Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Do I Handle This Situation - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Situation (7304 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
I hope you have sorted your issue by now
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2008
Gradually my sister. Thanks
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Olayemi09: 1:10am On Aug 09, 2008
Let the new guy know what your situation is (that you already have a relationship that is heading towards marriage) and if he is reasonable,matured and wants what is good for you he should understand and let you be.There is a huge difference between lust and love.Be careful lady
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2008
Thanks Olayemi. Careful is the watch word
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Togolese24(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2008
sorry guys am just seeing this thread 4 the first time. In any case, i don't think there is a free flow of information b/w u and your boyfriend, by the way, When last did u communicate with ur boyfriend?
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Whyworry,
no be like so o. I bin wan know wetin iyalode talk well well.[/b]Oju ti o ti rin ni ko gbo do sope ohun o moni mo

Okay, una wan sabo wetin I dey talk welli welli abi, oya listen, I [b]say
go with the flow, no stick to your man, no throw caution to the wind, no the devil you know, no bite the bullet, no don't be tempted, no . . .  cheesy

no be for my mouth you go hear say iya teacher don quench.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2008
Gamine:

Hmm, i see how they don conspire against me ooh sad sad sad

i be only get one thing to say

A pe ko to jeun, ki je ibaje

phonecall to Gamine, ring ring, ring ring, picks up after second ring

Busy_body:Y'hello

Gamine: Who be this?

Busy_body: Hi, it's me?

Gamine: Who you be, come again?

Busy_body: Don't you remember me again?

Gamine : Oya, I am listening, fire on.proceeds to swat cockroach that is about to enter her bowl of garri and groundnut

Busy_body: Just wanted to let you know that I have ordered a copy of the alawiye[/i]textbook from Amazon.com, and I am expecting it by rush delivery. Can you hold on a minute please

[i]Is that you boo, adjust bathrobe made of the finest quality of mink fur, slips feet into diamond encrusted slippers, gives self a twirl in front of the mirror, gives self a thirteen out of ten, opens door to Don dada,

##Baby I’m happy your home
Let me hold you in my arms
I just want to take the stress away from you
Makin’ sure that I’m doing my part
Boy is there something you need me to do
If you want it, (I got it)
Say the word I (I will try it)
I know whatever I’m not fulfillin’
no other woman is willing
I’m gone fullfill you my body and spirit
I promise ya
I'll keep myself up
remain the same chick
you fell in love with
I'll keep it tight
I'll keep my figure right
I’ll keep my hair fixed
be rockin the hottest outfits
When you come home late
Tap me on my shoulder, I’ll roll over
Baby I heard you,
I’m here to serve you
this love you need
to give it is my joy
All I want to do is cater 2 u boy

[ Chorus ]
Let me cater 2 u
Cause baby this is your day
Do anything for my man
Baby you blow me away
I got your slippers
your dinner
Your dessert and so much more
Anything you want,
Let me cater 2 you
Inspire me from the heart
Can't nothing tear us apart
You all I want in a man
I put my life in your hands
I got your slippers,
your dinner,
Your dessert and so much more
Anything you want,
I want to cater 2 u

Beyonce ] Verse 1
Baby I see you working hard
Wanna let you know I’m proud
Let ya know that I admire what you do
Don’t know if I need to reassure you
My life would be purposeless without you

If I want it (got it) when I ask you (you provide it)
You inspire me to be better
You challenge me for the better
sit back and let me pour out my love letter

Let me help you
Take off your shoes
Untie your shoe strings
Take off your cufflinks
What you want to eat boo?
Let me feed you
Let me run your bath water
Whatever you desire

I'll aspire
Sing you a song
Turn the game on
I’ll brush your hair
Help you put your do-rag on
Want a foot rub
Do u want a manicure?

Baby I’m yours
I want to cater 2 u boy . . .

returns to phone, hi Gamine, you still there, Gamine, Gamine, dang that trifling ho hanged up on me angry, was just about to regale her with the news that I was calling from Waldorf Astoria and just wanted to let her know that I just popped to Newyork/France/Milan for the weekend with the don, by concorde of course, just to pick up a few things for our forthcoming 40th wedding anniversary. Oh well, would sure get another chance to rub her face in it pretty soon  grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2008
LOL.

This woman don killi me cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2008
lol. grin

Gamine, ase o tie le
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
Iyalode,

one thing one thing. which one u dey talk sef. undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by adeboo(f): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2008
Oga o.
Poster its like u are going through what am going through - i have read the messages and i am learning fast.
Thanks to the people that contributed intelligently and to the rest, i say thank u sha.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2008
lol

eyaa
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 1:35am On Aug 18, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Iyalode,

one thing one thing. which one u dey talk sef. undecided

Okay seriously, What do you want?

Are you bored of your current relationship with your boyfriend?

Do you feel your boyfriend would not live upto his promise to make an honest woman of you?

Is there any doubt in your heart about marrying your bethrothed?

Do you love your boyfriend more than he loves you, or vice versa?

What does the guy want from you?

