Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? (48129 Views)

Which Country Do You Prefere To Imigrate To USA Or UK? / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / What Are The Most RACIST Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by MurderX: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2014
I have lived in both places and will tell you confidently that the US is by far more racist. Even the Black Americans are racist to Africans. It is horrible there. The UK is more tolerant to Africans. I would rather not recount my nasty racist experiences in the US even though I stayed there less than half as long as I stayed in the UK. I really could not believe it, I always thought they will be more tolerant since it is supposed to be a free land - I was so so wrong. You can see hatred in their eyes, don't even ask for directions. Anybody that has lived in both will not even think of an answer to the question.

5 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by zeelo2014: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2014
I say USA
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2014
I prefer to stay in good ol Naija... Ajo o le dabi ile. Happy new year nairalanders
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by mrsolutionm(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2014
marshborn:
Poverty is a disease
see as dey bn dey shout amen as if uk or usa is heaven
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Murder_X: I have lived in both places and will tell you confidently that the US is by far more racist. Even the Black Americans are racist to Africans. It is horrible there. The UK is more tolerant to Africans. I would rather not recount my nasty racist experiences in the US even though I stayed there less than half as long as I stayed in the UK. I really could not believe it, I always thought they will be more tolerant since it is supposed to be a free land - I was so so wrong. You can see hatred in their eyes, don't even ask for directions.
hatred is america's favorite pastime in this century check the news you will see it in 3d.

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Uk
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Dannylux: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2014
UK.. Blacks are becoming quite dominant in the States.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2014
mickyarams: It's the UK my brother. In US the racists let you know they hate you in your face, in UK they drink with you and call you mate and stab you in the back. London is ok, but avoid places like Tilbury and Basildon.

Funny enough i live around Tilbury and Basildon and i have never witnessed any racist attack. I doubt you are being honest.

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Royll: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2014
Afam4eva:
This is obviously a fat lie. How can a country that have lived with people of different racial composition be more racist that the ones that just started being cosmopolitan not too long ago? Btw, how are you sure you were refused service at the bar due to the color of your skin?

This is true as I live here in the United States and Florida is one of the most prejudiced states there is here against those of us that are of African descent. The contitution of the United States was written only for those of European descent that stole the land from the Native American Indians, just as Britih have stolen the land from my relatives in Africa by passing their laws. For one is the real estate company selling land that never belonged to the Europeans in the beginning.

When this was written my ancestors were slaves, the Native American Indians were considered as being pagans and the Orientals had not started to migrate over here.

U.S. Constitution › Preamble
Preamble

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

----------------
Over there you'll most likely have something like this written, but no one actually ever took the time to read and understand it.

==========

By the way earlier I mentioned the Roman Empire all it is is the Churches, whether Roman Catholic or the Church of England (British and American). They are all Catholic and the founder of the Roman Catholic Church was the Roman Emperor back during the time in age when Jesus Christ was excuted on the stake like a criminal by the Romans. It began after the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in around 70 A.D.

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Royll: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2014
ifeness:

Funny enough i live around Tilbury and Basildon and i have never witnessed any racist attack. I doubt you are being honest.

It's the same here it just depends on which part of the country that you are in.

Down here in the South they are openly against those of us who are of African descent especially in the little small cities where it won't be brought to the publics attention.
-----------------

Some of you may notice that I use the term either African or of African descent. The reason is there is no such word as race, it is a word made up by the Europeans to separate us from them, so that they can try to make us think that they are superior to us.

But here is what none of my people know. All living human beings are the descendants of Noah's three sons. So how can there be anything such as race when we all come from the same bloodline?

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by sensisosu: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2014
UK
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by mickyarams: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2014
ifeness:

You know the headquarters of the bnp is in Grays which is just next to Tilbury,.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Royll: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2014
Murder_X: I have lived in both places and will tell you confidently that the US is by far more racist. Even the Black Americans are racist to Africans. It is horrible there. The UK is more tolerant to Africans. I would rather not recount my nasty racist experiences in the US even though I stayed there less than half as long as I stayed in the UK. I really could not believe it, I always thought they will be more tolerant since it is supposed to be a free land - I was so so wrong. You can see hatred in their eyes, don't even ask for directions. Anybody that has lived in both will not even think of an answer to the question.
--------------

My friend you are so correct as I am one of African descent and knows that my people over here have been brainwashed, by the Europeans and they actually have come to believe that they are what they are called Afro-American. You are so correct in saying that it is a shame as most will not even accept the fact that their heritage is African.

