Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65473 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Having paid my respect to the dead, I have questions for those that know her to answer. Why is she not married at 48, if she was what happened to her marriage? We hear the children are from different parents and the last one killed her when she was trying to abort the baby... Why?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Yemlizzy(f): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2013
May the deceased rest in the blossom of the Lord. The fortitude to bear the loss should be granted to the bereaved Amen.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by doublewisdom: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2013
chino11: It was a known secret that Soyeka was sleeping with her daughter just like Obj was sleeping with Iyabo....

Four words can describe these people; cannibalism, barbarism, savages and backwardness..
Bros,
Good morning.
I use God take beg you leave this matter abeg. I know every for this forum. No be today matter but let's not be foolish because our neighbours are foolish.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by chino11(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2013
akpomeme: Having paid my respect to the dead, I have questions for those that know her to answer. Why is she not married at 48, if she was what happened to her marriage? We hear the children are from different parents and the last one killed her when she was trying to abort the baby... Why?

This question is not necessary. The facts are there that Wole Soyeka fathered the two kids. Who does not know it.....? Or do you need an oracle to decipher that fact too?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Koolwilly(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP TO THE DEPARED SOUL.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2013
akpomeme: Having paid my respect to the dead, I have questions for those that know her to answer. Why is she not married at 48, if she was what happened to her marriage? We hear the children are from different parents and the last one killed her when she was trying to abort the baby... Why?
It is not my place to know why she woz not married nd I'm sure it is also not urs. I also don't know if they are from different parents but if they were,it is not my place to judge. She is dead nd nau is not d tym to dwell on rumors.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by KDULAR: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2013
When you hide behind the internet to say things you cannot say in the open you are regarded as nothing but evil ( nobody engages in evil and despicable acts in the open anyway). If majority here claim to be either moral religious or fair in judgment, then we are in a serious issue in this country. This death and comments reveals the narcissist and the beast in a lot of us if we could not at the least show some respect for the dead rather shamelessly speak evil of them and their death when you don't even know the anything about them or have any personal encounters with them while they were alive. The internet is not a sure mask for retribution karma to take its normal course.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oduaboy1: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2013
me_for_you: Why I don't have pity on Yoruba when anyone is bashing them is because they talk so senselessly on igbo affairs.
Just my respect for whole Soyinka, remembering how much I enjoy his books, is what is keeping away from this bashing.
Moreover I know that his confra in his university days is far different from what we have now.
Kindly show us where anybody is bashing the yorubas?.Or is your silly mind making things up.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by rhymz(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2013
something does not sit right with this report especially when one remembers the earlier reports about one of Wole's daughter having an affair and pregnant for Amaechi..... I just hope what these crazy fellows are saying about abortion and stuff is just not true because I don't see why telling us the cause of her death will be made a secret..... anyway RIP Ms Iyatade.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2013

What has being married or single got to do with this
You heard this
And heard that
Biko just go and die jor
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Akpomeme, you are being foölish. I don't know her marital status but she may be a single mother just as Clarion Chukwura.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: It is not my place to know why she woz not married nd I'm sure it is also not urs. I also don't know if they are from different parents but if they were,it is not my place to judge. She is dead nd nau is not d tym to dwell on rumors.
How about the Amaechi factor and the unwanted baby who finally took away its mother during abortion... Now one of the answers alludes that the living children were fathered by her dad... Why?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2013
If ppl want to disrespect d dead, it is their choice. I however believe in d law of karma. Some posts make me wonder about d humanity of Nigerians. Some ppl ar so blinded by tribalism dat dey ar willing to insult d dead. To those in that category, I say congrats.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Biolaolowo(f): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Akpomeme, you are being foölish. I don't know her marital status but she may be a single mother just as Clarion Chukwura.
Remember a mad man is always with his senses... Most reverend people and their generation should live by example but everyday one begin to see clearly that people are simply what perception made them. Soyinka and family are human afterall... Daughter sleeps with another man's wife, a baby happens then she tries to terminate that baby and the baby terminates her instead... So rumour has it.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by eluquenson(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2013
akpomeme:
How about the Amaechi factor and the unwanted baby who finally took away its mother during abortion... Now one of the answers alludes that the living children were fathered by her dad... Why?
There is no proof anywia dat Prof slept wit his daughter. Don't jump to false conclusions. The hospital didn't say it woz an abortion. For christsakes, where do u get ur stories from.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by doublewisdom: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Una cannot fit killi me for this NL o. See Jamb questions o.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Tintinix: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2013
I cant wait for the reason for her demise to be known.