Does he know how serious your relationship is with your boyfriend?

Is he promising you he'd treat you better?

Did he tell you he wants to steal your heart away from your boyfriend?

Why is he falling for you when there are plenty single girls out there?

Did he tell you he didn't care you have a boyfriend because he likes competition?

Apart from the attention he is lavishing on you which is not currently forthcoming from your boyfriend, how else does this guy compare to your man?

You need to ask yourself these questions and be honest with yourself. And like I said earlier, you are lucky your man has not set a date yet, so there is no pressure on you yet.

If you no longer feel anything for your boyfriend, find a way to end the relationship with him. My gut feeling tells me this your toaster is just out to hit you and run but then again, unwittingly[i]he has an accomplice in you[/i]. If you still love your boyfriend, you need to stop leading your toaster on and cut him off completely. You are too emotional to dabble in emotional cheating, you feel my drift?

Don't wait for shit to hit the fan. If you fall for your toaster or if you give the game away to your man or if your man finds out, a lot of people are going to get hurt. IT IS NOT WORTH IT, IF YOU LOVE YOUR MAN AND YOUR MAN LOVES YOU.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 2:15am On Aug 18, 2008
I have been chanting nonstop for ten days because of that Gaminethingymabob, now here's some mantra for you to chant everyday until you get him out of your mind. Say the ones in red out really loud and the green quietly because we don't want your boyfriend to hear from the horses mouth that you have been phone-flirting with another guy. cool see I told you I'm always thinking about you grin Oya proceed henceforth . . .

Gamine, you can't hack it, you are not it tongue, busy_body is all Don Dada wants.

1. He only wants me because I won't be on his neck like his girlfriend

Gamine, you can't hack it, you are not it tongue, busy_body is all Don Dada wants.

2. He only wants me because I would understand his needssex

3. He only wants me because I wouldn't ask for money

4. He only wants me because if we sleep together, I would protect myself well well

5. He only wants me because if I get belle, I would take care of it because I'm spoken for

Just repeat this 360 times a day without fail for seven days, you shall have your man and I shall have my man cheesy IT IS WELL.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 2:25am On Aug 18, 2008
adeboo:

Oga o.
Poster its like u are going through what am going through - i have read the messages and i am learning fast.
Thanks to the people that contributed intelligently and to the rest, i say . . .

shocked shocked shocked are you non-intelligent dithering dodos just going to let ameboadebo get away with all this? shocked shocked shocked Hmmn, I'm glad she wasn't referring to me sha cool
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
Here you go Tgirl, twas lurking in page two.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
Iyalode,

You wicked o. But thanks anyway.

Just reading all dat your jamb question.

Anyway, it seems y'all have the wrong impression. My boyfriend is not lacking in anyway. Infact, he is an ideal man any lady can dream of and I'm not complaining about anything.

Though we don't see all the time, we communicate a lot.

You are right Iyalode, i'm emotional and i get your drift.

The gist will come later
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2008
Yes gist,

I can say I'm a lil distance from the guy now, but i still dey miss am small small oo. We haven't seen since i started this thread. Actually we av just seen twice. We still communicate though, but not as frequent as before. I've been kinda busy busy lately.

Both of us gisted about the issue and he has decided to leave me be grin claiming he doesn't want to hurt me since i have a steady relationship.

But Iyalode, the thn wey dey tire me be say he dey get jealous anytime i mention my bf grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
Omo, see reply ooh!!

Tgirl why you come open this thang again na?? cry cry
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
No be me o. na iyalode wan hear torey.

Abeg where she dey before i sign off jare.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2008
where u dey o iyalode
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by arktivitym(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
Baby,if really you do not double date,as you call it( though l doubt if there are any ladies these days that do not do double dates these days) then please play according to your principles.And that is "Do not double date".Period. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2008
arktivitym:

Baby,if really you do not double date,as you call it( though l doubt if there are any ladies these days that do not do double dates these days) then please play according to your principles.And that is "Do not double date".Period. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks.

But, why u dey kiss now
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by creamdream: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2008
it is a special rule of the thumb that what you submit to grows stronger and what you resist grows weaker, especially if it has to do with habits, maintain this for not less than 21 days, and each time you feel the urge to call him, divert your thot towards that you healthy relationship, good luck
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by olaremint(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2008
are u sure u are in luv with the guy u want 2 marry, cos i dont think so, search urself
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by arramyjay: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2008
U will get over him soon why not chat with ur boyfriend,enjoy moments wit your boyfriend.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by sas2chat4(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2008
@poster
you can't chase 2 rats at a time. you can't shot at 2 birds at a time. you can't serve 2 masters. you can't eat your cake and have it. so the decision is yours.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2008
Lol.

Thanks for d xtras. I'm not chasing 2 rats at d same time. I'm with one, while d 2nd is chasing me. Lol.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2008
TGirl,

i have serious gist for you.

lemme finish with this bush i'm in, i will yarn u.

We have lots of catching up to do wink
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
Really girl, can't wait ooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.