Over here they act just like their masters and don't realize that they will never be accepted. Also over here they do not know anything about our ancestral history except for the fake parts that they show and put in history books. It is all about the Europeans in everything that they see are do.
-----------
Also the only thing free over here is for those of European descent. This is not a land of the free for anybody of African descent, and neither is it in Great Britain. The only way to be free is to free Nigerian completely from any of the Europeans and their sympathazers from participating in you government. Just like over here they have a few of our people in political office but they are the ones that make the decisions and pass the Laws that discriminate agains us as a people.
---------------------

They the Europeans are so mad over here but can't admit it as we have one of African descent as the President, that they have tried everything they can to discredit him and make him the worst President of the United States. All because he broke the chain of the Europeans controlling the United States. That two party system here is just something to fool the people just as your two party rule over there.

4 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by khadupsie(f): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Uk mehnn... dem do sotey they did a documentary about it on channel 4 or was it BBC..This guy started from Barking and Dagenham. Pointing at the blacks on The road and each time black pple dominates his borough, he moves to another borough. He did that till he moved to the sea side and he said and i quote "if he sees them coloured pple around this area he's jumping in the sea"... am like thats better for him

I have lived in the Uk for 8yrs didnt experience it but ve seen it happen to other people..

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by 190theclown: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2014
I have lived in the UK and TBH i found a few people racial towards me angry
But my girl says the US is more racial but i dont get it, there are more blacks in the US than the UK
IMO i think the UK is more tolerant but more racial based on what'ive witnessed personally.

I cant understand how people in the US would claim there are racist there
FFS even the whites over there in the US are turning Ghetto- blacks are taking over the US unlike d UK
Where no blacks ever have a good Job angry
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by bakynes(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2014
I lived in the UK for quite a while bt when the OP talks abt UK or do u mean England? If its the UK generally places like Scotland,wales,Nothern Ireland and North of England like Northumbria,Jordie area (Newcastle/Sunderland) they don't get to see blacks once in a year so when we went there on a field trip they were looking @ us like Aliens, I mean me and some other black coursemate, likewise in the US states like missisippi,Kansas and other Southern states ( forgive me for the spelling) u might equally find little or no blacks nt even African Americans too. Bt like many have said on this thread British pple are more reserved they won't tell u to ur face bt u will read it in their countenance dat they don't like u coz of d colour of ur skin bt the yanks will tell u to ur face they don't like u coz they are more rugged.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Sennard(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Naija people self.....we cant xpect them to accept africans lyk dat tho we knw we re all human but human is bound to be human d same brain we hav they have.....xo instead of running there seeking their own fortunes why cant we here improve nigeria here even though it will take long to build buh someday it'd be built even if we cant enjoy it our children will....xo keep running abroad and they will keep making their country difficult to enter coz they know how badly we wanna be there. even if u as an individual succeed in making it there what about ur children the bitter truth is they(either american or british) will keep rejecting african u know they ve always been rejecting years tipetipe.just save the next generation by building the future of nigeria. It starts with you as an individual....and dont get me wrong o am not saying their's anytin bad with travelling abroad....happy new year!

2 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by dotcomnamename: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
arsbeauty: Which Country Is More Racist-America Or England?

Any Nigerians who have lived or been to both America and England? Which country is more racist?

This does not need calculator now. Obviously America is more racist than the UK.
One single reason to even answer this question is: American was built on racism.
America is by far much more racist than England.
USA is a melting pot
UK is predominately white but has multiracial and diverse cities not melting pots
USA though has worse racial relations
UK cities show better racial relations

Views of races are much stronger in the USA than UK because there have been more than two races in the USA in large numbers since 1600s and one was enslaved, one was being killed off and one saw themselves as superior
US was founded on racism. They came over and stole the land from the real "native americans" tried to enslave them. I have American friends who visit the UK most summers, and they express that they tend to find the UK far more tolerant and less racist. America makes it known they are racist and try to hide it.

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by lafflaff123(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Somebody there said its the US? Funny.

First, there is racism everywhere but tolerance for others is what should be the right question.

Some of us have lived in both countries and then some more, so could authoritatively tell you about the most racist. The UK blames all their country woes on immigrants, so that enough should answer your question.

