Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Do I Handle This Situation - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Situation (7306 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by kant26(f): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
hahahaha, ur crazy,

it just means keep your options opened,

lol, im not trying to corrupt you ohh,
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
Gamine:

The storm don over

Now i can see the Sunchine!!! grin grin grin

You sure say na sunshine or na the reflection of the headlight of that car the one he bought me yesterday might i add cool bouncing off your office window.cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
This gey o

may you no come pour sand for my gari o angry angry angry

Wetin concern u with my Sunchine hen? undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
kant26:

hahahaha, your crazy,

it just means keep your options opened,

lol, im not trying to corrupt you ohh,

stamping feet, with bottom lips wobbling But I want to be corrupt cry, so that I can show off to Gamine that I am a formidable opponent, and that I am not yet over the hills and that I have got skills too angry cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
Gamine:

This gey o

Thats it, say my name gyal,

Have you been able to think about anything else today apart from me wink

the melecine done dey work cheesy no shaking, my man dey my side like glue.tongue

Gamine:

may you no come pour sand for my gari o angry angry angry

Aitete mu ole angry.

Gamine:

Wetin concern u with my Sunchine hen? undecided

the thing wey concern me be say

##He is my sunshine
     my only sunshine
     he makes me happy
     when I am down
     you'd never know dear
     how much i love him
     pls (pls ko cool) don't take my sunshine away
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Moyola(f): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
u stil singin?!! undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by kant26(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
well, rhyme on sista!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
hen!

keep to dey fool yourself

you no know say, as our elders talk am.

The dog wey leave him master, go play for forest

when hunger nack am, nobody go need look for am, before hin use e own nose

find him master house.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2008
Ayemi o o sad sad sad angry

Just because i comot go shop for TFC, Gamine and Busy_body turned this thread upside down. Hope u've not started throwing stones o. grin grin

Busy_body,

Sorry jare. I saw the post. Forgive abeg. No chant for my head o. cheesy

Kant26,
It's easy for you cos u are d one chasing the guy and u've made up your mind not to hurt his babe. But isnt so in this case.

Gamine,

I think the right spelling is sunshine and not sunchine. Haba!!! Busybody tried correcting you sootey. u no gree agree. grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
Na shop chop o i go chop o. lol
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
Who ask you quescion

na Sunchine dem teash me angry
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by switosman(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
Recently, I met a guy and we have been good friends from the beginning. I would say the attraction was there from the day we met. I don't have the intention of dating him because i'm in a healthy relationship that is heading towards marriage.

However, he made his intentions clear from d day we met. He likes me and he wants to date me. I don't double date. I can't cheat on my partner. But, I must confess that i like this guy. We speak on phone often. We chat alot too.

I'm planning to cut him out. Honestly, it hasn't been easy. Today is the first day on my humble journey of cutting him out. We haven't interacted at all today and meen i'm feeling so bored already.

Do you think i will get over it soon? I need your opinions!!!

you r just a step from that joy you desire so much and your emotion want to ruin it. well I wish u the best. ladies can be stupid I think. you want a Bleep then go on get that Bleep but know that you r responsible for your choice over marriage. you say something but cannot keep to it. I see you about to double date and I see that the devil wants to deal roughly with you.
I am hard, I know but some issues need sledge hammer approach while some need shoe maker hammer.
apply sledge hammer, cut off and run away, out of sight is out of mind, the mind can be made to adjust to any thing you want ti to adjust unless you r weak in heart and morals.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
O ga o!! shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Kant26,
It's easy for you because u are d one chasing the guy and u've made up your mind not to hurt his babe. But isnt so in this case.

Chai, you wicked small o, angry see as you finish my tutor in one fell swoop. cheesy Kant26, is the tuition fee refundable? grin

thinking out loudly, what is wrong in chasing a guy that wants to be caught.Tgirl4real this na real opportunity o, and ona kan o wo oja no be only one load read to market, abi no be so the elders talk?

Tgirl4real:

Gamine,

I think the right spelling is sunshine and not sunchine. Haba!!! Busybody tried correcting you sootey. u no gree agree. grin

If na joke, stop am o, angry don't talk to iyawo kekere like that o, angry my pickin still needs their father and we need someone to take of the don dada on the cheap. Y'na mean wink free massage, free blood tonic, free errand gyalwink

Gamine knows how to speak and spell english correct correct, na only desperation make hin resort to trying to copy me in order to curry favour with don dada.

Gamine see ya life, see as you dey disgrace yaself over one toothless old fool wey no fit string two correct english together. shakes head What girls wouldn't do for money. Gamine did I tell you I already had 27 kids for don dada, so if you are lucky, we will will you that goat with one testicle and three legs, when don dada quenches and kicks the bucket grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
switosman:

[color=#000099]
you r just a step from that joy you desire so much and your emotion want to ruin it. well I wish u the best. ladies can be stupid I think. you want a mess then go on get that mess but know that you r responsible for your choice over marriage. you say something but cannot keep to it. I see you about to double date and I see that the devil wants to deal roughly with you.
I am hard, I know but some issues need sledge hammer approach while some need shoe maker hammer.
apply sledge hammer, cut off and run away, out of sight is out of mind, the mind can be made to adjust to any thing you want ti to adjust unless you r weak in heart and morals.

