Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) (9123 Views)

Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! / I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
flawless..S:
like this cool
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
flawless..S:
guys also pout so its not a girls thing
Dos guys be mumu
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
flawless..S:
CORRECT ANALYSIS

90% of girls pout
10% of guys pout
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
oluswaggz:
Dos guys be mumu
Original mumu!
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Andyblaze: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
No wahala. By the way, what can we do to get back Mr.olodo? The guy had been sending me endless mail.

His case might not be an easy one to win. I think he should just open a new account and let the other serve its course. Tell him to accept my condolences. angry angry
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Waspy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
bad meat: Some of their mouth dey resemble To*to!sad
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Ruq: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is the pepeye.

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wia do u get all these uglies
Lemme post correct pouting and duck liping for you.
I also pout and its extremely handsome/funny, yeah goan die if you hate it. The tin is, if done correctly, its so fly! Quit hating and get productive.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
nouveaux: Wia do u get all these uglies
Lemme post correct pouting and duck liping for you.
I also pout and its extremely handsome/funny, yeah goan die if you hate it. The tin is, if done correctly, its so fly! Quit hating and get productive.
Hehehehehe... Lamentations from a sadist. I knew somebody would come to defend this ugly trend. Keep on pouting, the Lord is your strength. grin
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Andyblaze:

His case might not be an easy one to win. I think he should just open a new account and let the other serve its course. Tell him to accept my condolences. angry angry
That was exactly what I told him. Nairaland is boring without Mr.olodo.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Andyblaze: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
True! But creating another thread soliciting for his release bearing in mind the others have been deleted could warrant a ban and funny enough I had a dream this morning where Mukina2 banned me till 2033. I'm not joking. angry angry
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Infact I miss him dearly cry
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Hehehehehe... Lamentations from a sadist. I knew somebody would come to defend this ugly trend. Keep on pouting, the Lord is your strength. grin
sadists you say? Sorry, but ur not educated if dats ur deduction.
And yes, amen to your prayer. I can do all things thru Christ that strenghtens me!
Pout/DuckLips ur sorrows away!

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by sEGXY2(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Different people with different swag d tin no too bad now just say some girls turn am to something else anyway whether na pout abi na stout e no affect my dry wallet #street is not smiling.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by destino24(m): 1:44am On Dec 31, 2013
angry angry
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by pasqal09: 2:15am On Dec 31, 2013
flawless..S:
Gays u mean
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Done With Nigerian Girls / Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS / Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.