt]Most of yall are just haters pure and simple. This was suppose to be fun and exciting.

The way you nairalanders talk sometimes, one would think you guys were Jesus Christ.

Abeg go and find fault in your own lives haters always trying to bring ppl down.[/size]

Dey totally abused my thread but its all good
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by lanaVello1(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Dhurmynick:

I'm a 17 year old guy with three kids, but that doesn't mean I'm not old enough to be your father. tongue
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2013
[size=15pt]Very disgusting, even if you found fault, why chastise after the person in front of you has already chastised, following the person in front of the person in front of you.

All you bandwagon douchebags, how are you all different from the ALUU crowd?

Bloody stinking hypocrites.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Uchiha Madara: [size=14pt]Most of yall are just haters pure and simple. This was suppose to be fun and exciting.

and in the degenerate's mind, he has made a comment.. undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by ITbomb(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2013
This reminds me of the time I use to receive endless nonsense pm from Idowu, not now she don tear mouth
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2013
irpheezy:

I feel your pain, I had to check and recheck to see if there was a username there, but there wasn't.

I also thought the hilarious part was the guy telling you not to view his past comments, but says you would view it non the less.

I was expecting that his past comments would also be hilarious, and maybe tribal, that's why he was urging you not to view.

It's all good though, you can't please most people, and I guess everyone is a JUDGE online now. I only wonder how their personal lives are, but it's a common trend for those that judge the most to be found most wanting.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

and in the degenerate's mind, he has made a comment.. undecided undecided

Yes, I had to, because unlike most people here, I choose to use my brain.

Did the OP mention names? No!

So what's the fuss?

You still feel you need to extend your insults my way, bring it on, I can handle it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by duni04(m): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2013
ghen! ghen! Part 2 is about 2 start...shey i'll sleep dis nite sha grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by yfo: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2013
irpheezy:

Thought u had gone to bed already cuz of work things.....anyways, hope the comments don't become your nightmares this night embarassed smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by duni04(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2013
irpheezy:

If you'd been firm and consistent with your story rite from the first page i'd have had your back. But when you started changing and saying you were joking about calling d guy a scammer, everyone saw rite tru u
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Lol...the arrival of James Bond. A new moniker.

*grabs popcorn*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) / See The Greatest Prostitute In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.