Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help (3885 Views)

She's Driving Me Nut!! / Temigrace Is Driving Me Crazy Plss Help Oo / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by pasqal09: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
Hmmm wonder why some ladies could be so complicated! undecided
Hmmm wonder why some ladies could be so complicated!

Yeah, even the bible proved it. After the 7-day creation. God had to rest before he created them.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
But from a lady's point of view according to the story of how everything happened, do you think I really hurt her to deserve this treatment or she's just trying to be hard to get?

Women are wired differently but we have the same heart-beat. I don't think what you did was wrong but she expected you to protect her. You should have explained to her dad what she was doing with you? Did you apologize?

You really need to talk to her. Be genuinely interested in her. Look out for her. Help her achieve her goals. Show that you care. Be her friend. Help her become a better person. Focus on her and you will win her heart. It works!

Personally, a guy that sings "pls date me, I love you" every minute is a huge turn off. Make me love you helplessly with your actions. Help me to become a better person. Help me to grow. Be my friend. Be genuinely interested in me. I don't need the flowers or the poems, I need your heart. I go for quality.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by captcochrane(m): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: come o, how did u know all dis things? As u small like dis u don gather experience so shocked abi na ur job? Cos u get answer to all dis kain questions.... I don dey like you oh!
kiss
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by ifex370(m): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 1:12am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: @character abeg I wan sleep now, where make u hook up in d morning? wink

Lol...go to bed. I'm always around. Just mention "caracta", na my magnet be that.

Goodnight.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by captcochrane(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Stycon(m): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Women are wired differently but we have the same heart-beat. I don't think what you did was wrong but she expected you to protect her. You should have explained to her dad what she was doing with you? Did you apologize?

You really need to talk to her. Be genuinely interested in her. Look out for her. Help her achieve her goals. Show that you care. Be her friend. Help her become a better person. Focus on her and you will win her heart. It works!

Personally, a guy that sings "pls date me, I love you" every minute is a huge turn off. Make me love you helplessly with your actions. Help me to become a better person. Help me to grow. Be my friend. Be genuinely interested in me. I don't need the flowers or the poems, I need your heart. I go for quality.

Great!

Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by crackhaus: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2013
OP...bro, yea you got it right! She's driving you crazy, and you need to just let it happen by becoming crazy.

Yea trust me, run up and down the street where she stays screaming her name very loud while professing your undying love for her at the same time.
Just like in the movies, truss me...it works!
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Hmmm.....so touching....why don't you consider a career in relationship counselling? I bet you'll be so famous in it.
On ur question,I apologised several times but she keeps telling me that I don't mean it....then for her dad, I'll say I was still young then to think of that but on another thought, he's so harsh and likes to cage the poor girl even till now.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2013
crackhaus: OP...bro, yea you got it right! She's driving you crazy, and you need to just let it happen by becoming crazy.

Yea trust me, run up and down the street where she stays screaming her name very loud while professing your undying love for her at the same time.
Just like in the movies, truss me...it works!
Hahahahahaha bros dat can work in the movies but when it comes to reality, when you're tired of running up and down, you'll remeba ur house.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2013
pasqal09:

Yeah, even the bible proved it. After the 7-day creation. God had to rest before he created them.
You go fear na Lolz
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
Hmmm.....so touching....why don't you consider a career in relationship counselling? I bet you'll be so famous in it.
On ur question,I apologised several times but she keeps telling me that I don't mean it....then for her dad, I'll say I was still young then to think of that but on another thought, he's so harsh and likes to cage the poor girl even till now.

You see? She didn't accept your apology. She is still holding on to that issue...that could be the problem. Ask her what you can do to have a clean slate with her. Let her state her terms. Put the ball in her court. Use the reverse psychology approach too. Be serious, firm but genuinely sorry. Don't act like a sissy.

As for the dad, you really can't blame him. You would do the same if you found your little daughter in the company of a man.