To those living in the UK and saying the US is more racist, my question is have you been there before? Is it not the UK that you get stoned with Eggs and water in Packets if you are Black openly? And nothing happens? There is an unwritten rule in the UK that a certain people if not white will not go pass a certain level in the British Society 1.E Politics.

The Pakistanis were brought in as Coal Miners in the 1940's and even if they have given birth to many Generations of British, where are they in the Society?heck, even the Indian guy that announced the Child birth of Prince Williams wife was hurriedly DEPORTED in a matter of hours from the UK without him getting legal representative.

Want to know if the UK Whites are Racist? Please move your place of abode or even be around the Millwall Stadium in South East London the day they lose their matches. You will regret being black that day and that's if you escape with some minor injuries.

There are lots of Racist in the US too but since nearly everybody(black/white) carries weapons on them, everybody is careful of what they tell the next man so nerves are not frayed, and bullets start flying. So most racist keep their comments and attitude to themselves, as compared to the UK where you are a sitting duck for just being anything than White.

When I see Blacks with European Passports, especially those with British, I feel nothing but pity for them and I don't say this to mock them. I say it because some of us know where exactly they are placed in the British Society.

And for Obama to be President puts a Nail to the Coffin of which country is more Racist.

I don't see a Black Man/Woman becoming the Prime Minister of the UK, abi na Queen or King of England?

Heck, Fayed and Princess Diana was killed because she was killed( they say she was pregnant) because the Royal family did not want the Royal Line contaminated with an African Blood(yes he is from Egypt) so brotherly, the UK is Crap for a coloured man, and forget the nearly HALF of Nairalanders living there(UK) that wants to say otherwise, NA FOR PAPER them dey read about Yankee as they know nothing about it.

4 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
One thing I noticed is that the afro americans never liked me. I relate better with the mexicans. Blacks are their own worst enemies. Can't we learn from the asians? If you see the network they've built, you would be ashamed to be African

7 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by tdbanks: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
ITbomb: Everybody who comments on the pages of this thread must go to either USA or UK this wonderful year 2014 IJN Amen.
Click like to claim it
Which one do we do comment or like?
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by jreyez(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Base on experience, the only safest place to stay in usa is harlem or upper Manhattan, then maybe brooklyn... Places like cali, new York, etc might get you killed....
My cousin was stabbed to death last year February in new York..... So please be wise, white guys really got no joy for blacks..... (some though)..

London is much safer... While usa got more racism. undecided
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by MENTORCH(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Murder_X: I have lived in both places and will tell you confidently that the US is by far more racist. Even the Black Americans are racist to Africans. It is horrible there. The UK is more tolerant to Africans. I would rather not recount my nasty racist experiences in the US even though I stayed there less than half as long as I stayed in the UK. I really could not believe it, I always thought they will be more tolerant since it is supposed to be a free land - I was so so wrong. You can see hatred in their eyes, don't even ask for directions. Anybody that has lived in both will not even think of an answer to the question.
bruv it depends on the city, like in houston black american girls love nigerian guys.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Katieposh(f): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
I don't know ooo till i go. Maybe nairalanders will like to send me on dis mission to stay in both countries den cum give report later.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by ceevin: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
UK
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nostalgia21(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
azjaponnaisnoir: I advise use to better stay in Uk; their also as tolerant as USA 4 me; USA too tolerant but the crime rate and the fear really scares me; I live in auckland; i remenber when i went to america on holidays January 2013 i was supposed to stay for 2 weeks; just behind my appartement; there were gang shootin' (new york) damn i left after 1 week i was so scared lol;neer heard gun shootin' in my life that was the first time lmao; i prefer UK smiley just for that
you couldn't be more right!!
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by fabby26(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Akalia: [color=#990000][/color]UK is more racist;America is large multi socio-cultural and racial country, so over the years a peaceful and far reduced prejudiced co-existence of different peoples ve been nortured. Unlike UK.

You're absolutely correct, do you know the number of blacks in America compared to UK?. Even if you give me £500, to stay in UK, I would rather rest for $500 and stay in US. America, country where dreams are made of, and there's nothing you can't do. America here I come!

