Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Do I Handle This Situation - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Situation (7303 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2008
WhyWorry:

. . . Gamine, wey you? More of those proverbs, joo!

I thought you liked me and were on my side sad cry
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2008
Sisikill,

I don't know what to say o!!!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Sisikill,

I don't know what to say o!!!

You don't know what to say to who? Sisikill, the landlord or the caretaker?

Did our friend call you today?

It is not as if you are getting married anytime soon, so you are not really doing anything wrong by using our man as a crutch once in a while. And you are not sleeping with neither of them so go with the flow. cool

But don't let the current carry you away sha o
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
Good advice. Infact he just called me sef. One way or the other we have finally agreed on just being friends. I hope it works out like that sha.

The main issue here is dat I can't throw away smthn more sure for just some months of fun cos it's not like he is proposing somethn.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by waleab: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2008
I have had sex with none of them

thanks for this you give people hope. keeep yourself and testimony pls. it is a phase and you will overcome
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Good advice. Infact he just called me sef. One way or the other we have finally agreed on just being friends. I hope it works out like that sha.

The main issue here is that I can't throw away smthn more sure for just some months of fun because it's not like he is proposing somethn.

Whatever you decide to do, keep this second paragraph close to your heart and meditate on it. There are too many baaaaaad girls on this forum.tongue
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by waleab: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2008
Busy_body:

Whatever you decide to do, keep this second paragraph close to your heart and meditate on it. [b]There are too many baaaaaad girls on this forum[/b].tongue

you can say that again
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2008
And I won't allow them spoil me.

Thanks for the encouragement Waleab.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by waleab: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2008
bless you dear sister. we all fall we must get up again. a saint they say is a siner that fell but got up. so long as you are in this world you will be tempted. that is not sin. it is the yielding that is sin and that is a pond you must never fish because of the name and annointing you carry

like i sad Gods grace is available yanfu yanfu to keep you and guide you
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2008
waleab:

you can say that again

Zip it angry Who gave you permission to talk about my sisters like that tongue cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by waleab: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2008
your sisters are wonerfull and mostly too clever. i be village boy o . na u i dey follow sista
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 12:33am On Aug 08, 2008
Gamine:

LOL.

Abeg wey Busy Body, na today she dey form busy?? tongue

## Eni ri owo ye l'oju ala t'o ndunu . . .
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Sisikill: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2008
@Busy_Body
Rotflmao. . . I don't want to spoil her oh, I just want her happiness now, that's all.

See. . . I

[I] Touches the floor with finger, licks finger and point is to the heavens[/I]

Sweeeeeeeear, I only have her best interest at heart. cheesy

@Tgirl4real
Have you heard? Tread sofly, softly but still remember. . . You know. wink
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2008
Sisikill,

lol

Busybody,

Abeg come interprete the owe o. Phew! D thing dey give me headache o. I don dey sweat sef. I no even get d slightest idea. Can't even read it.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 1:06am On Aug 08, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Sisikill,

lol

Busybody,

Abeg come interprete the owe o. Phew! D thing dey give me headache o. I don dey sweat sef. I no even get d slightest idea. Can't even read it.

Where is the owe that you want me to interprete? Who is giving you headache make I come sort the person out angry

Whyworry and Gamine tongue it's my time to shine cheesy You go see mad skills todaygrin tsk tsk tsk
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by NegroNtns(m): 1:08am On Aug 08, 2008
Sisi, so its nice to be selfish eh?, ; and Iyalode supported your position on that, OMG !!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 1:24am On Aug 08, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Sisi, so its nice to be selfish eh?, ; and Iyalode supported your position on that, OMG !!

Sisikill:

. . . being selfish isn't always bad. Think of it this way, if you put yourself first and you make yourself happy, the guy you pick will enjoy the fruit of your selfishness! So Baby be good to yourself! grin[/b]

See we ladies only have the best interest of the guys at heart cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by NegroNtns(m): 1:35am On Aug 08, 2008
See we ladies only have the best interest of the guys your pocket at heart

Iyalode, you aint lying grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Sisikill: 1:38am On Aug 08, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Sisi,  so its nice to be selfish eh?, ;   and Iyalode supported your position on that, OMG !!

LMOA! Yes Iyalode supported my position but you know YOU alone have the final say. So what do you think? Before you make a call, let me explain why I think so.

It's simple really. . .

After marriage, a woman's life does not belong to her any more. She can't be selfish even if she tried to. . .

She's got her husbands needs to cater to.
She's got his family to work her needs around
Her family (sometimes)
Then she has her kids and every selfish desire goes out the window.

As Nigerian women, most of us know this. . . in as much as we do gra gra right now, going on an on about marriage equality and whatnot, we almost always cave to these expectations. With that in mind, would you deprive of us of this moment of selfishness? Remember at the end of it all, it's the guy who ends us benefiting from it all. Surely you see where I am coming from. . . Sensei?