Again, concentrate more on being her friend. Let things fall in place. Don't just go into a corner and kiss the living daylight out of her. Let her trust you. A day at a time.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2013
*sighs* Guy! open your eyes only you can decide, you should note that some girls keep saying no but their body signals say yes, in this case she is playing hard to get, if that the case play along she will loosen up with time. If however this not the case bring up a discussion on a new girl you met or introduce her to one of pretty female friends see how she takes it if you sense Jealousy then she digs you (note this methods may not work on her). I ones went out on a date with this girl I liked her(pretty, young and exposed ) and she did like me in return. Called her like 4 times in which we do speak for over an hour. Then all of sudden after the first date we had she suddenly turned cold and blanked me. I messaged her and ask why she said nothing, but I knew something was up. Cos after the first date she suppose to start messaging and returning your calls. Either she spotted something she didnt like or something was up. Omo I just manned up and moved on. If at all the things I said sounds like crap dont leave without picking this" NEVER EVER BEG A BABE TO GO OUT WITH YOU OH, NEVER!. The more you beg and show you are desperate the slimmer your chances with her. Try to win her heart over by taking her out on dates , gist and get to know more about each other. Show her you are matured, protective and how caring you can be. Make her laugh and trust me she will loosen up. And please in everything make your intentions known, you dont want to get stucked in the friend zone. If every doesn't work brace up and move she just a babe. wink
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by crackhaus: 2:09am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
Hahahahahaha bros dat can work in the movies but when it comes to reality, when you're tired of running up and down, you'll remeba ur house.

Exactly!
Now you need to hold your head up and get stepping, aint nobody got time for that 'she's driving me crazy' tale that you spinning.

It's almost 2014 bro...beautiful sexy babes everywhere, one or two must love you for sure wink
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Timoleon(m): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Unfortunately guys be here giving insincere advice. She may like you enuff to be your friend not enuff to be your personal babe. However all her green lights are on so u can be her mechanic not d car owner! Service and return dts all she asks for. Can't you do this little thing for her? cry
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Waspy(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta: Just be careful. I'm a woman and I know how these things work...to an extent. I can show you love whereas I feel nada for you...until I profess my love.

I can even stick around with you for years or a couple of months...however, giving you hints that I feel nada. It's left for you to believe me or read the handwriting on the wall. And if you decide to wallow in your fantasy, e no consign me grin

All the best cheesy
angry angry Love peddling Heartbreaker angry angry angry

Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Timoleon: Unfortunately guys be here giving insincere advice. She may like you enuff to be your friend not enuff to be your personal babe. However all her green lights are on so u can be her mechanic not d car owner! Service and return dts all she asks for. Can't you do this little thing for her? cry
Guy that software is not compatible with my system.....I'm just not that kind of guy.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

You see? She didn't accept your apology. She is still holding on to that issue...that could be the problem. Ask her what you can do to have a clean slate with her. Let her state her terms. Put the ball in her court. Use the reverse psychology approach too. Be serious, firm but genuinely sorry. Don't act like a sissy.

As for the dad, you really can't blame him. You would do the same if you found your little daughter in the company of a man.

Again, concentrate more on being her friend. Let things fall in place. Don't just go into a corner and kiss the living daylight out of her. Let her trust you. A day at a time.
Thanks dear.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Timoleon(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
Guy that software is not compatible with my system.....I'm just not that kind of guy.
. True true, maybe she also feels your software isn't good enough for her system. Try singing Jessie j's 'silver lining' to her inside BRT that should do the trick.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta: Just be careful. I'm a woman and I know how these things work...to an extent. I can show you love whereas I feel nada for you...until I profess my love.

I can even stick around with you for years or a couple of months...however, giving you hints that I feel nada. It's left for you to believe me or read the handwriting on the wall. And if you decide to wallow in your fantasy, e no consign me grin

All the best cheesy
I fear ur type. Like seriously, av bn there, done dat!
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jenams: I fear ur type. Like seriously, av bn there, done dat!

Which do you prefer?

A girl that lies about loving you, toys with your heart and breaks it when you are deeply in love with her?

A girl that doesn't love you and tells you every now and then that she doesn't have feelings for you?

A girl that doesn't love you but says nothing about it, drives you on and gives you hope...while she is deeply in love with someone else?

Some of you hate to listen to the truth. That's the problem with men.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by bellong: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Some of you hate to listen to the truth. That's the problem with BOYS.