Kant26, over to you. grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
kant26, I'm waiting too.

Swistosman,

I'm not weak in heart (cos i still dey very young cheesy) and I'm not weak in morals.

Gamine, see as busybody finish u.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
LOL

The kain Koko wey dey ya head eh

Abeg o!

Carrey your Don dada, i no want again ooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by kant26(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
TGirl4Real, I wish it was that easy undecided

I never said I didn't want to hurt the girl, I said I liked her!

I am not going to touch him because we both have major problems! I am the most emotionally selfish person I know, and I would not take him away from such stability into my madnes!

All I am saying is weigh your options very well, for all we know he might be in it for just some nookie, but who knows, your friend might have looked at the situation objectively and decided that the demise of your present relationship and subsequent period of hurt in your life is worth what both of you can have in the future!

Lol, I feel like such a Dr Katz!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2008
Ha Gamine. why u give up. u get weak heart
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by kant26(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
switsoman, stop being a scrooge  wink

No one wants to double date, but technically without a ring on ones finger, everything and everyone is fair game!

lol, as I said keep it loose, keep it tight!

Better have your second thoughts, game playing and attacks of nausea before jumping the broom (get married)!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
Weak Heart ke

i no dey eat 30days Eba , abeg o!!

na honly Weak eyes i get
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
I feel like such a Dr Katz!

Indeed!!! grin

E se gaan ni. thanks for the advice. the bobo no get anything wey my guy no fit give me. I no wan play with fire. Later he go talk say he no get marriage plans for me. na just like he like me. Abeg, i go stick with my bobo o o o o. grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by kant26(f): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
lol,

just pray you have found what you are looking for!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2008
kant26:

TGirl4Real, I wish it was that easy undecided

What do you mean it is not easy, you wan 419 me after paying you tuition fee angry

What do you mean it is not easy? Na because of your sweet mouth I dash Gamine my man on a platter of gold angry

kant26:

. . . your friend might have looked at the situation objectively and decided that the demise of your present relationship and subsequent period of hurt in your life is worth what both of you can have in the future!

Are you all ears Tgirl4real, why don't you grow some balls, bite the bullet and play russian rolette with your steady relationship, you only live once  cool

Dr KatzKant26 wants you to use your guy to ta kite

kant26:

Lol, I feel like such a Dr Katz!

See this local champion feeling funky, I lost my man and sold my children down the river to Gamine due to your nonsense theory angry You will smell pepper. wayo doctor grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
Gamine:

LOL

The kain Koko wey dey ya head eh

Abeg o!

Carrey your Don dada, i no want again ooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

## whether she like am, whether she no like am, the thing be say . . .

Tgirl4real:

Ha Gamine. why u give up. u get weak heart

weak heart or not, she can run, but she can't hide, she is under my radar cool
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by kant26(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
omg, I am not telling anyone to do anything, lol,
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by zheroes(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ poster,

let me help you, tell your boyfriend about him. it will be stupid if he begins to think otherwise because if there was anything you wouldnt tell him ,would you? and if you never told him, he wont have known, would he? i doubt.

relationship bond as far as i know are stronger when communication lines are open, but mind you if your man doesnt have a large heart please dont tell him, simply cut the guy off and rest the case.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
@Busy Body

Ebo ti igun gbe t'ofi pa lori, ohun ni akalamagbo she yo gege l'orun lipsrsealed

@Tgirl

Wey d tori na
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by HCH3COO: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
diddling with vernacular again.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
Y'all,

I know u guys will yab me tire.

Guess what

This bobo buzz me not long ago and asked where I was (i was on my way home frm work & he was on his way too), guess what silly me did after respondn?

I picked my mirror and checked myself out if I was still looking good.

Hope d guy never use juju on me oooo.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
hen hen

take it easy o

no play wit fire ke!!!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Mistiky(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ Topic
U knw wot they say abt the 80/20 rule

:Most times wot u dnt get in a relationshp is vry only 20% out of a possible 100.
U r only attracted to it cuz thats wots lackin in ur current b/f but if u're nt careful, at that time 20% could seem like 100% to u.

Ur man can neva give ol u wnt. Nobody can. Tke careful stock of both parties n compare them 2 ur idea of an ideal mate.
If the new guy does not supercede ur current b/f by at least 30%, then stick 2 what u alrdy av.

Lyk someone already said, "[b]the grass ani't alwyz greener in d oda side, it myt be algae.".[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pity Feminists - Facebook User / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex / The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.