Why is the reason for her demise not made Public! Maybe she died of common cold!

Repugnantly Biased people!

We were asking what Soyinka was coming to do in Rivers state some months back!

Let's wait!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Baby mama:

What has being married or single got to do with this
You heard this
And heard that
Biko just go and die jor

Lol... Don't worry, we will all die some day. Imagine if oshomole did not apologise to the poor widow, the accident lately may have taken his life. Why body dey pepper you. No be hear say news nairaland take dey thrive?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by doublewisdom: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2013
chino11:

This question is not necessary. The facts are there that Wole Soyeka fathered the two kids. Who does not know it.....? Or do you need an oracle to decipher that fact too?
Our very own particular personal Prof can't do such. Haba!!!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by olawale005(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2013
R. I. P may the spirit of the forgones flow with u
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by rhymz(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: If ppl want to disrespect d dead, it is their choice. I however believe in d law of karma. Some posts make me wonder about d humanity of Nigerians. Some ppl ar so blinded by tribalism dat dey ar willing to insult d dead. To those in that category, I say congrats.
Now you are busy preaching..... I remember how guyz like you turned the ojukwu death thread to.... you no remember preach then.... now you want to talk about karma..... what if this is exactly karma

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by chino11(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: There is no proof anywia dat Prof slept wit his daughter. Don't jump to false conclusions. The hospital didn't say it woz an abortion. For christsakes, where do u get ur stories from.

Was there evidence anywhere that Obj was sleeping with Iyabo until he (obj) slept with his daughter in-law which eventually led to his son to expose it to the world..? One thing leads to another..
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Eneze1(f): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2013
rip to the dead, may God grant her children and the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss, with the remaining part of this year may no evil befall any one of us including the tribal warriors
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by chino11(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2013
doublewisdom:
Our very own particular personal Prof can't do such. Haba!!!!!

The news of soyeka fathering the two kids through his daughter has been flying all over Nigeria for the last 2years now. Its not longer a secret bro..
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2013
rhymz: Now you are busy preaching..... I remember how guyz like you turned the ojukwu death thread to.... you no remember preach then.... now you want to talk about karma..... what if this is exactly karma
U obviously don't remember cos of ur use of 'guys lyk me'. U can check my posts(if u ar jobless) to show me where 'guys like me' insulted d dead. U can go on nd insult d lady if u so wish. Nobody will stop u.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by farem: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
Must everybody be a soft-hearted emotional fella?!?
[color=#990000]
Did your mother ever rushed to breast-feed you when you cried? Has any of your relations or neighbors rushed to rescued you when you're about to be knocked down by a vehicle or fallen inside a gutter? Have you ever appreciated these set of people you inadvertently referred to as 'stupid,faint-livered and emotional simpletons?' Even God has emotions.
Abi someone was raised in the colony of mad people ni?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by akpomeme(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2013
king94: There is no proof anywia dat Prof slept wit his daughter. Don't jump to false conclusions. The hospital didn't say it woz an abortion. For christsakes, where do u get ur stories from.

How can the daughter of our most reverend writer, professor and idol worshipper number 1 die and the cause of death is hidden? Weeks before now we kept hearing about her being impregnated and encouraged to abort the baby because of the rage of Amaechi's wife. All knowing and seeing Prof in affairs of another man's house. That calls another man's wife shepopotamus etc don't want people to meddle in his affairs worthy of a novel.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by patriotic007: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: Who unleashed mad men on nairaland today?.Someone lost his daughter and this all you have to say.So in your warped and myopic mind soyinka daughter died because the prof called your jesus "shepopotamus".

You must be having a good laugh at your extreme display of stupidity.

Please if you want to abuse him back you can do that but please dont bring Jesus into this,....Dont destroy your destiny my dear
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by king94(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2013
chino11:

Was there evidence anywhere that Obj was sleeping with Iyabo until he (obj) slept with his daughter in-law which eventually led to his son to expose it to the world..? One thing lead to another..
U ar tellin me dat u ar basing ur 'facts' on no evidence. Bros, na wa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.