Most of these European countries, esp UK, though depends on location, like Great Britain and Wales, a lot of the white citizen suffer from what is called Xenophobia(fear of pple from other races, more esp blacks( of diff skin colour)(Negrophobia). There was once a case my aunt told me about a serial killer who murders blacks, just because of hatred and Xenophobia. Europeans are pure racist, Americans had learnt to blend, and majority of stars in America are of the African descent.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by rafcrown(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
UK ON TOP
HOME OF BNP A RACIST PARTY
HOME OF EDL A RACIST GROUP I CALL THEM ENGLISH RACISTS LEAGUE
HOME OF UKIP
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by ceejayluv(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
bigx: They are the same,

The British are very pretentious and "polite" and would never tell you to their face but their Body language and private discussions expose all. Americans are more outspoken which is why you hang them.

P.s remain in Nigeria and improve it, travel on business trips/holidays don't clutter people's countries for them.
Yeah, kind we don't suffer racism here as well......
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
lafflaff123: Somebody there said its the US? Funny.

First, there is racism everywhere but tolerance for others is what should be the right question.

Some of us have lived in both countries and then some more, so could authoritatively tell you about the most racist. The UK blames all their country woes on immigrants, so that enough should answer your question.

[b]To those living in the UK and saying the US is more racist, my question is have you been there before? Is it not the UK that you get stoned with Eggs and water in Packets if you are Black openly? And nothing happens? There is an unwritten rule in the UK that a certain people if not white will not go pass a certain level in the British Society 1.E Politics.

The Pakistanis were brought in as Coal Miners in the 1940's and even if they have given birth to many Generations of British, where are they in the Society?heck, even the Indian guy that announced the Child birth of Prince Williams wife was hurriedly DEPORTED in a matter of hours from the UK without him getting legal representative.

Want to know if the UK Whites are Racist? Please move your place of abode or even be around the Millwall Stadium in South East London the day they lose their matches. You will regret being black that day and that's if you escape with some minor injuries.

There are lots of Racist in the US too but since nearly everybody(black/white) carries weapons on them, everybody is careful of what they tell the next man so nerves are not frayed, and bullets start flying. So most racist keep their comments and attitude to themselves, as compared to the UK where you are a sitting duck for just being anything than White.

When I see Blacks with European Passports, especially those with British, I feel nothing but pity for them and I don't say this to mock them. I say it because some of us know where exactly they are placed in the British Society.

And for Obama to be President puts a Nail to the Coffin of which country is more Racist.

I don't see a Black Man/Woman becoming the Prime Minister of the UK, abi na Queen or King of England?

[/b]

Oga stop lying.

Firstly, your assertion that a black man is likely to get openly pelted with eggs and whatnot is so funny. As if we did not see some Nigerians openly Murder a white man in the street a couple of months back.

Also, with your reference to politics and 'not being able to go past a certain level', I call Bullshyte....Did you know that as far back as 1892 there were Asians being elected as MPs in Britain?

Have you heard of Baron Victor Adebowale who has a seat at the House of Lords(Upper house of Parliarment)?

Have you heard of Baroness Warsi who also had a seat at Lords and was even a Minister?

Have you heard of Chuka Ummuna who is currently being tipped to be the 1st black prime minister?

Diane Abbot?

Michael Adeyeye who is the Mayor of Brent?

You can continue to wallow in Ignorance but stop perpetuating it!

Heck, Fayed and Princess Diana was killed because she was killed( they say she was pregnant) because the Royal family did not want the Royal Line contaminated with an African Blood(yes he is from Egypt) so brotherly, the UK is Crap for a coloured man, and forget the nearly HALF of Nairalanders living there(UK) that wants to say otherwise, NA FOR PAPER them dey read about Yankee as they know nothing about it.

Rubbish.

You are just running your mouth spewing BS as if you were there when Diana died.

You are shouting about the British being racist because there is no black king of England.

There are oyibos living in Nigeria. Why dont you make one of them the Alaafin of Oyo or the Obi of Onitsha.

Infact, why dont you vote them in as president in 2015.

Olodo oshi

10 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
America:: Racist toward Blacks in states like Tenessee, Kenturkey, Missisippi, Arkansas, West Virginia, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma.

States like California and some of the states listed above are racist towards not just blacks, but Asians, Mexicans and worst of all Arabs..

U.K:: stabbing capital of the world.. Hate mostly Blacks and Indians..

But like someone said, it depends on what part of the country you live in..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.