Say, Using The Woe Is Me strategy [/i]to win an argument is not part of the teaching to reaching the Lotus Realm, is it? Yeah I didn't think so!

Drats!I think I'm mixing up my [i]"How To Wins An Argument With a Man
" lessons with my "Reaching Enlightenment" lessons!

Iyalode, I respect your opinion too oh  wink
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 1:43am On Aug 08, 2008
Busybody, I think I'm gettn what you said to Gamine now.

You said: person dat saw money in d dream dat is rejoicing - literally.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by NegroNtns(m): 1:47am On Aug 08, 2008
lol, Sisi, when you open your mouth, I consider it the voice of the oracle already.  The Orishas have spoken!  Sensei is only around to guide the steps, not the message my dear.  

You are absolutely right on your views.  Sometimes one must tread modestly and avoid the extremes.  I dont need to go into details, we both speak same language.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 2:00am On Aug 08, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

. . . Iyalode, you aint lying grin

Which pocket undecided Are you seeing something I am not seeing shocked Tgirl4real come and explain ya'self pronto. cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2008
Sisikill:

LMOA! Yes Iyalode supported my position but you know YOU alone have the final say. So what do you think? Before you make a call, let me explain why I think so.

It's simple really. . .

After marriage, a woman's life does not belong to her any more. She can't be selfish even if she tried to. . .

She's got her husbands needs to cater to.
She's got his family to work her needs around
Her family (sometimes)
Then she has her kids and every selfish desire goes out the window.

As Nigerian women, most of us know this. . . in as much as we do gra gra right now, going on an on about marriage equality and whatnot, we almost always cave to these expectations. With that in mind, would you deprive of us of this moment of selfishness? Remember at the end of it all, it's the guy who ends us benefiting from it all. Surely you see where I am coming from. . . Sensei?

Say, Using The Woe Is Me strategy [/i]to win an argument is not part of the teaching to reaching the Lotus Realm, is it? Yeah I didn't think so!

Drats!I think I'm mixing up my [i]"How To Wins An Argument With a Man
" lessons with my "Reaching Enlightenment" lessons!

This marriage business is making me feel nauseous again. Na men, I love ma'self too much and I am too selfish to share myself with anyone.

Sisikill:

Iyalode, I respect your opinion too oh  wink

Me na only big mouth I get o, I no get liver o. Na that bad Dr kantz26 dey corrupt me o.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2008
Iyalode,

Scroll up u will see one of ur post directed at Gamine. Limited ryt now cos I'm on mobile. Infact my battery don flat. I wan go sleep. Catch y'all later.

Odaaro o.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by topup: 2:25am On Aug 08, 2008
Don't be scared of his opinion of you, as far as I know, he shouldn't matter, it shouldn't matter whether he gets angry or anything, this is your future we are talking about, and if you're sure about your finace then this guy is just a time waster if allowed to take root will destroy your plans.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 2:32am On Aug 08, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Na which one b one way or the other cheesy Don't break the guy's heart na cry

Tgirl4real:

Busybody, I think I'm gettn what you said to Gamine now.
You said: person that saw money in d dream that is rejoicing - literally.

ROFPMSL wahala igo ti o fe pa oni ice-water .

Tgirl4real:

Iyalode,
Scroll up u will see one of your post directed at Gamine. Limited ryt now because I'm on mobile. Infact my battery don flat. I wan go sleep. Catch y'all later.
Odaaro o.

Oda aro my dear, night night, sweetdreams kiss, think about him. tongue
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2008
Dream about him? Which 'him' now?

Ha Iyalode, wen i dey think say you get my best interest at heart. Na so life be. Anywayz goodumorin o!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by WhyWorry(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2008
I thought you liked me and were on my side

@Busy_body, I kukuma dey your side but when I see say Gamine proverb no get level, with all your A1 for Yoruba wey you get, na hin make I talk so o.  No vex,  e don tay when I hear person talk original Yoruba adage like that.  E remind me of DO Fagunwa books.

@Tgirl, Which one you dey again?  Na who you wan think before?  See me see this girl o.  You get person wey you wan marry, wey don know your mama, know your papa, sabi you finish, na to carry wine for your head remain, you still dey wan think about person wey na to carry you go tantalizer only im want!  Na wa o. 

K'Oluwa ma gba wa lowo idewo ke.  Remember say Oju to ti r'okun, t'ori osa, ko tun gbodo l'oun o mo eni ri o.  Aabo oro la nso f'omoluwabi. . .

Wey that entity Gamine make e talk wetin that one mean well well for you o? lol
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hmm, i see how they don conspire against me ooh sad sad sad

i be only get one thing to say

A pe ko to jeun, ki je ibaje
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2008
Gamine,
Na for olori oko u thief that one o.

Whyworry,
no be like so o. I bin wan know wetin iyalode talk well well.
Oju ti o ti rin ni ko gbo do sope ohun o moni mo
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2008
Olori oko ko grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2008
Olori oko ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? / A Single Girl Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.