Fixed
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
bellong:

Fixed

Hahaha. Oga Bellong, you are always on point.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Which do you prefer?

A girl that lies about loving you, toys with your heart and breaks it when you are deeply in love with her?

A girl that doesn't love you and tells you every now and then that she doesn't have feelings for you?

A girl that doesn't love you but says nothing about it, drives you on and gives you hope...while she is deeply in love with someone else?

Some of you hate to listen to the truth. That's the problem with men.

A girl that doesn't love you but says nothing about it, drives you on and gives you hope...while she is deeply in love with someone else? This is u right here! So wat truth r u talkin abt huh?

If I want to date u n u dnt want same, just dnt tink of befriendin me on a normal scale. It won't work! I didn't come to u lookin for just friendship! JUST GO AWAY n dnt distract my search for peeps wit like minds. I hatee distractions. Dats my kinda person and dis is d problem wit ladies, they seem confused n lackin basic understandin. If I want pepper, and u dnt sell pepper, dnt suggest a compliment, just say u dnt hav pepper n let me go elsewhere, get my pepper n leave d market place on time for other buyers of pepper! Damn!

Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jenams:

A girl that doesn't love you but says nothing about it, drives you on and gives you hope...while she is deeply in love with someone else? This is u right here! So wat truth r u talkin abt huh?

You need to go back to my initial post you quoted. I am the second girl. I said, "however, giving you hints that I feel nada". I mentioned further that it is left for you to believe me. What else?

I give up!
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Saraha1(f): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jenams:

If I want to date u n u dnt want same, just dnt tink of befriendin me on a normal scale. It won't work! I didn't come to u lookin for just friendship! JUST GO AWAY n dnt distract my search for peeps wit like minds. I hatee distractions. Dats my kinda person and dis is d problem wit ladies, they seem confused n lackin basic understandin. If I want pepper, and u dnt sell pepper, dnt suggest a compliment, just say u dnt hav pepper n let me go elsewhere, get my pepper n leave d market place on time for other buyers of pepper! Damn!
oh boy this your last pharagraph na die. So which kind pepper you want ,is it ripe or unripe pepper? Lol
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

You need to go back to my initial post you quoted. I am the second girl. I said, "however, giving you hints that I feel nada". I mentioned further that it is left for you to believe me. What else?

I give up!

LAST BULLET: just b4 u giv up, we (guys) prefer u STAY AWAY from us if u dnt intend to giv us EXACTLY wat we approached u for. I'm sure d OP will not be driven crazy by d lady in question if u girls r straight wit us. Dnt play us around. We appreciate u (girls) all d same. Cheers.

Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sarah a: oh boy this your last pharagraph na die. So which kind pepper you want ,is it ripe or unripe pepper? Lol
u see? Dis is d very problem wit u girls, (lol). Why not tell me d pepper u hav so I can decide for myself. Hehehe
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jenams:
LAST BULLET: just b4 u giv up, we (guys) prefer u STAY AWAY from us if u dnt intend to giv us EXACTLY wat we approached u for. I'm sure d OP will not be driven crazy by d lady in question if u girls r straight wit us. Dnt play us around. We appreciate u (girls) all d same. Cheers.

Hehehe. I just had to laugh.

I already mentioned that I go for quality not boys with comprehension problems. Since you don't want my type of girl, so shall it be for you. Do I get an Amen? cheesy
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Talk to her and apologise to her again for the issue wt her Dad .....den tell her u hav gotten anoda galfriend u want to b sincere nd open wt the new gal..... all am saying is try to mk her jealous nd c her reaction. Some of us just need to b pushed nd den we act.

My 2 naira! cheesy
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Hehehe. I just had to laugh.

I already mentioned that I go for quality not boys with comprehension problems. Since you don't want my type of girl, so shall it be for you. Do I get an Amen? cheesy
I admire ur laughter, n I remember u mentioned ''quality'' as ur requirement, but wat I dnt understand is ur subtle way to insult boys. #shines eyes @caracta, ''owa alright?

Why Nigerian Babes Like To Do This Thing- VIEWER DISCRETION / Ladies What First Turn U On In A Man / Why Is This, Someone Pls Answer Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61