Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65474 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Reallandmark: 2:34am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP madam. Meet ur fada dere
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by laughterclub(m): 2:37am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP....I will Live long to buried my Parents in Jesus Name..Amen[] Thats not favour 4 parents to bury dere own fruits.nairalanders reject early death,like if u believe!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by omenka(m): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2013
Lord Mecuzy:

Nyben Y Echo on a Cyber Island Filled with Lobbers

^^Are you guys not too old for all this

Condolences prof. May you find the fortitude to bear this huge loss, amen.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by sheymoni(m): 2:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Longeria: Eyaa, it's painful to die because of sin of the father....................

Yes, Soyinka wickedly transformed another man's daughter to SHEPOPOTAMUS.

Another product of broken condom

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 30, 2013
payless: R.I.P!

I hope this doesn't turn to hate filled place in few minutes/hours.

Respect the dead......

must you show how ret@ted you are ,its turning an involuntary action to you because you cant think normal again without adding some spice of stup1dity.
Even your name rhymes clown
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by naijaking1: 2:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Heartfelt sympathy to the only Nigerian professor to gain my respect and admiration.
Loss of a child is a heavy burden, but I pray God will give him the strength to carry on.
If there had been 2 more persons like Soyinka, Nigeria would have been competing with other developed countries at this time.
One of the few Nigerians to protest ethnic cleansing of Igbos using the pretext of the civil war, and at his own considerable personal risk.

The professor thought me that a mind is teribble thing to waste, before Jesse Jackson began to use it a campaign slogan.
Take heart great one, take heart!!!!!

Like Igbo people would say: God gives a child, and also takes a child for reasons best known to him and him alone.
Iyatude was yours biologically, but always remember that from Africa, to Europe, to Asia, and America you have children too.
Yes those who like me would have been lost without you! Our heart are heavy for your loss, because you deserved better.
Keep strong!
Yours truely
Wole Soyinka Club---Atlanta 1998-99.

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ichommy(m): 3:03am On Dec 30, 2013
So sad, RIP.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 30, 2013
Buddah Monk:

must you show how ret@ted you are ,its turning an involuntary action to you because you cant think normal again without adding some spice of stup1dity.

Everything you said are meant for your ret@rded parents.....
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by kadas01(m): 3:10am On Dec 30, 2013
My condolence to her entire family and I pray the help of The Lord reach her wherever she is (Amen)!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by seunlizy(f): 3:36am On Dec 30, 2013
rip, there is noting dis world we come and go
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Decryptor(m): 4:01am On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Who unleashed mad men on nairaland today?.Someone lost his daughter and this all you have to say.So in your warped and myopic mind soyinka daughter died because the prof called your jesus "shepopotamus".

You must be having a good laugh at your extreme display of stupidity.

You are a full blown Eediot! I have been following your outrageous comments here on NL against Ibos and decided to wait for the right time to strike you and here it is.
When Chinua Achebe died, you made a lot of trashy comments against him, when Ojukwu died, you were abusing him,Peter Obi and the whole of Ndigbo in NL!
Now your cultist prof's daughter is dead and you are attacking someone who is giving his own opinion.
You better shut ur ewedu smelling mouth and stop sounding like someone who is sane cos you are not! Anu mpama nwuru anwu!

14 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Buddah Monk:

why this? Wat bad tin has he said?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ogboni76(m): 4:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Lord Mecuzy:

Nyben Y Echo on a Cyber Island Filled with Lobbers

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by todayguest(m): 4:55am On Dec 30, 2013
Gone too soon. My heart and thoughts to the Soyinka family.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Livinusc(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Did'nt she marrywell RIP shall,,so sad.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by underscore: 5:41am On Dec 30, 2013

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by IAMBREEZY: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2013
R.i.p to her.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by captainbaroni(m): 5:51am On Dec 30, 2013
I wish her d purest attraction in d beyound. aή∂ while there, may she awaken in joyful activities.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by mettimetti: 5:58am On Dec 30, 2013
undecided undecided
pistol: Maybe she went for abortion to abort rotimi Amechi illegimate baby...
Anyway RIP.
See how foolish you are!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by anayo24: 5:59am On Dec 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]May her soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP, ma'am!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.

You must be a big fool. Idiot angry
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by slimyem: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2013
I cannot believe people are making a mockery of a fellow human's death for tribal reasons....
Half the posts on this thread must have been made by really sick people!!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by bright007(f): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Who unleashed mad men on nairaland today?.Someone lost his daughter and this all you have to say.So in your warped and myopic mind soyinka daughter died because the prof called your jesus "shepopotamus".

You must be having a good laugh at your extreme display of stupidity.

In your bid to rebuke him you ended up committing blasphemy which is a greater sin.
Remember "Thou shall not use the name of your Lord in vain"
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by elspycey(m): 6:21am On Dec 30, 2013
May God grant repose to the soul of the departed
And may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Its a very painful thing to lose a family member no matter how old or young, even reasonable animals mourn the death of their kin.

Y'all should remember, death is guaranteed, a debt we owe.
What will people say about you when you pass on?
So stop and think right before spewing hate comments on here.
My two cents.... E kaaro.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.
Urs will soon pass away too as she aborts your own illegitimate baby.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by donodion(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2013
May her soul rest in peace while i pray God grant proff the fortitude to bare the loss.

People,we do not need ethnic cleansing.What we need is government cleansing,regardless which party.Take a good look are at our present state of health in Nigeria,can any reasonable soul here on Nairaland boast of it? Why,there is a colossal, carcinogenic rot in our government and all we do is "pray".FOR HOW LONG.?? Does God hate NIGERIANs so much that He doesnt listen or answer prayers anymore?. NO!!!!!!!!

He had played His part by granting us capabale human resources and the means, while its left for us utilize them and carefully chose those to manage and ddminister all our resources in this country.

There are too many cases of AVOIDABLE deaths that happens in our health institution at a blink of an eye all over the country,while those in government,for cases of slight headache or stomach disorder,jet out of the country,using tax payers money as they please and at will. This is wrong!!!!!!!!

How well are our health and pharmaceutical institutions funded and supported with skills and advanced medical equipments? when even electricity power is hardly steady.The deceased for crying out loud was even a medical graduate from The Premier university..goodness.

Please someone show me how many times you have seen or a reported case of any of our goventment officials ben treated locally.......any i dare ask.
They know the decay hey have created in our health sector thus the need not to care about US,the citizens.

The time is now,we must take our destinies in our hands and flush out this murderers and thieves and quit waiting on God to deliver us. If we cant do it by voting exercise,then we resort to INSURGENCY. Enough...and i mean enough.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lepashandi: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Cant you guys just simply make comments devoid of abuses and name calling? If you read a comment that you think is not ok and you dont like it, simply leave it and make your own, simple as ABC. Must you fight over everything? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Soloter(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.
You don't have common sense. This lady is a medical doctor who knows everything about evacuation and any other method of terminating pregnancy. Here you are mocking the dead as if your turn will never come. Remember the law of "cause and effect".
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by meglith(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.
mtcheeew idiots it will soon happen to u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.